• Advertisement

What did you last dream about?

Supergameman

I dreamt that me and some random kids that go to my school went hiking up this huge mountain. The view was just incredible at the top and there was a beautiful sunset. Right when I was going to take a picture this guy who I barely know from school started flirting with me, and I got mad and told him to stop because the sun was setting. By the time I could take the picture it was already dark and I was beyond pissed. And that was it.

My last dream was actually a nightmare since my sister is currently heading to Myrtle Beach with one of her friends for Spring Break. However, we are currently getting another snowstorm here so I'm worried about her driving in it. My nightmare was her car spinning out of control into a ditch on the interstate.

I usually don't remember my dreams but last night I dreamt I was going to marry someone I didn't want to marry, I was apparently being forced to marry him which is even scarier....and SpongeBob and Patrick were the decorators...wut...anyway, apparently I was planning to just say "I don't" and run like hell, idk what else happened cuz I woke up. 

Last dream I can remember was me being shot in the chest by this guy in a grocery store. I felt this weird tingling pain in my stomach and thought I was dead, but then I was suddenly in my house where I found out the guy shot me with a prop gun and he was in the kitchen pantry. He tried to blow up the house with this kitchen timer bomb and for some stupid reason, I threw it in my room and ran out of the house as it went up in flames. Then the guy was in the backyard where he tried shooting me with another prop gun before I tackled him. I found where he kept his real gun and shot him. He died and I started feeling guilty, then I woke up. 

Dreamt my house was made out of like Legos/Duplo blocks. Then I remember catching some mice in my mice trap and walking around the neighborhood before coming home and getting into an argument with one my sisters for some reason. And that's about all I remember from last night.

I had a dream that I was coming out of the store with my shopping cart but strangely it had nothing in it. In the parking lot was this really old but cool white Mustang parked in one of the spots so I go up to take a look at it and the guy inside was Jenkins. Then we both said hi and started freaking out that we saw each other and that's about all I can remember. :P

I had a dream that I was coming out of the store with my shopping cart but strangely it had nothing in it. In the parking lot was this really old but cool white Mustang parked in one of the spots so I go up to take a look at it and the guy inside was Jenkins. Then we both said hi and started freaking out that we saw each other and that's about all I can remember. :P

I should tell you sweet wet dreams of me for now on :funny:

Oddly enough, I too had a dream where I was in a parking lot. I was waiting in the car while my dad went to get something in the mall. Three of my friends, two girls and a guy, randomly came by and just helped themselves into the car. The car suddenly reversed out of the stall on its own so my friend in the drivers seat had to park it back in the stall again. Then we got out of the car and just hung out outside of it. I remember two of my friends, the two girls, were being sassy to me for some reason. Then my dad came back with whatever the hell he got and I parted ways with them. Then another friend of my mine was in the car with us and we went home, we practically drove right through what looked to be some Pro Bowl parade and a line up of what looked to be one of my old elementary school classes, and my friend started complaining about how the air show had no Captain America theme and being about girls for some reason. It was freakin weird and my even dream dad was all like "wut" at him too. Then we got home and we had to unload these groceries that we suddenly had. My mom, sister and brother in law were already home and they got my Xbox One to work perfectly while we were gone and I just woke up.

I had a shitload of weird ass dreams last night. I first remember dreaming about going to the theater to watch some horror which I heard was pretty damn scary, then I fell asleep through and that part just ended at that. Next, I dreamt that I went to this wrestling event and I managed to get backstage and I got to meet Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Titus O'Neill, AJ Lee and Paige. Things were pretty awkward at first then I took a turn for the better when I actually managed to bond with the whole lot of em. Then I was suddenly in this classroom with some students that were like based off the wrestlers I had just met and we were still hanging out in the class like some popular clique. It felt good being a part of something. We had this substitute who was losing control over the class badly and everybody gave him shit. Then things started turning into some kind of horror movie when the bell rings and things got really dark. The whole class leaves and the halls are like some maze and all the lights are out and shit when suddenly these zombies come jolting after us from this side door. I lose track of my new friends and run into some science room where the two students, twins looked like, were strapped to these hospital beds all cut open and shit. I tried breaking a window to escape but of course that didn't worked so I went back out to brave the halls again, narrowly avoiding being killed by zombies and ghosts on every corner. Then I'm pretty sure I ended up getting caught and killed and the dream switched over to what looked like an episode of Sein-fuckin-feld.

I was in my house again, family still there doing their usual thing and all, but Jerry, Kramer and Newman were there. I forgot what the heck we were talking, probably being sticklers for ticklers, I was playing the role of George. Suddenly, this ginger guy came barging in outta nowhere saying how he wants to kill us for costing him his job. Kramer knocks him out and handcuffs him while we try to get out through my front gate. We manage to leave and close the gate behind us. Kramer's all like "He can't get that open as long as he's handcuffed" but the guy came out anyway without the cuffs on and chased us down the road. Newman got caught and presumably killed first. Jerry was the second slowest and I never saw him again after we separated, so I guess he was next. Then it was mostly Kramer and I running around the neighborhood trying to get the guy to go after each other. Some real freakin track and parkour shit over fences and houses, it's been a while since I had these chase dreams. I remember pulling off some insane move where I was hopping the fence and the guy was right on my ass but I spun around, still holding the top of the fence, juking him out and kicking his ass off the fence and into a bunch of wild chicken cages that a nearby house has in real life. Kramer and I led the guy to a nearby beach park. I tried hopping a huge ass fence but the guy was already at the other side of it. So hopped down and went the other way while Kramer was still trying to climb the fence but failing at it as only he can. They caught up to him and knocked him down the fence and I watched them fight for a bit but Kramer got freakin murdered. I took this time to run away as fast as I could and I ended up losing the guy, ran back to my house, grabbed my things and ran away to some other nearby big house where these Peanuts-looking characters were celebrating Christmas for some reason.

I just stayed and took refuge in the house. The dream started tying back into the initial theater dream when they start watching the movie I slept through on a big screen. I remember some of the scary shit in the movie started happening forreal in the house so it started turning back into a horror dream, but then I woke up. These were probably the best stream of dreams I've had in a long ass while.

I've been having a hard time sleeping and I just had this dream, or I guess you can call it a nightmare, where I was in my back yard with some chick from school sweeping stuff from off the concrete onto the grass. Idk why it was just weird. Then my huuuuge crush Jesse, who I still have a crush on to this day since Freshman year came and swept with us. Then it switched to me and Jesse in my garage and I remember he was tearing up and said he had to go. He grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me on my cheek and I kept telling myself to remember that feeling. Shortly after it randomly switched to me looking at some huge spaceship above my house and then I woke up with tears all on my cheeks. Since then I couldn't sleep.

I had a dream last night that I was doing homework and a small earthquake happened. It shook the dinner table and my brother blamed me for it cuz he didnt realize it was an earthquake lol. Then it randomly switched to me and my mom shopping somewhere. Shortly after, I woke up.

I told Aya this earlier. One of my dreams last night involved Mikey and Guano doing shizz as usual with the crew. So Ozu and Yes Man come sneaking up behind them when they're all sitting in the studio to yell the cast. So Guano jumps into Ozu's lap and falls off. Yes Man or whoever says that's the closes Guano will ever get to his dad. MY DREAMS ARE SO MEAN.

A few days ago I dreamed that I went on a trip with some high school or college students to some place that looked like a train. The people over there told us to confess all our inner feelings and frustrations, seeing as I was left without a choice I decided to confess. After that, we arrived at what appeared to be one of the main roads in my city which connects to the rest of the island.

But we didn't know what was to come once we looked at the sky, what me and the other guys saw was a big space ship that divided itself into several other spaceships and it started attacking town; the other students summoned some kind of advanced robots that had special abilities and were apparently strong enough to battle the incoming spaceships. After that happened, I quickly met up with my sister and her boyfriend who were nearby and we left in a car. While we were driving I could see propaganda posters that our ruling parties put up saying that the aliens were our allies, while others said that they were our enemies. After that I woke up.

I can't really comprehend what kind of dream this was, but I can surely say that it was one of the strangest dreams I've ever had in my life. Hope this isn't a sign of what's gonna happen in the future.

I had a dream last night where my I was on my laptop and my mom came in my room to say goodnight and then she shut the door. Next thing I knew my entire computer keyboard and bed sheets were soaking wet with my water bottle wide open next to it. I had a freaking panic attack and used some other blankets to soak up the water but it kept coming back. So picked the Mac up and all the water freaking poured out of the keys and the actual screen detached from the keyboard. I was going ballistic and once that was all dried, I was able to attach my screen back to the computer. It worked completely fine, and that was the end of it. Scared the hell out of me, it felt so real.