• Advertisement

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Got Episode 7 done before the forums shut down till Midnight. Here yah are:

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Episode 7 - Beware

"Nick, we know you're in here! You are charged with murder and underage sexual assault!"

So it's come to this. They've got me in a tight corner no doubt. But how the heck did they find out I had sex with Angel? Doesn't matter, I gotta get out of here.

"Nick, what's going on?" said Angel.

"No time, we gotta get outta here"

Moving fast. Had to keep moving fast. How the fuck am I going to explain this to Angel? Meh, whatever, that's not important right now. I just gotta make these police guys lose my trail.

"Get back here you bastard!" said the Chief of Police.

Ah, here we go. I pulled a rope on them, ran around to a dark alley. I have escaped them once again.

"Nick, what was that all about?"

"If you knew Angel, you'd leave me here to die"

"Is what the police said about you...true?"

"Well obviously one part is true..."

"Yeah"

"But yes, I am a murder."

Dammit. This isn't going to turn out good.

"Well then..."

"You gonna throw me out and turn me in aren't yah?"

"...remember what I said in the restaurant, I won't care if you screw up, we love each other, and that's all that matters?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that applies here too. You're just a misunderstood kid, I can tell things about people just by meeting them. Kinda a gift I got."

"Oh you."

We shared a passionate kiss that night. I'll never forget that. But there's still the problem at hand with the police. But now that I've got someone to help me through this, I think everything should turn out just fine...

END.

THE GOLDFISH SLAYER HAS RETURNED.

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Episode 8 - Return

Months have passed since the encounter with the police. Due to that, I, along with my lovely badass Angel, have gone into hiding in New Kelp City. Parents are probably worried sick...but what the hell do I care?

One of these days I'm gonna snap. I've been able to play it cool, but I don't know how much longer I will last. I need a kill, and fast...

MIDNIGHT

Darkness has set upon the town...a perfect time to unleash my wrath...no, no, I must keep my cool, to protect Angel...we have to stay hidden.

Insanity is reaching me once more. The smell of blood is going through my entire body...I cannot keep it contained any longer, this is my last sane thought...help me.

I walk over to the cabinet to fetch my ax...I'm about ready to set foot outside...

"Where the hell do you think you're going so late?"

It was Angel. Perhaps I should have not stirred so late at night...

"Angel, if I don't come back...just remember, I love you."

And with that, I was off. I could hear Angel in the distance saying "No Nick, you idiot!"  before collapsing onto her knees in tears...I feel terrible for her, but I cannot wait no longer.

Mmm...the smell of blood has grown, I can almost taste it...growing closer to the source...smashed the door open, climbed up the stairs, opened the bedroom door...ah, my prey is an old lady...time to put her out of her missery...

WACK! CHOP! SPLAT!...the deed has been done. Blood had covered up the entire room...what the hell have I done...

*Nick quickly runs out of the house and retreats back to the apartment he and Angel live at*

Out in the distance...

*A shadowed guy who appears to be wearing a suit holds up a Walkie-Talkie to his mouth*

"Boss, I've found him. The Goldfish Slayer has returned..."

END.

• Like 1