illiniguy34

Ask IG

That of all things is the first that comes to mind about weirdly executed (not THAT kind of execution) characters? I mean it cut short his getting stronger arc like how death should, and still had him make an impact later on, so I don't get you at all here :P

15 minutes ago, Doug Dimmadome said:

That of all things is the first that comes to mind about weirdly executed (not THAT kind of execution) characters? I mean it cut short his getting stronger arc like how death should, and still had him make an impact later on, so I don't get you at all here :P

I don't know, I guess it was (like you said) weird :P.

Safe to call the anti-Sayaka circlejerk the dumbest part about the fandom?

https://www.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/6or8ju/the_reason_why_celeste_is_much_more_likeable_and/

look at the dude's response to the top comment (me!) like seriously what even

I can respect not liking her as a character in the game but it's so bizarre seeing people take it too far when they're talking about a fucking mystery game which requires logic to win! :rolleyes:

On 7/21/2017 at 8:14 PM, Doug Dimmadome said:

Safe to call the anti-Sayaka circlejerk the dumbest part about the fandom?

https://www.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/6or8ju/the_reason_why_celeste_is_much_more_likeable_and/

look at the dude's response to the top comment (me!) like seriously what even

I can respect not liking her as a character in the game but it's so bizarre seeing people take it too far when they're talking about a fucking mystery game which requires logic to win! :rolleyes:

Oh definitely, though I'd say it's like just about any fandom with a "anti-InsertCharacterHere" section.

I feel like people can't find a line between hating a character for the role they played vs them as a person, is that where the line is blurred?

I mean I totally get hating her especially if you realistically believe 11037 was only out of spite but things like saying Makoto was manipulated before the videos like really xD

22 hours ago, Doug Dimmadome said:

I feel like people can't find a line between hating a character for the role they played vs them as a person, is that where the line is blurred?

I mean I totally get hating her especially if you realistically believe 11037 was only out of spite but things like saying Makoto was manipulated before the videos like really xD

Honestly, shit like that gets to the point where my fucking head starts spinning XD.

1 hour ago, SBManiac said:

Don't know if you've answered this before (my activity leaves a lot to be desired), but how did you get into Danganronpa, what aspect of the series do you find the most appealing, and why?

I got into Danganronpa from a whole bunch of friends who were practically obsessed with it. As for what I find the most appealing, perhaps the personalities of the characters and how they develop over the course of the game, throughout the very end.