Teamwork

Hey Arnold Back AF

36 posts in this topic

Yeah Phoebe's new design is easily the best upgrade of the four.  Can't wait for her to get an expanded role in this.

Also, how am I not surprised they gave Gerald a hoodie?

That trailer just locks it in for me that this is the most anticipated I've been for anything Nickelodeon related in at least ten years, possibly even longer (I would say in the 2000s, but I was pretty hyped as fuck for the Rugrats: All Growed Up special in 2001 that led to the spin-off).

I've been so hyped for this that I've been rewatching Hey Arnold on Hulu.  They have the entire series on there and I watched at least twelve episodes last night.

• Like 2
  • Happy 1

4 hours ago, The Headless Clappy said:

That trailer just locks it in for me that this is the most anticipated I've been for anything Nickelodeon related in at least ten years, possibly even longer (I would say in the 2000s, but I was pretty hyped as fuck for the Rugrats: All Growed Up special in 2001 that led to the spin-off).

I've been so hyped for this that I've been rewatching Hey Arnold on Hulu.  They have the entire series on there and I watched at least twelve episodes last night.

Yay, I'm finally binging something the cool kids like!

I can’t be the only one who thinks that Nickelodeon has been giving away too much with these recent trailers, right?  I mean they are keeping the obvious stuff still secretive but I feel like we’ve already seen like half of the movie now.

• Like 1
  • Meh 1

5 hours ago, Clappy said:

I can’t be the only one who thinks that Nickelodeon has been giving away too much with these recent trailers, right?  I mean they are keeping the obvious stuff still secretive but I feel like we’ve already seen like half of the movie now.

Yeah, that's why I stopped checking these trailers, clips and whatnot. I wanna be surprised by the plot, not see the whole plot. 

On 11/14/2017 at 5:53 AM, Clappy said:

I stopped right after Phil was talking to Arnold in the newest trailer, of course the best movies are the ones you go into not seeing much before hand.