• Advertisement

Super Smash Bros. 4

terminoob

A week before Black Friday. Nintendo sure knows how to make money.

This MIGHT just be the game to motivate me into buying a Wii U! :D I just hope that I still have the video game skills to keep up with the younger video game players who are able to play this video game for LONG periods of time! B) Enough said! ;)

This MIGHT just be the game to motivate me into buying a Wii U! :D I just hope that I still have the video game skills to keep up with the younger video game players who are able to play this video game for LONG periods of time! B) Enough said! ;)

You mean Mario Kart 8 didn't motivate you?

I'm all for Mewtwo as DLC...heck the more Smash DLC, the better.

Yeah, having even more content is nice. I know both versions were supposed to have the same roster, but I wouldn't mind the Ice Climbers returning as DLC for the Wii U version.

Seems good that they're bringing back old characters. I'm not really a fan of DLC but I might try them out just to see how they play in this game.

Why aren't you a fan of DLC? It makes games better. :P

So my brothers birthday is today but he preordered the game a few weeks ago and got it today. We've played it a few times and its great. Playing as Little Mac is so stress reducing since he just wails the shit out of people. Im annoyed that theirs no story like the last Smash Bros and that unlocking characters is way to easy. I tried Mega Man but hes kinda bad (or maybe I dont know how to use him right). I need to play it more but what i've played so far is great.