Festive Conquest

LocalAquatic's Art Grotto

45 minutes ago, IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:

You did break something, Monika, how quality art can get, because this is so good.

Aw, thanks mate! :p

I also have another version of Monika's glitchy interventions...

1507401513_KieranandArielGlitch-MonikaVersion.png.9370020837acfd9791a0220aae1559d1.png

A gift for @President Squidward that I was going to present nearer his Birthday, but due to other things I've got to get on with I decided to do it early! :p

What better idea for a drawing for a Squidward rivalry fanatic than a literal Squidward rivalry. Looks like Chester and Maurizio are going to get a bit out of hand if something isn't done soon...those stools don't look like they'll keep those guys up for a fight for very long...

So, who do y'all think will win this catfight? (Both literally and figuratively!)
(And does anyone see the easter egg in this drawing?)

928897809_PrezsGift-2018.thumb.png.1ffe56ed7ff0569cc6870b38e5cd02ad.png

• God Himself 2

3 minutes ago, LocalAquatic said:

A gift for @President Squidward that I was going to present nearer his Birthday, but due to other things I've got to get on with I decided to do it early! :p

What better idea for a drawing for a Squidward rivalry fanatic than a literal Squidward rivalry. Looks like Chester and Maurizio are going to get a bit out of hand if something isn't done soon...those stools don't look like they'll keep those guys up for a fight for very long...

So, who do y'all think will win this catfight? (Both literally and figuratively!)
(And does anyone see the easter egg in this drawing?)

928897809_PrezsGift-2018.thumb.png.1ffe56ed7ff0569cc6870b38e5cd02ad.png

OMG! I already loved this drawing but I'm happy you colored it too! Maurizio and Chester look so on model I love it!! I love how Squidward looks too! Thank you so much for making this! ❤️

Is the Easter egg the chair Chester is standing on that's colored like Patrick? 😛

Edited by President Squidward

Just now, President Squidward said:

OMG! I already loved this drawing but I'm happy you colored it too! Maurizio and Chester look so on model I love it!! I love how Squidward looks too! Thank you so much for making this! ❤️

Is the Easter egg is the chair Chester standing on is colored like Patrick? 😛

Aw, I'm glad you like it! x

You got a part of the EE; the Easter egg is actually in two parts...Maurizio is on the other half.
(and come to think of it, the specific positioning actually works better than I thought coincidentally enough!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LocalAquatic said:

Aw, I'm glad you like it! x

You got a part of the EE; the Easter egg is actually in two parts...Maurizio is on the other half.
(and come to think of it, the specific positioning actually works better than I thought coincidentally enough!)

I just noticed the yellow portion of the chair that makes it look completely like SpongeBob! My bad, I only saw the red and brown at first XD.

An OC I often leave in the dust...Kathy!

Kathy - November 2018 Redesign by LocalAquatic

I love American diner aesthetics. I really do; it was a huge influence when creating Kathy's character back when her name wasn't even established and she was just some "Cute Diner Waitress".  I must admit her past designs have had little to nothing to do with her actual occupation as a waitress, which is what somewhat motivated me to redesign her again.

Below in the spoiler is a reference for what she used to look like (aka all the instances I've drawn her...I'm not kidding when I say she's seldom given the spotlight :p)

Spoiler

Kathy Evolution - 2015-2018 by LocalAquatic

• Like 1