• Advertisement

Good Fridays

Young Nug

Good Fridays resurfaces with another look at this upcoming Christmas season.

Yutj7qz.jpg

This Christmas, we're bringing back some old traditions- namely the Noel and Winter Wonderland skins. In addition to this, we've got the same games, contests, and fun we had last Christmas, with the fifth installment of one really special event I'm sure you'll all love. ;) As for the sneak peek- Another, glacial themed banner, crafted by Dylan.

0mXZRKa.png

That about wraps it up for now. See you guys at Christmas.

• Like 8

Here's a new Good Friday sneak peek for y'all! 

The 4th Annual Octerror Fest, OF14, is already under development! We are working on it now, in January, in order to ensure the most successful event we've had in SBC history. 

We call it... Project Martian. While I can't share any details at the moment, I can say this will be (by far) the best holiday event SBC has ever created. 

OVTm1ll.png

IS1yk9t.png

T93UWpT.png

Obviously our theme here is Martians, but this Octerror Fest will truly be unlike anything we've done here. It really does incorporate SpongeBob into the heart of the event. Octerror Fest 2014 will kick off October 22, 2014 and conclude on October 31, 2014. 

Another Good Fridays goodie... Christmas is getting its own version of Octerror Fest! For the past 4 years, Halloween has been the only holiday to have an official, all-out event. Not anymore! The Christmas event will be called... 

nsW3SIc.png

The 1st Annual Snowcember Ball! The event will include several new Christmas events that will certainly surpass this past year's festivities. 

We are planning well in advance to ensure that 2014 is a year full of prosperity for the Community. :)

• Like 8

Here's a new Good Friday sneak peek for y'all! 

The 4th Annual Octerror Fest, OF14, is already under development! We are working on it now, in January, in order to ensure the most successful event we've had in SBC history. 

We call it... Project Martian. While I can't share any details at the moment, I can say this will be (by far) the best holiday event SBC has ever created. 

OVTm1ll.png

IS1yk9t.png

T93UWpT.png

Obviously our theme here is Martians, but this Octerror Fest will truly be unlike anything we've done here. It really does incorporate SpongeBob into the heart of the event. Octerror Fest 2014 will kick off October 22, 2014 and conclude on October 31, 2014. 

Another Good Fridays goodie... Christmas is getting its own version of Octerror Fest! For the past 4 years, Halloween has been the only holiday to have an official, all-out event. Not anymore! The Christmas event will be called... 

nsW3SIc.png

The 1st Annual Snowcember Ball! The event will include several new Christmas events that will certainly surpass this past year's festivities. 

We are planning well in advance to ensure that 2014 is a year full of prosperity for the Community. :)

I love how you're already planning for this.

Either way, that sounds awesome! Can't wait.

• Like 2