• Advertisement

186a. Safe Deposit Krabs

Jjs Goodman

Episode Rating?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the episode?

• 5/5 Stars: I never want to leave this bank!
    • 4/5 Stars: We must save Mr. Krabs!
    • 3/5 Stars: We're going to break into a bank.
    • 2/5 Stars: SpongeBob, it's getting boring in here...
    • 1/5 Stars: Get me out of this bank!

I watched this episode again and It was funnier than I remembered. It was pretty funny, Mr. Krabs' halucinations wer fun and post-movie Patrick was at his one of best performances (his joke about Santa made me lol). This is how you done greedy Mr. Krabs episode right. Best episode that Blake Lemon has written so far. 10/10

It wasn't a terrible episode by any means, but was definitely not the best of Season 9 (or coming anywhere to it, for that matter). It was on ordinary Joe episode. Nothing wrong with that, but unlike other Season 9 episodes which were on par with some Season 2/3 episodes, it's easily forgettable. 

At  this point, Mr. Krabs's greed was known as being a very negative characteristic of his, often leading to some of the worst episodes of the show. However, here, this aspect was handled a bit differently. His greed was more used here as a point of comedy, and it worked rather well. Past the boring opening of the episode (which went on for a bit longer than needed), the rest worked out rather nicely. This episode has enough funny lines to keep from being overly disinteresting, while also factoring in some good visuals and the like. While this isn't the best of Season 9a (and I feel that Gary's New Toy was better), this episode is a rather interesting addition to this part of the season and not a bad episode in the slightest.

FINAL RATING: 7/10 (BETTER episode)