WumboJack Horseman

Burger King

On 7/19/2016 at 3:56 AM, Sandy said:

I don't even know how long it's been since I've gone to Burger King. My parents always seem to prefer to go to McDonalds, which I personally don't like very much.

Well, lucky you. I get Burger King at least once a week, and I have to eat the 10 piece nuggets. It tastes decent, but not that tasty, so it feels like a lot eating all of those nuggets. So for that, I much prefer McDonald's chicken nuggets over Burger King's, though I think Burger King's fries are superior, or maybe that's just me.

My local Burger King just started serving something called a "Whopperito," basically, a Whopper Sandwich in a burrito. It tasted pretty good, but for some reason, the fries didn't seem as tasty as they usually are. Hopefully, it was just a one time thing, because my Burger King is usually pretty good at serving good tasting food.

On 8/19/2016 at 7:04 PM, 4EverGreen said:

My local Burger King just started serving something called a "Whopperito," basically, a Whopper Sandwich in a burrito. It tasted pretty good, but for some reason, the fries didn't seem as tasty as they usually are. Hopefully, it was just a one time thing, because my Burger King is usually pretty good at serving good tasting food.

One of mine did too. Is this perhaps a test for a new item? I heard it was okay.