Katniss

Ask the Kat

On 7/9/2019 at 10:27 PM, E.V.I.L. said:

Not to be sexist but she is better than most people?

Ok SBC must’ve been acting cray earlier because a bunch of posts from here are gone lmao

Pmg u r right

well I was basically making fun if that if it's meant to be itll be song nevause I also h8 that song

also I shiuld.be sieving soul but I'm on my phone instead?? :Laugh:

32 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Pmg u r right

well I was basically making fun if that if it's meant to be itll be song nevause I also h8 that song

also I shiuld.be sieving soul but I'm on my phone instead?? :Laugh:

Phone > most things :Laugh:

44 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg I had a cookign night with two friends and it was very very fun, I ❤️ going grovery shopping with friends?

That sounds awesome! What did y’all cook?

10 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

omg ABC is being wack and deleting our posts sgain??

lmao it would be wild if the channel ABC somehow was able to delete our posts :Laugh:

I can believe they would tbhtbtb

Also my original question wasnt realyl a question but me trying 2 be positive and mention how I love the song Dont Call Me Up by Mabel but im not sure if its because I like the song and its positivity or if its becuase i imagine Mabel from GF singingi t? :Laugh:

9 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I can believe they would tbhtbtb

Also my original question wasnt realyl a question but me trying 2 be positive and mention how I love the song Dont Call Me Up by Mabel but im not sure if its because I like the song and its positivity or if its becuase i imagine Mabel from GF singingi t? :Laugh:

maybe you like it for both reasons :funny:

12 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I just started looking at my old flickr photos and the last photo was from like last summer rip I used to have so many hobbies? :Laugh:

I hope you can find the time to take photos again! Your pics are always so beautiful ❤️

I'm genuinely considering going out and taking some sunset photos this week, the problem is my camera still uses memory cards and I d00 not know where in the year 2019 I can insert a memory card? :Laugh:

4 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I'm genuinely considering going out and taking some sunset photos this week, the problem is my camera still uses memory cards and I d00 not know where in the year 2019 I can insert a memory card? :Laugh:

Stoopid technology always changing :Laugh:

• Funny 1