• Advertisement

What did you last dream about?

Supergameman

I dreamed that my cousin was kidnapped while we were in my grandparent's house. The kidnapper said that he wanted to kill me and I was really scared. My grandpa even called the police and even the news arrived at the scene. But eventually everything got solved, and that's when I woke up.

I just had this craaazy dream where I came to school and a bunch of wires got installed all around the perimeter of the classrooms and school. No one, even the teachers knew what they were for but they said it might be for better wifi connection which i knew was bs cuz wifi is freaking wireless. When I went out to go to the bathroom I saw this weird looking guy fidgiting with the wires. I walked to get a closer look and it was some Arabian guy and he gave me a dirty look so I just walked on. Then the dream just shifts to me with a bunch of other kids playing with walkie talkies to see if we could hear random police dispatchers in the area (because one of my walkies at home could really do that). When I changed a channel of the walkie I heard a bunch of men talking saying shit like "blow up school" and all that. I knew they weren't far off if the walkie could pick up their channel. I somehow knew all of those wires were connected to a bomb but I kept that to myself. So I take scissors with me and go to the "bathroom" again and cut every single one of the wires around the school. Then a kid I go to school with knew what I was doing and pulled a gun on me but I somehow got it out of his hands and shot all his ammo out and pinned him to the ground. Then I waved down a teacher I knew and started screaming and then I woke up.

I was at my old elementary school and came across two girls I knew from high school, one of them was my friend and the other was a girl I barely talked to. I then walked home from there and the church nearby the school looked like it was made of candy and I just kept walking. Some dude almost hit me while riding his pocket bike, like he deliberately rode onto the sidewalk and tried hitting me, and I eventually made it home. I was getting yelled out for some reason then I woke up.

I had a dream that my sister and I made it on to The Amazing Race, which we actually have applied for in real life, and the two of us were in Italy and I ran into some of my extended family that we apparently have over there that I've only seen pictures of.  We ended up getting distracted and it cost us our chances of making it further on the show and I woke up.

It's weird how I used to almost never dream, and just recently, it's like I've been having a dream every night. My last dream was that I complained about something to my mom and she told me that I had it the easiest because I have video games or something. I was then on the floor in my bathrobe begging and crying before I woke up.

I was at jjsthekid's house for some reason where he revealed to me that he was a musician or something. I listened to this Halloween song he recorded and that somehow led to him showing me a Garry's Mod version of a creepy old short that used to air on Nicktoons called Terence Eats Knowledge. In this version though, they showed Terence's head decomposing and imploding after he exploded and the narrator talking about his nephew moving into his room. Then suddenly, I was naked and I came in between my legs. I asked jjs to get me my clothes, and then an image of Raiden's face when he's on his Codec in Metal Gear Solid 2 flashed through my mind. I'm kinda glad I woke up after that...

Had a weird dream where I went train hopping with my brother and cousin and we ended up some place, it looked like Oregon. When we stopped, we were at this huge train yard. My brother and cousin were jumping over all the tracks when trains were coming but I was too spooked so I just stayed where I was until all of them stopped. That was pretty much it.

The last thing I can remember dreaming about, I was at the theater with my family (mom, dad, two of my sisters, grandma and brother-in-law). It was pretty weird since my grandma and one of my sisters who has downs would never go on one of our movie trips like this. I don't know why but I got into a lil fight with my parents about something so I ended up moving away and took a seat farther from them, then some of the theater workers came up to me and gave me some cool looking pack because I was like their moviegoer of the month or some shit since I go there so damn much in real life. Pretty sure I laughed in my sleep like i did in the dream because of that cause I woke up after in a bit of a laughing fit, and I didn't even make it to whatever the hell it is we were watching, let alone the trailers. This gotta be related to that car dream somehow.

My dream involved being in a Hamtaro race with a SBM member. Later on we had a party and I think we stole Squidward's house. :D We left a sand republica of his tiki head so when he came home he was confused. The same thing happened to SpongeBob but it was made of Krabby Patties. He didn't mind. My other dream was being in downtown Disney and playing a sort of multiplayer game, where characters could be Bikini Bottomites. I think that same member was there with Squidward and I. I forgot my other dreams, but before I woke up I dreamt of sending text messages of Bores and Best Hercules.

I dreamt I were heading to some local carnival thing then it turned into me being some superhero like Spider-Man but I had the ability over other insects as well, which kinda freaked me out. My sisters knew about it and we were heading to the carnival and I fought off a few hooligans then I woke up feeling way tired than I was before I slept and disappointed cuz that was one of the best dreams I had in a while.

Dreamt I was back in youth challenge, but it looked more like a prison. Same people I knew from there were in it and everything. There was this one part where I walked through this door and it looked as if I stepped into a hotel room at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, then I walked back out. Don't know why the fuck I did that. It was like stepping into a whole different dream but then going back to the one you were in.