• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

Look at Triple H and Randy be all in cahoots with each other, as if Orton didn't try taking out the McMahons and Triple didn't try burying him in his own home four years ago.

Joking aside, I'm very satisfied with that ending. You saw it coming, but it opens more doors for more good shit, hopefully.

Also felt Brock needed the win here, so glad he won. I wouldn't mind a Punk-Bork II somewhere down the line. I'd personally make it an iron man match or something.

I betcha Drew McIntyre gets buried in the doghouse even further...if possible.

Also, Summer Slam sounded amazing.  Definitely plan on renting one of the repeat showings later this week.

Apparently Del Rio got into a fight with two large black guys and Drew tried to help him out by breaking up the fight, only resulting in him getting in the fight also

Guest ssj4gogita4

From PWinsider:

One of the top questions we've received since last night' Summerslam is what happened to World champion Alberto Del Rio's face. According to several sources, Del Rio was at an Irish pub close to where the WWE hotel was late Saturday night/early Sunday morning when he got into a fight with several patrons there.

One story is that Del Rio got into a verbal confrontation with someone and his friends stepped in.
When Del Rio returned to the WWE hotel Sunday AM, he had two black eyes and was trying to shield his face from everyone in the lobby. He was accompanied by Drew McIntyre, who was also at the Pub and stepped into the fight to help Del Rio.
We've also heard that McIntyre ended up with two knots on the side of his head during the fracas.

Why is it that I'm hating things right now? It's a tough day to be a Daniel Bryan fan. You guys can say what you want I don't really care. When things don't go the way I like it I get upset about it. I'm hating the McMahons right now. Twitter version #VinceScrewedBret #McMahonsScrewedBryan.  :angry:

Why is it that I'm hating things right now? It's a tough day to be a Daniel Bryan fan. You guys can say what you want I don't really care. When things don't go the way I like it I get upset about it. I'm hating the McMahons right now. Twitter version #VinceScrewedBret #McMahonsScrewedBryan.  :angry:

Bryan screwed Bryan

Guest ssj4gogita4

From reddit:

"For those who hate what happened with the title finish because of 'the direction of the company', 'people deserving of titles', 'Orton on two strikes', etc.
You are livid because the person you wanted to win finally got his moment and got screwed. By somebody that you don't like.
THAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF WHAT HAPPENED. WELCOME TO WRESTLING"

No I liked Cena Orton and Bryan I just wanted Bryan to win since guys like Randy and Cena have been champions many times. Give these new guys a chance. Anyway... watching CM Punk take out his anger makes me feel better... for now. Raw isn't over yet.

Guest ssj4gogita4

That's just how wwe creative works.

I think everyone wanted bryan to keep it for a while but they had other plans. :\

Bryan will get the title in due time.  I'm honestly looking forward to this Bryan/Orton feud.  I guarantee you guys that he wins the WWE championship back before 2013 is over.  WWE clearly is making Bryan the top face of the company since he gets the loudest reactions obviously.  Also, am I the only one who is thinking that they are setting up for Triple H vs Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 30 now since it's quite clear that this whole McMahon power storyline is set to be resolved at that stage?

VL2DLXO.gif

Sin Botcha

Apparently he has a lot of heat backstage especially after this.  Wouldn't surprise me if he got cut someday soon.

Speaking of masked wrestlers, Rey Mysterio is coming back to a WWE live event this Saturday.