SBC

The safe haven for SpongeBob fans and media fanatics!

• Advertisement

Moxley♥

Ask the Great Aya anything

4 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Takeover and Summerfest predictions?

NA Title Match baby (what I'm looking forward to most this weekend) between The Velveteen Clarke, Stronk, and Peter Dunne.  Really excited, I expect Roddy to win.

Mommy Io vs Mrs. Hotdog Legs,  I expect IO to bury Candice, simple as that.

The Raw Profits vs Fishyboys for the Tag Titles,  I got Fish and O'Riley winning this one.

MMA Bayley vs M.I.A for the Women's title.  I got Shayna retaining on this one.

Turkey Legs taking on Mashed Potato Cole in a three stages of heck match.  I got Adam retaining here, UE draped in gold baby.

Drewby defending the Baby Man title against ONEY FUCKING LORCAN,  I got Oney winning the title, it's only right

Gillberg taking on Nerd Ziggler.  Goldberg is going to shoot brainbuster and kill Dolph.

Momma Stratus takes on The GOAT,   I got Charlotte winning here, only makes sense.

The Momma Stealer vs Mr. Sound Effects.  I have AJ retaining by dubious means.

Finnious Balor vs. The Friend.  It has to be Bray, no exception.

Steen vs The Best in the WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.  Honestly, the Aya upset pick of the night, I got Shane winning.

Non MMA Bayley vs. Ember of the Sharingan.  I got Ember winning the title here, another upset pick I think.

Beckly vs Nattie, should be good,  I got Becky retaining.

Randall Keith Orton taking on Kofert for the WWE Title, I got Kofi retaining, no reason to put the title back on Orton.

Bork Laser taking on The Internet's Biggest Loser for the Universal Title.  Brock has to win, no exceptions.

• God Himself 1

2 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Who do you see dethroning Brock for the title?

tough, not really sure really.  The easy answer is Roman, but I could see them going with someone else like AJ if they really want to push The Club to the moon

I'd hope they're ballsy enough to do a Brock/OC feud. My personal choice would be Samoa Joe, especially if they decide to actually push him as more of a babyface/tweener following this week's Raw. Build him up to be like the Vegeta to Roman's Goku sorta, both being from a proud warrior race and all dat?

• Happy 1

20 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

I'd hope they're ballsy enough to do a Brock/OC feud. My personal choice would be Samoa Joe, especially if they decide to actually push him as more of a babyface/tweener following this week's Raw. Build him up to be like the Vegeta to Roman's Goku sorta, both being from a proud warrior race and all dat?

I would love to see Joe succeed in any timeline also