• Advertisement

Adventures in the Underground City

Sabre

Season 6...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like To See More Of This Season?

• Goo Lagoon
    • Mrs Puff's Boating School
    • Bikini Bottom Mall
    • Jellyfish Fields
    • Bikini Bottom High School

As always, this episode was great. 630566.gif

Btw, maybe you should stop listing the episodes with your posts. You could make an index on the first post of the thread or something. 893573.gif

Season 2 episode 13 (33)- "Music to My Fears"

Karen: (The clock strikes seven and Karen starts to load when she is 100% loaded she sees Plankton sneaking out the Chum Bucket with a plate of cookies) Where do you think your going?

Plankton: Oh great your up, IÔÇÖm not doing anything just go back to bed (He walks towards her cable)

Karen: Pulling the plug on me is your answer to everything (He pulls her plug out and she turns off)

Plankton: Too right it solves everything (He takes the plate of cookies and walks outside) Right now to get to the club (He walks past PatrickÔÇÖs house)

Patrick: (He gets out of bed) Eh, not another episode about me (He splashes water on his face and he begins to wake up) I really shouldnÔÇÖt have stayed up past eight oÔÇÖ clock last night (He walks into his kitchen and pulls a tin out of a cupboard) ThisÔÇÖll do (He opens the can and pours it into a small bowl and places it into the microwave) Just set it for two minutes (He sets the microwave to two minutes and turns it on, he walks out the room unaware that he really set it for two hours, he sits down and soon enough heÔÇÖs falling asleep, the machine keeps counting down)

Time Card: One hour and fifty eight minutes later

Patrick: (He wakes up in a start) Huh, where am I? (He walks into the kitchen to see the microwave shaking) OH NO (He pulls the microwave open and he falls backward into the can that falls into the sink) ItÔÇÖll get blocked (He pulls the can out of the sink and he falls into the microwave that falls onto the floor) AH! (He jumps onto the ground in the other room when it explodes) My kitchen (He walks into the kitchen and when the smoke clears thereÔÇÖs a huge hole in the ground where a huge tunnel is revealed) There's a tunnel under here, but where does it lead? Wait who the hell am I talking to?

Plankton: (He walks into the club) Plankton's in da house

Manray: Oh great

Plankton: ...And he's brought cookies

Manray: Boo ya (He takes a cookie)

The Dirty Bubble: Were not here to taste cookies, although that is a main part of the club (They all sit around the table)

Lord Ooberton: DB's right, it is a big part of our club

The Dirty Bubble: I'm also right in saying that no one takes any notice of us villains anymore, it's all "He tried to kill me, he's a monster" and we need a plan that will let us take control of the town and get our respect that we don't deserve, but DEMAND (Plankton leans forward)

Plankton: You didn't think I came here just to hand out cookies did you?

Manray: What? You didn't?

Plankton: No, I have a plan probably the most planiest plan you will ever lay your planningly plan filled eyes on

Lord Ooberton: Go on

Plankton: (He whispers his plan unaware that Patrick can hear them from behind the filing cabinet)

Patrick: (He gasps) You can't do that (He reveals himself from behind the cabinet) ThatÔÇÖs illegal or legal I forget

Manray: Who are you?

Plankton: Patrick! Get him toys, I mean boys (They grab hold of Patrick and try pulling him away)

Manray: Come on tubby let's go (He pulls Patrick out the club)

The Dirty Bubble: I think you should go two Plankton

Plankton: Me? But why?

The Dirty Bubble: Your plan sucked, we hate you...

Plankton: Fair enough

The Dirty Bubble: ...And your cookies were very dry

Plankton: You just crossed the line, I'll leave and I'll make a better club than this ever was (He leaves)

The Dirty Bubble: So who wants to do Plankton's idea? (Everyone says yes)

Manray: I've got rid of fatso

The Dirty Bubble: Bring him back in, I think we've found our guinea pig

Manray: Can someone else go get him, It's raining out and I donÔÇÖt want to mess up my hairstyle

The Dirty Bubble: What hair style or hair for that matter

Lord Ooberton: Fine I'll go (He whispers to Manray) Baby

Manray: You guys all heard what he called me, It was very hurtful

The Dirty Bubble: Just sit down and shut up, Tuh what a baby

Plankton: I don't need them I can start my own club with all my friends (He walks into the Chum Bucket and turns Karen on) Here we go

Karen: How dare you turn me off after all I've done for you then you just....

Plankton: Yeah, yeah whatever (He walks into the kitchen) I better go call up some of friends (He walks to his phone book and reads the names) A. Aaaaab, nope hes not my friend, A. Aaaaac dont know him either

Time Card: One Time Card Later

Plankton: (He yawns) And finally Z. Zzz, I dont know him or why he has such a stupid name (He looks up) I have no friends, KAREN DO I HAVE FRIENDS

Karen: No

Plankton: Well I donÔÇÖt need friends to live a normal life do I?

Karen: Actually people with no social skills usually die early

Plankton: How early?

Karen: Thirty years early

Plankton: DonÔÇÖt worry about me, I have lots of friends despite what you say

Karen: Name one

Plankton: One! I donÔÇÖt have that good of a memory

Karen: Why donÔÇÖt you just go and try to make friends

Plankton: Why not, When I come back IÔÇÖll have more friends than um, a very friendly person (He leaves) Now where to look for friends (He looks around Bikini Bottom until he sees a night club) Ah ha

Patrick: (HeÔÇÖs being pulled into the club by Lord Ooberton) Let me go, what do you want with me? (They throw him into the middle of the room and a light shines on him) Huh

The Dirty Bubble: NAME!

Patrick: Dirty Bubble

The Dirty Bubble: Not my name, your name

Patrick: P-Patrick Star

The Dirty Bubble: AGE!

Patrick: You canÔÇÖt ask a starfish his age, how rude

The Dirty Bubble: Fine then, OCCUPATION!

Patrick: Well I eat Chicken and visit my friends

Manray: (He writes ÔÇ£UnemployedÔÇØ on PatrickÔÇÖs file)

Patrick: I also like to go to the store and

The Dirty Bubble: SILENCE, friend, how would you like to join our agency?

Patrick: Meh, why not, Hey wait a minute arenÔÇÖt you guys evil

The Dirty Bubble: Evil is such a harsh word, We prefer the word diabolical, so are you with us or are we going to have to gouge your eyes out?

Patrick: Fine IÔÇÖm in (They all laugh and Patrick joins in although he doesnÔÇÖt know why)

Plankton: (He bursts into the night club while everyone stares at him) Hello guys, who wants to be my friend? (They all look at each other then Plankton wakes up outside the night club) How did I get out here (He walks back into the night club) IÔÇÖm back guys (He wakes up outside the night club again) I need to try harder (He walks back inside) BE MY FRIEND OUR I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL (They all go back to what they were doing and Plankton sulks)

Lord Ooberton: Now Patrick, were just going to attach you to these friendly wires, you wont feel a thinguntil I turn it on and sent a fifty thousand voltage shock through every part of your body

Patrick: Is this really necessary?

Lord Ooberton: Probably (He turns it on and Patrick gets shocked)

Patrick: IÔÇÖm gonna die

Manray: What do you want me to do with the corpse afterwards?

The Dirty Bubble: Well heÔÇÖs not dead yet (He sees Patrick get violently burnt) Just throw it out back

Plankton: (He walks back into the Chum Bucket still sulking)

Karen: So Plankton, where are all your friends?

Plankton: I donÔÇÖt want to talk about it (He walks upstairs and starts to cry into his pillow, Karen looks really concerned)

Manray: (There still watching Patrick getting burnt) Should I turn it off?

The Dirty Bubble: Not yet (He watches Patrick get seriously burnt).Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnow (He turns it off and Patrick collapses to the floor) Are you OK?

Patrick: Mommy?

The Dirty Bubble: No, Thank God (Patrick faces down into the dirt) Anyway Patrick um, What's your opinion of me?

Patrick: Meh your Ok

Manray: What about me?

Lord Ooberton: Me?

The Dirty Bubble: What about the City of Bikini Bottom?

Patrick: RAWG! MUST DESTROY!

The Dirty Bubble: I think we have our newest member (They all smile at each other)

Karen: (She shouts upstairs) Come down Plankton, you canÔÇÖt stay up there all your life

Plankton: Just watch me, IÔÇÖm never coming down the stairs again, Oh by the way IÔÇÖll be down in a minute to get my newspaper

Karen: You canÔÇÖt sulk all the time, itÔÇÖs not like you can create a machine that will force people to be your friend, Oh no I didnÔÇÖt give you any ideas did I?

Plankton: No, not at all (He has and idea)

The Dirty Bubble: Tomorrow we launch an attack on Bikini Bottom, Patrick being the only one trusted on the surface will be the one testing my long awaited invention known by me as ÔÇ£The Music Box"

Manray: Oh (He looks disappointed)

The Dirty Bubble: What's up with you?

Manray: Well after these years I just expecting a better name

The Dirty Bubble: Well sorry for disappointing you (He rolls his eyes) You try and come up with a better name

Manray: Well how about ÔÇ£The Kaboom BoxÔÇØ?

The Dirty Bubble: Wow that is better, I mean that sucked, my idea was so much better, Anyway Patrick will set off tomorrow morning using my "Music Box" (He looks at Manray who rolls his eyes)To control the whole town including his friends, family and hobo's off the street until then we will have a sleepover (Manray pulls out some pink pyjamas)

Manray: Here are yours (He hands the Dirty Bubble the pink pyjamas)

The Dirty Bubble: Please, not in front of the other members and where are my bunny slippers?

Karen: (She wakes up to hear Plankton working on a machine) Honey come back to bed our at least STOP WORKING ON A MACHINE THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!

Plankton: I'd love to stop

Karen: Then why don't you?

Plankton: I said IÔÇÖd love to not that I want to (He continues welding)

Karen: Ugh, wake me up when you've stopped making so much noise (She looks at her alarm) At three in the morning (She sighs) I'll never power down now

Patrick: (The sun is rising as Patrick casually strolls down the street with a boom box in his arm)

The Dirty Bubble: (He turns his walkie talkie on) Patrick, do you read me

Patrick: No, but I hear you

The Dirty Bubble: (He sighs) Well all you need to do is find the most crowded place in Bikini Bottom and blast the music out, can you do that?

Patrick: Probably (He has an idea) I know! How about the town centre?

The Dirty Bubble: Brilliant! (He laughs maniacally)

The Dirty Bubble: Soon the whole town will be under our control

Manray: What will we do with Patrick after this?

The Dirty Bubble: Let's just say I've got a little surprise for him (He pulls a knife out and wields it)

Lord Ooberton: Your going to stab him?

The Dirty Bubble: What? (He cuts a piece of cake) I'm going to throw him a surprise party, then throw him off a cliff (They all laugh)

Plankton: Done (He stands back to admire his work)

Karen: What already? You only started an hour ago donÔÇÖt you think that if you spend a little longer on them they might actually work?

Plankton: Meh, whatcha gonna do?

Karen: Work longer on them!

Plankton: Why didnÔÇÖt you tell me this before I started working on the machine?

Karen: I told you five times everyday weÔÇÖve been married

Plankton: Tuh, Computer! (He turns the machine on) ArenÔÇÖt you going to ask me what it does?

Karen: I donÔÇÖt really care

Plankton: Ask me

Karen: Fine, what does this almighty contraption, that will not be destroyed once you turn it on, do? As IÔÇÖm just dying to know

Plankton: Good question, youÔÇÖll just have to wait and see

Karen: I really need to get out the house more often

Patrick: (He places the boom box in the street and turns it on) Whys it not working (He picks it up and shakes it but the cover falls back to reveal no batteries) Where am I going to get batteries from this early in the morning? (He looks around to see the radio station tower) Thats itIll get the batteries from in there (He walks into the radio station to see a fish standing in front of him) Do you have any batteries?

Radio Host: Batteries eh, YOU WANT BATTERIES?!

Patrick: Y-Yes please

Radio Host: Well sure (He hands him two batteries and Patrick puts them into the boom box) Hey whatÔÇÖs that?

Patrick: Nothing

Radio Host: What so it doesnÔÇÖt exist?

Patrick: No itÔÇÖs nothing (He grabs the boom box from Patrick) Hey give me that back

Radio Host: Hey thereÔÇÖs a CD in here (He pulls it out from the boom box) Why donÔÇÖt I play it on the station

Patrick: I dont thinkYES! I mean if you would like too

Radio Host: Sure Ill get it on now (He places it in the radio machine) Welcome back listeners, Ive got a new track here from (He stares at Patrick and shrugs his shoulders)

Patrick: (Whispering) Patrick Star - ÔÇ£You Will Obey MeÔÇØ

Radio Host: A new track from You will obey me named Patrick Star (He plays the song and it travels through the whole city) What is this load of cra.ntastic song (He gets up) Must obey orders (He marches off towards The Dirty Bubble along with all the other citizens

The Dirty Bubble: IÔÇÖve told you IÔÇÖve ended it with your sister

Manray: Well if you swear

The Dirty Bubble: Yes, swear (He shifts his eyes) Oh Look itÔÇÖs working (The citizens march towards them and line up in front of The Dirty Bubble) That canÔÇÖt possibly be everyone (He picks up his walkie talkie) Patrick you there?

Patrick: Yeah IÔÇÖm here (He picks his walkie talkie up)

The Dirty Bubble: Turn the song up, we donÔÇÖt have everyone enslaved yet

Patrick: WhereÔÇÖs the volume switch? (He looks at all the controls) I canÔÇÖt see it

The Dirty Bubble: Just press any random buttons (He presses all the buttons but nothing happens)

Patrick: Come on Patrick (He reads a tiny note attached to a button) ÔÇ£For volume control please safely climb up the radio tower to find the dialÔÇØ ItÔÇÖs at the top of the radio tower

The Dirty Bubble: Well climb up there now, and try not to fall (He laughs and turns his walkie talkie off) I think I can kill two birds with one stone, or should I say two starfish?

Manray: No I believe ÔÇ£two birdsÔÇØ is the correct term

The Dirty Bubble: (He takes out a gun) Goodnight Patrick, slaves follow me (He marches off while the citizens follow him but then they turn and walk towards the Chum Bucket) Huh whatÔÇÖs happening, why are they going towards SheldonÔÇÖs restaurant?

Plankton: (HeÔÇÖs turning the machine up to full power) Now do you want to know what the machine does?

Karen: Not really, but youÔÇÖll tell me anyway

Plankton: Too right I will, It can signal everyone in the city to come to me and be my friends

Karen: Do you know how stupid that is?

Plankton: Well um, that(The citizens burst through the restaurant door) Here they are now, my new friends (He runs up to them) How are you guys? (The Dirty Bubble bursts into the Chum Bucket)

The Dirty Bubble: TURN THAT MACHINE OFF!

Plankton: GET OUT MY RESTAURANT!

Karen: Dirty (She smiles at him)

The Dirty Bubble: Oh hey Karen, DIE PLANKTON (He aims the gun at Plankton but shoots the machine and the citizens return too normal)

Nat: Hey whatÔÇÖs going on?

Suzie: Why are we in the Chum Bucket

Fred: IÔÇÖm so out of here (They all leave)

Plankton: Please come back friends

The Dirty Bubble: Looks like youÔÇÖve lost again Plankton (He leaves) Right Patrick turn the broadcaster too full volume

Patrick: (Patrick is hanging from the top of the tower) Help me

The Dirty Bubble: DonÔÇÖt worry Patrick, IÔÇÖll be there in a minute (He pulls his gun out)

Patrick: Must turn up volume (He turns it up and the slaves follow The Dirty Bubble)

The Dirty Bubble: Patrick down here (Patrick looks down to see the Dirty Bubble aiming at him)

Patrick: Thank goodness youÔÇÖre here (He tries shooting him but misses) What are you doing?

The Dirty Bubble: IÔÇÖm trying to kill you (He laughs and shoots again but he is out of ammo) Oh great, I know (The slaves shake the tower and Patrick begins to shake) Please stop (He shakes and falls but catches onto a pole)

Plankton: (He plugs his machine back in) Stupid bubble, If I canÔÇÖt have them as friends IÔÇÖll have them as slaves (He turns the volume up to ÔÇ£Are you trying to kill us allÔÇØ and the citizens stop shaking the tower and walk towards the Chum Bucket)

The Dirty Bubble: Not again, come back here (He keeps trying to shoot Patrick) I command you (The citizens are getting closer to the Chum Bucket)

Patrick: Theres no way Im going to survive up here, I need to take a chance (He looks down to see the hard ground) Goodbye cruel World (He falls but lands on an electrical wire) Hello ironic twist (He tries crawling along the wire) I just hope no one uses something electric

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket he is watching the citizens enter) At last I will have my revenge on Krabs, Oh wait I mean the Dirty Bubble and co. (He laughs) This is taking too long (He turns the speed up and the electricity wire shocks Patrick and he falls down)

Patrick: AH! (He holds onto a passing wire) Wow these passing wires sure are helpful, Please someone help me down

The Dirty Bubble: Oh IÔÇÖll help (He aims the gun at Patrick)

Patrick: Anyone else, besides the crazed bubble who wants to kill me? Anyone, anyone at all? (He keeps dodging the bullets)

Plankton: (He counts the final citizens in the restaurant) I think that is all of you (He turns the machine off) You are all now trapped in my restaurant

Nat: Awh this is bogus man (He tries to leave)

Plankton: I think youll find that escape is imposs

Fred: ÔǪ.Hey everybody thereÔÇÿs an opening over here (Everyone crawls out the window)

Plankton: Oh Karen I asked you if there were any opening left (He runs outside trying to stop them from leaving) I didnÔÇÖt want to do this

Nat: Do what?

Plankton: This (He presses a button)

Suzie: WhatÔÇÖs this?

Plankton: ItÔÇÖs not working, please stand by (He presses a button and a metal cage traps them all) IÔÇÖll just be a minute I need to get my mind controlling device, you donÔÇÖt MIND do you?

Gil: Yes we do as a matter of fact

Plankton: Oh for Gods sak it was a pun you people are as stupid as you look (He walks back into the Chum Bucket when a bullet hits the metal cage)

Timmy: What was that? (The Dirty Bubble is still trying to shoot Patrick but he is still holding onto the wire)

The Dirty Bubble: Just die! (He shoots once again but misses)

Patrick: Please stop

The Dirty Bubble: Not until your dead and or severely wounded (He keeps shooting and Manray and Lord Ooberton walk up to him) Hi guys, grab a gun and shoot dat starfish, first one to hit him gets a choice of takeaway tonight

Lord Ooberton: Really?

The Dirty Bubble: Of course (They all grab guns and try shooting him)

Plankton: (He pushes the mind control machine outside) IÔÇÖm back (Everyone sighs) DonÔÇÖt be like that youÔÇÖll all be my best friend in less than a minute

Gil: Friend? We will never be your friends

Nat: Yeah your just a little, insignificant loser with no life

Plankton: (His eyes tear a up) Shut up (He aims the machine at them (He turns it on and it begins to count down from one minute)

Patrick: (He keeps dodging the bullets) IÔÇm begging you too stop

The Dirty Bubble: NEVER! You know our secret hideout we need to kill you (They keep shooting)

Plankton: Only forty seconds left (Karen wheels herself outside)

Karen: What are you doing now?

Plankton: IÔÇÖm showing these people who has no friends

Karen: What you?

Plankton: No not me, them

Karen: You can control people, take over there lives, destroy there possessions but that will not make them your friends, friends are people that want to spend time with you and enjoy listening to you, these people arenÔÇÖt your friends and no machine could ever make them your friends only you can do that

Plankton: Your right, I need to stop this right now (He trips on a pebble)

Countdown: Five, four.

Plankton: NO! (He canÔÇÖt get up)

Countdown: Three(Patrick falls down and lands on the machine shooting it in a different direction)

Everyone: Hooray (Plankton gets up and opens the cage releasing the citizens)

Plankton: I guess you can go now

Fred: Thanks Plankton

Nat: That took a lot of courage (They shake his hand and walk away)

Karen: There right you know

Plankton: Thanks Karen, I can always rely on you (The Dirty Bubble comes up to Patrick)

The Dirty Bubble: Not so fast, I still havenÔÇÖt finished with you (He aims his gun at PatrickÔÇÖs head)

Patrick: Oh dear (He puts his finger on the trigger but suddenly pops)

The Dirty Bubble: Ow (Plankton popped him with a pencil)

Plankton: Did no one think of doing this before (Everyone laughs)

Patrick: Thanks Plankton, IÔÇÖm sure youÔÇÖll find a friend someday (He stands up) I really need a lie down (He walks back to him house)

Plankton: Who needs friends anyway when IÔÇÖve got you?

Karen: Awh how sweet, but seriously you do need a friend, oh and you could try getting a job that pays, a loving family, a clean house

Plankton: I do love you Karen

Karen: Wait I havent finished, Mental illnesses, personal hygiene

Plankton: (He finds the boom box on the floor and puts his headphones on) Awh much better

Karen: A healthy diet, Less enemies

Season 2 episode 14 (34)- "Don't Fear the Easter"

Mayor of Bikini Bottom: (He's on a podium talking to everyone) We welcome one and all to the first annual Bikini Bottom Easter egg hunt, we hope all of you...blah, blah, blah, bye (He gets in a limousine and the driver drives away winding the window down) Vote for me in the next electiooo (He speeds off)

Mr Krabs: Well you all heard the mayor, come buy some Krabby Patties

Nat: The mayor didn't say that

Mr Krabs: Yes he um, did, did you not hear him (He starts to sweat while all the children run around looking for eggs) Spongebob, go make sure all the little kids are having fun and that the little brats arenÔÇÖt destroying my property and if they are go tell them to destroy the Chum Bucket

Spongebob: Aye, aye sir (He runs off and spots Patrick) Oh hey Patrick (He sees that heÔÇÖs holding an Easter basket full of eggs) ArenÔÇÖt you a little old to go on an Easter egg hunt Patrick?

Patrick: I donÔÇÖt think thereÔÇÖs an age limit on who can celebrate Easter and anyway arenÔÇÖt you forgetting the true meaning of the holiday?

Spongebob: Your right Patrick people often forget that

Patrick: The birth of the Easter bunny

Spongebob: Patrick Im not sure you know the meanin

Patrick: And besides Im not here to get eggs for myself, Im helping my little niece (He points at a little girl) Wait thats not her (He points at a little starfish) Thats her, shes called Cheryl

Spongebob: SheÔÇÖs cute, Hello Cheryl are you having fun?

Cheryl: You look goofy

Spongebob: Um, thanks anyway Patrick that was really kind of you to look after her

Patrick: ThatÔÇÖs what I thought (He spots a little boy putting an egg in his basket) I think you better drop that (He drops the egg and Patrick puts it into his basket) See how much better it is when you cooperate (The little boy nods then runs away)

Spongebob: Well I um, better be going (He walks off and spots Sandy) I didnÔÇÖt know mammals celebrated Easter

Sandy: Of course we do everyone loves Easter

Spongebob: Yep everybody loves Easter

Sandy: Everyone

Spongebob: Everyone

Sandy: Every single person

Squidward: (He's working in an empty Krusty Krab) I hate Easter

Mr Krabs: (He's standing beside Squidward) No surprise there, You hate every holiday maybe you should try growing a heart.Now I need to go rob eggs off of little children (He walks towards the doors)

Squidward: Steal eggs from the children a little harsh even for you donÔÇÖt you think?

Mr Krabs: Well IÔÇÖm not stealing them technically I put a tax on each Easter egg in the hunt

Squidward: Who needs Jesus when we've got a working class hero like you?

Mr Krabs: Your words not mine (He walks outside)

Squidward: What a loser (He sits back and reads ÔÇ£House FancyÔÇØ while sipping his tea)

Timmy: (He picks up an Easter egg that he found on the ground) Mommy, look what I founded (He holds up an Easter egg but Mr Krabs takes it off of him)

Mr Krabs: Ooh a big one, That'll be ?ú19.00 tax please (He puts his claw out in front of him)

Timmy: Get bent

Mr Krabs: Ma'am are you going to let your son talk to me like that?

Susie: Yes, Get bent (She takes the egg and leaves)

Spongebob: (He sees everyone leaving) Where's everyone going?

Cheryl: (Patrick and Cheryl walk up to Spongebob) That fat, red man took my eggs (She points at Mr Krabs)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs? He would never do something like... Oh wait that sounds exactly like something Mr Krabs would do, Well IÔÇÖm sure itÔÇÖs just a misunderstanding IÔÇÖll go get your eggs back (He walks up to Mr Krabs) Mr Krabs why are you taking all the childrenÔÇÖs Easter eggs?

Mr Krabs: Who made those wild accusations? (All the eggs fall out of his clothes) Eggs? How did they get there?

Timmy: Hey look eggs (All the kids surround Mr Krabs and destroy his clothes)

Mr Krabs: Do me a favour lad, thereÔÇÖs some spare clothes in my office could you go and fetch them for me?

Spongebob: Yes sir (He walks into the Krusty Krab and spots Squidward sulking) WhatÔÇÖs wrong Squidward? Why donÔÇÖt you like Easter?

Squidward: If you must knowHey (Spongebob is walking into the office not listening to Squidward) I thought you wanted to know why I hate Easter?

Spongebob: Oh yeah that (He comes out of the office with the spare clothes) Go on

Squidward: Well it all happened in the wild year known as 1986, Hands across America had not yet happened and thats basically all that happened in that year but thats besides the point, in 1986 I was only four years old

(Flashback)

Squidward: (He walks down the stairs to see loads of Easter eggs on the floor) Wow are they for me?

Mrs Tentacles: Of course son (He walks up to one and begins to open it when his dad bursts into the room)

Squidward: Daddy!

Mrs Tentacle: Your just in time to watch Squiddy open his eggs

Mr Tentacles: Shut up (He kicks an Easter egg across the floor) Get me a drink (He throws the Easter eggs around the room)

Squidward: Daddy (He starts to cry)

Mr Tentacle: What a baby (He treads on the eggs and stumbles upstairs)

(End of Flashback)

Spongebob: I never realized Squidward, that must have been horrible for your dad to spoil Easter for you when you were so young, Just donÔÇÖt let him win and come outside to have a fun time with everyone

Squidward: IÔÇÖm fine in here

Spongebob: Are you sure your Ok?

Squidward: IÔÇÖM FINE! So please leave me alone (Spongebob leaves and Squidward starts to cry into his magazine he then looks up angrily)

Spongebob: (He walks up to Mr Krabs and hands him his clothes) IÔÇÖm really worried about Squidward

Mr Krabs: DonÔÇÖt be, just have fun, he always gets like this when anybody is happy (Mr Krabs puts the clothes on)

Spongebob: Your probably right

Mr Krabs: ArenÔÇÖt I always?

Spongebob: Well not always

Mr Krabs: I think youll find I am and I know Squidward is absolutely, positively (Squidward bursts outside destroying eggs)

Squidward: DIE EGGS!

Mr Krabs: Insane, absolutely insane (Spongebob runs up to Squidward)

Spongebob: Squidward what are you doing? I thought you were Ok

Squidward: Well I lied (He stands on an egg crushing it)

Mr Krabs: Stop it Squidward, Your destroying me moneyand Easter, childrens spirit and all that other stuff (He tries to stop him but he cant)

Squidward: Why should all these children enjoy Easter when I couldnÔÇÖt?

Nat: Get out of here you jerk

Spongebob: DonÔÇÿt lower yourself Squidward

Squidward: B-But (He starts crying and runs back home)

Spongebob: You know that wasnÔÇÖt very nice, heÔÇÖs going through some hard times at the moment

Nat: Well look, heÔÇÖs completely destroyed Easter (He points at the shattered remains of the eggs)

Sandy: Maybe he hasnÔÇÖt

Nat: He destroyed all the eggs, Easter is ruined

Sandy: Maybe it isnÔÇÖt

Nat: You should really stop repeating yourself

Sandy: Maybe I should

Spongebob: What do you mean Sandy?

Sandy: Well there are a few eggs left maybe I could create a machine to duplicate all the eggs and Easter could go back to normal, but I donÔÇÖt think I have a duplication device

Plankton: You might not, but I know someone who might (He reveals himself from the coral)

Sandy: Plankton you have a duplication device?

Plankton: No, I thought you would have one

Sandy: I just said I didnÔÇÖt

Plankton: You did, Oh great now I look like a real idiot (He walks away)

Patrick: Sandy couldnÔÇÖt you just build a coping machine or something?

Sandy: Well I could try then all the eggs would be duplicated

Patrick: Duplicate the eggs? Meh that could work as well

Sandy: But IÔÇÖll have to cut loads of corners because of the time I have and who knows what could go wrong

Everyone: Three cheers for Sandy

Sandy: I still dont know if it will wo

Everyone: Hip, hip

Sandy: It could destroy the whole

Everyone: HOORAY

Sandy: Awh nuts

Spongebob: DonÔÇÖt worry IÔÇÖll help you Sandy

Sandy: Well we better hurry if they want it completed by the end of the day (They run off to the Treedome)

Spongebob: Where should we start?

Sandy: Well IÔÇÖd usually start by gathering materials

Spongebob: So what would you need?

Sandy: Four inches of pliable steel rod

Spongebob: (He pulls a pencil off of the ground and puts it on the table) ThisÔÇÖll do

Sandy: This is gonna fail

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs the spirit (He smashes a hammer on the pencil)

Time Card: Seven minutes of cutting corners later

Sandy: (The machine is poorly put together) Well itÔÇÖs as done as it will ever be, LetÔÇÖs go (She walks towards the exit carrying the machine)

Spongebob: ShouldnÔÇÖt we test it out first?

Sandy: Good idea

Spongebob: But what should we test it on?

Sandy: Well we really should test it on an Easter Egg (She pulls a small Easter egg out of her pocket)

Spongebob: Ok (He looks for the On switch) How do you turn it on?

Sandy: Oh theres a button right heEugh (She covers her face with her paw)

Time Card: One On switch later

Sandy: ThatÔÇÖs better, now lets test it out (She turns the machine on and aims it at the egg) Here we go (The beam shoots at the egg and it begins to duplicate) We should wait to see if anything goes wrong before unleashing it on the towns folk, but we donÔÇÿt have enough time (They run outside)

Spongebob: Quick everyoneÔÇÖs waiting for us (In the Treedome the eggs start to expand unbeknown to Sandy and Spongebob)

Squidward: (Squidward lifts his head off the pillow he has been crying into and sits up) I need some cheering up (He turns the TV on)

News reporter: Thousands die in tidal wave disaster

Squidward: No way (He changes the channel)

Actress: (SheÔÇÖs sitting at the bedside of her father) DonÔÇÖt go daddy please

Actor: I cant live anylon

Squidward: Oh come on (He changes the channel again) I know, I'll watch a movie (He picks up some DVD's) "Free Willy: Suicidal Whale", "Killing Miss Daisy", "A Street Car Named Death", "The Color Blood" Where did I get all these horrible movies? Hey whatÔÇÖs this? (He picks up a DVD with ÔÇ£Tentacle of the Presidents MenÔÇØ on the cover) IÔÇÖll give this one a shot (He puts the DVD into the player)

Sandy: (She runs into the crowd with the machine) IÔÇÖm here with the machine (She stops in front of them)

Mr Krabs: Well what are we waiting for? Fire up that machine

Sandy: I think its already done that (Its caught on fire but Spongebob puts it out with some water) I dont know if this is a good idea, it is really dangerous and theres a 101% chance it will go wrong

Patrick: I like those odds (Patrick turns the machine on and it shoots at the eggs duplicating them)

Sandy: Wow it really works!

Spongebob: Was there ever any doubt?

Sandy: All the time, We used gum to stick it together for God's sake (The eggs start to expand growing bigger and bigger) WhatÔÇÖs happening?

Fred: Take cover, itÔÇÿs gonna blow

Sandy: IÔÇÿm outta here (She runs away)

Spongebob: Where are you going Sandy we need your help?

Sandy: Sandy? WhoÔÇÖs Sandy I donÔÇÖt know who she is and she certainly didnÔÇÖt invent that machine (She runs away)

Spongebob: I think we should get out of here, everyone begins to run away) Come on Mr Krabs, we need to get out of here

Mr Krabs: Are you kidding me? I can charge quadruple for those giant eggs (The eggs explode leaving goo everywhere)

Everyone: Ew

Patrick: I really should goo and get myself cleaned up, shell I bring some towels for all of you? (He laughs but no one else does) Get it goo and shell eh why do I bother?

Sandy: (She walks into her Treedome) Ah itÔÇÖs good to be dome (She sees the giant white cube destroying her house with long white tentacles) Oh dear Lord, Wait a minute THE EGGS! (She runs outside and towards the town centre) Please say IÔÇÖm not too late (She sees everyone running madly around as the giant eggs are growing tentacles and connecting to peopleÔÇÿs spines) ItÔÇÖs too late (Everyone runs past her including Spongebob)

Spongebob: Quick Sandy we need to get out of here (Spongebob runs with Sandy) Who knew this would happen?

Sandy: Me I said multipl

Spongebob: No one could have foreseen this, no one at all

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs standing by the giant eggs) I wonder how much I can charge for these? (He sees everyone running away) Hey come back no one has paid yet (Everyone lines up in front of Mr Krabs)

Nat: He always screws us over

Mr Krabs: ThatÔÇÖll be twenty dollars please (The tentacle attaches itself to Mr KrabsÔÇÖ spine) Nothing matters but the eggs, They will rule the ocean (He laughs and the tentacles chase everyone connecting themselves to everyoneÔÇÖs spines)

Nat: We love the eggs

Spongebob: (HeÔÇÖs running with Sandy and Patrick) Where should we hide?

Patrick: Somewhere safe

Sandy: Really? I was thinking we should hide in broad daylight in front of the monster (She rolls her eyes)

Spongebob: (He looks around to see Cheryl right in front of a tentacle) Patrick, CherylÔÇÖs been left behind!

Patrick: What?! (He stops) I need to save her

Spongebob: Are you crazy? Your be caught

Patrick: I need to take that risk (He runs back to her and picks her up) Quick we need to hur..(The tentacle grabs onto his back) Wait a minute I dont have a spine (He connects to Patricks spine) Oh yeah I got one attached to me, Why, why? Did I have to, It cost me so much

Cheryl: Uncle Patrick, are you Ok? (She looks confused)

Patrick: Of course I am little girl, Now join us, JOIN US ALL

Cheryl: Safe me! (She tries to run away but the tentacles get her on the back) I love our leader (Everyone connected to the tentacle flatly laugh)

Spongebob: (Still running with Sandy) TheyÔÇÖve got Patrick!

Sandy: This is not good, the more people they take over the more area they can control so soon they could have control of the whole ocean in less than twenty four hours

Spongebob: What should we do?

Sandy: We canÔÇÖt do anything, we just need to protect ourselves

Spongebob: (They run past SpongebobÔÇÖs house) Quick follow me (They run to the door of SpongebobÔÇÖs house but itÔÇÖs locked) WhereÔÇÖs the key, whereÔÇÖs the key?

Sandy: Hurry Spongebob, itÔÇÖs coming (She rushes Spongebob)

Spongebob: I canÔÇÖt the doors locked and I donÔÇÖt have a key (They spot SquidwardÔÇÖs door open ajar) Quick follow me (They run through SquidwardÔÇÖs door and into his house)

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs watching the movie) This is great

Narrator: The whole town had been killed by the tentacles, there were no survivors and no one ever knew of the tentacles, until now (The credits roll)

Squidward: That movie really cheered me up (He turns the TV off) Uh, I sense a disturbance (Spongebob bursts through the door) Uh, its you, what do you want?

Spongebob: Squidward, you need to help up

Squidward: No, no that wasnÔÇÖt part of the deal

Spongebob: What deal?

Squidward: I donÔÇÖt know but IÔÇÖm not helping you (He stands up) Now if I kindly ask you to leave

Sandy: Squidward havenÔÇÖt you heard?

Squidward: Heard what?

Sandy: Look outside (She walks to the window)

Squidward: DonÔÇÖt tell me what to do

Sandy: Just do it

Squidward: I will but only because I want to (He looks outside to see everyone being controlled by the tentacles) Oh dear God, What should we do?

Sandy: We need to stay as far away from the tentacles as possible do you have a basement or something just so we can be really safe from the tentacles?

Squidward: I have a wine cellar

Sandy: Perfect, we need to get down there before the tentacles sense were in her, we could be the only three normal people left

Squidward: Spongebob come help me shut the windows

Spongebob: (He walks up to a window) Sure buddy

Squidward: (He shuts the window and locks it) Spongebob you need to lock that window so the tentacles donÔÇÖt come in

Spongebob: Why would I want too shut the window, To lock out the tentacles?

Squidward: Well yes

Spongebob: I think we should all have a tentacle (Squidward notices the tentacle on SpongebobÔÇÖs back)

Squidward: IT GOT SPONGEBOB! (Squidward runs out the room locking the door)

Sandy: Quick too the wine cellar (They open the wine cellar and sit inside while the tentacle bursts through the door and down the stairs following Squidward and Sandy) Stay perfectly still and donÔÇÖt make a move

Squidward: What do you think IÔÇÖm doing? (The tentacles pass the cellar without noticing them) How long do we have to stay down here

Sandy: As long as it takes

Squidward: At least we wonÔÇÖt die of dehydration (He picks up a bottle of wine) Ew I hate this one (He smashes it on the floor) Oh no

Sandy: That was the only bottle wasnÔÇÖt it?

Squidward: Eh, well not exactly it um,Yeah it was (The cellar doors slowly open) Its found us

Sandy: DonÔÇÖt move, it might leave (The doors open and a slimy creature enters) Just imagine itÔÇÖs disgusting, gross tentacles covered in slime (She looks at Squidward) No offence

Squidward: I wasnÔÇÖt offended until you said that (The door opens wider)

Squidward: IÔÇÖm too handsome to die (The creature reveals itself from the dark and it is Gary) Gary?

Sandy: Awh, itÔÇÖs only Gary (She goes up to him and rubs his shell) Little cutey-pie

Squidward: Are you sure you should be doing that?

Sandy: WhatÔÇÖs the matter itÔÇÖs only Gary (A tentacle comes out the back of GaryÔÇÖs shell)

Squidward: SANDY LOOK OUT!

Sandy: Wha..? (The tentacle connects to SandyÔÇÖs spine) Ah!

Squidward: (He runs out the cellar)

Sandy: DonÔÇÖt go, come back too feel the love

Squidward: AH! (He runs outside but there is nowhere to hide) ThereÔÇÖs no where I can go (The tentacles start to surround him) You know, this really isnÔÇÖt a very eastery Easter special (The tentacles come closer to Squidward)

Everyone: Join us, youÔÇÖre the only one left

Squidward: NO! Get away from me (He tries backing away but the tentacles near him) First I had to suffer Easter Sunday and now IÔÇÖm being surrounded by giant Easter tentacles, I donÔÇÿt which is worse (He canÔÇÖt move at all) Leave me alone, This is the only way I can survive (He jumps in the air and over the tentacles and all the tentacles tangle together) IÔÇÖm safe (He lands on the ground and begins running) So long suckers or should I say SUCKERS, oh wait I just said that (He runs until he reaches a cliff edge) How many damn cliff edges can there be in this town? (He is blocked in and the tentacles are heading towards him)

Everyone: One of us, one of us

Squidward: IÔÇÖm not one of you and I never will be (He jumps off the cliff but a tentacle grabs onto his hand) Get off of me (The tentacle slowly goes towards SquidwardÔÇÖs spine but Squidward climbs up the tentacle and is back on dry land) Squidward one, Giant tentacle thing ten thousand plus (He tries running away but a tentacle grabs onto his neck) AH! (The tentacle canÔÇÖt seem to connect to SquidwardÔÇÖs spine) WhatÔÇÖs going on?

Tentacle Leader: No Easter Spirit detected

Squidward: Wait a minute, That's it, I canÔÇÖt be controlled because I hate Easter so much, so if everyone just believes they hate Easter then the tentacles canÔÇÖt attach to anyone

Nat: We can't he controls what we do and thin....KAH! (He feels an immense pain in his back) Remember me as a fish (He collapses on the ground)

Squidward: Oh my (He looks around) I need to find the main egg (He runs off looking for the main egg he walks towards a mechanical door inside the egg) There it is (He tries opening the door but he cant) Where the hells the handle (The door scans Squidward)

Mechanical door: No Easter Spirit detected

Squidward: Uh, not this again (He fakes a smile) I love Easter, itÔÇÖs great blah, blah let me in (The door scans Squidward again)

Mechanical door: Do you truly love Easter?

Squidward: How many times? I swear I love Easter (A tentacle slithers behind Squidward and crawls up his T-Shirt)

Tentacle Leader: Detects Easter spirit

Squidward: Huh?! (The tentacle connects to Squidward's spine) Oh no (He shakes violently then smiles) Must obey tentacle

Tentacle Leader: (In the giant egg sits a chick like creature on a thrown) We now have control of every living thing in the whole ocean (He laughs) That squid was stubborn but we pulled through, Slaves bring me a drink of egg yolk (Patrick goes up to him) Did you hear me?

Patrick: Yes sir (He goes off to get the drink)

Tentacle Leader: Things are finally looking up for us (Squidward comes into the room) Look who it is the ugly, grey freak

Squidward: Thank you sir

Tentacle Leader: I see you used to hate me, What do you think of me now

Squidward: I still hate you

Tentacle Leader: I never get tired of hearing thWait what did you say?

Squidward: I hate you and I always will

Tentacle Leader: But I control what you think and do

Squidward: Um, I think your find you donÔÇÖt (He pulls the tentacle off his spine) If you truly love something you feel it in your heart and soul, words are just words and donÔÇÖt change how you feel towards certain things, Uh, how cheesy

Tentacle Leader: Get him (The tentacles gather around Squidward)

Squidward: Anyone can take the tentacles off whenever they want, they just have to believe they can (He moves away from the tentacles) Patrick I believe in you

Patrick: (He pulls the tentacle off) IÔÇÖm free, thanks Squidward (Everyone starts taking their tentacles off there backs)

Fred: IÔÇÖm Free! (More and more people begin taking there tentacles off there backs)

Mr Krabs: Free at last

Tentacle Leader: You canÔÇÖt do that

Squidward: I think your find we can

Tentacle Leader: (He laughs) It seems one of your ÔÇ£PalsÔÇØ still has one of my tentacles attached to him

Squidward: Who?

Tentacle Leader: One Spongebob Squarepants

Squidward: Oh noHes not my friend (Everyone runs outside looking for Spongebob)

Patrick: Spongebuddy where are you? (He looks in some kelp)

Mr Krabs: Spongebob me boy, where are you? (He looks under a rock)

Sandy: (She spots Spongebob with a tentacle) There he is, Spongebob get that darn thing off your back

Spongebob: I canÔÇÖt, I love it so much

Squidward: Spongebob you need to get it off, youÔÇÖre the only one left once you take it off heÔÇÖll be powerless

Spongebob: I donÔÇÖt want to take it off and even if I wanted too I couldnÔÇÖt (He sighs)

Squidward: Sure you can, just believe

Sandy: Yeah, thereÔÇÖs got to be one thing about Easter that you hate

Spongebob: Nope

Squidward: What about the price of eggs

Spongebob: There very reasonable in an expensive way

Mr Krabs: The religion

Spongebob: I think itÔÇÖs great how the Christians force there views onto us

Squidward: Just one thing

Spongebob: Well I donÔÇÖt like that Squidward feels sad on Easter day, when everyone else is having fun

Squidward: I donÔÇÖt anymore, I love Easter

Spongebob: Really? Thats great, Oh and I also hate that I cant have a day off

Mr Krabs: I told you that if you take this job you couldnÔÇÖt have any days off and you were happy about it

Squidward: Keep going

Spongebob: The chocolate tastes horrible, Everyone is so greedy (The tentacle detaches from him and Spongebob falls onto the ground)

Squidward: Your free Spongebob

Spongebob: I am? I am! (He jumps for joy) Thanks Squidward, you saved me from myself

Sandy: (She runs up and hugs Spongebob) Thank goodness your safe (She looks at Squidward) Ironic how your hatred towards Easter actually saved Easter, anyway were all going to destroy the egg wanna come?

Squidward: Just a minute Sandy, Thanks Spongebob for showing me the true meaning of Easter

Spongebob: No problem buddy, but to be honest youÔÇÖve showed me how Easter isnÔÇÖt as great as I used to think it was

Squidward: What do you mean?

Spongebob: Well just the commercialization and all the religious stuff

Squidward: I think we can get on just fine (They walk off together towards the giant egg)

Season 2 episode 15 (35)- "My Neighbor the Carjacker"

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs in the Krusty Krab when Spongebob looks through the serving hatch)

Spongebob: Squidward, guess where IÔÇÖm going after lunch?

Squidward: (He ignores Spongebob) .

Spongebob: Guess

Squidward: 

Spongebob: Guess where Im going

Squidward 

Spongebob: Guess

Squidward: NO! I WILL NOT GUESS! Don't you get it Spongebob? I hate you and you annoy the hell out of me (Spongebob sulks down while Mr Krabs bursts out his office)

Mr Krabs: Shut the hell up Squidward your frigging cursing is screwing with the little freaks minds (He points at the little children)

Spongebob: (He runs out the kitchen and up too Mr Krabs) Oh Mr Krabs are you still fine with me leaving after lunch to go to Boating school?

Mr Krabs: Yeah whatever, I need to attend to some urgent business anyway (He walks back into his office and looks at his calendar) Oh dear Lord, The weddings in less than six weeks and I havenÔÇÖt even had a bachelor party yet or got a suit, venue blah, blah all that useless stuff (He pulls some paper out of his desk) I need to write the invitations (He puts the pencil down) Wait who am I going to invite? I need some real party animals (He picks up his pencil and begins writing) Uh, Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward (He stares at the paper) Is that the best I could come up with? Meh, How bad could it be?

Time Card: 11:59am

Spongebob: (Hes standing by the entrance of the Krusty Krab) Five, Four, Three.

Squidward: Just go already

Spongebob: One (He opens the door) Bye Squidward have a nice day

Squidward: Not likely

Spongebob: (He walks towards the Boating School) Im gonna pass the test this time, I can feel it in my bone um, Skin

Squidward: (Back in the Krusty Krabs heÔÇÖs reading a magazine when he hears someone cough) What do you want (He looks up too see a female Squid standing in front of him) Whoa (He starts to sweat) W-What can I-I-I get y-you?

Octolivia: Y-You c-can get m-me a K-Krabby Patty p-please (She smiles at him and Squidward tries to smile back)

Mrs Puff: (At Boating School) Nancy fish stops the boat just outside the Boating School, Mrs Puff gets her clipboard out) Well done Nancy, you passed just like everyone else so far

Nancy: Aw thanks Mrs Puff

Mrs Puff: HereÔÇÖs your license (She hands her the license) Ah, itÔÇÖs a good day (She walks up to the door of the Boating School) Now for the next wonderful student (She walks inside and sees Spongebob waiting for her)

Spongebob: Hey Mrs Puff

Mrs Puff: Oh dear Neptune, The next person to take the test is (She looks at the clipboard to see Spongebob is next on the list) Um, Jimmy, Jimmys next he really is

Jimmy: Awh right (He runs out the classroom and into the boat)

Mrs Puff: I ainÔÇÖt teaching that freak today

Jimmy: I was born this way I canÔÇÖt help it (He runs off crying)

Mrs Puff: Not you (She sighs)

Squidward: (He bursts into Mr Krabs office) Mr Krabs

Mr Krabs: What are you doing?

Squidward: I need help

Mr Krabs: Not now, IÔÇÖm busy (He puts his toy action figure under the desk)

Squidward: ThereÔÇÖs a girl out there who I um, like

Mr Krabs: SquidwardÔÇÖs in lurve (He laughs)

Squidward: I am not (He blushes)

Mr Krabs: Well Squidward youÔÇÖve come to the right person, IÔÇÖm the master of advice

Squidward: Yeah sure whatever

Mr Krabs: Just be yourself if she doesnÔÇÖt like you thereÔÇÖs plenty more squidÔÇÖs in Bikini Bottom

Squidward: You didnÔÇÖt do that when you met Klarisse, in fact you acted entirely different to impress her

Mr Krabs: Well um, yeah but if they donÔÇÖt like you for who you are thereÔÇÖs no harm in changing your personality completely is there? Well thereÔÇÖs no time like the present, get on out there (He pushes Squidward out his office and he walks up to Octolivia)

Squidward: How would you like to go on an um, a date with me?

Octolivia: Well I donÔÇÖt know, Eugh why not? You only live once

Buddhist Fish: Speak for yourself (He leaves)

Squidward: Really? ThatÔÇÖs great IÔÇÖll pick you up at eight

Octolivia: ItÔÇÖs a date (She leaves)

Squidward: It sure is (He smiles)

Mrs Puff: (She walks back into the classroom) Oh look at the time, weÔÇÖll have to do your test some other time Spongebob

Spongebob: Awh really?

Mrs Puff: YES REALLY! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! (Spongebob gets up and walks towards the door, Mrs Puff pulls SpongebobÔÇÿs folder out of her desk and reads it) Huh whatÔÇÖs this? If Spongebob fails this test he will be banned from my Boating School forever! This is great, I might as well get rid of him now as I canÔÇÖt stand too see him any longer (Mrs Puff stands up) Spongebob donÔÇÖt go just yet, I may be able to fit you in for a quick test (She looks through a completely empty diary) Yeah I have some spare time

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs great

Mrs Puff: Well thereÔÇÖs no point in waiting for the coral to grow, lets go (She pulls him out to the boat)

Spongebob: DonÔÇÖt I need to pass a questionnaire first?

Mrs Puff: No, just drive and fail

Spongebob: WhereÔÇÖs the door handle on this thing?

Mrs Puff: Uh, only ten more minutes only ten minutes

Spongebob: Ten more minutes until what?

Mrs Puff: Oh didnÔÇÖt I mention? If you donÔÇÖt pass this driving test youÔÇÖll be banned from boating school forever ha, It must have slipped my mind

Spongebob: Banned?

Mrs Puff: Yes

Spongebob: ..And IÔÇÖll never see you again?

Mrs Puff: I know isnÔÇÖt it great?

Spongebob: Not at all, I need to try my absolute hardest

Mrs Puff: Well thereÔÇÖs no need for that (Spongebob concentrates) Just fail the course and we can all go home and have a great nightÔÇÖs sleep without any nightmares (She glares at Spongebob)

Spongebob: Must pass test (He starts driving pretty well) How am I doing?

Mrs Puff: Maybe you should try being worse, you might actually pass ha, ha eh Please donÔÇÖt (Spongebob turns around the first corner without destroying anything) Your doing well, But I donÔÇÖt think youÔÇÖll pass (She fakes a concerned face)

Spongebob: ThereÔÇÖs only that stretch of track left do you think IÔÇÖll pass?

Mrs Puff: Well notWait a minute, I can't lose if you fail your be banned from ever seeing me again and if you pass I'll never see you again anyway, oh isn't it wonderful (She smiles)

Spongebob: ItÔÇÖs Ok Mrs Puff, you donÔÇÖt have to keep your feelings from me

Mrs Puff: What do you mean? (She looks confused)

Spongebob: IÔÇÖll miss you too just let your tears out

Mrs Puff: Tears? Why would I cry? I never have to see you again

Spongebob: W-What do you mean?

Mrs Puff: Don't you get it Spongebob? I hate you and you annoy the hell out of me

Spongebob: Strange, Squidward told me that exact same thing this morning (HeÔÇÖs not watching the road)

Mrs Puff: I don't blame him, he's that squid you live next to and work with right? Poor guy

Spongebob: He seems happy too me (Scene cuts to Squidward in his house on a chair, he hears a door slam)

Squidward: Please not Spongebob, Please not Spongebob just one more minute of sweet silence (He looks out his window and Spongebob isnÔÇÖt there) Phew (He breathes a sigh of relief)

Mrs Puff: (Back in the boat) Sorry Spongebob but thatÔÇÖs the way itÔÇÖs gonna be, IÔÇÖm not going to see you again either way you ÔÇ£loseÔÇØ

Spongebob: But Mrs Puff.

Mrs Puff: STOP THE BOAT! (Their about to smash into the School but Mrs Puff stops the boat)

Spongebob: Awh IÔÇÖm a failure (He looks at Mrs Puff with big eyes)

Mrs Puff: DonÔÇÖt look at me like that you did pretty well until the end of the test

Spongebob: But thatÔÇÖs not good enough is it?

Mrs Puff: Well it sort of is

Spongebob: So I pass?

Mrs Puff: Why not

Spongebob: Really? ThatÔÇÖs amazing (He hugs Mrs Puff) I guess this is goodbye

Mrs Puff: I guess it is, IÔÇÖll miss you in a strange way Spongebob, now remember try not to kill anyone (She hands him a license) I never thought I would give you this

Spongebob: Thank you so much Mrs Puff

Mrs Puff: I feel a strange mix of happiness and vomit

Squidward: (Squidward exits his house and places a bag of litter into a trashcan but it splits and falls on the ground) This stinks, in more ways than one (He starts picking up the litter when Octolivia walks past him) Octolivia I didnÔÇÖt expect to see you here

Octolivia: Squidward? You live here?

Squidward: Yeah, you still up for the date tonight

Octolivia: Sure, Where do you keep your boat-mobile

Squidward: Boat-Mobile, I donÔÇÖt have one thatÔÇÖs not a problem is it?

Octolivia: Actually it is, I need a man than can drive me places and whisk me away, but your just a squid without a boat (She walks off) .And now youre a Squid without a date

Squidward: So tonight at eight? Octolivia (She ignores him) Uh, I hate my life (He lies on the floor and hits his fists on the ground in anger) Nothing ever goes right (Spongebob drives a punk-style boat outside his house and the sand covers Squidward) What now? (She looks at Spongebob and his new boat) Spongebob you idiot get that thing off my property (He jumps up angrily)

Spongebob: Do you like it Squidward? It was the last in stock not my choice of boat but itÔÇÖs fine

Squidward: No I donÔÇÖt, Just get you and your stupid boat off my PROPERTY!

Spongebob: Well technically this is my lawn

Squidward: I said GET IT OFF! (He kicks the boat and tries pushing it in blind rage)

Spongebob: Squidward, please stop

Squidward: (He stops) I hate you (He runs inside)

Spongebob: (He sheds a tear) Thats the fourth time youve said that too me today Squidward why dont you like me, Squidward? (Squidward slams the door of his house) Please Squidward (Spongebob sadly walks into his house and slumps onto a chair) I never realized how much Squidward hates me

Squidward: (In his house Squidward kicks over a model of Spongebob, stabs a voodoo Spongebob, sets fire to a drawing of Spongebob and chants ÔÇ£I hate SpongebobÔÇØ over and over) That feels good

Spongebob: I guess we were never meant to be friends (A letter slides under his door) Huh, What's this? A letter for me? (He tears it open) "You have been invited to Mr Krabs' bachelor"....

Sandy: (She's also reading a letter) ..."ette" party on the"...

Spongebob: ...."29th of April" oh yeah, Mr Krabs is getting married, I forgot (He continues Reading) "We hope you, our dear friend *insert name here* will be able to attend for a huge bash" (He puts the letter down) IÔÇÖm there, well not literally it hasnÔÇÖt started yet

Squidward: (In his house he puts a picture of Octolivia down) How did I get a picture of her so quickly anyway? And besides IÔÇÖm never going to win her back, unless (An idea pops into his head) A boat, I just need a boat and I know just where to get one (He looks outside and laughs)

(Scene cuts to boat-mobile store)

Squidward: What do you mean you donÔÇÖt have any free boats for me?

Car Salesman: Exactly that

Squidward: Well I know the perfect place to get a boat, even more perfect than this place (Back in his house heÔÇÖs staring at SpongebobÔÇÖs boat from his window) Soon you will be mine (He looks at his watch itÔÇÖs 7:38pm) Come on Spongebob IÔÇÖve got my date in a few minutes (He watches Spongebob leave his house) ThatÔÇÖs it walk past the boat (Spongebob strokes the boat) Watta freak

Spongebob: See you in a few hours boaty (He leaves)

Squidward: Nows my chance (He runs outside putting on a mask he pulls out a book Boat jacking for Dummies ) First I need to make sure boat jacking is legal in this state, Well of course its not (He continues reading) By now I bet your raring to start hijacking some boats Yes, just get to the damn point (He continues reading) Equipment, Good Restaurants, Favourite Shampoo Whats this got to do with stealing a boat? This is going to be a long night

Mr Krabs: (In the Krusty Krab the clock strikes ten to eight) This sure is a fun party (He turns the Party channel off the TV) Why isn't mine like that?! (He is sitting in the Krusty Krab with Spongebob and Patrick)

Spongebob: Don't worry I know just the thing to get this party started, how about a little "game"?

Mr Krabs: Sounds intriguing, go on

Spongebob: Well to be quite honest you wouldn't really call it a game, it's more of an outrageous activity

Patrick: I can't take it any longer, what is it?

Spongebob: Six words: Pin the tail on the seahorse

Patrick: Boo ya, I love that game

Mr Krabs: Uh, Where's Squidward?

Spongebob: I donÔÇÖt know, he should be here by now (Squidward is driving the boat off road as he canÔÇÖt control it) Well heÔÇÖs only a boat late, I mean bit late

Mr Krabs: I just hope Klarisse isn't as bored as I am

Everyone: (Klarisse is drinking a huge bottle of wine in a fancy restaurant) Down, down, down (She finishes the drink and everyone cheers)

Sandy: Your feel that tomorrow

Klarisse: I feel bad don't that bad (She falls on the floor)

Squidward: (He keeps smashing into stop signs) How do I control this thing? (He drives past a police car at a very fast speed)

Police officer #1: Did you see that?

Police officer #2: YesThat drives front wheel was slightly smaller than the rest of them

Police officer #1: Lets follow him too see if heÔÇÖs going to a tyre store (They chase after him)

Police officer #2: Can I put the siren on?

Police officer #1: Well this really isnt an emergencybut it is your birthday, go on (He turns the siren on)

Squidward: Huh? (He turns around to see the police chasing after him) I canÔÇÖt pullover, IÔÇÖm going to be late for my date (He drives faster)

Police officer #2: He just drove past the tyre store, it doesnÔÇÖt look like heÔÇÖs changing his tyres

Police officer #1: Well then heÔÇÖs breaking the law, letÔÇÖs get us some criminal (They speed after him)

Patrick: (Mr Krabs is holding a seahorse tail guiding it to the seahorse in the Krusty Krab) Up, down a bit

Mr Krabs: Patrick, I've already pinned it on

Patrick: All ready?

Mr Krabs: Well yeah, it really defeats the purpose of the game if I'm not blindfolded, Do you have any drinks

Spongebob: Oh you've got it, we've got orange juice, lemonade and for the little devil in all of us we've got some cola

Mr Krabs: I think I'll go see Klarisse (He heads towards the door)

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs, The parties just started

Mr Krabs: The party crashed and burned when you two "party animals" arrived

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs

Patrick: Hey what's this? (He pulls a bottle of beer out from the drinks section)

Mr Krabs: Whoa now your talking (Mr Krabs pours three tiny glasses of the beer) Get this down your necks (Patrick and Spongebob drink the beer and immediately start acting drunk) Hey wait this is non-alcoholic beer (Spongebob and Patrick start running wildly round the room) Well at least itÔÇÖs better than playing pin the tail on the seahorse, he pours himself a drink

Police officer #1: (There still chasing after Squidward) HeÔÇÖs all over the road he must be drunk (He winds the window down and shouts to Squidward) ARE YOU DRUNK SIR?

Squidward: (He shouts to the officer) IÔÇÖm drunk on love if thatÔÇÖs a crime, itÔÇÖs not is it?

Police officer #1: Probably, so pull over

Squidward: No (He drives on)

Police officer #2: We need back up (He turns his walkie talkie on) We need back up, repeat: back up (He listens into the walkie talkie) No not cupcakes, well actually we need those as wellFor catching criminals of course

Mr Krabs: (He walks out the Krusty Krab with Spongebob and Patrick on his shoulder) Come on guys

Spongebob: This is the guy (He hugs Patrick)

Mr Krabs: Let's get you two home (Klarisse stumbles up to him)

Klarisse: (She hugs him) I lovvvve yooou

Mr Krabs: Looks like someone had a good time

Klarisse: Kiss me Krabs (She kisses him)

Mr Krabs: Now thatÔÇÖs what IÔÇÖm talking about (She kisses him again)

Klarisse: I can't wait to get married

Mr Krabs: Neither can I (The both smile at each other when Patrick puts his head between them)

Patrick: I think I need to use the bathroom (He's about to be sick when Squidward drives past them being chased by many police boats)

Mr Krabs: Squidward?!

Spongebob: My boat?! (He chases after all of them) ThatÔÇÖs my boat (He falls on the floor)

Mr Krabs: I think we should take you home (Mr Krabs picks Spongebob up) We can go get yer boat tomorrow morning (He pulls everyone home)

Squidward: There it is (He drives up to the restaurant and jumps out running inside) She should be here (He looks around to see her on a table) There you are

Octolivia: Have you got a boat yet?

Squidward: ArenÔÇÖt you going to ask me how I am?

Octolivia: Yeah, yeah whatever have you got a boat or not?

Squidward: You know what? I obsessed over trying to impress you all day and I donÔÇÖt know why I did (He gets up to leave)

Octolivia: Where are you going?

Squidward: Im going home (The police burst in)

Police Officer #1: Squidward Tentacles your under arrest

Squidward: Or prison, both are acceptable (They handcuff him and take him outside)

Police Officer #2: Why did you do it? You have a clean record

Squidward: YouÔÇÖd do the same to impress a girl

Police officer #2: IÔÇÖm gay

Squidward: Oh, well um, good for you (They put him in the back of the police car)

Time Card: The next day

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs in a cell when he hears SpongebobÔÇÖs voice)

Spongebob: Someone told me you have my boat-mobile

Police officer #1: ThatÔÇÖs right young lady

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm a man

Police officer #1: We can all dream, I have a dream that I can one day get peopleÔÇÖs genders correct, anyway thereÔÇÖs a person in this cell that you might know (Spongebob walks up to the cell and they point to Squidward)

Spongebob: Yeah thatÔÇÖs Squidward, heÔÇÖs my neighbour

Police officer #1: Well, we need to know if you think he would intentionally do something to harm you, say does he dislike living next to you or something?

Spongebob: Well(He glances at Squidward)

(Flashback)

Squidward: I hate you Spongebob, I wish I never met you, I canÔÇÖt believe I have to work with you let alone live next to you (Squidward kicks SpongebobÔÇÖs car and Spongebob cries)

(End of Flashback)

Spongebob: Well he didnt mea(He sees Squidward being harassed by his tough roommate) No Squidward would never intentionally hurt me

Squidward: Thanks so much Spongebob

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm only telling the truth buddy, Well IÔÇÖll see you on the other side buddy (He leaves)

Squidward: Bye Spongebob (He watches Spongebob leave in his boat mobile)

Police officer #1: Well without any further evidence besides many witnesses, video footage and photographic evidence your free

Squidward: Yes! (He jumps up) Hear that Mitch IÔÇÖm free you stupid, green ogre (He kicks his leg)

Police officer #1: But you will have to stay in there just until I fill out all this paperworkThe thousands and thousands of sheets of paper work (He leaves)

Mitch: You were saying?

Squidward: Nothing buddy (Mitch stands up with his fists out) Well I guess I deserve this

Season 2 episode 16 (36)- "Time to Stop Time"

Mr Krabs: (Hes in his office) SPON (Spongebob pops up from behind Mr Krabs)

Spongebob: .Yes sir

Mr Krabs: Owh jeez what have I told you about jumping out on me like that?

Spongebob: DonÔÇÖt?

Mr Krabs: Exactly

Spongebob: So what was it you wanted?

Mr Krabs: Oh yes, It seems PlanktonÔÇÖs mind is elsewhere probably another failed invention or something, but because of this he hasnÔÇÖt tried too steal the formula in over two months

Spongebob: IsnÔÇÖt thatÔÇÖs a good thing?

Mr Krabs: Well I donÔÇÖt know what heÔÇÖs up to so go and check on him lad

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm all for destroying PlanktonÔÇÖs hopes and dreams but isnÔÇÖt it illegal to break and enter someoneÔÇÖs house?

Mr Krabs: So?

Spongebob: No reason (He leaves the office and Squidward spots him)

Squidward: Where are you going?

Spongebob: Just going to spy on Plankton, wanna come with?

Squidward: ...And miss my only chance to have more than three minutes away from you? No chance (Spongebob leaves and he walks towards the Chum Bucket)

Spongebob: They really should hire someone to do this job (He sneaks into the Chum Bucket without making any noise while listening into Plankton's lab)

Plankton: (Talking to Karen) ...What do you mean this isn't going to work? This plan is full proof unlike all my other plans I thought were full proof (Spongebob looks through the door to see Plankton and Karen standing next to a huge machine)

Spongebob: I need to take a closer look (He sneaks into the lab but accidentally hits a clipboard onto the floor)

Karen: Did you hear that?

Plankton: What?

Karen: Turn your hearing aid on

Plankton: I don't need a hearing aid

Karen: But what if you...

Plankton: What! Speak up, you can't expect me to hear you without my hearing aid (She stares at him angrily) Don't give me that look

Karen: Just go and...

Plankton: What?

Karen: (She groans)

Plankton: What? (Spongebob peers out from inside a cardboard box situated in front of the machine)

Spongebob: (He writes some notes down) I still don't know what it does...

Plankton: ...It sends items or people to a far away place my dear Sponge (Plankton is standing behind him) Or so I hope

Spongebob: Plankton!

Plankton: That's the name, and your "Spongebob Squarepants" the name of my first guinea pig, well not my first that was "Nibbles" but...shut up I'm going test it on you whether you like it or not

Spongebob: I donÔÇÖt like it

Plankton: Well too bad (Plankton seals him inside)

Spongebob: Plankton, please let me out (He hitÔÇÖs the sides of the box)

Plankton: YouÔÇÿve got air holes what else do you want? (He walks towards the machine) Oh wait I forgot to put them in, oh well

Karen: Don't you think you should test it on an inanimate object first? It could be bad for business even more so than the rat infestation and highly poisonous food

Plankton: Don't ruin the mood Karen (He presses the button and the ray shoots at the box and it disappears) It worked! Now to go and use it on the Krusty Krab (He struggles to push it outside) I really should have assembled this outside (He continues pushing it)

Spongebob: (The box falls to the ground and Spongebob bursts out breathing heavily) Where am I? (He looks around to see a really dark sky and the ground just covered with sand and nothing else) Hello? (His voice echo's) Anybody here? (He steps backwards and trips over something sticking out of the ground, he pulls it out the sand and stares at the small pocket watch) Who would leave such a nice watch just lying around in the sand? (He puts it in his back pocket) How am I suppose to get back home? That's it, the box! (He clambers into the box and shakes it but nothing happens) Come on (He gets out and kicks the box) Just take me home (He kicks it again and a volcano starts to shake) Wow I sure do have a powerful kick (Lava shoots out the top and rolls down the volcano) Ugh...

Plankton: (In Bikini Bottom, Plankton makes a final push and the machine is positioned in front of the Krusty Krab) Goodbye Krusty Krab see youWell never (He laughs)

Spongebob: (The lava's getting closer to Spongebob) This is usually where something extraordinary happens and saves me (He looks around) Please (He canÔÇÖt run anywhere as heÔÇÿs trapped between two huge rocks) Cutting it a little fine here (He sits on the floor) This is useless (He takes the stop watch out of his pocket) Goodbye World (He throws the watch onto the floor but itÔÇÖs still wrapped around his hand) Get off me (He presses a button and the lava stops right in front of him) Huh? (He moves around to see all the clams in the sky have stopped completely still) WhatÔÇÖs going on? (He stares at the watch) It canÔÇÖt be? The watch can stop time? (In Bikini Bottom everyone is frozen Mr Krabs softly kissing his money, Squidward shouting at a customer and PlanktonÔÇÖs machine aimed directly at the Krusty Krab) This is so strange (He touches the frozen lava and gets a burn) Ow, this is great I can stop time whenever and wherever I want (He stares at the watch and notices a rewind button) Hey what does this do? (He winds the watch backwards) HELP! (He goes back in time until heÔÇÖs in the Krusty Krab in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ office at the start of the day) Oh great I have to relive the whole day again

Mr Krabs: (In his office) SPON (Spongebob pops up from behind Mr Krabs)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs your never guess where Ive b(He remembers what Sandy said about not destroying the space time condominium) Oh yeah the space time condiments, I need to do exactly what I did earlier this morning (To Mr Krabs) So um, what was it you uh, wanted?

Mr Krabs: Oh yes, It seems PlanktonÔÇÖs mind is elsewhere probably another failed invention but because of this he hasnÔÇÖt tried too steal the formula in over two months, go and check on him lad just to see what heÔÇÖs up too

Spongebob: Destroy PlanktonÔÇÖs hopes and dreams right (He leaves the office)

Mr Krabs: Something about that kid just ainÔÖt right (He continues kissing his money)

Spongebob: I need to go and stop Plankton from using that machine without doing anything out of character (He walks past Squidward)

Squidward: Where are you going?

Spongebob: (He turns around) CanÔÇÖt talk now Squidward

Squidward: (He stares at Spongebob strangely)

Spongebob: I mean, IÔÇÖm going to spy on Plankton wanna come with?

Squidward: ...And miss my only chan(Spongebobs walks outside) Why do I even bother?

Spongebob: Now to stop Plankton using that machine (He walks up to the Chum Bucket and sees Plankton eating some kelp) Huh, he didnÔÇÖt do that this morning (Karen rolls in)

Karen: Can you stop using that stupid watch? I canÔÇÖt curl my circuits when you keep pausing time

Plankton: I wish I could dear

Karen: Why donÔÇÖt you go destroy the Krusty Krab with that machine, you finished it yesterday

Plankton: Actually I used the watch and finished it tomorrow

Karen: IÔÇÖm not even going to begin to question what you just said, Just get rid of the watch it could cause some serious damage, Just give it to some homeless shelter or something

Spongebob: PlanktonÔÇÖs got a watch as well but how?

Plankton: IÔÇÖve had enough of this conversation (He pulls the watch out of his pocket)

Karen: DonÔÇÖt you dare freeze me (He uses the watch and everyone freezes besides Spongebob)

Spongebob: My watch must protect me from being frozen (He looks at it) I need to get PlanktonÔÇÖs watch from him wait who am I? The narrator? (He bursts into the Chum Bucket) PLANKTON! Can I use your bathroom

Plankton: Spongebob?! Yeah sure itÔÇÖs just to your right (He runs in and back out)

Plankton: Why are you here and how are you not frozen?

Spongebob: Ah ha, LetÔÇÖs just say I have a little trick up my sleeve

Plankton: What is it?

Spongebob: IÔÇÖll never tell (The watch falls out of his sleeve) Darn it

Plankton: Hand over that watch Spongebob

Spongebob: Not until you tell me where you got yours

Plankton: ItÔÇÖs a time duplicate of the one you had and used when you rewound time earlier today, now hand it over

Spongebob: No (They both try taking each others watches from each other but neither one lets go) Just give it to me

Plankton: Never (Spongebob falls on the floor and his watch slides across the floor)

Spongebob: NO! (Plankton plays time then freezes it again and Spongebob is froze along with everyone else)

Plankton: Oh Plankton you little genius (He pushes the machine outside) Now for some peace and silence (He reaches outside and aims the machine at the Krusty Krab) Goodbye Krusty KraWait everyones frozen, so instead of destroying the Krusty Krab this is the perfect opportunity to take the formula and ruin business for Krabs (He runs into the Krusty Krab) Hello everyone (He walks up to Squidward) Hey Squidward, one Krabby Patty recipe to go please, no, no you dont have to move Ill go get it myself (He walks into the Office where Mr Krabs is frozen) Eugene how nice it is to see you, cant kick me out now can you? (He jumps up onto the desk and dances arrogantly in front of Mr Krabs) Now Ill just be getting the formula and Ill be on my way (He starts dialling the safe) How clever of you to use your birth date as the code (The safe opens and the formula is inside) Come to daddy (He takes the formula and throws the cork aside, it rolls outside and hits the machine that starts to shake) How about I read it in front of you Krabs you dont mind, do you? (Mr Krabs doesnt do anything) Ill take that as a no (He unfolds the paper and begins to read) Oh Krabs your handwriting is appalling, none the less: The first ingredient of a Krabby Patty is three lovingly cut seahorse scales Ugh how cheesy (Outside the machine is shaking violently and begins to power up) ..And finally the most important ingredient of all is this one, which is what is going to be written in the next few lines (He quickly reads it) Get to the point, And without further ado, The final ingredient is (A ray shoots into the office and hits a photo frame that falls on top Plankton) What the? (He sees the formula rolling away) Not so fast, no seriously I cant run that fast (He jumps off the desk and runs towards the formula) Come back here (He chases after it) Your not getting away that easily (The stop watch falls out of Planktons pocket and starts time just as he picks up the formula)

Mr Krabs: PLANKTON!

Plankton: KRABS! (He looks at the watch)

Mr Krabs: I dont know how you got here but give me my form(He freezes as Planktons stops time once again)

Plankton: Much better Now where was I? Oh yes (He picks up the formula) I told you you wouldnt get away from me that quickly (The formula is shot by the ray and disappears to the other dimension) Oh come on, that was just unfair, how is that even possible theres everything in the ocean and it had to shoot at the formula (He has an idea) Thats it! All I need to do is go to that other dimension and retrieve the formula (He runs outside to see Spongebob holding a stopwatch) Oh no, Not him again

Spongebob: Yes him again, What have you done with the formula (He runs up to him) Hand it over now (Plankton stands in front of the machine) What are you doing?

Plankton: Bye Spongebob (The ray misses him) Oh that failed (He presses the button again) Bye Spongebob for real this time (He gets shot into the other dimension)

Spongebob: Your not getting away that easily, Oh great he got away easily, Well two can play at that game (He presses the button)

Machine: This machine is in use, please wait one minute for access

Spongebob: Come on (He kicks the machine)

Machine: Destructive people have to wait even longer

Spongebob: Stupid know-it-all machine (He stands around waiting impatiently)

Plankton: (He falls to the ground and jumps out of the sand to see the formula) There it is (He runs towards it and unfolds the paper)

Spongebob: Hurry up (The machine shoots at him and he gets shot into the other dimension) WOOOOHOHOHO (He falls to the ground and sees Plankton looking at the formula) IÔÇÖm too late

Plankton: Looks like your too late Spongebob

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs what I just said

Plankton: Well who the hell cares, I know the formula! And thereÔÇÖs nothing you can do about it

Spongebob: I am so fired

Plankton: Too right you are (He laughs)

Spongebob: (He has an idea) So I guess you wonÔÇÖt need that watch anymore (He points at PlanktonÔÇÖs stop watch)

Plankton: I donÔÇÖt need anything now I know the formula (Spongebob takes PlanktonÔÇÖs watch and now he has the two)

Plankton: My momÔÇÖs gonna be so proud

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm sorry but your momÔÇÖs not gonna be impressed by you (He puts his finger on the rewind button)

Plankton: (He stops dancing around happily) No! Spongebob donÔÇÖt press that button

Spongebob: Give me three reason why I shouldnÔÇÖt

Plankton: Because um, a handsome lad like you doesnÔÇÖt need to mess with time and space and secondly thatÔÇÖs such a clich?®d plot twist, I thought you had more style than that (Plankton takes the watch off of Spongebob) Ha now IÔÇÖm in control (Spongebob pulls the other watch out of his pocket) Oh

Spongebob: ÔÇ£OhÔÇØ all you like Plankton, IÔÇÖm going to win in the end (He kicks the watch out of PlanktonÔÇÖs hand)

Plankton: THE WATCH! (Spongebob quickly rewinds time)

Spongebob: AH! (He gets shot through time and he stops the clock just as he appears in an oil covered Krusty Krab) Ooh a little farther (He winds the watch forward)

Time Card: Earlier that day or was it the next day? Eh

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket Plankton is talking to Karen) ...What do you mean this isn't going to work? This plan is full prooWait whats happened to the machine? (He looks at the wreckage of the machine on the floor) Who did this? I bet it was you Karen, you always want to destroy my dreams

Karen: Yeah thatÔÇÿs right, I did it because I want my husband to fell in life (She rolls her eyes)

Plankton: I knew you did it why are you always so mean (Spongebob sneaks out the Chum Bucket holding a hammer)

Spongebob: Now thatÔÇÖs over and done with I just need to get rid of these watches (He puts them on the floor and smashes them with the hammer) You wonÔÇÖt be bothering anyone anymore (He walks away throwing the hammer behind him smashing through the Chum Bucket hitting Plankton in the head)

Plankton: Owh, who did that? Reveal yourself so I can get you arrested (He looks out the window and spots the smashed stop watches) Wait itÔÇÖs all coming back to me the stop watches, the Spongebob, the formula (He runs outside and starts picking up the pieces) Your coming home with me (He laughs evilly)

Season 2 episode 17 (37)- "Controlled Freak"

Spongebob: (Hes in his house on the phone to Patrick) So we agree, Well meet outside your house say: Now?

Patrick: Sure (They both walk outside and towards SpongebobÔÇÖs boat-mobile)

Spongebob: IsnÔÇÖt she a beauty?

Patrick: Ooh Mama (He strokes the boat)

Spongebob: (He opens the door) After you buddy (Patrick sits in the passenger seat and Spongebob sits in the drivers seat) Got the nets (Patrick holds the Jellyfishing nets up) Got the bubbles (He holds the bubble soap up) LetÔÇÖs roll (Spongebob puts his foot down and they drive towards Jellyfish Fields)

Patrick: (Spongebob stops the boat just outside the entrance of Jellyfish fields) Wow youÔÇÖve really improved at driving Spongebob, you hardly knocked anyone over this time (A fish falls out from under the boat and slowly limps away) Well what are we waiting for?

Spongebob: You, you need to get out the boat

Patrick: Oh yeah (He gets out the boat and Spongebob locks it)

Spongebob: Now letÔÇÖs go have fun (They both run into Jellyfish Fields with there nets in there hands)

Patrick: Hey Spongebob watch me (Spongebob looks at him and Patrick puts the net over his head) IÔÇÖm netty the net headed net face (He trips up and the bubble soap spills out his pocket and into his eyes) AH! IT BURNS!

Spongebob: PATRICK! (He lifts PatrickÔÇÖs head up) Blink to get the soap out, quickly! (He blinks rapidly) Faster (He blinks faster)

Patrick: Thanks Spongebob, IÔÇÖm much better now

Spongebob: (PatrickÔÇÖs eyes are bright red) I think I should take you home, We can jellyfish some other time (Spongebob takes Patrick to his boat and he gets into his seat)

Patrick: I told you Spongebob IÔÇÖm fine (The boat starts going off road and acting strangely) Spongebob slow down I donÔÇÖt want to die again

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm not even driving, whatÔÇÖs going on? (The boat drives over a hill and shoots out of control) AH!

Squidward: (In the Krusty Krab everything is moving around freely and out of control) Is it impossible to read in here (His magazine lifts up and everyone gets thrown around the room) HELP! (They smash into the side of the restaurant)

Mr Krabs: WhatÔÇÖs going on? (He slides along the floor) Whoo (Radiation waves that are controlling everyone lead from the Chum Bucket)

Karen: (She watching over the whole town with her many screens) Plankton what are you doing now?

Plankton: What? (He walks into the room) What are you talking about?

Karen: The whole town is acting strangely look their moving around freely for no reason

Plankton: Why do you always assume itÔÇÖs me?

Karen: Well the waves are coming from the Chum Bucket and youÔÇÖre the only one in here

Plankton: Well IÔÇÖm having my lunch so it canÔÇÖt be me, maybe itÔÇÖs you

Karen: What could I be doing to control everyone?

Plankton: I donÔÇÖt know, but it ainÔÇÖt me, take your cover off IÔÇÖll give you a look over and IÔÇÖve only just realized how sick that sounds, so donÔÇÖt say anything

Patrick: (There still driving in the boat) CanÔÇÖt you stop it?

Spongebob: What does it look like? (They start to gain control again) Were leaving Bikini Bottom (The boat stops as the radiation waves arenÔÇÖt reaching them) Where are we (They both look around)

Patrick: I wanna go home

Spongebob: Me two buddy, but I donÔÇÖt know which way home is (Out of the darkness a huge boat mobile appears heading straight towards them) Hey whoeverÔÇÖs driving that boat can help us (The boat speeds up)

Patrick: I donÔÇÖt think heÔÇÖll stop to help us or stop at all (They jump into the sidewalk covering there ear holes)

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket, Plankton puts the cover back onto KarenÔÇÖs screen) It is you sending the radiation waves thereÔÇÿs a little chip in your system, see your always too quick to blame me

Karen: Well canÔÇÖt you take it out

Plankton: Sure itÔÇÖs simple for someone with a 160 IQ

Karen: Well why donÔÇÖt you?

Plankton: Well IÔÇÖve been thinking, wouldnÔÇÖt it be great if I could control the whole of Bikini Bottom

Karen: DonÔÇÖt you mean ÔÇ£WeÔÇØ?

Plankton: No of course not, I mean just me

Karen: I donÔÇÖt think thatÔÇÖs a good idea

Plankton: Sure it is, if you donÔÇÖt think so by the end of the day, IÔÇÖll take it out and destroy it for good

Karen: Um, OK

Spongebob: (The dust rises and they both open there eyes)

Patrick: What happened? (A rough looking fish gets out his boat)

Marian: I happened, dude (He walks up to Spongebob and Patrick who stand up in front of him)

Spongebob: Who are you?

Marian: Names Marian

Patrick: IsnÔÇÖt Marian a girls name

Marian: NO! It means

Patrick: Means what?

Marian: Mary, but itÔÇÖs a tough name

Patrick: Yeah for a girl (He laughs)

Spongebob: Patrick maybe you should stop, he looks pretty tough

Marian: Your getting on my nerves, How about a drag race?

Patrick: Yeah, whatever MARIAN! (He laughs)

Spongebob: Patrick I canÔÇÖt drag race I can hardly drive

Patrick: Come on Spongebob itÔÇÖll be fun

Marian: Is that your boat? (He points to SpongebobÔÇÖs boat)

Spongebob: Yeah do you like it?

Marian: Who designed the pattern on it?

Spongebob: I donÔÇÖt know, why?

Marian: It looks like a girls boat

Spongebob: YouÔÇÖve got the exact same pattern on your boat (He points at MarionÔÇÖs boat)

Marian: Well, umMines manly

Patrick: How?

Marian: Because IÔÇÖm a man

Spongebob: Patrick

Patrick: Yes

Spongebob: LetÔÇÖs beat this barnacle head

Patrick: Now your talking.Youve been silent for the last

Plankton: (He walks out the Chum Bucket and shouts to Karen) Right Karen, umLift up the Krusty Krab

Karen: (She shows a screen that reads ÔÇ£Transferring thoughtÔÇØ then ÔÇ£CompletedÔÇØ and radiation waves travel through Bikini Bottom)

Plankton: (He watches the whole Krusty Krab) It worked! Friday the thirteenth my butt, IÔÇÿm full of luck (The sign above the Chum Bucket falls on top of him) Purely coincidental (He gets up and walks back into the Chum Bucket) Karen IÔÇÖve got some other things for you to do (The Krusty Krab falls and smashes to the ground)

Karen: (Plankton walks in to see Karen shaking) Eugh

Plankton: WhatÔÇÖs wrong?

Karen: I think itÔÇÖs the chip, itÔÇÖs really damaging my system why canÔÇÖt you just use the chip in some other invention?

Plankton: I would but none of my other machines are as advanced as you, thatÔÇÖs a compliment by the way

Karen: So basically there all useless

Plankton: Not exactly, I just havenÔÇÖt found a useful thing to do with them yet

Karen: Please take it out, You promised you would

Plankton: I will, later

Karen: But Im really hur

Plankton: Just be a man-bot

Spongebob: (Spongebob and Patrick are in the boat besides Marion) You ready Patrick?

Patrick: Ready buddy (The countdown starts then reaches zero) LetÔÇÖs go (MarionÔÇÖs boat shoots past them)

Marion: (He shouts out the window of the boat) Bye losers

Patrick: Did he just call us suckers?

Spongebob: No he called us losers

Patrick: Oh, thatÔÇÖs much worse, letÔÇÖs go whoop his tail fin (They speed after him)

Plankton: (Plankton is sitting on a huge pile of money with loads of things surrounding him) How does it feel to be married to the richest guy in town Karen?

Karen: Sick

Plankton: Not the word I was thinking of but I guess you could feel sick

Karen: No, I feel terrible, Please IÔÇÖm begging you honey take the chip out my system

Plankton: Just one last thing

Karen: I really cant

Plankton: Just signal for the formula, thatÔÇÖs all IÔÇÖm asking

Karen: If you value your business over my safety then Ill get the stupid formula

Plankton: ThatÔÇÖs my girl

Spongebob: (There just behind MarionÔÇÖs boat) Were just behind him I might be able to catch him by the way why are we doing this again?

Patrick: He was really nasty remember?

Spongebob: Oh yeah (He puts his foot down and they pass MarionÔÇÿs boat)

Patrick: EAT OUR DUST!

Marion: What dust? Were under water (They pass the finish line before Marion)

Spongebob: We won (They jump out the boat)

Patrick: In your face Mary

Spongebob: Yeah, what he said (Marion shakes Spongebobs hand)

Marion: Well I guess the best mans.under arrest

Spongebob: Yeah the best mans under arrestHey what do you mean Best man? Are you being sarcastic?

Marion: (He hand cuffs Spongebob)

Spongebob: What are you doing?

Marion: Spongebob Squarepants your under arrest for being mean to me.Oh and for speeding, illegally racing, putting peoples lives in danger and stuff

Patrick: Who are you?

Marion: IÔÇÖm an under cover officer and I arrest people who enter this town and cause trouble, like you

Spongebob: Well you were the one taunting us with your tauntinglyness

Marion: Well you should have resisted

Patrick: So Marion, if that is you real name?

Marion: No, Marion is my real name

Patrick: (He laughs hysterically) You know thatÔÇÖs a stupid name right?

Marion: I think youÔÇÖve made that quite clear, Now wait here so I can arrest you (He walks towards his boat)

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket) Come on Karen, I donÔÇÖt have all day I need that formula now

Karen: Please I cant do this

Plankton: If you donÔÇÖt IÔÇÖll just have to replace you

Karen: But if I do I could be permanently damaged

Plankton: Just hurry up (Karen screen reads ÔÇ£Transferring thoughtÔÇØ which loads from ten percent)

Karen: This may be the last time I get to see you, so I just want to say that IÔÇÖve always loved you

Plankton: What brought this on?

Karen: The chipÔÇÖs interfering with my system, I canÔÇÖt go on any longer

Plankton: Of course youÔÇÖll survive, your as tough as a computer

Karen: Enjoy your success (Her screen reaches ninety percent)

Plankton: DonÔÇÖt go Karen, you canÔÇÖt leave me

Karen: See you soon (Her screen reads completed as it she fades to black)

Plankton: Please Karen (The formula appears in front of Plankton) I dont even want this stupid formula, I want my wife back (He throws the formula and he gets sucked into Karens screen returning to the safe) What the? (Karens screen turns back on) Thats it! I just need to return all the items Karen thought up (He begins throwing the items into Karens screen waking Karen up) Ill be with you in a minute my love (He continues throwing items into her screen)

Marion: (He returns) I have some bad news

Patrick: I knew we should have made a run for it

Marion: For me that is, Am I right in saying youve only had your boat for three weeks?

Spongebob: Yeah

Marion: Well I canÔÇÖt arrest you but I can give you a mark on your license

Spongebob: Um, thank you I guess

Marion: But if you ever break the law again, in any city, your boat will be taken away from you forever (He stamps the license and gives it to Spongebob)

Spongebob: (Spongebob and Patrick get into the boat) Bye Marion

Patrick: Yeah, Bye (He laughs) MARION! (He bursts out laughing)

Spongebob: OK Patrick I think we get it

Patrick: Get what?

Spongebob: Never mind (Spongebob drives off into the sunset)

Marion: Tuh, City folk (He rolls his eyes and walks away)

Plankton: (He throws the last item into KarenÔÇÖs screen) Come on Karen, please wake up (Karen powers up) Awh thank Neptune

Karen: Did you really mean all those things you just said?

Plankton: Of course I do, I would be even more of a failure if it wasnÔÇÖt for you

Karen: Come here you big softy (He hugs KarenÔÇÖs screen) I love you Sheldon

Plankton: And although I dont say it as often as I should, I love you too (They both smile at each other) Wanna help me on my next invention?

Karen: It would be my pleasure (They both walk into the lab holding hands)

Season 2 episode 18 (38)- "Blame it on the Game"

News Reporter: And in other slow news, Im here at the Near Mint Comic Books store in down town Bikini Bottom where, in a few hours, these highly damaged doors will be open to the public for the release of the new sci-fi, horror, action, medieval adventure game Realm or Realmism where many eager customers await the release, like this young lad(He walks up to Patrick who is in the line)Hello young man, how long have you been waiting here?

Patrick: (He looks startled) Who me? IÔÇÖve been here for days, that guy sure is taking along time in the bathroom

News Reporter: But this is the line for the comic book store, theres no bathroom anywhere near here

Patrick: Comic book store? Then why are all these people waiting in line?

News Reporter: For the release of a new video game

Patrick: (He stares at him blankly) He sure is taking along time in the bathroom

News Reporter: Awh, whatÔÇÖs the point (He throws the microphone on the ground in anger and walks away)

Patrick: (He talks to the camera man who is still filming) Tell him to hurry up in there

Squidward: (In the Krusty Krab Squidward is asleep on the register when he slowly wakes up to see Nat standing in front of him) Huh?!

Nat: At last, IÔÇÖve been waiting for three hours

Squidward: Why didnÔÇÖt you just wake me?

Nat: You just looked so peacefulNow get me my order (Spongebob hands Nat the food)

Spongebob: Enjoy (Nat walks to his seat)

Squidward: DonÔÇÿt choke (He laughs then notices Fred who is playing ÔÇ£Realm of RealmismÔÇØ at his table) What the?ÔǪ

Fred: (He taps the mouse wildly then he stops) Yes the final boss level! At last (His laptop completely locks up and Mr Krabs face appears on the screen) Huh, whats going on? That was important um, business files

Mr Krabs on the desktop: You are out of Wi-Fi points, please purchase more at the register (Whispering) And please dont be put off by the stern face that awaits you (He walks towards the register)

Fred: (He looks at SquidwardÔÇÖs face) Wow that virtual dude was right, please can I have some more Wi-Fi points

Squidward: Why donÔÇÖt you just go home and use your free Wi-Fi?

Fred: I dont tell you what to do (Squidward opens the register) Try not to force your fingers on the buttons it could damage the machine

Squidward: Give me twenty four dollars (Fred hands Squidward the money and Squidward gives him the points)

Fred: (He takes the points and scans them into the side of his laptop)

Mr Krabs on the desktop: You have exactly seven minutes with this amount of credit (Fred continues playing)

Squidward: (Hes still watching Fred) Its gonna be a long, long day

Time Card: Three hours later

Squidward: Twenty four dollar please (Fred hands him the money) Cant you just go already

Fred: Im not going home unless theres an emergency and it would have to be a big (His phone rings) Hello deaNo Im in the officeTheres no need to shouTuh, Ill be home right away (He runs out the Krusty Krab)

Squidward: Youve left your laptop (He picks it up and takes it outside) Hello? (He looks around and no ones there so he takes it back inside) No doubt hell be back here tomorrow (He sits down and cautiously opens the laptop) Whats this?An online game, what a loser (The machine scans his face and creates a character that looks Squidward) Thats pretty coolI mean how lame is that? Ill just make a few changes to make it look more like me (He adds a very muscular body and a full head of hair) Now it looks like me (He fills in an online form) Right my age (He begins to type) Forty give or take a few (He continues filling out the form)

Time card: One time card later

Mr Krabs: Closing time boys (Spongebob runs out the kitchen) Go have a productive sleep lad (He opens the door)

Spongebob: Bye Mr Krabs (He walks home)

Mr Krabs: (He notices Squidward on the laptop) Squidward itÔÇÖs time to go home in other words, IÔÇÖve had enough of looking at you today so get lost

Squidward: Just lock up, IÔÇÖll be out in a minute

Mr Krabs: But youll be locked insi

Squidward: What did I just say?

Mr Krabs: Well youre the bossHey wait no your not (He leaves locking Squidward inside still playing on the game)

Time Card: Thirteen house later

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs still playing the game on the laptop) Well I suppose I better go home now (He looks up to see all the customers around him eating Krabby Patty) Oh I guess itÔÇÖs the morning already (He continues playing the game)

Spongebob: (HeÔÇÖs running the cash register and cooking the Krabby Patty) Could you possibly help me Squidward? IÔÇÖm kind of rushed off my feet here (He falls into the kitchen)

Squidward: Yeah, one minute Spongebob (He clicks the mouse wildly)

Mr Krabs: (He walks up to Squidward) Squidward if you dont get off that machine theres no real point in you being h (Squidward continues playing the game while walking out the Krusty Krab) I need to hire better employees

Squidward: (He walks inside his house and puts the laptop onto his table) Thisll be a good time to have some rest (He looks towards his bedroom then back at the laptop)Screw that, Ill just play the game (He jumps onto the laptop and continues playing the game)

Spongebob: (He crawls home) What a long day, I havenÔÇÖt seen Patrick all day (He crawls to PatrickÔÇÖs house and knocks on the door) Patrick, itÔÇÖs me Spongebob

Patrick: Come in (Spongebob walks inside to see Patrick watching TV and eating potato chips) Hey Spongebob, Wanna chip?

Spongebob: IÔÇÖll pass (He sees ÔÇ£Realm of RealmismÔÇØ in the corner of the room) Hey whatÔÇÖs that? (He picks the game up and shows it to Patrick)

Patrick: Oh itÔÇÖs a video game version of some PC game I bought when I was waiting in line to go to the bathroom (He continues watching TV)

Spongebob: Well arenÔÇÖt you gonna play it? You did spend money on it

Patrick: Meh, I suppose, I couldnÔÇÖt get past the first level

Spongebob: Well you canÔÇÖt just give up that easily

Patrick: Well it was pretty impossible

Spongebob: Uh whatever, I give up trying to persuade you

Patrick: Go on then, put it in (Spongebob puts the game into the TV)

Patrick: But itÔÇÖs so boring, only losers with no life play it (He pulls two chips out the bag) Oh my God, these two chips look exactly the same (He puts them to the side)

Spongebob: Enough with the chips (ÔÇ£Realm of RealmismÔÇØ appears on the screen) Right so you said you were stuck on the first level (He changes the screen where you must fill out your name)

Patrick: ThatÔÇÖs where I got stuck

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs the main menu

Patrick: You think I donÔÇÖt know that, itÔÇÖs still hard to beat the first enemy

Spongebob: What enemy?

Patrick: The caps lock kety

Spongebob: Eugh (He sighs)

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs in his bedroom with no light getting into his room) Come on Squiddy (He kicks the warrior in the crotch and he collapses to the ground) YES! I canÔÇÖt believe all those hours IÔÇÖve spent on this game have finally paid off, although IÔÇÖve lost my job, money and I think IÔÇÖve burnt my eye sockets out, it was worth it (The game glows bright red)

Voice over: You have not completed the game that easily, For the next boss is unbeatable and only a few selected geniuses have ever beaten it

Patrick: (The titles are rolling on the game) Done, that was easy

Spongebob: I have to agree with you there buddy, that final boss was simple

Patrick: Wanna go outside?

Spongebob: Why not? (They run outside)

Squidward: (He looses a life after getting burnt to death by the giant, green dragon) So you think you can beat the squid master? Well your probably right (He starts the game again)

Time Card: The Next day.

Spongebob: (Spongebob and Patrick are sitting on the ground blowing bubbles) Right itÔÇÖs your go

Patrick: This is going to be the biggest bubble youve ever seen (He blows a tiny bubble that floats into the air) Wow that was hugeWait no, the other thingtiny (The bubble pops on Squidwards window) Squidwards gonna kill us

Spongebob: Not if we hide the evidence, Quick Patrick get your ladder (Patrick pulls a ladder out of his trunks and hands it to Spongebob) Um, you hold it (Patrick holds the ladder while Spongebob climbs up and wipes the soap off the window) Ok Patrick, hold still IÔÇÖm climbing down now (Patrick holds onto the ladder)

Patrick: IÔÇÖm ready

Spongebob: (He looks into the window but itÔÇÖs pitch black) Hey do you think Squidward had a power cut?

Patrick: Probably (HeÔÇÖs on the ladder behind Spongebob)

Spongebob: Patrick! The ladder (They shake but still hold on until they smash through SquidwardÔÇÖs window and onto his bedroom floor) We need to get out of here (Patrick turns the lights on)

Patrick: Hey the lights work perfectly, AH (He sees Squidward cowering in the corner) Oh itÔÇÖs just Squidward, sorry I thought you were a knife wielding hobo or something

Spongebob: Squidward, are you all right?

Squidward: IÔÇÖll Dragon you like the Dragon the Drag

Spongebob: Huh? IÔÇÖm not sure your Ok

Squidward: IÔÇÖm not sure your Drag but I donÔÇÖt Dragon you about it

Spongebob: I think you should come with us (He holds onto SquidwardÔÇÖs shoulder)

Squidward: No! (He kicks them outside and bolts the doors shut)

Spongebob: What do you think was wrong with Squidward?

Patrick: I dont knoHey wait, wasnt Drag the Dragon that final boss in that game we played yesterday?

Spongebob: Your probably right and besides youÔÇÖd think all the money they spend on creating the game they could have come up with a better name than ÔÇ£Drag the DragonÔÇØ

Patrick: Says the sponge called ÔÇ£SpongebobÔÇØ wearing the Squarepants

Spongebob: (He glares at Patrick) Squidward must not be able to beat that dragon but I know someone who can

Patrick: Who?

Spongebob: I donÔÇÖt know, I was hoping you would have an idea

Patrick: Spongebob, when have I ever had a plan that is actually logical?

Spongebob: Yeah your right, but I do know someone who maybe can help him (Scene cuts to them inside the Treedome with Sandy)

Patrick: Wow, that was quick

Sandy: So what can I help you with little buddy?

Spongebob: We need your help Sandy, SquidwardÔÇÖs addicted to this game

Sandy: I know just the thing to help him (She wheels a huge black machine in front of Spongebob) ItÔÇÖs a machine that can shoot any living organism into a piece of software

Spongebob: How is it that whenever I need something you always have just the right thing I can use?

Sandy: They donÔÇÖt call me ÔÇ£Psychic SandyÔÇØ for nothing

Spongebob: Who callÔÇÖs you that?

Sandy: I donÔÇÖt know, some people anyway, just bring Squidward here without startling him or damaging his brain

Spongebob: Right startle and damage his brain, I get ya (He walks towards the exit)

Sandy: No, donÔÇÖt

Spongebob: DonÔÇÖt not startle him and damage his brain?

Sandy: Yes, I mean(Spongebob leaves)No (She sighs)

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs still cowering in the corner of his room when he hears a noise outside his house) WhoÔÇÖs that? (He gets up and slowly steps down the stairs) Get out of my house you horrible, green Dragon

Spongebob: (He calls from outside) No itÔÇÖs just me, Spongebob

Squidward: Go away you horrible, green Dragon (He grabs a baseball bat) I donÔÇÖt even like baseball but this bat sure does come in handy for knocking virtual characters out (He puts his hand on the door knob) IÔÇÖm giving you one last chance to get out of my game

Spongebob: (Confused) Game? No IÔÇÖm not that dragon thing, IÔÇÖm Spongebob your neighbour

Squidward: (He opens the door and Spongebob traps him in a big brown bag) Let me go

Spongebob: Sorry Squidward but this if for your own safety (He drags him across the floor hitting his head along the ground)

Squidward: Ow (Spongebob pulls the bag into the Treedome)

Sandy: (To Spongebob) I thought I told you not to startle him (They sit him on a chair and remove the bag) Squidward are you sane?

Squidward: Sane? Yes, me, who you, yes

Sandy: I dont think hes right in the head, It would be a huge risk testing an untested death-trap on himlet alone when hes in this state

Patrick: Your right Sandy (He leans on a machine)Your always right

Sandy: Patrick no (She pulls him away from the machine)

Patrick: Thank Neptune you pulled me away, that would have been so stupid of me if I set off that machine as I do every other week (He sits down onto a machine which shoots into the air and at the gaming machine)

Sandy: Why didnÔÇÖt I see this coming? (The ray hits Squidward and he gets zapped into the game) Next time, Please donÔÇÖt bring Patrick

Spongebob: Is he going to be alright in there?

Sandy: He should be fine (They watch him on the video game screen walking around the virtual world)

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs walking around looking very curiously at his surroundings) This is so strange this looks exactly like the settings in ÔÇ£Realm of RealismÔÇØ But it couldnÔÇÖt possibly be, IÔÇÖve probably just passed out on the sofa again (He looks around again)

Patrick: (There still watching Squidward on the screen) I do love the Squidward channel

Spongebob: Thats not the Squidward channelThats on later, thats the real Squidward

Squidward: (He stands by a medieval fruit stall when everything begins to shake) Huh, whatÔÇÖs going on? (Everyone runs away while Squidward stands around looking very confused) WhereÔÇÖs everyone going?

Game character: Run, the Dragon (He points at the giant dragon)

Squidward: What dragon? (He looks at the giant dragon) Oh that giant dragon.AGH! (He runs away but stops completely still) I have run away from my fears for too long (He turns to face the dragon) Im not scared of you (The dragon breathes fire on him and he turns to dust) Well maybe a little (He is reborn) Of course, I cant die in the game, theres no way I can looseHear that you big dummy

Sandy: (The machine starts to make a noise and print out sheets of paper) WhatÔÇÖs going on?

Machine: Threat detected, threat detectedUser in danger

Spongebob: What going on?

Sandy: Oh dear, Oh dear God, Oh dear frigging God

Spongebob: What is it? Is something wrong

Sandy: No everythingÔÇÖs fine, except if Squidward dies in the game heÔÇÖll no longer exist in the real world

Patrick: So

Sandy: HeÔÇÖll be dead

Patrick: NO! this is all my fault

Spongebob: No itÔÇÖs not, you couldnÔÇÖt help obnoxiously sitting on one of SandyÔÇÖs inventions that would set off a different invention

Patrick: HeÔÇÖs gonna die and itÔÇÖs all done to me

Spongebob: No hes not

Sandy: ÔǪActually the possibility heÔÇÿll die is over ninety percent (He watches Squidward standing in front of the dragon and talking to it on the screen)

Spongebob: (To Patrick) Well he probably will, but itÔÇÖs not your fault

Squidward: (HeÔÇÿs standing in front of the dragon) ÔǪBring it on IÔÇÖm not scared of you (The dragon comes closer to him) Ok maybe I am a little (He comes closer) OH DEAR GOD GET AWAY FROM ME! (He runs away) I donÔÇÖt wanna face my fears, IÔÇÖm scared of ÔÇÖem (He speeds up but the Dragon is much faster)

Spongebob: (In the Treedome) CanÔÇÖt you talk to him through that microphone?

Sandy: I wish I could, So I will (She pulls the microphone down and begins to speak into it) Squidward can you hear me? Squidward? (ThereÔÇÖs no answer) I didnÔÇÖt connect the other end of the microphone to the game world, thereÔÇÖs no way of contacting him, IÔÇÖm afraid heÔÇÖll be lost in the world forever

Patrick: Then IÔÇÖm going in to save him (He stands up heroically)

Squidward: (Hes hiding in a small cave away from the dragon) Hell never find me her (The dragon lifts up the cave) I stand corrected (The dragon lifts him up and eats him but he is regenerated) Im back you big ugly dragon (He sprits away from him while the dragon chases after him)

Sandy: (They move there eyes away from the screen) Oh no, hes down too only one life

Spongebob: I canÔÇÖt believe you allowed Patrick to risk his own life and go in there

Sandy: ItÔÇÖs the only way we can save Squidward and besides Patrick isnÔÇÖt as stupid as that guy with half a brain in the Guinness book of records, is he (Spongebob looks concerned)

Patrick: (He gets up and looks around the virtual world) Must find Squidward (He looks around but canÔÇÖt find him) IÔÇÖve played the game before, I know exactly where he is (He runs through the city) Think Patrick think, ThatÔÇÖs it: The castle

Squidward: (On top of the castle heÔÇÖs backing towards the edge away from the dragon) Try your hardest, I canÔÇÖt die (The dragon pounces towards him)

Patrick: (He reaches the top of the castle) Squidward you can

Squidward: Patrick? (Squidward dodges the dragon and runs up to Patrick) What are you doing here?

Patrick: Never mind that, you can die, we need to get out of here right now

Squidward: But I havenÔÇÖt beaten the dragon and overcome my fear yet

Patrick: So? Youve only got a few minutes to live (The dragon leaps out and stands on Squidward) Or seconds (He kneels down besides Squidward) SQUIDWARD! Dont go (He lifts Squidwards tentacle but it falls to the ground) You had a good lifeThats it: Life, Ill just drain one of my lives and bring Squidward back to life (He pulls a wire out his pocket and connects it to his neck and Squidwards neck) Here we go (He drains one of his life but Squidward is still not moving) Wake up buddy (He drains his second life then stops) Come on Squidward, wake up for me (He doesnt move, so he connects the wire once again to his neck) Your live a more worthwhile life than mine ever was or will be (He drains his last life to Squidward and falls to the ground just as Squidward wakes up)

Squidward: (He rubs his eyes and sits up) What happened? (He sees Patrick lying on the floor) Patrick? Are you Ok? (He feels his pulse) Oh no, heÔÇÖs dead, but he canÔÇÖt die (He notices the wire) He drained all of his lives just for me? ThatÔÇÖs the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me (He cries) I didnÔÇÖt deserve a kind a person as Patrick (The dragon approaches him and roars in his face) If you didnÔÇÖt have killed me, he wouldnÔÇÖt be dead (Squidward blocks the dragonÔÇÖs attacks) IÔÇÖm not scared of you anymore (He runs behind the dragon and crawls up his back) You killed my friend now IÔÇÖll do the same to you (He drains the Dragons lives to Patrick) Squidward wins once again (Patrick wakes up while the dragon falls to the ground)

Patrick: Squidward, you brought me back to life (He hugs him)

Squidward: Well you did the same to me (The virtual world splits open and they fall through the hole and back into the treedome)

Deep voice: GAME COMPLETED!

Spongebob: YOUR BOTH ALIVE! (He and Sandy run up and hug both Patrick and Squidward)

Patrick: All thanks to this guy (He points to Squidward)

Squidward: No, no the real hero is this guy (He points at Patrick)

Sandy: Well itÔÇÖs just great to have you both back, Patrick, Squidward and the giant dragon

Spongebob: Yeah, both you three, Wait three!? (The dragon is standing behind them)

Squidward: What do you say to mauling this guy again?

Patrick: I say, bring it on buddy (They all start attacking the dragon while Patrick and Squidward smile at each other)

Season 2 episode 19 (39)- "The City in the Sand"

Spongebob: (His alarm sounds as he slowly wakes up) Uh, so tired (He sits up in his bed rubbing his eyes) Please be Saturday, please be Saturday (He looks at his calendar and itÔÇÖs Saturday the 20th May) Thank Neptune (He slumps back into bed falling asleep unaware that tiny sand granules are falling into his bedroom)

Time Card: Three hours later

Spongebob: (He wakes up but his room is still completely dark) WhatÔÇÖs going on? (He looks at his alarm which reads ten oÔÇÖ clock) Huh, itÔÇÖs Summer why is it so dark? (He stands in some sand) How did that get in here? (He opens his window) Let in some fresh air (A huge flood of sand falls in on him) Ugh (He spits it out while he clambers out of his house and out of the sand) Where did all this and come from? (He falls back into his bedroom and runs down the stairs) This is so strange (He walks backwards and accidentally hits a video tape into the player which begins to play)

News Reporter: We have just received warning that a huge sand storm is heading towards the City of Bikini Bottom evacuate the area imitatel(The video tape corrupts and falls out the machine)

Spongebob: A sand storm, but that means everyone I know is buried under the sand! (He puts the video tape into his pocket while runs to his front door) I just hope IÔÇÿm not too late (He opens the door and tries raking at the sand and manages to crawls through the thick sand) I think IÔÇÖve got sand in my eyesÔǪand teeth, belly button and places I didnÔÇÖt even know existed (He breathes deeply then looks around) Whoa it looked like a sand storm hit this place (He looks at SquidwardÔÇÖs house that is completely covered in sand) Oh no, not Squidward (He climbs up the side of SquidwardÔÇÖs house and clambers through the window falling into his bedroom covering everything in sand) Squidward? Are you alright? Squidward!?! (He stands up to see SquidwardÔÇÖs cold body lying on the ground covered with sand) AH! (He jumps up trying frantically to get outside) I canÔÇÖt believe one of my best friends is dead (He looks around to see Bikini Bottom covered in sand with not a building in sight) Everyone IÔÇÖve ever known has gone (He starts to tear up when he spots the Krusty Krab) Oh no, not the Krusty Krab (He kneels on the floor and starts to cry hitting the ground) YOU MANIACS! YOU COVERED IT WITH SAND! OH, DAMN YOU! GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! (He gets up) Oh wait, itÔÇÖs fully intact (He walks into the Krusty Krab) WhatÔÇÖs going on? Why is everything destroyed bar the Krusty Krab? (He looks around to see Mermaid Man clawing his way out the sand) Mermaid Man? (He runs outside towards them)

Mermaid Man: (He gets out the sand and pulls Barnacle Boy out with him) We finally made it Barnacle Boy, were alive but were the only oneÔÇÖs left (He looks around just as Spongebob runs up to him)

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm alive as well Mermaid Man, IÔÇÖm so glad to see you

Mermaid Man: Spongebob?! What are you doing here?

Spongebob: I dont know, I just woke up about to eat my official Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy cereals when I discovered everything was covered in sand

Barnacle Boy: No, he means you shouldnÔÇÖt be here

The Director: Cut, Cut, Cut! (He walks up to Spongebob) What are you doing? Get off the set kid

Spongebob: What do you mean set?

The Director: (Pulls out a dictionary flipping through the pages) Set: To put, lay, or stand in a specified place or position and

Spongebob I know what a set is, I mean what are you doing here?

The Director: DidnÔÇÖt you get the letter?

Spongebob: What letter? (The Director hands him a letter)

The Director: Now go away, IÔÇÖm sorry where are my manners? Get the hell off the set (Spongebob walks away and opens the letter beginning to read it)

Spongebob: Were sorry for the inconvenience but your entire town will be covered in twenty feet of sand on Saturday for the recording of a new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode, You will be relocated to the best motel a Hollywood budget can afford (Spongebob is in the motel as he puts the letter down the bed collapses and the wallpaper peels off) PS. Sorry we blew all our money on decorative soaps for the staff toilets (He sits on a damaged chair) I cant believe it Squidward your alive you are alive right?

Squidward: What does it look like? (SquidwardÔÇÖs on his bed reading a magazine)

Spongebob: But I found you dead on the floor of your bedroom (He stares at Squidward looking confused)

Squidward: Oh great, knowing you youÔÇÖve probably destroyed the life size model I was working on

Spongebob: I was gonna say, it was pretty muscular

Spongebob: (He puts the magazine down) What are you trying to say?

Spongebob: Nothing, IÔÇÖm just glad to see

Mr Krabs: (He bursts into the motel room) Thank goodness your alright Spongebob we were all worri(He looks at Squidward) Well almost all of us

Spongebob: Everyone?

Mr Krabs: Yeah, there all in the lounge down the stairs waiting to see you

Spongebob: IÔÇÖll be down in a minute I just want to know why the news reporter predicted a sand storm heading towards Bikini Bottom (He holds the video tape up)

Mr Krabs: Let me see that (He takes the tape, looks at it then puts it into the TV letting it play)

News Reporter: We have just received warning that a huge sand storm is heading towards the City of Bikini Bottom evacuate the area imitatel(The video tape starts to blur then returns to normal)

News Reader: Thank you Stanley, The date today is January 16th 1986 and our top stories today(Mr Krabs stops the video)

Mr Krabs: That news was from over twenty five years ago when I was fiftWell never mind my age

Spongebob: Oh, that explains everythingWait no it doesnt why didnt I get a letter?

Squidward: I can explain that: When I found out the person IÔÇÖd be sharing my room with I decided to destroy his letter

Spongebob: Who, Patrick?

Squidward: No not Patrick, you

Spongebob: Wait a second, where is Patrick? Dont say hes (He comes out the bathroom)

Patrick: DonÔÇÖt say heÔÇÖs where?

Spongebob: Oh I just thought you were trapped in the sand, But I guess everything worked out perfectly

Patrick: I guess it did

Plankton: (He wakes up in the Chum Bucket and sees the sand covering the city) Oh no, Everyone I ever knew is deadMeh I didnt like them anyway (He falls back to sleep)

Time Card: Epilogue

Mermaid Man: (He gets out the sand and pulls Barnacle Boy out with him) We finally made it Barnacle B..(Scene cuts out) only ones left (He looks around when Spongebob runs up to him)

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm alive as well

Mermaid Man: Spongebob?! What doing here you?

Spongebob: I woke up and everything was (Theres a huge explosion)

Barnacle Boy: No, he means you shouldnÔÇÖt be here

The Director: Cut, C(Screen goes black)

Chicken: (A chicken appears on the screen) Ima Chicken

The Director: (Turns the TV off) What the hell was that? I knew we should have hired a better editor (He slumps onto the desk) This is a complete failure, Oh well put it on the air

Executive: We canÔÇÖt put that on the air it does even have an ending

The Director: Not every story h

Absolutely 69278.gif

Love your transcripts. I certainly couldn't do one that long. Keep up the good work!

Haha, if you think this is long you should see Bikini Top. xD

Absolutely 69278.gif

Love your transcripts. I certainly couldn't do one that long. Keep up the good work!

Why thank you William it's much appreciated, and nice to meet you by the way 630566.gif

Season 2 episode 20 (40)- "Internal Sunshine of the Spongy Mind"

Karen: (She turns her screen on as the scallops chirp outside) Ugh, what a rough night

Plankton: (Hes standing in front of her waiting for her to wake up) At last your awake just in time to see my latest invention

Karen: Not a good time Sheldon canÔÇÖt you just let me process my data first?

Plankton: No time, look (He pulls the sheet of the invention)

Karen: Oh dear God, When was the last time you actually went into the Krusty Krab and tried to steal the formula without the aid of a useless machine?

Plankton: (Under his breath) IÔÇÖll show you useless machine

Karen: What did you say?

Plankton: Nothing dear

Karen: All you have to do is sneak into the Krusty Krab, you know that machineÔÇÖs gonna fail anyway, look parts are already falling off

Plankton: No, thatÔÇÖs supposed to happen (He looks shifty)

Karen: How hard can it be too sneak in there? Your about the size of a jellybean

Plankton: Gee thanks

Karen: No, I just mean itÔÇÖs not hard for you to get into the Krusty Krab

Plankton: Come on then weÔÇÖll go with your idea as you always think your right

Karen: ThatÔÇÖs because I usually am (She walks towards the doors of the Chum Bucket) Come on IÔÇÖll provide a distraction (They both walk towards the Krusty Krab) Just sneak on inside and IÔÇÿll distract the cashier (Plankton sneaks through the door making sure he is not getting noticed by anyone)

Squidward: Hey, what are you doing here?

Plankton: Drats he saw me, well it was worth a try, Karen lets gouh (He turns around to see Squidward is talking to Karen) Thats my girl

Squidward: So?

Karen: So what?

Squidward: Why are you here?

Karen: Oh that, IÔÇÿm here to, um, see you (She watches Plankton sneak towards the door of the kitchen) ItÔÇÖs Squidlerd right?

Squidward: Squidward thank you very much, Why do you want to see my? I hardly know you

Karen: Exactly, thatÔÇÖs why IÔÇÖm here to get to know you

Squidward: Um, Well Ok (Plankton reaches the kitchen door and signals for Karen) So what is it you (Karen rolls into the kitchen following Plankton) I guess she didnt have her manners turned on (Squidward continues reading his magazine)

Spongebob: (He places a Krabby Patty on to a plate) If you werenÔÇÖt edible IÔÇÖd so marry you (Karen walks into the kitchen) Karen?

Karen: Hello Spongebob

Spongebob: What are you doing here?

Karen: Just passing by

Spongebob: I think you should leave (Plankton picks up a Krabby Patty and sneaks out the door)

Karen: Your right, I should go, see ya (She rolls out the kitchen after Plankton)

Plankton: I can't believe I've actually got a Krabby Patty!

Karen: Shush we can celebrate outside

Plankton: What's the point, Krabs is too old to hear us and Squidward is too busy admiring... (He hits into the door of the Krusty Krab and it scans him) Uh oh

Machine: Plankton alert! Plankton alert! (Plankton tries too run away)

Spongebob: (He bursts out the kitchen) Plankton! Where?

Squidward: (Reading his magazine he signals towards the doors)

Mr Krabs: (He runs out of his office) Get him lad (Spongebob chases Plankton out the Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: Give that back, it doesn't belong to you

Plankton: It does now (He laughs but hits into the doors of the Chum Bucket) WhatÔÇÖs with all these doors today? (The Krabby Patty rolls along the floor and Spongebob picks it up)

Spongebob: Sorry Plankton but evil never wins, well sometimes but not that often (He laughs and walks back into the Krusty Krab)

Plankton: How did I come so close and loose it over such a stupid mistake? (He turns around and hits into the doors of the Chum Bucket) Stupid doors (He storms into the Chum Bucket)

Karen: (Plankton walks into the lab) Honey Ive warmed the analyser up so just pop the Krabby Patty in

Plankton: I dont have it and I dont want to talk about why I dont

Karen: But you ran here with it you reached the damn doors, Krabs may as well of handed it to you

Plankton: I said I donÔÇÖt want to talk about it (He walks to his bedroom) How could I have made such an amateur mistake? Anyone with a brain could have got it (He has an idea) Or inside someoneÔÇÖs brain (He laughs evilly)

Karen: (From down the stairs) Keep it down up there

Plankton: (He quietly laughs evilly) WaitWhy am I laughing? Oh yes, or inside someones brain (He continues to laugh)

Spongebob: (He walks into Mr KrabsÔÇÖ office to see Mr Krabs and Klarisse sitting at the desk) IÔÇÖve got the Krabby Patty from Plankton sir

Mr Krabs: Well done lad (He puts it into the safe) ThatÔÇÖll teach Plankton for trying to run a business

Klarisse: (Spongebob walks towards the door) DonÔÇÖt forget the weddingÔÇÖs next week, Spongebob

Spongebob: Who could forget? (He walks out the office then sticks his head back around the door) When did you say it was again? (Krabs and Klarisse look at each other)

Karen: (He knocks on PlanktonÔÇÖs bedroom door) Plankton come downstairs

Plankton: DonÔÇÖt come in (He locks the door)

Karen: DonÔÇÖt lock the door on me, whoÔÇÖve you got in there? (She knocks louder)

Plankton: No one, just go away

Karen: Have you got another woman in there?

Plankton: No, just a machine

Karen: Oh so youÔÇÖve replaced me (She aims a ray gun at the door) I didnÔÇÖt want to do this considering we probably canÔÇÖt afford another door but you left me no choice (She burns the door down with a heat ray)

Plankton: (He stands up when the smoke lifts) I knew I shouldnÔÇÖt have given you that heat ray

Karen: Right where is she?

Plankton: If by she you mean he and by he you mean it, then itÔÇÖs right here

Karen: Huh? (She sees a clone of Plankton standing behind him) What have you done now?

Plankton: Well you gave me an idea

Karen: Oh sure, blame me for your madness

Plankton: And I decided to make a clone of myself and use my mind to enter the clone and retrieve the formula from my thoughts of that fateful day

Karen: You mean today?

Plankton: Yeah whatever (He turns the machine on) Now be a babe and shoot me

Karen: Wait a minute cant you use those half finished stop watches you were working on? (She points at the two half finished stop watches by Planktons bed) And stop time to get the formula?

Plankton: Ill use them next season

Karen: What, you mean Summer?

Plankton: Yes, now shoot me damn it (Karen aims the machine at Plankton and shoots him)

Karen: (She opens her eyes) Your not dead are you?

Plankton: Far from it, well not that far from it Im a spirit

Karen: So you mean youÔÇÖre a ghost

Plankton: Well sort of

Karen: So you are dead

Plankton: NO! Well maybe a little (He looks confused) Well I dont know but it doesnt matter the main thing is that it worked better than I expected

Karen: Right then, now what?

Plankton: Well IÔÇÖll just enter my clones body and enter his memory, which is really my memory, of earlier today and make sure I stop what I did earlier and get the formula from myself

Karen: I didnÔÇÖt understand a word you just said

Plankton: Not many do but itÔÇÖs not important for you to know anyway (He goes towards the clones body) Here I go (His spirit gets sucked out the window and is blown across the town) HELP!

Karen: Why would he leave the window wide open? (She looks out the window to see Plankton flying off towards the Krusty Krab) Well itÔÇÖs not my problem (She leaves the room)

Plankton: AH! (He flies through the sea and shoots into the Krusty Krab unaware where he is)

Spongebob: (He walks out the kitchen and talks to Squidward) You know itÔÇÖs Mr KrabsÔÇÖ wedding next week, what gift have you got the soon to be happy couple?

Squidward: Well me turning up should be a big enough gift

Plankton: (He zig zags across the room until he enters SpongebobÔÇÖs head) WhatÔÇÖs going on?

Spongebob: Ow (He clutches his head) My head really hurts

Squidward: Maybe you just lost another brain cell (He laughs)

Spongebob: I donÔÇÖt think itÔÇÖs that this time (He sits down and rubs his head) It really hurts

Plankton: (He falls into pitch darkness until he starts to float around in what seems like the night sky) I must have entered SpongebobÔÇÖs mind (He looks around to see thousands of doors appearing in space) Hey Spongebob was there when he took the burger from me, so he must still have that memory in his mind and all I have to do is enter it and change what happened (He looks around to see loads more doors with red lettering on them) So all I need to do is find the door with June the third written on it (He looks at all the doors reading the lettering) It should be around here somewhere (He spots the door with ÔÇ£June the 3rd 2011ÔÇØ written on it) There it is (He opens the door) Here I go (He jumps in the door and floats to the ground, he slowly stands up clutching his side) Ooh my ganglion (He spots his past self running out the Krusty Krab with a Krabby Patty) There I am, well my earlier self (He runs up to his past self) Give me that (He takes the Krabby Patty and runs into the Chum Bucket) I canÔÇÖt believe this actually worked (He runs through the hallway)

Spongebob: (He runs up to the Plankton that is standing by the doors of the Chum Bucket) Huh, where is it?

Plankton: (He rubs his head) I. DonÔÇÖt. Know (He looks confused)

Karen: (Plankton runs into the lab) Honey Ive warmed the analyser up so just pop the Krabby Patty in

Plankton: Great (He jumps up and throws the Krabby Patty into the analyser) This is gonna be so great (The whole of Bikini Bottom smashes leaving Plankton to get violently thrown around Spongebobs mind) WHATS GOING ON?!

Spongebob: (In the Krusty Krab Spongebob is swinging upside down) Can I get down now Squidward? I donÔÇÖt think this is helping my head

Squidward: I thought you wanted to feel better (Spongebob falls down and he dizzily runs to the bathroom)

Spongebob: Me good not (He falls to the ground hitting his head on his way down)

Plankton: AH! (ThereÔÇÖs a huge explosion and Plankton wakes up in the sand to hear people screaming) Huh, am I back in Bikini Bottom? (He looks around to see the whole city tilting up and sliding down into the abyss while everyone continues to scream) WhatÔÇÖs going on? Wait, I must have gone back in time to the day the whole town fell into that abyss (He thinks about that) But thatÔÇÖs impossible, I must be in SpongebobÔÇÖs memory of that day (He has an idea) ThatÔÇÖs it, I just need to find the door with June the 3rd 2011 on it and IÔÇÖll have the formula in no time, well hopefully (He looks around) Now where could it be? (He looks around and sees a door with red writing on it) There it is (He walks up to it and it says ÔÇ£One Thousand Too ManyÔÇØ) What the hell is this? The other doors must be somewhere inside this one (He opens it and falls inside and lands on top of Spongebob) Spongebob? (Another Spongebob turns around to see him)

Spongebob Clone: Plankton? (They all turn around)

Plankton: Not this again, have any of you seen a door around here?

Spongebob Clone: We see many things

Plankton: Well did you see that?

Spongebob: NoOh wait yeah over there (He points towards the door in front of him which reads Sponanji on it)

Plankton: Thank you and goodbye (He walks towards the door)

Spongebob Clone: Take us with you (They all grab onto Plankton)

Plankton: I wouldnÔÇÖt want to take one Spongebob, why would I want to take a thousand? (He kicks one and it stumbles backwards)

Plankton: ThatÔÇÿll teach you for trying to be my friend (He goes through the door as all the Spongebob clones hold onto each other and fall over the cliff)

Spongebob: (In the Krusty Krab he walks out the bathroom but collapses onto the floor holding his head and screaming for help) HELP ME! Please help me (He starts to cry in pain)

Plankton: (He gets up off the ground to see a huge sea snake coming towards him and Spongebob and Squidward stepping over him and running into a cave) A sea snake, how original (He ducks down and the sea snake runs over him going off course and colliding into the hospital blowing itself up) That canÔÇÖt be good

Spongebob: (He gets out the cave with Squidward) Were safe (He jumps up and down) But how? (He looks confused)

Plankton: Now whereÔÇÿs that door? (He spots a door that reads ÔÇ£Chocolate With NutsÔÇØ on the front) How about in here? (He opens the door but he canÔÇÖt enter it) Huh?

Deep voice: You are unable to enter this door for copyright reasons

Plankton: (He looks confused) Um, Ok I guess IÔÇÖll try this door (He walks up to a different door that has ÔÇ£PatrigeistÔÇØ written on it) Wow who comes up with these snappy titles? (He opens the door and falls inside)

Spongebob: (He wakes up in Hospital to see all his friends around him) W-What happened?

Patrick: Hey everyone, heÔÇÖs waking up

Mr Krabs: Patrick we can see, were not blind

Blind Fish: (He walks past) Shut up (He walks away)

Spongebob: Where am I?

Sandy: You collapsed little buddy, but everythings all right

Gil Gilliam: Everything is not alright (He reveals himself from behind the curtain)

Sandy: Ok, everythingÔÇÖs not going to be alright but donÔÇÖt worry everythingÔÇÖs going to be alright (She fakes a smile)

Mr Krabs: Why not doctor?

Gil Gilliam: It seems something is seriously wrong with SpongebobÔÇÖs brain we will need to perform brain surgery before something serious happens

Squidward: IÔÇÖm not sure you can perform brain surgery on something Spongebob doesnÔÇÖt have, Doc (He laughs but no one else does) Get it? Because heÔÇÖs so stupid (No one laughs) Forgive me for trying to raise a smile in this place

Plankton: (He keeps stepping through the doors, in the ÔÇ£Who Shot Sheldon J. Plankton?ÔÇ£ door he prevents himself from getting shot, Not saving the citizens in the oil covered Krusty Krab from ÔÇ£Bubble, Bubble Oil and TroubleÔÇØ and accidentally prevents Spongebob from killing Doodlebob in the ÔÇ£Drawn 2 LifeÔÇØ door while in hospital SpongebobÔÇÿs condition is getting worse from his destroyed memories) This is the final memory in SpongebobÔÇÖs mind, the doors got to be in here somewhere (He falls through the door and appears in a house he runÔÇÖs around looking for the door) Where is it? (He runs up the stairs looking at the wallpaper) So wouldnÔÇÖt have chosen that color

Young Harold: (Upstairs hes reading to a baby Spongebob whos fallen asleep) And they all lived happily ever aft

Plankton: (Hes watching from the door of the bedroom) Awh how sweet (He bursts in shouting) WHERES THE DOOR!

Young Harold: Goodnight SWAH! (Baby Spongebob starts to cry) Who are you? What are you doing in my house?

Plankton: (He spots the door which reads ÔÇ£June the 3rd 2011ÔÇØ) Finally (He jumps through the door slamming it shut behind him)

Young Harold: (Picks baby Spongebob up) DonÔÇÖt cry heÔÇÖs gone now (He continues crying while in hospital SpongebobÔÇÖs heart rate drops drastically)

Gil Gilliam: (He runs into the room) We need to perform brain surgery - immediately (A nurse wheels in a machine and connects it to SpongebobÔÇÿs head) DonÔÇÖt panic young man

Spongebob: (Hes tossing and turning in the hospital bed) Plankton, Plankton, Plankton

Plankton: (He falls out the sky and lands face down in the sand) Ooh my ganglion (He spots Plankton running out the Chum Bucket with a Krabby Patty) There I am, well my earlier self (He runs up to his past self) Give me that (He takes the Krabby Patty and runs into the Chum Bucket) I canÔÇÖt believe this actually worked (He runs through the hallway)

Gil Gilliam: (He plugs the huge machine into SpongebobÔÇÖs head and powers it up) We really should have tested this first

Plankton: Great (He jumps up and throws the Krabby Patty into the analyser) This is gonna be so great

Gil Gilliam: (He turns the machine on and it sends to SpongebobÔÇÿs brain glowing bright green) Oh dear (He runs out he room) I wasnÔÇÖt here

Plankton: (The whole of Bikini Bottom smashes as the green glow collides with the powerful force of the explosion causing SpongebobÔÇÖs mind to project over the town) WhatÔÇÖs going on now? (He gets up and walks outside to see Doodlebob destroying the city, The Krusty Krab covered with oil and thousands of Spongebob clones) How did I know something like this was going to happen?

Gil Gilliam: (The nurse turns the machine off as the roof lifts up and a giant Doodlebob picks Spongebob up as Gil Gilliam walks back in and rubs his eyes in astonishment) Oh great IÔÇÖve been taking the patients medicine again (Doodlebob steps over the town with Spongebob in his hand)

Doodlebob: Spongebob die now (His eyes are filled with pure hatred)

Spongebob: (He gradually gains consciousness) Huh? (He notices Doodlebob) Oh great I passed out on the operating table (Doodlebob throws Spongebob through the air across the town and into the oil covered Krusty Krab)

Mr Krabs: (Spongebob falls through the roof and oil starts to pour into the Krusty Krab) Spongebob it happened again (He lifts his feet out the oil while everyone else tries to climb out the hole in the roof but keep sliding down)

Spongebob: Oh no (All the electrical appliances in the Krusty Krab start to come to life) Why are all these things happening again? (He has a thought) Oh dear, if everythings happening again that meansTHE BOMB! (On the other side of town the bomb is beeping very loudly and glowing bright red)

Mr Krabs: What bomb?

Spongebob: When all the electrical items came to life Patrick disconnected that bomb remember?

(Flashback)

Spongebob: Patrick was working at the Power Plant

(End of Flashback)

Squidward: We donÔÇÖt need a flashback we all remember

Mr Krabs: Well if everythingÔÇÖs reset itself surely Patrick will just deactivate the bomb again

Spongebob: But Patrick sacrificed his life last time

Mr Krabs: But heÔÇÖll do it again

Squidward: I dont think he will

Mr Krabs: Why not?

Squidward: (He points to Patrick who is sitting on a table eating a Krabby Patty)

Patrick: Hey, howÔÇÖs it going? (He continues eating)

Mr Krabs: So the whole townÔÇÖs gonna be destroyed if we donÔÇÖt get out of here and deactivate the bomb?

Spongebob: Dead right

Mr Krabs: That wonÔÇÖt be the only thing dead in a minute (The oil keeps rising) We need to get out of here

Squidward: That would be a good idea (He rolls his eyes)

Mr Krabs: Well I donÔÇÿt see you coming up with a plan (They try to get out but they keep getting pulled down with the oil)

Plankton: (HeÔÇÖs in the new Chum Bucket mall listening into the Krusty Krab) What bomb are they talking about?

Karen: How is it whenever I hear the word ÔÇ£bombÔÇØ I always know youÔÇÖre the problem

Plankton: Im not the problem this time but I am part of the solution, I need to deactivated the bomb and save the whole town

Karen: Ok, IÔÇÖll get dinner started (She walks into the kitchen)

Plankton: But IÔÇÖll need help and I know just the place to find it (He looks at the machine and walks towards it) Here I come PlanktonÔÇÖs (He steps through the door, floating through space he finds another door with ÔÇ£Soylent CanteenÔÇØ written on it) IÔÇÖm getting used to this (He gets up off the ground and notices heÔÇÖs in the Chum Bucket, he puts his head around the corner to see his past self)

Past Plankton: (HeÔÇÖs grinding Chum with a giant sliver blade that is chopping it up) Almost there (Plankton captures the duplicate in a bag and steps on through the next door) Let me out of here

Plankton: Shut up, God IÔÇÖm so annoying (He captures his past selves from the ÔÇ£PlanktonÔÇÖs SuccessÔÇØ, ÔÇ£Nightmare on Conch StreetÔÇØ and ÔÇ£Controlled FreakÔÇØ doors and returns through the door with all his past selves in the bag he quickly lets them out and they all stand up)

Past Plankton #2: What happened?

Past Plankton #3: I was just switching minds with Krabs now IÔÇÖm here (He looks around at the other three PlanktonÔÇÖs)

Past Plankton #1: Yeah I was just about to be shot by Squilliam and now IÔÇÖm back in the Chum Bucket?

Plankton: IÔÇÖm sure your all pretty angry and sexy but IÔÇÖll explain later, Now follow me (They run outside sprinting past Lord Ooberton, jumping over Santa Claus and narrowly missing the parallel machine) Quick we donÔÇÖt have long (They reach the machine but the Spongebob clones start to climb out from the cliff)

Plankton: Oh no not these guys (He hides his head in his hands)

Past Plankton #2: Why what happened?

Plankton: I kinda pushed them all over the cliff

Past Plankton #2: Oh

Spongebob clone: You tried to kill us, now were gonna kill you (They all surround the PlanktonÔÇÖs moving closer to them)

Plankton: Get out the way, we need to save the town from the bomb

Spongebob clone: We donÔÇÖt believe you

Plankton: But the bombs right behind you ITÔÇÖS BEEPING AND GLOWING BRIGHT RED!

Spongebob clone: We still donÔÇÖt believe you

Past Plankton #3: DonÔÇÖt worry, weÔÇÖll handle these guys or die trying (A Spongebob clone smashes him to the ground killing him)

Plankton: You two can handle them canÔÇÖt you?

Plankton #2: Uh yeah (Plankton jumps over the Spongebob clones and runs towards the bomb while the Spongebob clones surround the two past PlanktonÔÇÖs)

Plankton #1: Uh hi (They pile on top of the PlanktonÔÇÖs)

Plankton: Hurry up Sheldon (He reaches the bomb and lunges towards it but the button doesnt work) Please work, PLEASE (He keeps pressing the button but it wont stop beeping) I need to be a hero (He runs away screaming) Were all gonna die! (He stops and turns back) No, I must to save the town (He walks up to the bomb and covers it with his body) At least Ill be a hero like Patrick (He starts to cry) Goodnight Karen my sweet princess (The beeping stops) Yes, It didnt blow u (The bomb blows up) NO! (It tears a hole in the ocean sucking everything out of Spongebobs mind) Ive had enough explosions for today (Everything turns black as the sun rises on Bikini Bottom)

Karen: (She turns her screen on as the scallops chirp outside) Ugh, what a rough night

Plankton: (Hes standing in front of her waiting for her to wake up) At last your awake just in time to destroy my newest invention with me

Karen: Destroy?

Plankton: Yeah, IÔÇÖve learned that this invention causes more pain than itÔÇÖs worth (He smashes it up and looks out the window at the Krusty Krab) I will get your formula Krabs if it takes the rest of my life

Karen: (From the kitchen) Which it will

Plankton: You know Karen, Your not very nice to me

Karen: I know, but thatÔÇÖs why you love me

Plankton: True, What do you say to trying to steal the formula from Krabs the old fashioned way? Then IÔÇÖll take you out for dinner

Karen: I say: Bring it on (They walk out the Chum Bucket holding hands while walking towards the Krusty Krab)

Season 3 episode 1 (41)- "Wedding to Forget"

Mr Krabs: (He crosses the tenth of June off of his calendar as he looks at himself in the mirror, heÔÇÿs wearing a suit) Wow I do look handsome, if I werenÔÇÖt marrying Klarisse IÔÇÖd marry myself (He laughs as Spongebob walks into the room in a suit)

Spongebob: Oh Mr Krabs you old dog

Mr Krabs: Huh?

Spongebob: You look great

Mr Krabs: Thanks lad, you donÔÇÖt look half bad yourself (Spongebob smiles)

Spongebob: (He pins a small flower to Mr KrabsÔÇÖ suit) Now you look perfect

Mr Krabs: (Confused) Where did you get that?

Spongebob: Its from Squidward just a little gift he offered

Squidward: (He walks outside to his garden to see all his flowers have been trodden on) SPONGEBOB!

Spongebob: Right so are you ready to g (Mr Krabs cell phone rings)

Mr Krabs: One minute (He answers the phone) Yes? What do you mean you cant drive my wife to the church? What do you mean I didnt pay you? What do you mean screw me? (He puts the phone away) Oh great! The company I hired to drive Klarisse to the reception just cancelled at the last minute

Spongebob: Why would they do that?

Mr Krabs: Something about them not receiving paymenBut thats not important, without a classy boat I cant get Klarisse to the church (He looks at Spongebob) Wait, Spongebob you can drive cant you?

Spongebob: Well IÔÇÖd like to think I can

Mr Krabs: Well what do you say to driving Klarisse to the church for me?

Spongebob: It would be an honour Sir but Mrs Puff said I shouldnÔÇÖt drive for a while as IÔÇÖve got that red mark on my license

Mr Krabs: CanÔÇÖt you do it for old Mr Krabs?

Spongebob: Are you sure she wonÔÇÖt mind?

Mr Krabs: I think I know Mrs Bluff a little more than she knows herself

Spongebob: Its Mrs Puff

Mr Krabs: Whatever, So is it a deal or what? (He shakes Mr Krabs claw)

Spongebob: (He drives through the streets in his boat mobile smashing into everything) Hey Mrs Puff, Look IÔÇÖm driving (Mrs Puff watches in horror)

Mrs Puff: Go for a nice stroll they said, forget all your worries they said, shows what they freaking know (She covers her face)

Spongebob: Now where does she live again? (He pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket not watching the road) 160 Seahorse Drive, Oh great not this place again (He stops outside the house and gets out the boat looking at the extremely damaged house) Doesnt look like shes heard of spring cleaning.Or cleaning in general (He walks to the door and knocks on it) Klarisse its me, are you ready? (He knocks again, louder) Klarisse are you in? (He knocks louder again) Anyone home? (Theres no reply so he walks away) She must already be at the church (He notices her bedroom light is left on) So she is home (He walks around the back and into her garden) Where is she? (He takes a step forward and falls through a trap door in the ground) AH! (He falls into an underground agency full of machines) W-Where am I? (He notices Klarisse talking to someone on a huge screen)

Klarisse: Ill speak to you later (The screen turns off as she turns around)

Spongebob: Klarisse! (He stands up) WhatÔÇÖs going on?

Klarisse: Nothing, just go to the wedding

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm not going until you tell me whatÔÇÖs going on (He steps back and a folder entitled ÔÇ£Eugene Harold KrabsÔÇØ falls in front of him) WhatÔÇÖs this? (He bends down to pick it up)

Klarisse: Dont touch that(She tries to grab it but Spongebob begins to read)

Spongebob: Eugene Harold Krabs (Born November 30th 1942) is the owner of the Krusty Krab restaurant, he has a teenaged daughter by the name of Pearl Krabs and is thought to be the owner of the lost trillion dollar bill

Klarisse: Ok, Stop now (She lunges towards him but he holds her back)

Spongebob: Wait thereÔÇÖs more ÔÇ£Agent selected for mission: KlarisseÔÇØ (He looks at Klarisse) Now I understand, you were only trying to get close to Mr Krabs to see if he really stole the trillion dollar bill

Klarisse: ItÔÇÖs true, but you canÔÇÖt tell Eugene, itÔÇÖll break his heart

Spongebob: I think your find Mr Krabs is as tough as nails(Spongebobs cell phone rings and he answers it)

Mr Krabs: Where are you lad? Is Klarisse alright? I couldnÔÇÖt bare anything bad to happen to her

Spongebob: (He looks at Klarisse then listens to the desperation in Mr KrabsÔÇÿ voice) EverythingÔÇÖs fine, weÔÇÖll be there in a minute (He puts the phone down)

Klarisse: Thank you so mu (She goes to hug Spongebob but he steps back)

Spongebob: I did it for Mr Krabs, not you

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs at the front of the church) Just one more minute I swear sheÔÇÖll be here

Priest: Lucky I charge by the hour (Spongebob runs into the church and Mr Krabs smiles as Klarisse enters the church)

Spongebob: (He slowly sits down next to Patrick)

Patrick: Hey buddy

Spongebob: Oh hi Patrick, I didnÔÇÖt notice you there

Mr Krabs: (Klarisse slowly walks towards him) You look beautiful

Klarisse: You donÔÇÖt look too bad yourself (They both smile at each other as the priest steps forward)

Priest: We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Eugene Harold Krabs and Klarisse Annabelle Kestell

Spongebob: (He watches in anger) I cant take this any longer

Patrick: I know, isnt it exciting? Just think thatll be us in a few years, when we get marriedTo our girlfriends

Priest: Now I must ask, as this happens in almost every wedding I take, does anyone here know a reason why these two should not be legally wed?

Spongebob: I must, for Mr Krabs (He stands up) I d

Klarisse: I do (Everyone gasps)

Priest: No, you say that part later

Klarisse: No, I mean I canÔÇÖt get married to you Eugene

Mr Krabs: W-What do you mean?

Klarisse: IÔÇÖll always love you (She kisses Mr Krabs and runs out the church in tears)

Mr Krabs: Klarisse, wait please (He breaks down in tear) Just go, all of you (Everyone slowly gets up to leave looking at Mr Krabs on the floor) She must really hate me

Spongebob: She doesnÔÇÖt hate you, itÔÇÖs because she loves you so much that she has to leave

Mr Krabs: But IÔÇÖll never see her again, my only love

Spongebob: DonÔÇÖt worry, youÔÇÖll get over her and soon enough your be back to the Mr Krabs we all love and respect

Squidward: Yeah right (He rolls his eyes and walks out the church)

Mr Krabs: But I canÔÇÖt stop thinking about her

Spongebob: You will, soon enough and to help I know just the place to forget all your worries

Mr Krabs: (He gets into the taxi as Spongebob slams the trunk down on Mr KrabsÔÇÿ suitcases)

Spongebob: Have a great honeymoon Mr Krabs (He waves goodbye to Mr Krabs)

Mr Krabs: DonÔÇÖt worry, I will (He shuts the door as the taxi drives off) Goodbye Bikini Bottom (He pulls out his wallet and gets out a picture of Klarisse) IÔÇÖll never forget you, Klarisse (He kisses the photo and puts it back into his wallet as he leaves Bikini Bottom)

I don't see how I could have made it more realistic or how the dialogue was 'horrible' but it's your opinion I suppose :/

BTW The pilot of my new show will focus on how Klarisse deals with life after Krabs at the agency, so you'll probably find it's not rushed and many things will be resolved in that episode 630566.gif

Season 3 episode 2 (43)- "A Clone for the Worse"

Spongebob: (In the Bikini Bottom Penitentiary Spongebob is sitting on an electric chair while all his friends watch in horror) Please let me explain, I really didnt do it

Prison warden: ThatÔÇÖs what they all say (He puts his hand on the lever) Sweet dreams, Squarepants

Spongebob: But IÔÇÖm really telling the truth

Prison warden: (He looks at Spongebob) Wow, you might actually be telling the truth and I donÔÇÿt want to kill an innocent personÔǪ.But then again itÔÇÖs the best part of my job (He pulls the lever down and everyone gasps but the power blows out) Oh great, I told Terry to charge this thing up before I use it, go on then youÔÇÖve got until it fully charges to tell me how your so innocent but it better have a lot of action and a few jokes wouldnÔÇÖt go amiss

Spongebob: Oh thank you so much, Well it all happened the day I like to call yesterday.

Prison warden: (He yawns) Boring

Spongebob: Thats because I havent started talking yet

Prison warden: Excuse me, I wouldnÔÇÖt anger up the person wearing the corpse-handing gloves (He holds glover covered hands up to Spongebob)

Spongebob: Anyway, I was saying it all happened yesterday as I was in the Krusty Krab

(Flashback)

Spongebob: (In the kitchen he watches Squidward walk into the Krusty Krab looking half asleep) Squidward, youÔÇÖre a bit late arenÔÇÖt you?

Squidward: But its only(He looks at his watch and its 5pm) Well only a tiny bit

Spongebob: Can you make up for those hours tomorrow?

Squidward: Who put you in charge?

Spongebob: Mr Krabs (He smiles)

Squidward: Well I need to go and have a word with him (He walks towards Mr KrabsÔÇÖ office)

Spongebob: DonÔÇÖt you remember, Squidward?

Squidward: (Confused) Evidently not

Spongebob: Mr Krabs is still on his honeymoon, so I think IÔÇÖm in charge

Squidward: Wait a minute, whoÔÇÖs the oldest here?

Spongebob: Well I guess you are

Squidward: And whoÔÇÖs has had the most experience?

Spongebob: That would be you also

Squidward: And whoÔÇÖs the best looking

Spongebob: You, Squidward

Squidward: So that means I should be left in charge (He proudly stands up straight)

Spongebob: I guess your right

Squidward: As per usual, Now Im going home towork, so I guess your in charge while Im gone

Spongebob: Why canÔÇÖt you work here?

Squidward: DonÔÇÖt question your commanding officer (He walks out the Krusty Krab with a huge smile on his face)

Spongebob: I better work twice as hard so.

(End of flashback)

Prison warden: (He yawns) Is this story going anywhere?

Squidward: (Behind the glass he stands up) Yeah, just kill him already (Patrick pulls Squidward to his seat)

Spongebob: Ill just skip a few scenes

(Flashback)

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs sitting in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ on a chair relaxing) Awh, this is the life, Krabs why canÔÇÖt you go on a honeymoon more often? (He looks at the his watch and itÔÇÖs midnight) I better be getting home, not that I need much beauty sleep (He gets up only to find the office door is locked) WhatÔÇÖs going on? (He pushes the door but it wonÔÇÖt budge) IÔÇÖm locked it (He kicks the door but nothing happens) Help me! (He manages to kick the door down just as he spots Spongebob laughing and running outside with all the valuable items from the Krusty Krab) Spongebob?! That canÔÇÖt possibly be Spongebob or can it? No it canÔÇÖt, or can it? No it canÔÇÖt or canÔÇÖt it or no it can? (The sun sets and then rises as Spongebob enters the Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: Good morning Squidward (Squidward sneaks up to him and jumps in front of him)

Squidward: Is it, is it really? (He looks at Spongebob strangely)

Spongebob: (Confused) Uh yeah, pretty great (He walks into the kitchen and Squidward follows him inside)

Squidward: Hey Spongebob I was just wondering if you did anything interesting last nightLike say: Rob the Krusty Krab or I dont know YOU ROBBED THE KRUSTY KRAB!

Spongebob: (Angrily) What did you say?

Squidward: I saw you last night, Now I wont tell the police if you(Spongebob punches Squidward in the face and he falls to the ground running out the kitchen leaving Squidward on the floor)

Spongebob: ItÔÇÖs not safe here, everyone knows what IÔÇÖve done (He runs outside pushing people over as he runs into a police officer)

Police officer: (He turns around to see Spongebob on the floor) Why hello there young ma(Spongebob kicks him in the groin and he falls to the ground) Thats gonna hurt tomorrowAnd the rest of my life (He gets up to chase after Spongebob) COME BACK HERE! You have the right to remain.something, just stop (Spongebob sprints through Bikini Bottom still hitting people over)

Spongebob: I need to hide somewhere, somewhere no one will know I am (He runs into his house and locks the door)

Sandy: (Scene cuts to the inside of the Treedome as Sandy pours a tiny drop of liquid into a flask) Must be careful (Patrick runs into the Treedome screaming)

Patrick: SANDY! SANDY! SANDY! (He reaches Sandy)

Sandy: Yes, yes, yes?! (She puts the flask down) What is it Patrick?

Patrick: I just went to knock for Spongebob.And he wasnt there (He screams)

Sandy: (Sarcastically) Oh no, we better alert the media (She rolls her eyes) HeÔÇÖs probably out somewhere

Patrick: ThatÔÇÖs what I thought but then I heard a scream from inside the house

Sandy: What do you mean, a scream?

Patrick: (He pulls out a dictionary) To scream, or the act of screaming is to.

Sandy: I know what a scream is, I think we should go and investigate (They both run out the treedome and towards SpongebobÔÇÖs house as Patrick knocks on the door)

Patrick: Spongebuddy are you Ok? (He knocks louder)

Sandy: Enough talk, its time for action (She karate kicks the door down and they both run inside looking for Spongebob) Where is he? (Spongebob walks out of the basement and Sandy runs up to hug him) Thank Neptune your alright, we though you would (He pushes her off of him) Whats wrong? (Sandy gets up and looks down into the basement) Whats down there? Spongebob answer me

Patrick: Is it my birthday present?

Spongebob: Uh sure, why donÔÇÖt you take a closer look (Sandy and Patrick look down the basement but Spongebob kicks Patrick down while Sandy turns around)

Sandy: PATRICK! I knew something was wrong with you (Spongebob tries kicking Sandy but she throws him across the room) I donÔÇÖt know whatÔÇÖs going on but your going down (Spongebob charges at Sandy and she falls down the basement) SPONGEBOB! (The light turns on and Spongebob is revealed to be sitting on a chair tied up) W-WhatÔÇÖs going on? Why are there two of you?

Spongebob: You tell me (Sandy unties him from the chair as Patrick stands up rubbing his head)

Sandy: I asked first

Spongebob: Well I just remember him tying me up and now your down here with Patrick

Patrick: He looks just like you

Sandy: Wait a minute, your right he looks just like Spongebob and I think I know why

Spongebob: Why?

Sandy: Remember when you were cloned and there were a thousand of you?

Spongebob: Not really

Sandy: Well it all happened last year

(Flashback)

Sandy: (Shes standing in front of a crowd of people) I have just found out that the Spongebob clones are multiplying thanks to a default in cloning machine, So soo.

(End Flashback)

Prison warden: Wait, so now thereÔÇÖs a flashback within a flashback?

Spongebob: At least you were listening

Prison warden: IÔÇÖd hurry your story up, thereÔÇÖs only ten minutes left and I donÔÇÖt like waiting to burn people

Spongebob: Anyway, we were all stuck in the basement not knowing what my evil clone was going to do next

(Flashback)

Sandy: (She kicks the cellar door but it wonÔÇÖt open) Were completely locked in (She goes to sit down next to Spongebob)

Patrick: You mean thereÔÇÖs no way out?

Sandy: ThatÔÇÖs kind of what ÔÇ£Locked inÔÇØ means (She kicks the door again but still nothing happens)

Spongebob: We need to get out of here, who knows what kind of crimes hes committing under my identity

Spongebob Clone: (He walks out a gun shop holding a gun in his hand laughing evilly)

Squidward: (In the Krusty Krab he slowly gets to his feet clutching his face) Ugh (He looks through the serving hatch and sees the Spongebob clone walking past the Krusty Krab with the gun) How can this get any weirder (He picks up a phone and dials 911) Id like to report aWhat do you mean its your lunch hour and you dont want to be disturbed?

Spongebob Clone: (He walks to SpongebobÔÇÖs house and slowly opens the door with the gun still in his hand)

Sandy: (Whispering) I think heÔÇÖs back, when he opens the basement door IÔÇÖll hit him around the head Ok? (The basement door slowly opens and Sandy runs towards him but he pulls the gun out of his pocket) HeÔÇÖs got a gun (The Spongebob clone grabs Sandy and puts the gun to her head)

Spongebob Clone: Anyone moves and ferret here gets it

Spongebob: Let her go (He jumps up but the clone puts his finger on the trigger)

Sandy: Just do what he says for everyoneÔÇÖs sake

Spongebob Clone: Rat girls right

Sandy: IÔÇÖm a freaking squirrel (She kicks him in the leg and he falls to the ground while Sandy grabs the gun) Now look whoÔÇÖs in control (She aims the gun at Spongebob) Die clone!

Spongebob: Um, Sandy itÔÇÖs the other guy

Sandy: Ooh sorry (She aims the gun at the clone as they all hear police cars arriving) Looks like your times up fakey

Police Officer: (He pulls out a mega phone and speaks into it) Come out with your hands upThe Sunday newspaper and some fresh coffee if youve got any

Spongebob: (He grabs onto the clone and they all walk him out the basement making sure he doesnÔÇÿt run away)

Police Officer: I repeat: Please leave the odd looking house as we have you partially surrounded, you cannot escape unless you run out the back door(He puts the mega phone down) Right Im going in

Spongebob Clone: (He glances at the back door and makes a run for it)

Patrick: (He lunges at Spongebob and holds him to the ground) Look IÔÇÖve got him, IÔÇÖm a hero!

Spongebob: Why does everyone think I look like my exact duplicate?

Patrick: DonÔÇÖt play your games with me clone

Sandy: You really are stupid, arenÔÇÖt you Patrick?

Patrick: Sometimes (He stands up)

Spongebob: (He gets up but the Spongebob Clone has ran outside) Oh great, hes gone hes probably miles away by now never to be seen again (The Spongebob Clone is sitting in the Krusty Krab eating a Krabby Patty)

Police Officer: (He smashes through the door and looks at Spongebob) There he is (He grabs Spongebob

Spongebob: This figures (He is put into the back of a police car)

Sandy: DonÔÇÖt worry Spongebob, weÔÇÖll be at the station waiting for you (The police car drives off)

(End of Flashback)

Spongebob: (Sitting on the electric chair) Then we got to the station and I sat on this chair, then it was then and now its now

Prison warden: You expect me to believe that lame story? Im sorry but I could pull a better story out of me aAh! (Something smashes through the brick walls of the prison and as the dust rises its Spongebobs clone)

Spongebob: ThatÔÖs him, thatÔÇÖs the one who committed all those crimes, not me (Everyone gasps)

Spongebob: ItÔÇÖs true (They un strap Spongebob from the chair)

Prison warden: Well it seems Ive made a mistake, and I want to apologise

Spongebob: Apologise then

Prison warden: DonÔÇÖt tell me what to do (He straps SpongebobÔÇÖs clone to the chair as it powers up)

Prison warden: DonÔÇÖt say you have a whole back story as well

Spongebob Clone: No, I deserve whatÔÇÖs coming to me (He sheds a tear)

Spongebob: Before you die, why did you do it? You had everything to live for especially your good looks

Spongebob Clone: I just wanted to be someone and to be remembered, you donÔÇÖt know what itÔÇÖs like constantly being in somebodyÔÇÖs shadow your whole life (He looks toward the ground)

Spongebob: I understand (They both smile)

Prison warden: (He wipes a tear away from his eye) Now thatÔÇÖs what I call a story, sweet and not too long (He looks at Spongebob then back at the clone) You tugged at my heartstrings, So IÔÇÖm going to let you both go (Squidward stands up in anger)

Squidward: WHAT! Just because he told you a story your going to let him free?

Prison warden: DonÔÇÖt make me angry, you donÔÇÖt want to be the one sitting on this chair

Squidward: IÔÇÖll be good (He sits down)

Spongebob: (They all walk out the prison with smiles on their faces) Wanna come over my place buddy (He smiles at the clone

Spongebob Clone: IÔÇÖd love to friend, but IÔÇÖve got a date

Sandy: A date! With who?

Spongebob Clone: Only the hottest clone in town Sandy

Sandy: (Spongebob looks at her suspiciously) Oh yeah, I remember now I cloned myself last week I completely forgot (The Spongebob clone walks off happily)

Spongebob: Imagine, A Spongebob and Sandy going on a date, how weird

Sandy: Yesvery strange (She looks at Spongebob and smiles) Hey, wanna come back to my house for some dinner?

Spongebob: IÔÇÖd love to (They both walk off into the sunset holding hands)

Archived