• Advertisement

F-5 Tornadoes in Moore, Oklahoma

Clappy

http://earthsky.org/earth/students-and-staff-trapped-in-school-after-tornado-strikes-moore-oklahoma

You know, I thought my day wasn't good today.  But then I heard about the F-5 tornadoes that struck down in Moore, OK.  Then I absolutely felt terrible.  I mean it's incidents and tragedies like this that make you stop thinking about yourself and wonder what you can do to help.  As soon as I read about this, I wanted to drop what I was doing and feel like driving out to Moore and seeing what I can do to help.

Currently there are 51 confirmed dead and 120 injured.  The F-5 tornado stayed on the ground for a whole 40 minutes and caused so much chaos to these poor innocent people.  Entire neighborhoods are wiped out, places like the school in this article got flatlined, and other areas of southwest Oklahoma City are on fire or already set to rubble.  And believe it or not, there is still the potential for more severe weather ahead with possible wind damage and tornadoes.

I don't know about you guys, but my thoughts and prayers are definitely with the victims of this tragedy. Natural disasters like this can be a real bitch and I am definitely donating a portion of my paycheck to Red Cross or any other services that are going to raise funding to help the victims of Moore, OK to get their lives back to the way they once had it.

Guest hilaryfan80

Wow, that's terrible. It really does make you think about what have and you shouldn't take anything for granted...  :l

Everyone knows! Plus, this is not called USA Problems!

I didn't say this was called USA Problems.  It's about the tragic natural disaster that happened in Oklahoma.

Btw, the death count is up to 91 now with 200+ people in the hospital from what I read this morning.