• Advertisement

Red Hot Chili Peppers

So Sejima

Wow, so there's a thread for my favourite band ever and I never commented on it.

I grew up on the Chilies. They were one of the first bands I really got into, and I listened to tracks from Blood Sugar Sex Magik and Californication endlessly. It's definitely the funky vibes they give off that really draws them to me. You can always tell when a song is a Chilies song just from the opening notes. They've always been in my top 5 bands, but I think I decided a short while back that they were my #1, and I think I'm sticking with that now. The memories associated with them, combined with their awesome sound, make them tops for me.

I love these guys. Blood Sugar Sex Magik is one of my favorite albums of all time, Sir Psycho Sexy is killer. Californication also has some great tracks as well. Some of their stuff I'm not too keen on, like their slower, acoustic songs (like Porcelain or Road Trippin'), but everything else by them I like listening to a lot. 

• Like 3

I love these guys. Blood Sugar Sex Magik is one of my favorite albums of all time, Sir Psycho Sexy is killer. Californication also has some great tracks as well. Some of their stuff I'm not too keen on, like their slower, acoustic songs (like Porcelain or Road Trippin'), but everything else by them I like listening to a lot.

I love Road Trippin' :haylp:

Anywho this is my favorite band ever, as you probably noticed (unless you live under a rock). I love all of their albums, but Stadium Arcadium is my favorite, with Californication in a close second. I really love the songs "Torture Me", "Around the World", "Hump De Bump", "Scar Tissue", "The Power of Equality" and "Turn It Again". Their funkiness is just so great. They can also do some really good slow songs (ex. Road Trippin' or "Death of a Martian"). Their lyrics are fun to sing along to as well. Although The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie is the most overrated song ever, and everyone says it's their best song. I prefer John Fructastine (hope I spelled that right) to Josh Kinghoffer, honestly. Flea is so cool though. Probably my favorite one of them all.

I love Road Trippin' :haylp:

Anywho this is my favorite band ever, as you probably noticed (unless you live under a rock). I love all of their albums, but Stadium Arcadium is my favorite, with Californication in a close second. I really love the songs "Torture Me", "Around the World", "Hump De Bump", "Scar Tissue", "The Power of Equality" and "Turn It Again". Their funkiness is just so great. They can also do some really good slow songs (ex. Road Trippin' or "Death of a Martian"). Their lyrics are fun to sing along to as well. Although The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie is the most overrated song ever, and everyone says it's their best song. I prefer John Fructastine (hope I spelled that right) to Josh Kinghoffer, honestly. Flea is so cool though. Probably my favorite one of them all.

AY BATTER AY BATTER AY BATTER

Yeah, The Power Of Equality is one of my favorites too.