• Advertisement

Steven Universe

Jinjo

This looks fantastic. The animation, the voices, the plot, the characters especially- It even had a quality Rebecca Sugar song in there.

Definitely tuning in when this premiers, it's gonna be amazing. I can only hope Sugar gets a good crew to help write.

• Like 1

So many people are freaking out about how amazing this is, and I'm just like "...meh".

It looks fine and all, and I'm sure it'll be a pretty cool show, but I wasn't sold on the pilot at all.  It's probably just because Steven said "she won't let me see the thing!" or something to that tumblr-effect.  That word's getting really annoying.

Personally, I'm more excited about the other show (the one about a strip mall for superheroes), but this is gonna be just fine too.  There's an obnoxious number of people praising the pilot though, that's for sure.

From my views, pretty much ANOTHER Flapjack/Adventure Time-looking show, which is also apparently some kind of harem, if not actually one. I want to this see this though, but I can't say that I'm a big fan.

• God Himself 1

From my views, pretty much ANOTHER Flapjack/Adventure Time-looking show, which is also apparently some kind of harem, if not actually one. I want to this see this though, but I can't say that I'm a big fan.

Because it's from Rebecca Sugar, who works (worked?) on Adventure Time.  Everyone loves everything that that team craps out (Flapjack, Adventure Time, Regular Show, technically Gravity Falls, Bravest Warriors, now this) so Cartoon Network's gonna keep getting shows like it for a while.

Because it's from Rebecca Sugar, who works (worked?) on Adventure Time.  Everyone loves everything that that team craps out (Flapjack, Adventure Time, Regular Show, technically Gravity Falls, Bravest Warriors, now this) so Cartoon Network's gonna keep getting shows like it for a while.

Heh heh.

tumblr_l44ox3Cml21qatput.gif

Not everyone. There ARE people out there who don't like Gravity Falls, though not commonly standing out. Also, Flapjack is actually commonly disliked, and I've seen a lot of people (real life and internet) who do not like Adventure Time.

Heh heh.

tumblr_l44ox3Cml21qatput.gif

Not everyone. There ARE people out there who don't like Gravity Falls, though not commonly standing out. Also, Flapjack is actually commonly disliked, and I've seen a lot of people (real life and internet) who do not like Adventure Time.

Did you really take that literally or are you just being anal?

i'd like to see your statistics and then blow them off as WRONG @flapjack

it isn't really a team per se more of a timeline of shows damn it as jg and penny worked on flapjack and individually went on to their own shows except for bravest warriors 

Excuse me, but there are some people out there who like being everyone.

Not when "everyone" implies everyone doing something that's bad or not cool. 

i'd like to see your statistics and then blow them off as WRONG @flapjack

it isn't really a team per se more of a timeline of shows damn it as jg and penny worked on flapjack and individually went on to their own shows except for bravest warriors 

I have no statistics. My analysis technology is limited thanks to budget cuts. 

Guest hilaryfan80

I'm looking at this topic like a super paranoid person...  :lol:

The art style looks pretty good! It reminds me of old cartoons, which is great for the older generations.  B)