• Advertisement

Community Spin-Off Awards 5

Spoiler
I guess its fine if i make an Q and A.Every one else is.

So here we go:

Q: So,TeenJ,your pretty new to the community

A: Yea,I have been here a few weeks,Its a very nice site.Its active and strong

Q: So you have a spinoff out

A: Yea,Team Spongebob.

Q:So,whats your show about

A: Its about Spongebob,Patrick,Sandy,and Shin Fu attempting to save Karate Island from the Volcano Lord.

Q:Can you give us hints as to whats coming up in the second half of season 1 starting tommorow?

A: Err...No

Q: Please

A: Fine.There will be an episode about Sandy and her fears and doubts about saving Karate Island. Wensday's episode will feature the origin of the Volcano Lord!

Q: Was there inspiration from other show that helped you make your show?

A: I drew inspiration heavily from MermaidMan:The Brave And The Bold.I love that show!

Q: Well,Thanks for your time TeenJ

A: Your welcome 630566.gif .

So many grammar errors! 980672.gif

Some more Commentary or Q&A.

Q. What will the next episode of Sea Miners (If there is one) Be about?

A. Meh. Underground stuff. Vechiles.

Q. Now for some non spin-off stuff. How did you find SBC?

A. Well, sometime in December, I saw a blog of CF's or Tvguy's that had a link to SBC. So, for the heck of It I visited the site. I didn't join until Janurary, because Spongebobs1fan and me were on xat and he had convinced me to join and so I did.

Q. Do you still like Tv.com?

A. Meh..

Q. I'll take that as a no. Anywhom, Did you realize it has been a year since you started MermaidMan: The Brave and the bold?

A. Oh why, yes it has been a year. I was never expecting it to last this long, but due to fan support It did. 60147.gif

Q. Who will host the 6th Spin-Off Awards?

A. *shrugs* Too early To say since they won't come until September. You might want to ask that to 70s or someone else.

Q. Another off-topic question, but how did CF get to host the 4th User Awards?

A. I asked 70s if she should on xat and he agreed. CF then said she would be happy to. And she is doing a good job as well.

Q. Ah. Rumors are flying about another Spin-Off Festival is coming. When?

A. Well, we aren't exactly sure yet, but I suggested the next one should begin August 27th since the User and Spin-Off awards will probably be over before then. A Few of the staff members agreed, so maybe August 27th.

Q. Nice. Will it be more successful then the last one?

A. I hope so.

Q. One more question about your upcoming spin-off. Do You think It will be as good as Brave and bold?

A. Well, we will see what the fans say about that.

Q. Thank you for your time. Any Last words?

A. FINISH THE COVERSATION OFF WITH FALSE SWIPE!

And that is all.

Here's a Q&A. 125508.gif

Q: Why haven't you voted yet?

A: That's great. Don't say hello.

Q: Answer the fucking question.

A: Look who grew a backbone.... Anyways, I haven't voted yet because... I like waiting until the last minute. 893573.gif

Q: What's taking so long on updating your shows?

A: Speak nicer.

Q: Answer the question.

A: It's taking so long because I'm working a lot of extra hours lately, watching my kids, and preparing for the possible opportunity of moving to Tennessee.

Q: What's coming up on Bikini Top?

A:

Spoiler

Well, someone from Larry's past comes to shake things up, Naomi's pregnancy doesn't go smoothly, Temperance struggles with life as she and Bryan's relationship hits a speedbump and her mother battles cancer, Anna tackles another obstacle in her life besides killing a man, someone's mother is a bit of a cougar, Jake and Jackie deal with being teen parents and the possibility of marriage, and after graduation, the gang heads to Fish Vegas for an unforgettable trip that will forever change their lives in the epic season finale. And, well... much more.

Q: Will we be seeing more of the bad guys, Astenias and Dora?

A: Oh, definitely. They will be dealt with fully right before graduation.

Q: Have we seen the last of Hersht?

A: I haven't completely decided. He probably won't make an appearance in Season Two, but I can confidently say he will play a big part in the third season of the show.

Q: Will we be seeing more of Arianna?

A: Arianna will be making a return in a big way.

Q: How large of a role will the two new characters, Seth and Molly, be playing?

A: Seth is a main character this season, and Molly will be around for a while, but probably not too long. Both get amazing storylines, though.

Q: Around how long will this season be?

A: Either 28, 29, or even 30 episodes.

Q: How do you feel about Hitting Rock Bottom?

A: Extremely good. I had considered cancelling it, but decided that was the wrong call.

Q: So what about Origins?

A: Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Origins. I hit a GIANT bump in the process of writing it, and I decided for now -- it's over. I know there were only two episodes, but I didn't enjoy writing it. I'm sure that at some point I will continue it, because I had big plans for that show that will not go to waste.

Q: When will the movie adaption of The Misadventures of Patrick Star be coming?

A: Not soon, actually. I haven't made up my mind, but for some reason I feel like a movie would be overkill. However, I think that there is a chance the show could come back for a fifth season, and we may be seeing more info on that later.

Q: Have you decided on the fate of The Guitar Lord?

A: I think it's time to say goodbye. Fans may disagree, but this show was not my best work, and I didn't put my heart and soul into it like other endeavors (the same problem occurred with The Origins of MermaidMan). This is one that very well could be returned to, but I don't want to make any promises. I just feel like these characters haven't been developed as well as they could, and that's my fault. And so it's officially cancelled.

Q: Do you have any plans for future projects?

A: No. Right now I am focusing on Bikini Top, Hitting Rock Bottom, and The Island Sponge.

Q: Speaking of The Island Sponge, what will be happening with that?

A: The second season will be huge, and very revealing. But, I will reveal nothing. Remember that if you want to be a writer, just PM me or tvguy347.

Q: How do you feel about these awards?

A: I am very impressed thus far, and look forward to more.

NO[E HE ISN'T!

Q: Have you decided on the fate of The Guitar Lord?

A: I think it's time to say goodbye. Fans may disagree, but this show was not my best work, and I didn't put my heart and soul into it like other endeavors (the same problem occurred with The Origins of MermaidMan). This is one that very well could be returned to, but I don't want to make any promises. I just feel like these characters haven't been developed as well as they could, and that's my fault. And so it's officially cancelled.

Unless you were being sarcastic or in denial. In which case, carry on.

My turn.

Q: Hello, my name is Question, how may I serve you?

A: My name is Answer, ask me any questions about my Spin-Offs. Thank you.

Q: How come The Adventures of No Name got cancelled?

A: It's cancelled, cuz' I grew bored, and I had nothing else planned....except for a movie. But you have to wait for another year. 344797.gif

Q: Can you tell me about Guru Gakuto?

A: It's a new series, I'm now ordering it for two seasons and it's about Bikini Bottom 12 years from now, as it stars seven pre-teens, Mayor Spongebob, antagonist DoodleBob, and more.

Q: Can you tell me about Square Troop?

A: Sure. New series coming in the fall(depending on how many Z-Storm episodes I have). So far, it's ordered for only one season. It's about a big amount of characters, Iron Frycook, yadda yadda yadda.

Q: And why one season?

A: For Guru Gakuto and Pisces Moon to move faster.

Q: Anything new for Pisces Moon?

A: Yes, I forgot I had episode titles planned, and here are some plots: The next one will be focused on a Moon Duel "planned" by Yang. Lastly, the one after that will focus on another new Moon Warrior, maybe someone crazy as Monique.

Q: How's Z-Storm these days?

A: Fine, thanks for asking. I ran into him in the pizza shop.

Q: Can you tell me by not taking it literally?

A: Okay, meanie. You all know it stars a bunch of castaways in an island taken over by Loud K. leader Seymour. Part 2 is coming soon, while Part 3 will have a huge surprise.

Q: What else is in store?

A: Store? Pisces Moon and Z-Storm action figures will be available in September, along with DVDS, Guru Gakuto and Z-Storm comic books...what more can you expect?

That's enough for today. The interview is next.

MORE Q&A

Q: Welcome back.

A: Question please. Kthx.

Q: Weren't you nice last time?

A: Good question.

Q: I hear you're now planning a new spin-off.

A: Questions.

Q: Let me finish.

A: *clears throat*

Q: *contemplates suicide* Any details?

A: Thank you for finally asking. My new spin-off is inspired by the TV series Supernatural. Hopefully it can even make some viewers want to watch it.

Q: For people that don't watch the show (most of the idiots in our world don't watch the cult hit), what will the spin-off be about?

A: Teach me how to talk in parentheses. That was awesome.

Q: Answer the damn question.

A: Kitty got claws. Meow.

Q: *contemplate suicide again* Please tell me what the spin-off is about.

A: Oh, right. Well, two brothers hunt demons, ghosts, and monsters. All the while they search for their missing father. And that's just the first season.

Q: Does it have a name yet?

A: Not yet, unfortunately.

Q: Will SpongeBob characters be in it?

A: They will have an episode or two.

Q: Will it have crossovers?

A: They're traveling all across the ocean, so I think it will have its fair share of crossovers. I have one planned for The Misadventures of Patrick Star.

Q: What will it be about?

A: No spoilers.

Q: So when will Misadventures come back, if it does?

A: Soon. The fifth season premiere could be up soon.

Q: What will it be about?

A: I really have no idea.

Q: Thanks for your time.

A: THAT'S NOT A QUESTION.

Q: *takes gun out*

A: Whatcha doin'?

Q: *blows out brains*

A: Lovely.

MORE COMING SOON, WITH A NEW INTERVIEWER