Aya♥

Ask the Great Aya anything

80,819 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

not fair, no man didnt even train to become a harusame first officer and now he gets to sit at the cool mess hall table with chief and vice-commander, signed, uh... not Random Ass 4th in Charge Yato?

he'll get his time in the lime light eventually

2 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Hide contents

Chad Francis: Here it is, the face off that I'm sure at least one of you have been waiting for! _____ and _____ , which of these two members is really the most active!

I'll leave you to speculate?

I'm excited

i think the only way chief gets away with visiting earth so much is he untentionally helped saved it 2 times (the last time is debatable though). still feel bad for the rest of the 7th division dudes in space though, wonder what he has them do most of the time?

25 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

i think the only way chief gets away with visiting earth so much is he untentionally helped saved it 2 times (the last time is debatable though). still feel bad for the rest of the 7th division dudes in space though, wonder what he has them do most of the time?

probably do the regular runs, do his laundry and stuff

20 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

i think if chief had the flu he’d purposefully loudly cough in no man’s face until he literally got sick. like no one else, just no man.

That' a boosta move

• Like 1