• Advertisement

Orca: One Year Later

Today marks the first anniversary of Orca. It was launched last year on June 15th, 2012, right after the Orca Bash on June 14th. Relive the memories of Orca with this topic.

Orca 8.0 was released June 15th, 2012, Orca 8.1 was released on August 19th, 2012, Orca 8.2 was released on November 1st, 2012, and Orca 8.3 was released on January 1st, 2013.

Now, as you may or may not know, there was a rumor about "V9 Jellyfish" that was mentioned on the xat many months ago by Dylan sometime in September 2012. As of right now, we do not know when V9 will be released, however, hilaryfan80 has mentioned V9 is still coming.

I think Orca was an amazing way start off the Invision era for SBC. I would like to thank to all the staff (and Dylan, of course) who did the hard work.

We’ll be looking forward into V9 very soon. Until then, happy one year anniversary, Orca!

~SOF

• Like 6

Wow SOF, did you come up with the sentence ideas yourself? They're completely devoid of punctuation and grammatical errors. I'm impressed to say the least.

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, ORCA! :squiddance::dance::kicking:

• Like 1