Krusty Krew won March Madness!
Pictionary Season 2 coming in April!

Sign in to follow this  
storytime7

Homosexuality: Born with it, or choose to be it?

How could anyone that uses their brain think it's a choice?

QFT. 70s is right, homosexuality is not a choice. Its not like I can get up one morning and say "Hey, I feel like being homosexual today." Nope, it doesn't work that way.

• Like 1

QFT. 70s is right, homosexuality is not a choice. Its not like I can get up one morning and say "Hey, I feel like being homosexual today." Nope, it doesn't work that way.

What 70s and Claps said. I'm really going to suddenly say, "Hey..I think I'm going to be gay today!" -.- No...this topic is just... 537442.gif

What 70s and Claps said. I'm really going to suddenly say, "Hey..I think I'm going to be gay today!" -.- No...this topic is just... 537442.gif

There are people that think it's a choice (i'm not one of them, but i've heard people say they think it's a choice before). Isn't the point of these threads to voice opinions?

There are people that think it's a choice (i'm not one of them, but i've heard people say they think it's a choice before). Isn't the point of these threads to voice opinions?

Case in point storytime. We are voicing our opinions about this. We think that people who think its a choice are absolutely wrong.

Being gay is not a disease, so how can you be born with it?
New reply. How can you be born straight? The same way you're born straight or bisexual. You can't choose to be gay. Who would make that choice? The choice to be an outcast?

Nobody can really control where their hormones lead them. It's not like being gay is just a trend that can easily be overcome.

I'm not sure if it really starts at birth, but when you think of it, all of our personality traits start at birth.

Nobody can really control where their hormones lead them. It's not like being gay is just a trend that can easily be overcome.

I'm not sure if it really starts at birth, but when you think of it, all of our personality traits start at birth.

This.

Also, "gay" as a disease is fucking fail.