ssj4gogita4

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

1,209 posts in this topic

Beautiful hWZtttq.png

DAD TOUCH TRIO

Ta7nvfR.gifhMrM6eZ.gif

uUSUcQm.jpg

Rest in Power, Hotrod                                                                             

いち ルル: ルルは したがう すっかり
に ルル: かべ かくたない

#THANKYOUBAZZA

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ąɲ¥๏ɲ€ ȼąɲ $µȼЌ ρ€ɲɨ$, βµţ ɲ๏β๏ď¥ ȼąɲ ρ€€ $µȼЌɲɨ$ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Put your hands over your hearts… and in a loud, clear voice, say along with me… We, The People.

Psycho Killer...😏

DAD TOUCH TRIO

Ta7nvfR.gifhMrM6eZ.gif

uUSUcQm.jpg

Rest in Power, Hotrod                                                                             

#THANKYOUBAZZA

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞

Put your hands over your hearts… and in a loud, clear voice, say along with me… We, The People.

Well, at least it made having a song called "Judas" as the theme for the show make a lot more sense in the end image.jpg.c14b40f5ff90716f8b26e512fb8dda

developmental hell knocks it out of the park yet again, the UK championship match in particular being fucking stellar. Gonna be a pretty hard act to follow, but here's to a good Backlash

image.jpg

airplane_kid_sprite_sheets.gif

People bitching about the count-out finish of AJ vs. Owens, what a bunch of fucking marks.  Finish was fantastic, great way to extend the feud and not let either get pinned.

DAD TOUCH TRIO

Ta7nvfR.gifhMrM6eZ.gif

uUSUcQm.jpg

Rest in Power, Hotrod                                                                             

#THANKYOUBAZZA

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞

THE SINGLE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE JUST CULMINATED AT BACKLASH 2017 LIVE FROM CHICAGO ILLINOIS

DAD TOUCH TRIO

Ta7nvfR.gifhMrM6eZ.gif

uUSUcQm.jpg

Rest in Power, Hotrod                                                                             

#THANKYOUBAZZA

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞

In all seriousness, this has probably been WWE's best PPV this year.  Backlash out preformed Payback and Mania imo, and delivered on Smackdown's motto "The Land of Opportunity".  Perhaps the fallout if even better, the delicious smark tears that WWE is drinking right now is gold.  Putting the strap on someone like Jinder, who came from #outtanowhere is such a bold, daring move that just works.  Breezango showed they have massive talent and deserved the push they were given by making the tag title match very memorable and shooting some life into the tag division on Smackdown.  Shinsuke Nak of course is the fucking future of this business, be expecting a title around him in the very near future.  Owens and Styles put on my favorite match of the night, them Sami and Baron are building the mid card perfectly on Smackdown and making the US title interesting again.  Perhaps the only fault on the PPV was the 6 women tag match, which was to be expected.  I'm sure down the line, some nice switch ups will happen, and I expect Nattie to finally win some gold again, bloody lovely WWE, I fucking love the blue brand.  Long live the Maharaja. 

DAD TOUCH TRIO

Ta7nvfR.gifhMrM6eZ.gif

uUSUcQm.jpg

Rest in Power, Hotrod                                                                             

#THANKYOUBAZZA

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞

Okay so I'm watching Backlash right now and I'm at the six women tag, and I just noticed that Becky Lynch has been dressing up like Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn for the past two months since Mania (like I thought she was doing some Tatanka throwback look, it even had me thinking he passed away til I google searched him lol). Soulless Senpai has become even more bae :wub: 

image.jpg

airplane_kid_sprite_sheets.gif

2 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

I think it's safe for me to say that Team Blue won the week.

Of course the blue brand won, DUH!

DAD TOUCH TRIO

Ta7nvfR.gifhMrM6eZ.gif

uUSUcQm.jpg

Rest in Power, Hotrod                                                                             

#THANKYOUBAZZA

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞