Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hilaryfan80

Snog, Marry, Avoid: SBC Edition!

Recommended Posts

Guest hilaryfan80

Snog, Marry, Avoid: SBC Edition!

For those who don't know about the show, Snog, Marry, Avoid is a British TV show where people with a lot of fake makeup on go and get "makeunders" to show them that they are naturally beautiful. This is a parody of it (smirk)

Episode 1: iFake

Spoiler

umji.png hilaryfan80: Welcome to the show Snog, Marry, Avoid! I am your host, hilaryfan80, and I am here with Miranda Cosgrove.

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.59.01 AM.png Miranda: Hello!!

umji.png hilaryfan80: So, are you excited to see Eye Girl?

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.59.01 AM.png Miranda: I guess! I'm ready for anything.

umji.png hilaryfan80: Alright, so let's get to it!

The scene changes to a dark room. All of a sudden, the room lights up.

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: I am Eyegirl, your personal overhaul device! WHO r u?

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 11.03.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.59.01 AM.png Miranda: I am Miranda Cosgrove!

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: No, all I see is bright pink mush! Is that what you iCarlys do on your free time?

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.59.01 AM.png Miranda: Aw, don't say that. I love my look!

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: Well, let's just see what the public has to say. Running phase 1: public analysis. I've asked the public if they would like to snog, marry, or avoid you. What do you think they said?

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.59.01 AM.png Miranda: I think they said "snog"!

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: Alright, let's see what they said.

on the screen:

ap_bernie-sanders_ap-photo5.jpg.1f7732e00c6aac66e82d9a6926bd0d98.thumb.jpg.5636d47e2de089ba24194f24ffaf84e5-2.jpg tvguy: I'd say avoid. She looks like a complete train wreck.

2.png

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: In fact, 90% of the public said that they would avoid you. The other 10% was @Homie❤ spamming my hard drive with "marry".

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.59.01 AM.png Miranda: Oh my!

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: But there's hope! Are you ready for my verdict?

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.59.01 AM.png Miranda: Bring it on.

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: You need a "Totally Fake iCarly to Totally Real iHottie Makeunder!"

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.59.01 AM.png Miranda: Hahahahaha.

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: Initiating phase 2: deep cleanse! Remove all excess fakery.

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 11.14.19 AM.png Miranda: Oh, I don't like this!!!

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: Good. Initiating phase 3: the makeunder! In 3... 2...

*zaaaaaaap*

MV5BMTM3NDQ1NjYxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE3MTM2Nw@@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

aoMIzKv.png Miranda: Woah! I look totally hot!

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: Yes, you do. Would you like to hear what the public had to say?

aoMIzKv.png Miranda: Oh yes! Please!

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 11.17.16 AM.png Homie: MARRY! MARRY! MARRY!!!!!! I'M GAY BUT MARRY!!!!!

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: Ok, enough of that. Do you like your new look?

aoMIzKv.png Miranda: Yes, very much!

:eyegirl: Eyegirl: Then this makeunder was a complete success. Good bye!

aoMIzKv.png Miranda: Bye!

 

Edited by jjsthekid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...