• Advertisement

Good Fridays

Young Nug

On tonight's Good Fridays, we preview:

kcwcKHC.jpg

Last year, after the untimely death of Turntable (R.I.P :( ) and before the discovery of plug.dj, there was literally nowhere for SBC to hold its music parties. So, in the absence of a place, we started to develop our own spot to play music on the site. It ultimately never panned out, due to legal issues, and once we found plug.dj, it was kind of pointless, since they would've ended up being very similar. :P It's possible we'll return to the idea one day, but until then, enjoy looking at what could've been.

Jyh8soA.png

Mockup. <3

That's all for Good Fridays tonight, but check around SBC tomorrow for the return of an old feature!

• Like 8

I guess this thing is dead.

so...is this dead?

just asking

WHERE IS IT

so uh...

I think that's enough pointless bumping.

Yeah, we don't have anything else left to really preview, so I'm putting this to rest.

• Like 1

Temporarily reviving this to let you all know I'll be streaming the first episode of The Mandalorian's second season in the SBC Discord tomorrow at 3 PM EST (or 12 hours after it's officially released).

I'll also post a surprise in this thread shortly after the screening (unless I forgot, which I probably will).

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JCM said:

Temporarily reviving this to let you all know I'll be streaming the first episode of The Mandalorian's second season in the SBC Discord tomorrow at 3 PM EST (or 12 hours after it's officially released).

I'll also post a surprise in this thread shortly after the screening (unless I forgot, which I probably will).

huh? well this is a surprise.