• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

Sin Botcha

Apparently he has a lot of heat backstage especially after this.  Wouldn't surprise me if he got cut someday soon.

Speaking of masked wrestlers, Rey Mysterio is coming back to a WWE live event this Saturday.

botch.png

• Like 1

The PTP's Babyface tease on Raw makes me just wanna...

6bV7i.gif

I honestly hope they beat The Shield at Night of Champions, that is, if WWE decides to keep pushing them.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Sin Botcha

Apparently he has a lot of heat backstage especially after this.  Wouldn't surprise me if he got cut someday soon.

Speaking of masked wrestlers, Rey Mysterio is coming back to a WWE live event this Saturday.

Heard about the heat backstage.

Why would they debut Rey Mysterio on a Saturday? Would get a better reaction on a RAW. Although, he still sucks so it won't be that big of a reaction.

Saw this in the Youtube Comments:

Capitol Punishment 2014

Jack Swagger vs Kurt Angle vs Hulk Hogan for the United States Championship

Ref: Zeb Colter

PPV Theme: AMERICA FUCK YEA!!!

A real american dream match. if you will!

• Like 1

Another solid installment of RAW.  I am enjoying how some of these storylines are progressing.  Although, they should have made CM Punk vs Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel for the Intercontinental title at NOC since the belt is meaningless atm.

That AJ promo. <3

"You are all a bunch of cheap, expendable, useless women."

No matter how many red carpets you guys walk on in your $4000 ridiculous heels, you’ll never be able to lace up my Chuck Taylors.

Guest ssj4gogita4

I can't believe I'm saying this but... RAW has been pretty good the last few weeks. Probably the best set of RAWs in the last 5 years.

I can't believe I'm saying this but... RAW has been pretty good the last few weeks. Probably the best set of RAWs in the last 5 years.

I knew you'd come around eventually. :smirk: