Bada Bing Nuggets

Ask On, Fuck It, Ask Off (Percocet, Nuggets, Percocets)

2,529 posts in this topic

did you ever see the movie from a few years back?

also relistening/listening to bruno's older albums, 24k is definitely his best now

Oxrsyy8.pnghk12.gif

🌸 小津  清子  ハチロー イチロー 雪村 

5 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

did you ever see the movie from a few years back?

also relistening/listening to bruno's older albums, 24k is definitely his best now

Only seen a few clips from the Jim Carrey version, but I like quirkier shit so I feel like I would like the movie less? Idk. 

🤔🤔🤔🤔 idk all of Bruno's albums are strong, but he's gotten better as he's moved from project to project. I'd say you're right

Idk I was disappointed by 24K Magic the album.  Like it was way too short and I honestly wished it felt more detailed but I still liked it.  I was just disappointed thinking "I waited four years for just nine tracks?" lmao?

abY4UjC.gif 

22 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Idk I was disappointed by 24K Magic the album.  Like it was way too short and I honestly wished it felt more detailed but I still liked it.  I was just disappointed thinking "I waited four years for just nine tracks?" lmao?

Definitely too short but it's some of Bruno's strongest work and it doesn't overstay it's welcome like Doowops kinda did and Unorthodox Jukebox threatened to. It's concise and is for the better, even tho I'd have liked more. The departure from his usual sound made it more memorable and worth it too imo.

i finished 13 reasons why btw and holy shit 

I KNOW RIGHT!?  That finale had me shook bruh.  Like I was already in tears from previous tapes, but that last one...and then with the Alex/Tyler stuff...man so much loose ends but I love it.

I keep telling myself if there is a Season 2, Bryce better get the life destroying retribution he so sorely deserves?

abY4UjC.gif 

6 hours ago, Clappy said:

I KNOW RIGHT!?  That finale had me shook bruh.  Like I was already in tears from previous tapes, but that last one...and then with the Alex/Tyler stuff...man so much loose ends but I love it.

I keep telling myself if there is a Season 2, Bryce better get the life destroying retribution he so sorely deserves?

God the scene with Hannah was hard to watch. I almost had to turn around for that, just awful.

I don't know how they're going to do a Season 2. They left a lot of shit open ended, like with Tyler and the guns, but they already tackled every plotline the book had. The one-tape-an-episode format worked perfectly, and they wouldn't be able to do that next season ( without it feeling corny, at least).  I feel like they have to do a second season now because of the cliffhangers, but with no previous material to draw on this time, I'm not sure how good it will be.

Or maybe they won't do one and it'll be Freaks and Geeks for my generation lol

and yeah I need a plot of Bryce getting fucked over in prison

the-guy-who-played-bryce-in-13-reasons-w

....13 Reasons Why ruined this fun fact.  Can't unsee anything the guy who played Bryce was involved in?

abY4UjC.gif 

The next phase of you and Clappy's music beef is obviously making diss tracks about each other? 

tumblr_osp5s3b1Sp1s57p7qo1_400.gif

Spoiler

HhQOcLV.jpg

signature by shin

I was the June 2015 Employee Of The Month

On 4/21/2017 at 7:34 AM, Clappy said:

the-guy-who-played-bryce-in-13-reasons-w

....13 Reasons Why ruined this fun fact.  Can't unsee anything the guy who played Bryce was involved in?

N O DAN SCHNEIDER HAS RUINED YET ANOTHER SOMETHING 

11 hours ago, Katniss said:

The next phase of you and Clappy's music beef is obviously making diss tracks about each other? 

Clap to Clap coming soon

when u have to sit in church for an hr & ur mom asks what ur listening to in ur earbuds?

Oxrsyy8.pnghk12.gif

🌸 小津  清子  ハチロー イチロー 雪村 

On 4/24/2017 at 6:42 PM, Katniss said:

Favorite songs from DAMN.?

Element, Love, XXX, DNA, God, and Duckworth

I GOT I GOT I GOT I GOT

On 4/24/2017 at 7:39 PM, Elmyra Duff said:

Ever read Archie comics?

Kinda read some Archie and Friends, but I was always more interested in reading their Sonic comics.

17 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

when u have to sit in church for an hr & ur mom asks what ur listening to in ur earbuds?

Damn who knew there'd be so much fire underwater

I've beaten 90 of the 120 shrines so far.  It's great and I still love this game and can't wait to finish it, but I'm taking a brief Mario Kart 8 Deluxe break?

abY4UjC.gif 

(edited)

I've been binge watching Dear White People and it's pretty good?

Edited by Katniss

Spoiler

HhQOcLV.jpg

signature by shin

On 5/1/2017 at 0:59 PM, Clappy said:

I've beaten 90 of the 120 shrines so far.  It's great and I still love this game and can't wait to finish it, but I'm taking a brief Mario Kart 8 Deluxe break?

This summer ya boy is playing the fuck out of it

and ah, Mario Kart. Our rematch is coming up pretty soon :funny:

I was originally asking if you'd heard Joey Bada$$ new album because I liked it but I hanged my question because I had to tell someone about this show? :P 

Spoiler

HhQOcLV.jpg

signature by shin