• Advertisement

Patrick N Spongeman: More Then Friends????

Cha

a work by dragnard and chanard (dragiiin and cha)

you won't believe this

spongeman is gay

HOW did this happen?

In 1999 spongeman had relations with a CERTAIN pink star. THIS GAYBIRD TO BE EXACT:

patrick-spongebob-patrick-star-spongebob

they have been living next to each other for 14 years and haven't done anything right? well you'e WRONG. what peeps say is right that he isn't the spongeman you might all think he is. Patrick ruined him. HE IS THE CAUSE THIS FAT LARD HERE1 so how did this really start tho well lets go to the past and see the love these two creatures have

it was a hot summer night in bikini shorts where squareBOB and Patrick were having gaybird love lets find out what they said

spongeman: youre hot

Patrick: yea ikr

even the shell for brains Jerry couldn't stop their sounds of pleasure

in the morning though spongeman had to work at his burger joint so he left Patrick on the sofa  and without a word regarded what happened last night

spongeman: what did I do oh yeah I did the starfish, well what came over me????? I can't tell ANYONE of this

just then his transsexual friend named randy AHEM sandy came by (she says she has a twin named randy who she speakz of but she cant admit she was a MAN in the pass)

sandy: howdy spongeman

spongeman: just goota act cool and not say anything,

Hi.

sandy: going to work yea?

spongeman: yeah

sandy: u look nervous you have another late night work with squiddy and crabs

spongeman: yeah sure.... well bye

spongeman saved his BACK (he doesn't even have a back since hes a SPONGE HA!)

spongeman worked the day through even though his red face was RED from last night and didn't utter a word towards squiddy or crabs not a single word

• Like 3