Dr. WhoBruh

ask whobibbles about life and death

5,500 posts in this topic

Just now, Kiyozu♡ said:

i feel like they'd pull out a parenting book frequently bc they don't know tf they're doing sometimes since they're inexperienced? :Laugh: 

how do we know if they can get parenting book either.? :funny:

53 minutes ago, Vampire Style! said:

underrated character from GotG2 imo: Mantis? she was so cute disgusting and relatable :Laugh: 

tbh all characters were spot on in the movie but yeah I fucking loved Mantis. One of the most relatable characters in the movie and she made me laugh a lot. How Drax were all prankster towards her was funny.

2 minutes ago, Vampire Style! said:

I really love the soundtracks of both films, I've never had as much fun watching something than I have with both GotG's? :funny: 

I loved both movie so much tbh. I feel like the sequel is a bit underrated because I feel like everyone expected something better but I didn't exactly want that. Both movies were equal to each other. Also see Wonder Woman if it interests you, another funny and exciting superhero movie.

I thought GotG2 was a little bit better than the first but that's probably bc the second one made me cry more than the first lmao? :Laugh:  but they're both amazing movies and I'm really glad I took the time to check them out despite not being a Marvel fan. and I'm probably gonna go see Wonder Woman at some point, esp since it's playing in IMAX here :funny: 

5 minutes ago, Vampire Style! said:

I thought GotG2 was a little bit better than the first but that's probably bc the second one made me cry more than the first lmao? :Laugh:  but they're both amazing movies and I'm really glad I took the time to check them out despite not being a Marvel fan. and I'm probably gonna go see Wonder Woman at some point, esp since it's playing in IMAX here :funny: 

yeah Wonder Woman was awesome.

Well, storywise I liked GOTG more and humor was better imo but GOTG 2 had better character development and a compelling villain. So yeah both have flaws of their own but both polarized each other to create two epic movies.

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Watching any good shows these days?

I recently binge watched One Punch Man (haven't seen 11 min episodes yet tho) and it was pretty funny and epic. Right now Doctor Who and iZombie are reaching to their season finales and those are what I'm tuning in. Doctor Who hasn't been ambitious this season but it still had enjoyable episodes and iZombie season 3 improved heavily after 5th episode and the stakes are so damn high. I'm also rewatching The Flash with it's subreddit and it has been a blast to see how much the show used to be compelling and very lighthearted. I'm gonna finish watching Dear White People after my exams are done on friday and I'm planning to binge watch Big Little Lies and Lucifer until July.

36 minutes ago, prOBABly said:

Have you made a Spin-off/Lit before?

nope but I may do a miniseries this summer.

Spoiler

what if Yondu isn't actually dead and instead materializes into a one-inch tall version of himself (kind of like how Groot "died" but then grew back into Baby Groot)? :funny: ... but you know as I typed this I remembered they cremated him at the end of GotG2 so this concept is absolutely freakin' useless lmao :Laugh:  this is what happens when I'm in denial

7 hours ago, Vampire Style! said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what if Yondu isn't actually dead and instead materializes into a one-inch tall version of himself (kind of like how Groot "died" but then grew back into Baby Groot)? :funny: ... but you know as I typed this I remembered they cremated him at the end of GotG2 so this concept is absolutely freakin' useless lmao :Laugh:  this is what happens when I'm in denial

Spoiler

well Groot is a tree, so that's why he managed to get back to life.

I can see how you are in denial. That's how I felt about someone's death at the end of The Flash season 1 finale. Thankfully we have a card for this.

CBQwlTG.png

26 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I plan to take a break from it once this season's done so I can focus on my other works?

okay then. good luck man.