• Advertisement

Fanfiction Promotion Thread

EDIT: I'm sorry, I've been experimenting with merging. After that didn't work, I've decided to just paste the info from the threads and delete them.

Look, I've been tired of people just posting links to spin-offs/lits/fanfiction from other sites, and/or plagiarizing other's work on here. If you want to do that, well now you can here!

This is the fanfiction promotion thread! Post links to your work from other sites or another person's work that you would like to share here!

Rules:

1. Do NOT post episodes of your work or someone else's work here. If it's your work and would like to post episodes, do so in a new thread. If it's someone else's work, that will NOT be tolerated and will be deleted immediately.

2. Please don't make anymore threads to just advertise your work or someone else's work. They will be merged with this thread.

This thread's purpose is so that the spin-off/lit forum is not clogged up with useless advertising fanfiction threads and/or plagerism. :)

NewLeafFan - Back To Slack is upcoming Spin-0ff on Wikia.

Episode 1: Life Of Fish (June 2, 2013)

Come watch it!

Quigs - SpongeBob and Jimmy Neutron: The Series:

Back In December, a user called Dillon9988, told me to be original on the Spongebob Fanon Wiki. Over a few months this is my series

The Full List Of Episodes Can Be Found Here: http://spongefan.wik...Series#Season_1

The Newsfeed Can Be Found Here:http://spongefan.wik...ries/_News_Feed

Note: I haven't been working on this for a while, as I have been busy with two other series over at Spongebob Fanon Wiki.

CalvinFan64 - Swing123's Calvin and Hobbes: The Series

Summary: The story of how Calvin first sets up the trap, and meets Hobbes the tiger.

• Like 2

wut. All I did was  move your info from your old thread here since you didn't post any episodes. If you still want to, go ahead and make a new thread for it.

That's fine. You can see the episodes on The SpongeBob Fanon Wiki.

• Like 1

This is Robot and SpongeBob, a show I created on the SpongeBob fanon wiki. It's a crossover between SpongeBob and Robot and Monster, two shows which I like very much. In it, SpongeBob disobeys Mr. Krabs orders to enter a magical portal and ends up in the Robot and Monster world.

uFvvhyF.png

• Like 3

ThatGuyWithTheLit's Is a Site That We Do for Fun By Hiring People That are Willing To have Content On The Site Here's How you Can Apply!

1. Send Me An Email on SBC Telling you're Wanting to Apply For TGWTL 

2. Tell Me What The Spin-off/Lit is Like 

3. If a Spin-off/Lit Is Accepted It Will Be Tested for a Pilot on TGWTL On The Pilots Page

4. If the Show Get's Enough Positive Reviews It Will be a Season of it!

5. Since CNF Is a Co-founder of the Site You Can Send an a Email at SBC

Spots:

Not Taken----

Not Taken----

Not Taken----

Not Taken----

Not Taken----

Not Taken----

More Info Coming Soon!

• Like 1

This topic is for fanfictions that aren't written by you, you can post your own writings in this forum.

• Like 1

This topic is for fanfictions that aren't written by you, you can post your own writings in this forum.

Sorry for the bump as well, but this is also for fanfictions that people have written elsewhere but just want to promote them by linking to where ever they are. Considering he never did post episodes of any of those 3 writings, this is the perfect thread for them. :)

• Like 1

Is this thread is still useful, even since no one else has contributed to it? Just speaking for myself. All I know is that this thread was created when some member copied/pasted material from Calvin & Hobbes: The Series while having no ownership of it.

• Like 1

Is this thread is still useful, even since no one else has contributed to it? Just speaking for myself. All I know is that this thread was created when some member copied/pasted material from Calvin & Hobbes: The Series while having no ownership of it.

It probably isn't that useful, but it's here just in case a thread like that would pop up again.

• Like 1