• Advertisement

Good Fridays

Young Nug

Good Fridays Presents

PART III

THE OCTERROR FEST PREVIEW EDITION

ISp0tFw.png

HEY THERE! Welcome to Good Fridays. Today I present to you... the Octerror Fest 2013 logo! For reference, this is the 2012 Octerror Fest Logo (not this year's): 

yZn68BY.png

Now, the 2013 Octerror Fest logo!

Spoiler
i3kdkVH.png

And here is a sneak peek of a special Octerror Fest 2013 skin called "Vampire Blood." It has been blurred (this skin is in beta stages and is NOT the main Octerror Fest skin).

2wVUOTq.png

• Like 9

Good Fridays Presents

PART III

THE OCTERROR FEST PREVIEW EDITION

ISp0tFw.png

HEY THERE! Welcome to Good Fridays. Today I present to you... the Octerror Fest 2013 logo! For reference, this is the 2012 Octerror Fest Logo (not this year's): 

yZn68BY.png

Now, the 2013 Octerror Fest logo!

Spoiler
i3kdkVH.png

And here is a sneak peek of a special Octerror Fest 2013 skin called "Vampire Blood." It has been blurred (this skin is in beta stages and is NOT the main Octerror Fest skin).

2wVUOTq.png

Dracula Phineas will rise again..very soon mwahaha stay spooked, folks.

• Like 2

Thanks to my crappy iPhone, today's Good Fridays comes just in time.

8QP9ZVy.png

For this week's installment of Good Fridays, we're giving you a special look at what we're doing for the Holiday Season! Not only will the classic SBC Christmas mainstays be making a return this year, like special Holiday skins, but new content and surprises will be added to the site all throughout December, like special SpongeBob Treats and info, as well as events like Giveaways, contests, team battles, and much more as the month goes on.

And, for the sneak peek, a Prototype Banner For Xmas 2013:

T2AgBGK.png

Team battles? FINALLY WE'RE BACK!

If you've ever wondered what SBU was going to look like before that awful first homepage in the beginning, this Good Friday was made for you.

9sARxAX.png

SBU as it stands has gone through many different phases and changes, and phanges. The homepage originally looked very different:

ePdBH7c.jpg

A less finalized version of the homepage:

PEgAdDH.png

Also, a lesser known fact, but at the beginning of SBU, we were going to redesign the store. A mockup of said store:

Mli4hXj.png

And that's about it for tonight! Check back next week for more scrapped SBU stuff!

• Like 4

Thanks to my crappy iPhone, today's Good Fridays comes just in time.

8QP9ZVy.png

For this week's installment of Good Fridays, we're giving you a special look at what we're doing for the Holiday Season! Not only will the classic SBC Christmas mainstays be making a return this year, like special Holiday skins, but new content and surprises will be added to the site all throughout December, like special SpongeBob Treats and info, as well as events like Giveaways, contests, team battles, and much more as the month goes on.

And, for the sneak peek, a Prototype Banner For Xmas 2013:

T2AgBGK.png

Wonderful designs, although the tooth on the banner is hurting my and hopefully many others' sanity.

But, mostly, ooh, teams are back!

mNrNYby.png

For the final installment of Good Fridays for a while, we're giving you a final look at Octerror Fest one week before it premieres. This year's Octerror Fest will be packed with events, such as Xat movie screenings, the return of missions, and much more, but I've gotta save the rest for next week's kickoff. In the meantime, have a prototype banner from OF's early stages!

Q3Mot8V.png

After this week, Good Fridays will go on hiatus for a few weeks due to Octerror Fest, but we'll be back soon! Until then...

Good Fridays, have a nice weekend.

• Like 2

Nice but why can't you reveal some stuff during Octerror fest like more sneak peeks of it or some events after Octerror Fest?

Because they will be distracted by all the festivities :3

Let's hack em xD