• Advertisement

What did you last dream about?

Supergameman

I had a strange dream about being in the future in the New Year of 2049. I was sitting in a couch along with my dad on the top floor of a condominium. I saw all these strange lights outside and a holographic interface that said Happy New Year to us. I also saw a robot right beside us and it seemed like it could talk to us but I didn't see it talk in the dream. The lights I saw outside the window were on multiple colors and the sky (or windows) were red, not sure what they mean but its probably something from then. One of the few dreams I've had about the future.

Last night I dreamed that I was doing a PowerPoint presentation about Taylor Swift for a class, but when I was looking up pictures to add to a slide (why the teacher was okay with me adding stuff to my project in the middle of presenting it, I don't know), I got results for Dragonball Z in Google images search instead of Taylor :l

Edited by Katniss

So the last dream I had...

I dreamed there was someone taking a video of his friend skateboarding down a flight of stairs. Video went viral and magically disappeared some time after. So me and a bunch of farm animals went to find this video. I don't remember if it was actually found,and I randomly went swimming at the end of the dream.

I watched the finale of The Bachelorette before bed and I dreamed I was in my room watching some random guy propose to Jojo. I didn't want to be on the show so I ran outside to some balcony. It was so weird haha