ssj4gogita4

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

1,146 posts in this topic

Jericho and Kevin killed that split. I laughed, I cried, it left me excited for more between the two of them. It also adds another layer of intrigue to his match with Goldberg since he'll be heading into it alone. Will he put up a better fight and last longer than Brock's been able to? Will he get squashed? Will Jericho gove Goldberg an assist? Shit. Interesting to see if they continue building on the Triple H-Kevin Owens relationship. Having both him and Joe aligned with Trips ala Orton and Batista would be something real special.

personally would've preferred to save Bayley's big title win over Charlotte to be at a pay per view (ya know, like Wrestlemania) to make it all the more special, and to not make it seem too much like Charlotte/Sasha and how they traded the belt back and forth. But whatevs, happy for her too. inb4 Charlotte wins it back at Fastlane which could very damn well be her fifth title win. Guessing Sasha's involvement in the match is what eventually leads to her and Nia's insertion into the Wrestlemania title picture.

ezgif_com_f48bef53c4.gif

You're conceited.

Diamond-Dallas-Page-HOF.jpg

GOOD CALL.

Also, RIP George Steele, Ivan Koloff and Nicole Bass. Always sucks to hear about deaths in the industry, especially as back to back as these three were.

ezgif_com_f48bef53c4.gif

You're conceited.

Rock never fails to deliver brother

Jobel♥       DAD TOUCH TRIO

p3PUAoS.gifhMrM6eZ.gif

VKV37YS.png

Rest in Power, Hotrod                                                                             

いち ルル: ルルは したがう すっかり
に ルル: かべ かくたない

<----#THANKYOUBAZZA

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ąɲ¥๏ɲ€ ȼąɲ $µȼЌ ρ€ɲɨ$, βµţ ɲ๏β๏ď¥ ȼąɲ ρ€€ $µȼЌɲɨ$ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Put your hands over your hearts… and in a loud, clear voice, say along with me… We, The People.

Raw:
 - Kevin Owens came off like a real beast here, almost scary. From his opening promo to his evisceration of Sami. Definitely looking like more like serious the top heel that he's always meant to be. Definitely can't wait for his match with Goldberg at Fastlane.

- Honestly felt that Bayley would've benefitted a lot more had she given the title back to Steph/Charlotte. Idk, it just seems off for her character to decide to hang onto it, especially after the promo she cut right before it. It would've made her looked more honorable and more like the role model that they're trying to push her into being. And it would've been a prime opportunity to plant the seeds of dissent between her and Sasha.

- It was a sight for me to see Neville tear Gallagher for being a british stereotype. Been waiting for that.

- Are they trying to turn Enzo heel? Bragging about his and Cass' win at Cesaro's, the very much over face of his and Sheamus' dynamic, expense and the actual "Thank You Sheamus" chant after he Brogue Kicked the hell out of Enzo for it.

- Holy crap did Big Show and Strowman put on a show during that main event. And these big men matches usually don't go over well, so that is saying a lot. Strowman has definitely shown he has made improvements since his initial call up (my god, the chain wrestling they had going on) and it takes two to tango, Big Show definitely brought the best out of himself and his opponent and helped put the Abominable Strowman over pretty huge here. Mad props to both big men. A nice passing of the torch match, if I ever saw one.

Smackdown:
 - With majority of the brand's major singles stars being preoccupied by the battle royal main event, I felt Smackdown put a nice spotlight on their Women's division with the time and space leftover. They tore it up for what felt like half the show. Wish the Raw Women's division had that kind depth and investment put in.

- The Usos cut a pretty dang good promo, if I do say so myself. Good on them. I wish the rest of the tag team gets time to really put themselves out there too, instead of being seen as glorified enhancement.

- AJ so totally hit the fucking floor before Luke lol. 

ezgif_com_f48bef53c4.gif

You're conceited.

👌

👌

👌

Jobel♥       DAD TOUCH TRIO

p3PUAoS.gifhMrM6eZ.gif

VKV37YS.png

Rest in Power, Hotrod                                                                             

いち ルル: ルルは したがう すっかり
に ルル: かべ かくたない

<----#THANKYOUBAZZA

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ąɲ¥๏ɲ€ ȼąɲ $µȼЌ ρ€ɲɨ$, βµţ ɲ๏β๏ď¥ ȼąɲ ρ€€ $µȼЌɲɨ$ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Put your hands over your hearts… and in a loud, clear voice, say along with me… We, The People.