Katniss

Ask the Kat

37,449 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Mental health: something no one talks about amidst the "you're gonna love these years, the best 4 of ytour life" comments? >_<

There's such a stigma against discussing mental health and it sucks :/ There definitely needs to be more efforts to make sure students are aware of resources they can take advantage of, and just more education about mental health in general

It's been 4 days and I'm already ready to get tf out of home again? 

Why can't winter break just be spent alone for christs sake, I'd even be okay with just being alone on campus why do I have to spend it with my family? >_<

4 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

It's been 4 days and I'm already ready to get tf out of home again? 

Why can't winter break just be spent alone for christs sake, I'd even be okay with just being alone on campus why do I have to spend it with my family? >_<

Sorry :/ Hope you can still enjoy your break. Maybe find ways to get out of the house for a few hours?

My father just made the lovely decision to take off all of the days in December where I'm home

God January please get here faster so I have an excuse to get the fuck out since ik my mother is oblivious and will just let me? >_<

8 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

My father just made the lovely decision to take off all of the days in December where I'm home

God January please get here faster so I have an excuse to get the fuck out since ik my mother is oblivious and will just let me? >_<

dang, you really don't want to spend time with your dad huh :Laugh: 

11 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Or mom, mabye if they didnt find something to get angry about everyday and be overbearing like I'm 5 I'd actually want to spend time? >_>

That sucks dude, I'm sorry :/

And the annoying thing is I know there are people who wouldnt let theri kids watch B99 becuase Holt and Rosa are "sexually deviant" characters but would let their kids watch TV-14 things with tons of gore, great depictions of people dying, terrible role models? :bruh: :Laugh: