Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Austin Layers

March 2017 Premiere Info

16 posts in this topic

(edited)

United States:

New episodes airing every Saturday:

March 4th, 2017 - 10:00 AM ET/PT - 208A - Snooze You Lose: Squidward is so tired that SpongeBob and Patrick are unable to wake him up, but they do not want him to miss his big audition

March 4th, 2017 - 10:15 AM ET/PT - 208B - Krusty Katering: Mr. Krabs and his crew cater a fancy party, but they might be out of their depth with their new wealthy customers.

March 11th, 2017 - 10:00 AM ET/PT - 209A - SpongeBob's Place: Mr. Krabs' customers abandon him when SpongeBob starts cooking at home.

March 11th, 2017 - 10:15 AM ET/PT - 209B - Plankton Gets the Boot: When Plankton gets kicked out, SpongeBob helps him win Karen back.

March 18th, 2017 - 10:00 AM ET/PT - 210A - Life Insurance: A misunderstanding leads SpongeBob and Patrick to try to prove their life insurance protects them from any danger.

March 18th, 2017 - 10:15 AM ET/PT - 210B - Burst Your Bubble: Mrs. Puff is not pleased when SpongeBob blows himself a bubble boat.

March 25th, 2017 - 10:00 AM ET/PT - 211A - Plankton Retires: Plankton decides to close the Chum Bucket and move to a new town, but Mr. Krabs still suspects he is up to something.

March 25th, 2017 - 10:15 AM ET/PT - 211B - Trident Trouble: SpongeBob accidentally picks up King Neptune's magic trident.

The March 4th episodes are airing on my birthday, so that's cool.

View full article

Edited by Pat Monahan

Hall Of Fame

Honorary Creators: Sabre, Wumbology, Jjsthekid, Old Man Jenkins, Clappy, and Steel Sponge

Honorary Shows: Adventures in the Underground City, Storm Racers, Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000, JCMovies, Team SpongeBob, and SBCinema

Honorary Staff Members: tvguy347, Jjsthekid, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, Wumbology, and Aquatic Nuggets

Honorary Members: Cha

SpongeBob Best Episode Tournament Winners

Season 4: Krusty Towers

Season 6: Sand Castles in the Sand

Season 9.1: Plankton's Pet

ae5.gif 

i'm gonna guess they might be new episodes airing before KCA's.

As for the plots above, sounds good, but Snoose you Lose reminds me a bit from I Heart Dancing and/or Slimey Dancing to me.

I was Employee of the Month of December 2011

Both episodes sound appealing to me, so I can't wait for them.

the flash justice league gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Spoiler

tumblr_m66h2bO1y91rnvso3.gif

whomoody

Spoiler

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20727-1371152618-17

Spoiler

b0wjEIv.jpg

Winner of the TGCA VIII

Spoiler

RZHlhsR.png

Signature by Cream/Sandy

I'm a mad man who is the employee of February 2014 and a fan of Chris Evans, SpongeBob, Doctor Who, movies, Gravity Falls, Zoidberg, Tiny Rick and Stewie Griffin.

Indeed so, most indeededly.

These both sound very interesting. Hope they turn out good.

ULrKPkg.png

Available at your local comics shop- not really.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-spongebobs-place-plankton-gets-the-boot/EP003077660773?aid=zap2it

We'll see if the Spongebob premieres stop right after KCA.

Another Plankton/Karen episode sounds decent, and Spongebob's Place has potential if Spongebob is intentionally trying to teach Krabs a lesson.

uhhhhhh I'm all open to Plankton/Karen episodes but that sounds just like a reharsh of Single Cell Anniversary. So Idk.

As for SpongeBob's Place, it looks like such an amazing concept, I hope Krabs will get his karma (smirk) 

Spoiler

whomoody

Spoiler

Spoiler

b0wjEIv.jpg

Winner of the TGCA VIII

Spoiler

RZHlhsR.png

Signature by Cream/Sandy

I'm a mad man who is the employee of February 2014 and a fan of Chris Evans, SpongeBob, Doctor Who, movies, Gravity Falls, Zoidberg, Tiny Rick and Stewie Griffin.

13 minutes ago, Rebecca Black said:

March 18th and March 25th seem to have premieres too.

it's so nice we'll be done with 30-35% of season 10 already (smirk) 

Spoiler

whomoody

Spoiler

Spoiler

b0wjEIv.jpg

Winner of the TGCA VIII

Spoiler

RZHlhsR.png

Signature by Cream/Sandy

Plots:

March 18th, 2017 - 10:00 AM ET/PT - 210A - Life Insurance: A misunderstanding leads SpongeBob and Patrick to try to prove their life insurance protects them from any danger.

March 18th, 2017 - 10:15 AM ET/PT - 210B - Burst Your Bubble: Mrs. Puff is not pleased when SpongeBob blows himself a bubble boat.

March 25th, 2017 - 10:00 AM ET/PT - 211A - Plankton Retires: Plankton decides to close the Chum Bucket and move to a new town, but Mr. Krabs still suspects he is up to something.

March 25th, 2017 - 10:15 AM ET/PT - 211B - Trident Trouble: SpongeBob accidentally picks up King Neptune's magic trident.

Hall Of Fame

Honorary Creators: Sabre, Wumbology, Jjsthekid, Old Man Jenkins, Clappy, and Steel Sponge

Honorary Shows: Adventures in the Underground City, Storm Racers, Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000, JCMovies, Team SpongeBob, and SBCinema

Honorary Staff Members: tvguy347, Jjsthekid, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, Wumbology, and Aquatic Nuggets

Honorary Members: Cha

SpongeBob Best Episode Tournament Winners

Season 4: Krusty Towers

Season 6: Sand Castles in the Sand

Season 9.1: Plankton's Pet

ae5.gif 

Trident Trouble sounds the most interesting out of 4 but all look nice.

Spoiler

whomoody

Spoiler

Spoiler

b0wjEIv.jpg

Winner of the TGCA VIII

Spoiler

RZHlhsR.png

Signature by Cream/Sandy