• Advertisement

Those Crazy Things That Happen To You

SG19

This is a sequel thread to "Those Crazy Things Your Friends Say". Some may think it would be more ept on the SBC Feed and Blog, but consider this an opportunity to share any outlandish tales you neglected to mention on that topic. I'll start 893573.gif

Several years ago, a burglar/thief or a bandit derogated a kiddie pool from our yard, but I don't understand how it could have been made use, unless the culprint (s) had offspring 428899.gif

Spoiler

You dirty little troll.

So what if I mention something that you hate? You think I'm going to screw more trouble with that comment?

Basically, uttering that word is a crazy thing that occurs to me, and besides, this is what you all get bashing P & F.

Spoiler

So what if I mention something that you hate? You think I'm going to screw more trouble with that comment?

Basically, uttering that word is a crazy thing that occurs to me, and besides, this is what you all get bashing P & F.

Maybe this should be renamed to "...Happen to You" instead of "Occur." When I think of something occurring to me, I think of something popping into my head.

Be aware of words with more than one meaning, SG. 428899.gif

627962.png

Spoiler
Maybe this should be renamed to "...Happen to You" instead of "Occur." When I think of something occurring to me, I think of something popping into my head.

627962.png

It's good you still have your SG dictionary. They sold out last night because no many people needed them. 428899.gif

Spoiler

627962.png

I thought the primary definition of occur was synonymous to happen, but I'll modify the title if you want 893573.gif