• Advertisement

044b. Idiot Box

Sabre

Most overrated episode EVER

You're thinking of either "Chocolate With Nuts" or "Band Geeks" my friend.

Anyways this episode is kinda overrated but it was still a great episode and I loved the part when Squidward thought they were using a tape recorder.

Spongebob: Squidward's such a jerk. 9/10

Okay, okay:

Chocolate With Nuts and Band Geeks are NOT overrated, they deserve all the praise they get.

Idiot Box, however, IS overrated, but not the most overrated episode ever.

And yeah, the tape recorder part was good. 428899.gif

Okay, okay:

Chocolate With Nuts and Band Geeks are NOT overrated, they deserve all the praise they get.

Idiot Box, however, IS overrated, but not the most overrated episode ever.

And yeah, the tape recorder part was good. 428899.gif

Well they're both great episodes but they're also overrated cause "Chocolate With Nuts" is almost always in someone's top 3 favorite episodes list, and Band Geeks, I liked this episode so much because it was funny and because of Sweet Victory but most people only like this episode so much because of Sweet Victory, so they're both overrated in a way.

Well they're both great episodes but they're also overrated cause "Chocolate With Nuts" is almost always in someone's top 3 favorite episodes list, and Band Geeks, I liked this episode so much because it was funny and because of Sweet Victory but most people only like this episode so much because of Sweet Victory, so they're both overrated in a way.

Meh. Overrated is just an opinion, I guess.

I like the continuity it has been it and 'Christmas Who?' That Patrick would find Spongebob broken down, extremely sad and tears flowing down him would be 'funny' annoys me, though.

It was a funny episode, especially when Spongebob tries to steal the box in Patricks' rock.

A-