• Advertisement

Do you see yourself still being active on SBC 5 years from now? (assuming it lasts that long)

E.V.I.L.

Do you see yourself being active in 5 years?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. hahahahaha k

Guest hilaryfan80

I said myself the same thing back in 2008 with SBM, and yet 2018 is right around the corner and I still go on it... :smirk:

Yeah, I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.

Well, it’s been five years. 

Looks like SBC has lasted that long.

I guess I’ll go first. When I first joined, I didn’t expect to stay, to even last a week, to not be hated by the community. But, lo and behold, i’ve spent a lot of time talking on here. Admittedly, I did have some long absences, but the point is that I’m still here after five years. (Looks like I was a right only a year ago) Throughout that time, and especially recently, coming here has helped cheer me up a lot. so thanks. 

And, October 29, 2023. What do you all think?

On 10/29/2013 at 8:33 PM, TJ said:

Hmm, I don't want to say that I'm not sure, just that five years is a longer time to look forward at than one might think. Who really knows what could happen in that time. What I do know is that I love SBC and as long as I'm still attached to it and I always have time for it, than I can see myself still here in five years :) .

Yup, still here ? .

God, I can't believe it's really been five years since this topic was created.

Jesus has it really been five years since this thread?

I mean yeah I’m not on here as much...and with my wedding coming up in the next year, it will probably be less.  But in terms of completely leaving this place?  I’ll keep trying to come on when I can, but nobody can ever be sure if they are done for good with online communities.  Who knows what will happen.

Unless I completely fuck myself out of y’all’s good graces, which yeah that won’t happen.

On 10/29/2013 at 5:52 PM, Kotarou? said:

Like I said on SBM, I promised myself is at least stay until after the second movie came out. And by then I will be almost 18, and probably be busy with a job or something of that sort. SBC is different than SBM though in the fact that I have really strong friendships here even more. It depends on who is still around on the site. I'd probably keep in touch with you all even if I wasn't around here.