Katwoman

Ask Katwoman some purrfect questions

35,752 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

about after almost a week of intense writing, the tbc yato trio story is almost finished up? latest?cb=20160514073508

Don't cry because it's almost over, smile because it happened 

296.png

• Thanks 1

Tomorrow I'm gonna have to run to Corson Hall after psych to go to office hours to get clarification on the lecture slides I went over and then head straight to chem workshop

Fun life :Laugh::Laugh:

27 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Tomorrow I'm gonna have to run to Corson Hall after psych to go to office hours to get clarification on the lecture slides I went over and then head straight to chem workshop

Fun life :Laugh::Laugh:

Sounds super fun :Laugh: 

5 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I just

whats realy unmotivating is how i tried sk hard and still failed but then the kids who go out wvery weekend and party are doing great

:bruh:

College gets hard sometimes, for some people more than others. I know it must be frustrating to put in the work and not get the results you want. Have you figured out what stuff is giving you the most trouble in chem class? Maybe really buckle down and work on it with your tutor. 

Edited by Katniss

I wish I knew, I felt okay abot the material but then the exam happened and it just felt awful

Wither way this tike im staying on top of shir, I'm allotting a lot of time tbh on saturday to just do chem problems and go over my notes but i wish thefe was more time smh?

1 minute ago, E.V.I.L said:

I wish I knew, I felt okay abot the material but then the exam happened and it just felt awful

Wither way this tike im staying on top of shir, I'm allotting a lot of time tbh on saturday to just do chem problems and go over my notes but i wish thefe was more time smh?

:( just keep trying your best, Bromair.

I hope this silly video makes you feel at least a little bit better: