Clappy

Inquire With Your Friendly Neighborhood Clapmaster

30,916 posts in this topic

On 4/17/2017 at 10:36 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

When you get back to doing SBCinema, remember my request for a Roger Rabbit parody?

Noted.

On 4/18/2017 at 1:50 PM, Katniss said:

giphy.gif

I miss this show? :( 

I miss it too.  Fox never gave it a real chance.

43 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Have you heard of Puella Magi Madoka Magica?

Can't say that I have.

On 4/21/2017 at 8:37 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

You should check it out, it's amazing?

Ok

On 4/21/2017 at 8:37 AM, Katniss said:

How's life?

Life is like a box of chocolates.  I never know what I'm going to get, but I'm enjoying life right now.  You?

Kinda rough right now, I've been pretty sick the last few days and now I have final exams to worry about next week? Plus family drama but I'm not going into detail on that lol

20 hours ago, Katniss said:

Kinda rough right now, I've been pretty sick the last few days and now I have final exams to worry about next week? Plus family drama but I'm not going into detail on that lol

Sorry that life is rough right now but just remember to keep persevering and focus on you.  Even during the family drama, which I know is hard to remember that during because it's your family but try to keep your head up. :) 

On 4/23/2017 at 6:00 AM, Katniss said:

Thanks man, that's just what I needed to hear? 

No problem.  Just something that everyone needs to remember when they go through hard times.

On 4/23/2017 at 6:01 AM, Cha♡ said:

simpsons in its prime or family guy in its prime?

Oh now this is a tough question.  If you asked me this four years ago, I would easily say Family Guy in its prime because I was never that big into The Simpsons.  And technically, I'm still not the biggest Simpsons fan, but as I've started to watch more and more of the classic episodes, I can definitely say that The Simpsons in its prime was definitely glorious programming.  I'll probably still say Family Guy in its prime in terms of how big of a fan it made me, but I'll give the extra support to The Simpsons by saying it was in its prime for many more years than Family Guy was.