• Advertisement

What did you last dream about?

Supergameman

I was in a car with Indiana Jones and I was some kind of investigator on a trip to this house. When I went inside the house, there was an evil family there trying to kill me. I rushed out of the house to find that the car had driven off, so in a panic, I tried to get out of the neighborhood, but I kept running into these doors that kept taking me back into the house. I was really scared, so I thought about jumping out the window in a desperate attempt to escape until I finally found a staircase that led me to a door leading somewhere else. As I opened it though, an old lady from the family rushed at me, so I slammed the door in her face and fled to the place the door led me to, a giant swimming pool. After wading through it, I was suddenly climbing on these short, "snowy" mountains covered in white blankets rather than snow, and I woke up after that.

I had this nightmare that I was sitting on the couch, and this huge black widow spider came close to me so I tried to move but it kept following me. Then more popped up and were crawling on my legs then my stomach and I was screaming but nobody heard me. I tried smashing them too but they just came alive. My heart was beating out of my chest when I woke up tho, I have huge arachnophobia.

There was a group of people cross-legged sitting in a circle, and this girl with red hair brought me over to the group and told me to sit down. Her and I were talking a little, but no one else was doing anything other than staring. After a while, everyone (besides me and the red haired girl) jerked their heads back and different colored pillars shot out of their mouths and eyes and they criss-crossed above us. Everyone (again, besides me and the girl) was convulsing and I really didn't know what the hell to do, so I looked at the girl and she just smiled at me and then her head jerked back and pillars shot out of her mouth and eyes.

I woke up pretty suddenly and for whatever reason the phrase "it may not be in style but you'll be coming back for a while" was stuck in my head.

My last dream was actually altered memories of life after high school only with my friend Kevin still being alive since he committed suicide back during my junior year of high school.

I last dreamt that I was going somewhere and my immediate family, even my mom, were there. It seemed like we were taking a road trip or something. I remember getting into an argument about religion with my grandma and next thing I know, we're all walking out of what looked like Costco I guess for bulk food and stuff, and heading towards our car. Everybody was hauling something but I just had my mom's dog on a leash. Everybody suddenly started fighting each other for whatever reason and my mom's dog managed to escape my grasp while the drama was going down so I ran to go catch him before he gets run over or something. Never managed to do it since I woke up from that unpleasantness.

I dreamt that I kicked an old prick friend (well, I guess not much of a friend now) of mine's ass. It felt like beating the final boss of a videogame since I remember going through an end credits sequence of some sort immediately after. Felt good, I should've done it irl years ago.

I had a dream that I was playing my uke and set it down to talk to my brother about something. Then I came back to see this super annoying guy from my school (I don't know why the hell he was in my dream ugh) thrashing my ukulele around and I got super pissed. So I try and grab it from him but he didnt let go so I kicked him in the leg. Then he was just rolling around the floor in pain. And that was pretty much it. I actually had a couple other dreams of me getting in fights but that's the only one I can vividly remember:

A few nights ago, I remember dreaming about how we ended up building an extension to our house and we had a small gathering of close family members for like house warming stuff. The extension pretty much looked like a mirror version of our already existing house and I thought "wow, how different this is". Other than that, the only other weird part of the dream was that I killed a cockroach and it splat and broke open like a regular egg, yolk and all. Which made me not wanna eat eggs later that morning.

A night or two after, I also remember dreaming about how my house (mostly my mom and dad's room) was haunted by some dark spirit and I found myself being forced to confront it, but I never really got the chance to since I woke up. My mom wasn't in either of these dreams. It was also pretty weirder since my mom would tell me how she would usually have supernatural dreams like these. I should probs lay off the Supernatural this summer while they're on hiatus.

I had a bunch of dreams last night.

- Someone was trying to nuke my house; I escaped but no one else did

- I was talking to my friend about video games

- I was running and got trapped on a railroad

- I had this weird plastic head thing that talked and I was using it for some sort of sport where I had to climb up a huge pillar and grab it and then swing down to the street on a rope. I swung into a glass window instead

- I asked my dentist's son to give me a letter of recommendation

I had some really random dreams last night. One of them was I was just making my way upstairs when someone called my name and it was my friend Garrett whom I haven't seen in like three years irl. I had no idea why he was in my house and then the dream faded into me walking along a street at night with my brother and then he spontaneously started running. My mom and dad were all of a sudden behind me and told me to go run after him so I did, and we just kept running for no reason. Then it faded to me being back in my room and I was just laying in bed, and I remember texting this other dude Ryan that I know, and that was the end of it.

Last night I dreamt that one of my sisters moved back into the house. I could see it happening irl. I also remember having this other dream where I was in my old high school, nobody around don't even recall seeing cars driving on the road right outside campus, but I felt like I was being followed. I walked from the gym/locker room areas all the way to the auditorium on the other side of the campus. The murals from each of the recent graduating classes I walked by were vandalized to shit. I go inside the auditorium to see the stage all set up for a play, but like nobody around. I went backstage into the green room and that's where the dream sorta ended.