• Advertisement

035b. Band Geeks

70s

PLOT: After Squidward's arch-rival Squilliam Fancyson's band is unable to perform at the prestigious Bubble Bowl, he gives the opportunity to Squidward. So Squidward, ready to prove himself, gets together a band, hoping to make a big impression at the Bubble Bowl, and not to be humiliated by... SpongeBob and Patrick

A pretty good episode, though a little overrated. Discuss it here. :face:

Can everyone please stop blaming the song for why people like this episode? The song is not the only reason why this episode is good. Squidward finally wins, and it was funny as hell.

Edited by jjsthekid

Can everyone please stop blaming the song for why people like this episode? The song is not the only reason why this episode is good. Squidward finally wins, and it was funny as hell.

I thought the episode had lots of good humor. The song WAS the best part, but that's not the only reason I like this episode.

I think Squidward winning was pretty cool, but I found the jokes to be pretty standard for Season 2.

Exactly. It was great, but that's pretty standard for Season 2, which is why I find it overrated.
You can find it overrated all you like, I'm just sick of people saying "WELL EVERYBODY ONLY LIKES TEH EPISODE 4 THE SONG SO ITS OVERATED".

You can find it overrated all you like, I'm just sick of people saying "WELL EVERYBODY ONLY LIKES TEH EPISODE 4 THE SONG SO ITS OVERATED".

The evidence lies for itself. Go on youtube and check how many countless Spongebob vids have sweet victory incorporated into them.

The evidence lies for itself. Go on youtube and check how many countless Spongebob vids have sweet victory incorporated into them.

If you're talking about the various "replace Sweet Victory with another song" videos, then that means nothing. It's a big band scene, so of course it's going to be incorporated into these types of videos.