Katniss

Ask the Kat

6 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg imagine if all the dining halls were just Charles serving his weird ass food and then Terry serving yogurt for dessert? :Laugh:

That would be lit :Laugh:

1 hour ago, Phil Coulson said:

i didn't catch it but what was the song they played in The Favourite credits?

I searched for it and it’s “Skyline Pigeon” by Elton John!

• Like 1

o yea thanks.

movie was soooo good. my brother and I both enjoyed it very much. Pretty funny for a historical movie but every joke sold it and the serious moments truly hit. one of the most unique takes on history I might say?

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

My friend is taking me to ctown todsy gor a birthday dinner thingy, so sweet? :Laugh:

Aww that’s so sweet! Have fun ❤️

1 hour ago, Phil Coulson said:

o yea thanks.

movie was soooo good. my brother and I both enjoyed it very much. Pretty funny for a historical movie but every joke sold it and the serious moments truly hit. one of the most unique takes on history I might say?

I’m happy to hear you liked it! It was very funny tbh but also had some great drama. It was a very cool and unique take on a historical film

32 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg he ended up paying too that was so sweet

no one else was able to come due to prelims qnd I was shook thst he could come, that was so sweet? ❤️

Wow, that was very nice of him! Sounds like a good friend ❤️

omg I got brunch with my friend and he is such an edgelord? so his gf whi ks alao my friend is asian and he goes "I like my coffee like I like my women, black and strong" and his gf wss loke vut im.not vlack qnd atring so he goes "I like my tea like I like my women, yellow and weak" and that's so terrible but honedtly her and I both lost it? :laugh: