• Advertisement

Do you see yourself still being active on SBC 5 years from now? (assuming it lasts that long)

E.V.I.L.

Do you see yourself being active in 5 years?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. hahahahaha k

Nah I'd be busy with real life or probably be involved with something and get banned (nah but I'll most likely leave due to school and my RL goals and blah other stuff nobody else cares about)

Hmm, I don't want to say that I'm not sure, just that five years is a longer time to look forward at than one might think. Who really knows what could happen in that time. What I do know is that I love SBC and as long as I'm still attached to it and I always have time for it, than I can see myself still here in five years :) .

Like I said on SBM, I promised myself is at least stay until after the second movie came out. And by then I will be almost 18, and probably be busy with a job or something of that sort. SBC is different than SBM though in the fact that I have really strong friendships here even more. It depends on who is still around on the site. I'd probably keep in touch with you all even if I wasn't around here.

WEBBY! :D

Like I said on SBM, I promised myself is at least stay until after the second movie came out. And by then I will be almost 18, and probably be busy with a job or something of that sort. SBC is different than SBM though in the fact that I have really strong friendships here even more. It depends on who is still around on the site. I'd probably keep in touch with you all even if I wasn't around here.

Huh? xP

It really depends. Like Cha said, I have some very strong friendships with some users here, and gosh it'd be really hard to just blatantly leave. That would break my heart. However, 5 years from now I could be busy with a job and/or schoolwork, not to mention life in general. So I dunno, we'll just have to see what happens in the next 5 years... All in all, I say yes.

Oh, your avatars look pretty similar in style. And I wasn't looking at your signature at the time. That's probably how I got confused. :P

I would've thought the j12 part of my name would have been a clue :P . But seriously, its fine.

Edit: Yeah I've just seen webby's avatar and it is almost like mine. I can see how the confusion could kick in :P.