• Advertisement

Crash Bandicoot

Doogle.

I love this game series. So yeah, it does suck now. But unlike a lot of people, I like every single Crash game (excluding Boom Bang) up till Titans.

Anyone else a fan of this underrated hero from down under? 428899.gif

My personal fave is Crash 2, cos it's the first video game I ever owned. Sucha shame it's not avaibible on the UK PS Store. 305752.gif

I CAN'T BLOODY COMPLETE CRASH 1. It's annoying now. I only have 4 gems left to get but they're impossible. The worst thing is, they're easier levels (The Great Gate, Native Fortress, Cortex Power & Jaws of Darkness).

Meh.

I am sure i like this Series only the naughty dog's One Because the new ones are mediocre

I think The best one is The third Because Of the Upgrades you get at the end of a boss Fight

Post Opinions Here

I might do a Livestream or A walkthrogh so i don't have a mic so won't be talking in both things

Like OMJ said, the last good Crash game was Twinsanity. Everything afterwards is mediocre or garbage.

I kinda liked Wrath Of Cortex too. Twinsanity was pretty awesome. And I even had some fun playing the reboot games as well. But the original Naughty Dog games will always reign supreme.

Did anybody play the Spryo and Crash crossovers?

I think I still have a copy of Crash Purple at my house somewhere. From what I remember, the story was pretty okay. The rest was just another mediocre Crash GameBoy Game (and the first two GBA Crash's weren't very good). My bros had good things to say about Spyro Orange, though.personally, I never thought spyro went bad-plz don't kill me