• Advertisement

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Ticket #1:

rUEW6Td.png

A brand new show, premiering June 7th on SBC! :D

Plot: Join a fish named Nick, who is a part of a dysfunctional family that doesn't care about him at all - which has led him to become a mass-murderer of whomever he sees while walking through the dark streets of New Kelp City

Rating: PG-13

Nick_the_Goldfish_Slayer1_zps58cea854.jp

Credit goes to sbnator20 for the banner! :D

Edited by Austin Layers

Here it is! The Series Premiere of Nick The Goldfish Slayer! :D

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Episode 1 - Beginning

It was a dark stormy night. Very quiet outside. All the citizens in bed, thinking that no harm would ever come to them.

Over at the residence of the Martians, the Mr. and Mrs. were out on a shopping spree/dinner party with their friends The Rechids. Leaving their only son(their only child too), Nick Martian. All alone, Nick didn't exactly know what to do for a while. See, his parents have pulled this shit every Saturday night ever since he was born. They go to work every day, so he never gets to see them. Sunday they're at Church. Sure they take him, but they leave him in the Church's daycare all day long like he's a 5 year old. Though it does have its advantages. Nick can basically do whatever he wants, his parents don't care! Though neglecting him does have its consequences...

Blood was filled in the air. The smell of blood...mmm...that wonderful taste. Most find it horrible, don't they? Well I'm not one of them. The metal was just shined this morning. They expect nothing. Nothing at all.

Getting ready. Just one slash and it will be over. Getting closer...they woke up...SLASH!...STAB! STAB! STAB!...

They are dead. The deed has been done...this is just the beginning...of my slaying spree...

END.

• Like 1

New episode! This one is a bit interesting...

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Episode 2 - Rampage

Victims...their pain is my joy. Sadness is my happiness. Everything emotion for me is flip-flopped. Don't blame me though. Blame the assholes who are my parents.

Never spending any  time with me, always thinking that I don't exist. Neglectance, I say neglectance! I swear. Sometimes I would actually like to see them. Makes me feel rage. Rage that I must get off my chest. It's changing me, this is my last sane note...I'm changing...please...someone out there...help...

I'm dying on the inside, twisted thoughts flowing into my brain. I'm making the transformation...down for the ax...mmm...that smell of blood...

They don't expect a thing...slip inside? No problem. In the bedroom I go...and...WACK! The deed is done...I have killed yet another...

I'm going insane...I just know it...I need help...help...help...but I don't care. This is my new passion...goodbye old personality...hello Nick The Goldfish Slayer.

END.

• Like 2

Time for Episode 3!

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Episode 3 - Attack

One stormy night, the Martians had their television on. It was tuned into the local news channel. Everything was fine...till my worst nightmare came on...

"In our top story tonight..." Perch Perkins said, "A serial killer has been on a rampage around the town of Bikini Bottom, killing innocent people. We do not have a picture of the killer, so if you manage to get a pic or even find the offender, please call the local authorities immediately."

I mostly just shrugged it off. No point in worrying yet, they don't have me do they? No. Are they on my tail? Nah. They have nothing. They will never find me. I'll just keep killing...and killing...and killing...and killing...

10PM

I'm feeling that feeling again. The urge to kill. That wonderful bloody smell in the air again. The ax is all ready too...

The rush of the wind in my hair, it feels wonderful. I'm gonna kill tonight baby...no stopping me...

I was having the time of my life...till it happened...

"Hey!" said a stranger in the shadows, which turned out to be the police. "What are you doing out this late with an ax...oh my god...you're him! You're the killer!"

I stood there in shock...then I ran...ran until I passed out...everything is all swirly...can't think anymore...can't see...what...is...happening?

END

• Like 1

I apologize for the delay. So much stuff is in my head, and I forgot about this. Here's Episode 4:

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Episode 4 - On The Run

"Ugh...what happened?" I said. I looked around...I made it alive...but where I am? I looked around some more...looked like a desert to me. Sahara maybe? Nah.

I walked a distance, and then I found a sign. Just barely seeable. Almost completely covered with sand and dust and debris. Brushed some of it off...apparently I'm in the Bikini Bottom Desert. Lovely.

Just then I noticed a speck. It seemed to be calling out to me. Not sure what it was. It came into closer view. It was a salesman trying to get me to buy some of his shit he calls novelties.

"Howdy partner!" said the man. I just stood, silently.

"Aren't yah gonna say anything?" said the man. I just stood there.

I picked up my ax, and walked closer. This was the perfect opportunity... for a kill.

"Whoa partner, don't come near me with that!" I kept walking. "Stop sir!" Kept on moving. "STOP STOP! AHHHHHHHHHH!" SMASH! BANG! SLASH! CUT!...the deed is done.

The man was stone, stone dead. He'd never would have been able to survive for more than a couple of days in a place like this.

Sand was starting to fly everywhere, a sandstorm was coming. I quickly grabbed the horses and told them to mush...I'm heading back home...be prepared Bikini Bottom...for your worst nightmare has returned.

END.

Like I said, here's Episode 5:

WARNING: This  episode features slight references to on-screen sexual activity.  Not too bad, but if you don't like that  shit, don't read.

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Episode 5 - The Beautiful Girl

Back in the city. What a wonderful place ain't it? I know I'm insane, but at this point, I don't think I'll be able to get better at this point. I probably do belong in jail right now. The cops have valid reasons for getting me...but I don't care. Screw what they say. I'm continuing my killing spree...

Out I go...another kill...ax is nice...shiny...wonderful, ready to kill at command. Hmm, nice place they've got. There's the parents room...time to-...holy shit...they've got a daughter...a hot one too...blond hair...and those...oh my god...they are wonderful. She's waking up...better put down my ax, that'll leave a bad impression.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...who the hell are you?" *turns on her lamp*

"Sssssssh. I'm not here to harm you." I said. I brought out my huge...you know.

"Would you like a good fucking?" I said. "Oh...yes..." said the girl.

Giving up virginity to this girl is gonna be wonderful...she is wonderful...so...wonderful...

I'm almost there...it's coming...I'm gonna...

I've done it. Damn, that felt good. Very nice very nice...

LATER...

"So, what's your name?" I said. "Angel" said the girl.

"Angel...what a beautiful name." I said.

"Thanks sexy." said Angel.*swishes hair*

"So...anyway you'd like to go out?" I said.

"I'd love that..." said Angel

*The two kiss passionally*

This day has been one of the best days of my fucking life. Damn that felt wonderful...just wonderful...

Don't worry, the killing hasn't stopped yet...but how will I tell Angel...I hope she'll  understand...she does seem like the type of girl that likes the bad boys...so, we'll see...

END.

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Episode 6 - The Date

Out on a date with Angel. I just walked right out my house and picked her up. Her parents don't know and neither do mine, but why would they care? They don't give a flying fuck about me. I'm just their son. Nothing but that. Nothing but the son who they don't even give a shit about.

Did you know that the Rechids are suspicious that I'm even real? That's right, they've never seen me. My parents always left me up in my room every time they went out. I think they were ashamed of me for some reason. But what do I care?

Anywho, back to our date...

"You look pretty tonight Angel."

"Thanks, you look handsome yourself."

"Here is your food sir." said our waiter.

"Thanks man." I said to the waiter.

*Waiter walks away*

"So..."

"So..."

"How's your meal so far?" I said.

"Is that the best thing you can come up with to start a conversation?"

"Sorry, I'm just kinda...nervous."

"Well don't be Nick. I won't care if you screw up, we love each other, and that's all that matters."

"Yeah, I guess so."

*The police barge into the restaurant."

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" The chief said.

Shit. They've found me.

"Nick, we know you're in here! You are charged with murder and underage sexual assault!"

*Tense music plays in the background.*

END.