• Advertisement

Has anybody seen any errors

So have you seen any errors in some episode like in Patrick-Man! When SpongeBob was delivering a Krabby Patty to someone his shirt was gone. Also in Some episode SpongeBob has bones seen in this 2008 a episode I forgot what it is called but in some episode he has know bones. Do you know anymore errors?

Let's see...

- In "Help Wanted" SpongeBob's color turns red the third time Patrick encourages him to say "I'm ready!"

- In "Plankton!" SpongeBob's tie turns black briefly when he walks through his pants

- In "Club SpongeBob" Squidward's arm is colored yellow in a closeup of him holding the Magic Conch

- In "The Lost Episode" Patchy's hook keeps switching hands

- In "Your Shoe's Untied" SpongeBob's mouth stops moving halfway through the sentence "Hopping clams!"

- In "Shell of a Man" Mr. Krabs scolds SpongeBob for shouting "Barnacles!" but later on there's a CD album, The Best Day Ever, where in one of the songs the characters glorify using the same word in place of other expletives.

- In "Plankton!" when Plankton says he has something for SpongeBob, his freckles are missing.

- In "Sleepy Time" Mr. Krabs' nose becomes pointy when SpongeBob says "This'll make some fish story, eh Mr. Krabs?"

- In "Ripped Pants" the colors of the fish change

- In "One Krabs' Trash" Smitty Werben Jagger Man Jenson is missing the "Jagger" in his name on his tombstone, even though there's an extra board to fit his ridiculously long name.

- In "Best Day Ever" there's a scene where Sandy's tail turns white.

- In "Frankendoodle" Squidward's monacle suddenly disappears after he falls.

How's that?

• Like 1

i dont D:

On all home media releases, the audio in the "Hiiiiiii building!" gag is replaced by a repeat of

SpongeBob: I just don't get it!

Patrick: I don't either.

The same lines play in their proper place immediately after. Wasn't noticed until the Season 2 commentary for the episode. Hopefully they fixed it on the First 100 Episodes set. I wouldn't know as I don't have the set.

On all home media releases, the audio in the "Hiiiiiii building!" gag is replaced by a repeat of

SpongeBob: I just don't get it!

Patrick: I don't either.

The same lines play in their proper place immediately after. Wasn't noticed until the Season 2 commentary for the episode. Hopefully they fixed it on the First 100 Episodes set. I wouldn't know as I don't have the set.

oh I thought it was something dirty ;(

I remember watching a home release of some SpongeBob VHS.... (sorry for grammar its 2 AM)

There was this episode where SpongeBob's tie was black for a few seconds... I forget the episode but I don't think it was any of the ones previously listed... I forget if Ms. Puff was in the episode... It could've been the bully one but it's been so long lol

Maybe SpongeBob just has a secret stash of black ties :o

I remember watching a home release of some SpongeBob VHS.... (sorry for grammar its 2 AM)

There was this episode where SpongeBob's tie was black for a few seconds... I forget the episode but I don't think it was any of the ones previously listed... I forget if Ms. Puff was in the episode... It could've been the bully one but it's been so long lol

Maybe SpongeBob just has a secret stash of black ties :o

Yep, that was "Rock-a-Bye-Bivale". 

Found other goofs on Spongebob Wikia

Ghost Host

SpongeBob laughs at the end, but the captions say he screams.

Funny Pants

Everytime SpongeBob laughs you'll hear very high-pitched squeaking sound.

Shell of a Man

SpongeBob was lighter then the shell because he went flying when Old Iron Eye and Torpedo Belly hit him.

House Fancy

In the ending scene where Nicholas Whithers visits Squidward's house, SpongeBob's house is missing.

That all the info i got, i will post more next morning, Good Night! :) 

• Like 1

I got some more info from Spongebob Wiki again

Tea at the Treedome

When SpongeBob is demonstrating his karate skills, his eyelids turn black.

Spueaky Boots

When Mr. Krabs lets Pearl open her presents, the cake on the table disappears.

Grooming Gary

One time when Gary was talking to the other pets, he had arms, but in the next scene he didn't.

The Great Snail Race

SpongeBob was wearing red pants, but in the stadium, there is a close-up where Gary is in the floor and SpongeBob's pants are blue.

Enjoy my two info! :)  

• In "SB-129" it switches "past" and "future".
  • In "Chocolate With Nuts" Spongebob has no front holes during the sequence of "What are they selling?"
  • In "The Play's The Thing" Spongebob's teeth turn yellow for a frame when he says "I guess we need to go to a garbage truck!"
  • In "House Worming" Spongebob seems to have less holes than usual once the worms start partying.