• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

Thoughts on RAW:

-Daniel Bryan is super over right now.  It would be a mistake if John Cena wins at Summer Slam unless....

-....definitely see Randy Orton coming out of Summer Slam as WWE champion.  My current prediction is that Bryan makes Cena tap out and then Vince and Randy Orton screw Bryan out of the championship.  But if Cena wins, I see the same scenario happening.  Either way, this will lead to Randy Orton becoming the "corporate champion" that Vince wants.  I also see this leading to a Bryan/Orton feud during the fall...definitely a triple threat at least at Night of Champions.  Either way, I'm really enjoying this Cena/Bryan/Orton triangle...and thank goodness those Bellas aren't involved.

-Speaking of feuds, this Lesnar/Punk feud is absolute money.  WWE can take my 50 bucks and have it.  While I always order SummerSlam regardless, I am super stoked to be watching it this year just for this match alone.  This is going to be a great card in general, especially the two main events.  I think Lesnar/Punk has been the best feud this year so far.

-There will be a Ziggler/Langston match.  Whether it be Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs Langston and AJ.  Or if it involves the Divas being in their respective corners.  As long as Ziggler wins and moves back into the world title picture after this.

-Del Rio turning on Ricardo like that came out of nowhere.  I don't mind this especially after the heat Del Rio got for the beatdown.  Wouldn't it be something though to see Ricardo cost Del Rio the world title to Christian?  I would be fine with that.

-So excited to see the return of an inferno match.  Especially since it will be Bray Wyatt's first match.  What a memorable first match that will be.

-What happened to Mark Henry's issues with The Shield?  Those plans better still be in tact.

-Speaking of plans...what is the direction with Ryback and Sheamus for Summer Slam?  There you go creative, put those two in a match together.  Simple.

-I'm still ugh-ing over The Miz as the host of Summer Slam.  Remember when he was banned from Summer Slam?  Or was it Summerfest?

-Welcome back Kofi.  Didn't really care that you were gone.  Poor Fandango though.  He lost that momentum he had earlier in the year.

-Wade Barrett is trimming beards now?  I wonder what he did to get placed in WWE's doghouse because that guy was in line to be a champion at this time a year ago.  Now he's in a much worse position...and is losing his beard too.

-The Real Americans worked pretty damn well together.  Granted Cesaro has always been a great tag team wrestler back in the indies, but who would have thought that Swagger would have such great chemistry with him.  Future tag team champions right here.  Wished their match with The Usos was longer though.  They worked well together.

-Layla and AJ skipping around together. <3

RAW was definitely an improvement from last week and I can't wait to see where they go from here.

• Like 2

The Punk vs Heyman match makes me think that Heyman has something planned. Either way if CM Punk wants to win at Summerslam he better think about taking Brock Lesnar out first. Curtis Axel or Lesnar will be there next week I'm sure the mastermind Heyman has something planned to come out unharmed.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Should put Heyman in a cage and raise it like they have in the past for another manager :) Winner gets Heyman.

Gotta say.  Damien Sandow's new MITB briefcase fits his persona so much better.  Oh and that RVD/Orton match plus that Christian/Del Rio match.  Pretty good episode of Smackdown if I do say so myself.  Just wished that Bryan/Barrett got more time.