• Advertisement

Adventures in the Underground City

Sabre

Season 6...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like To See More Of This Season?

• Goo Lagoon
    • Mrs Puff's Boating School
    • Bikini Bottom Mall
    • Jellyfish Fields
    • Bikini Bottom High School

Season 1 episode 16 (16)- "The Night Before the Day After Christmas"

Mr Krabs: SPONGEBOB, FRONT AND CENTER!!! (Spongebob rushes up to Mr Krabs) As you know boy Christmas is coming very soon.

Spongebob: 13 Days, 6 hours, 24 minutes and 36 seconds to be precise, sorry I mean 35 seconds

Mr Krabs: Yes, Anyway as you know I have got no decorations in the Krusty Krab so IÔÇÖd like you to go and get the biggest pine tree you can find

Spongebob: Aye, Aye Sir (He runs out of the Krusty Krab)

(Scene cuts to Spongebob and Patrick walking through a forest looking up and down the pine trees)

Patrick: Hey, Spongebob how about this one

Spongebob: Patrick, thatÔÇÖs a palm tree (They keep wondering into the forest, until Spongebob finds the perfect tree) ThatÔÇÖs it, Patrick chop it down (Off screen Patrick starts cutting) No Pat, not the palm tree

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs in the Krusty Krab when Spongebob and Patrick pull the Christmas Tree inside) Spongebob, put the tree down and go and cook some patties

Spongebob: Aye, Aye sir (He drops the tree and runs into the Kitchen)

Mr Krabs: Right, you can all go home now (Squidward shoots out the Krusty Krab, Spongebob walks out the kitchen)

Spongebob: So, Mr Krabs can we put the lights on the tree yet?

Mr Krabs: Not yet lad, a bit later

Title Card: The Eve of Christmas night before Christmas

Mr Krabs: Right, now you can turn them on (Spongebob walks in front of him and turns the lights on)

Spongebob: (Looking around at Mr Krabs) You waited a long time didnÔÇÖt you Mr Krabs? Christmas is only tomorrow

Mr Krabs: Well you know what they say lad, ÔÇ£You save money to spend moneyÔÇØ

Spongebob: Who says that?

Mr Krabs: Some mentally unstable guy, heÔÇÖs dead now

Spongebob: Oh (Looking concerned)

Mr Krabs: Well Spongebob me boy, I think you can go home now

Spongebob: Wow really, five hours late, thanks Mr Krabs

Mr Krabs: Have a great Christmas

Spongebob: You too Mr Krabs (He walks outside shutting the door) Wait a minute, I forgot to turn the grill off (He runs inside) Mr Krabs? Mr Krabs? (He looks around but canÔÇÖt see him, so he walks into the Kitchen just as Mr Krabs walks out his office)

Mr Krabs: Now, to save money (He turns the Christmas tree lights off and walks out the Krusty Krab, locking it)

Spongebob: (In the kitchen, he turns the grill off) Now to get a good nights sleep (He walks out the Kitchen to see the Christmas tree lights turned off) They must have come unplugged (He plugs the lights into the socket but the lights explode, lighting a match that rolls in the kitchen making the Krusty Krab explode) NO!!! (The tree shoots out the Krusty Krab and into the sky) Oh no, the tree (He tries to grab onto it but its to high in the air) Mr Krabs is going to kill m (There is an explosion in the air, Spongebob looks up to see a flaming wreckage fly through the air and land in the forest) What was that? (He runs outside the Krusty Krab and towards the forest, he looks through the trees to see a flaming sledge and Santa laying face down on the floor) Oh no, Ive killed SANTA (He runs out of the forest and back to his house) This has got to be a nightmare, hasnt it? (He jumps into bed and tries to get to sleep)

Title Card: Ho, Ho, Ho itÔÇÖs Christmas Day

Spongebob: (He wakes up) ITS CHRISTMAS!!! (He gets out of bed and looks out the window, then opening it, he sees everyone looking extremely sad) Whats wrong with everyone? Oh yeah I killed Santa (He starts to cry) Theres nothing I can do but tell them the truth, Im sure they wont.

(Scene cuts to Spongebob being chased by the citizens, with pitch forks and flaming sticks)

Spongebob:Start an angry mob and TRY TO KILL ME, How wrong I was (He runs into the forest and hides from the mob) This has been the second worst Christmas ever (He hears noises so he runs thinking its the mob) They cant know Im in here (He runs but trips and lands next to Santas clothes) AH!!! (He gets up and runs but gets his leg caught in a tree) Come on (He pulls really hard but wont break free, he starts to cry) Why me? (He stumbles back and hits a flaming piece of sledge covered with oil, making the tree explode and shoot off into the sky, with Spongebob holding on) AH!!! (Spongebob clambers onto the tree and rides it like a boat) I repeat, Why me? (The tree is going so fast, Spongebob is struggling to hold on) I cant hold on much longer (While hes talking his watch smashes, he looks at it to find the hands are going backwards) What the? (He looks down to see everyone doing everything backwards, he sees his former self run out the forest, and back to his house) What, how can I go back in time, its impossible.Well it is a Christmas Special (The tree and Spongebob slam into a sledge and Spongebob falls inside) Where am I? (He looks around to see he is surrounded by gifts) If I wasnt mistaken Id think this sledge belongs to the Easter Bunny

Santa: Ho, Ho, Ho thats right Sant Wait no, not that darn bunny, it belongs to me Santa, me Santa

Spongebob: Santa! (He faints, then gains consciousness) Is it really you Santa?

Santa: Of course it is you little.(He starts talking under his breath)

Spongebob: Thats really something (He looks down to see his past self about to plug the lights into the tree) Uh oh (He tries steering the sledge but the tree is to fast and it collides with the sledge making the pieces of broken sledge shoot through the sky and land in the forest) Santa, where are you? (He walks around looking for Santa) Where could he have gone? (He leans against a tree and Santas clothes fall on him) What the.? (He hears a noise in the forest) Whos there? Santa is it you?

Santa: Lie down boy, you will cause a rip in the space time blah whatever (Spongebob lies face down in the forest)

SpongebobÔÇÖs Past Self: Oh no, IÔÇÖve killed SANTA (He runs out of the forest)

Spongebob: Wait, so the Santa who I saw in the forest was actually me and that Santa I thought I would see

Santa: Was actually me (He appears in front of Spongebob) Now, not to cause a time paradox (He gets a gun out his coat and shoots the past Spongebob who was running back to the house)

Spongebob: That was a little harsh wasnÔÇÖt it?

Santa: Who cares? IÔÇÖm Santa (He laugh)

Spongebob: (Looking a bit nervous) Yeeeah, very good

Santa: (His watch beeps) Oh no, IÔÇÖve only got ten minutes to deliver presents to Bikini Bottom (He looks at Spongebob) Will you help me, young man?

Spongebob: Why not?

Santa: .Because youre a weak, young sponge who is gullible and clumsy, but very well (He and Spongebob pick up the presents and run to the city)

Spongebob: (He goes through the chimney of a house) Right now I just have to put the gifts down and leave (He puts the gifts down and climbs up the chimney) Now only twenty four houses to visit in under three minutes (He tries to pull the sack with him up the chimney but it gets stuck) Come on you stupid sack (He drops it and the sack burns and shoots out the chimney) THE PRESENTS! (He watches as the flaming pile of presents shoots through the air)

Santa: Now where is that Spongebob? (He puts his pile of gifts down beside him, but the flaming sack lands next to it and burns every last gift) Oh no Christmas is ruined, Well It wasnÔÇÖt me (He flies away, just as Spongebob runs up to the gifts)

Spongebob: IÔÇÖve ruined Christmas (He starts to cry, just as everyone walks out there houses looking extremely happy) Why are you all so happy, you donÔÇÖt have any presents

Nat: Presents? ThatÔÇÖs not all that Christmas is about ItÔÇÖs a time to spend with you families and friends and forget all your worries (Everyone cheers)

Patrick: SNOWBALL FIGHT (Everyone starts throwing snowballs, laughing and cheering)

Santa: Wow what a cheap ending, I mean And so everyone joined together to have a great Christmas, and even Plankton didnt do anything evil, and that concludes the Christmas tale this year, now Im off to Brazil, I cant stand this cold weather (Laughing) Ho, Ho, Ho, Happy Honokaa (He flies off into the sky)

Season 1 episode 17 (17)- "SB-Y2K11"

Patrick: (HeÔÇÖs sitting on the couch watching TV he is really bored) ThereÔÇÖs nothing on, I know IÔÇÖll go to the Krusty Krab to get something to eat (He gets up and walks to the Krusty Krab he sits down on a table and watches Squidward handing a fish a Krabby Patty) Even SquidwardÔÇÖs having fun

Squidward: I hate my life

Patrick: See heÔÇÖs practically bursting with excitement, I want to get a job (He walks out the Krusty Krab) But where can I get a job around here (He looks down and sees a Newspaper under his foot, he picks it up and begins to read) THATÔÇÖS IT!, IÔÇÖll be a Newspaper (He walks into the kitchen of the Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: Patrick good to see you

Patrick: Hey Spongebob can you read these out for me?

Spongebob: Sure buddy (He takes the newspaper and begins to read it) Patrick you want a job?

Patrick: Why not?

Spongebob: Well its getting really close to the new year I dont think any businesses will be looking for emp. Hey heres one, nuclear power plant worker how about that?

Patrick: I donÔÇÖt know isnÔÇÖt it kind of dangerous?

Spongebob: Your right it probably is

Patrick: Cool!

Narrator: A few days later.

Spongebob: (He walks up to PatrickÔÇÖs house and knocks on it, no one answers) Patrick you in? (He gets his cell phone out and rings Patrick) Patrick where are you?

Patrick: (HeÔÇÖs in the office talking to Spongebob on the phone) Spongebob I canÔÇÖt talk now IÔÇÖm at work

Spongebob: Work?

Patrick: (He starts brushing the floor with the brush) He walks into a room just as a fish sneaks out the room, Patrick walks in and turns the light on. Thousands of screens turn on showing parts of Bikini Bottom) Wow (He sits down and gets out some food, he looks at his watch) Oh no itÔÇÖs almost midnight IÔÇÖm missing the new years party (He gets up and knocks the soda over the controls) Please, No (He tries drying the soda but it doesnÔÇÖt work) What to do, what to do (He pulls the metal off the machine and sees the soda travelling down the circuit and towards the main control, he slips on the soda and gets knocked out on the floor)

(Outside everyone is counting down to the new year)

Everyone: Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four (The soda hits the main control just as they reach zero, Patrick panics and pulls a lever making the Power Plant blow up and send rays of radiation over Bikini Bottom. It strikes twelve and everyone cheers when the radiation floods through the town centre making everyoneÔÇÖs watches and the clock tower has a malfunction) Huh?

Mr Krabs: WhatÔÇÖs happening to the tower? (Sparks fly out the tower then they just end, everyone turns round and continue to party)

Spongebob: (He stumbles into his house and turns on the lights, a blue spark flies out the switch making it turn bright blue) Hey Gary, you look blue (Gary slithers off, Spongebob looks around as the whole room turns blue) Blue, I like blue (He stumbles upstairs and falls into bed) Ah, now for a nice rest until itÔÇÖs the first day of 2011 (He falls asleep, meanwhile downstairs the blue light makes all the machines in SpongebobÔÇÖs house spark and slowly start to move)

(The sun rises and Spongebob wakes up)

Spongebob: Happy new years day everyone (He runs down the stairs) I canÔÇÖt wait to go to work for the first time this year (He puts some bread in the toaster and waits) ItÔÇÖs taking a long time this morning (He is about to turn the toaster off when the toast shoots out and hits Spongebob right in the face, knocking him onto the floor) That was weird (He goes to get some more bread, walking past the micro-wave that slams open into his face) Ow, somethings really wrong (He hears a noise outside so he goes to see what it is, everyone is being attacked by every electrical appliance) WhatÔÇÖs happening? (While heÔÇÖs talking a helicoptor crashes next to him and explodes) Ah (He jumps back in shock and falls over a TV, he stumbles back and into SquidwardÔÇÖs house, He runs upstairs to see a fridge walking towards Squidward who is asleep) SQUIDWARD LOOK OUT (Squidward wakes up)

Squidward: (He wakes up) What do you want Spongebob? (He sees the fridge) What the? (He jumps out the way just as the fridge destroys the bed) Whats happening?

Spongebob: All the machines have started attacking us (Down the stairs the oven as turned on and starts walking to the gas fire) So we need to leaveNOW!! (Spongebob pulls Squidward down the stairs)

Squidward: (He sees the oven walking towards the gas fire) QUICK, SPONGEBOB ITÔÇÖS GOING TO BLOW (Squidward gets up and runs outside, with Spongebob close behind) But my house (It explodes) NO!

Spongebob: DonÔÇÖt worry about that, were all doomed anyway the machines are over running society

Squidward: Spongebob, look out (He jumps to his left just as a bomb explodes next to him) We need to find cover (They both run to the Krusty Krab) We should be safe in here

Spongebob: (He rests but sees a nail for out the ceiling) SQUIDWARD

Squidward: What? (He gets up)

Spongebob: Look (He points to the ceiling)

Squidward: The machines are try to break in (They both huddle together in the corner to see the whole town pour in) Huh

Nat: We need a place to stay away from the machines, theyÔÇÖve taken everything (Everyone starts muttering in despair)

Spongebob: If we want to survive, we need a plan (Everyone looks at Spongebob) Luckily I have one

Mr Krabs: Really? What is it?

Spongebob: Oh, I donÔÇÖt have a plan I have a book of plans (He holds up the book) I solemnly swear, I will get rid of those horrible machines, if itÔÇÖs the last thing I do

(Scene cuts to the citizens in a cold, wet cave huddled together)

Patrick: So Spongebob, have you got a plan yet?

Fred: Yeah, you said youÔÇÖd get a plan even if it was the last thing you do

Spongebob: I did, but I donÔÇÖt have one

Everyone: Ow come on, you said (They all look angry)

Spongebob: The only last thing we can do is.

(Scene cuts to the citizens charging towards Bikini Bottom)

Patrick: Is what?

Spongebob: Launch an attack on the machines (He gets a spear out his pocket and picks up pace)

Patrick: (He falls over and falls down a hill) Ow, that hurt (He looks up to see the Power Station) ThatÔÇÖs it

Spongebob: Come on everyone (Everyone runs towards the machines and start attacking them)

Mr Krabs: Take that, juicer (He smashes the juicer) Oh wait, that was my juicer

(The machines fight back and imprison people in the giant metal toaster)

Spongebob: The only way to stop it is destroying the toast (The machines throw Spongebob In the toaster) Er (The machines traps every citizen and the machines turn it on)

Squidward: (In the toaster) Well it could be worse (He starts to sweat) Is it getting hot in here?

Spongebob: Yeah, I think it is

Mrs Puff: There cooking us in the toaster (Everyone screams just as SpongebobÔÇÖs cell phone rings)

Spongebob: (In pain) Who is it?

Patrick: Hey Spongebob itÔÇÖs me, IÔÇÖm at the Power Plant I know how to stop the machines

Spongebob: What, are you going to send a shockwave through the town turning all the machines off?

Patrick: No, silly (He saws the last piece of the building and it collapses on the giant toaster making everyone fall out)

Spongebob: Patrick you saved us (He gets hit over the head by a mechanical hammer)

Patrick: SPONGEBOB?!? (He runs up to Spongebob who is lying on the floor) Look what you stupid machine has done to my best friend (He gets up and walks up to a control panel) Everyone leave, take Spongebob with you I donÔÇÖt want him to wake up and see this (Mr Krabs picks Spongebob up and along with the other citizens, walks away)

Spongebob: (He wakes up to see everyone looking down at him) What happened?

Mr Krabs: You were knocked out lad, but your OK now (He comforts Spongebob)

Spongebob: WhereÔÇÖs Patrick?

Mr Krabs: Um, He went home as he was feelinggreat

Spongebob: (He gets up) IÔÇÖll just go and visit him

Mr Krabs: I wouldnÔÇÖt lad (He grabs SpongebobÔÇÖs shirt)

Spongebob: I think I should (He climbs up the sand bank to see Patrick on top of the controls about to press a button) PATRICK! (He takes one last glance at Spongebob and sheds a tear

Patrick: (He presses and button and the controls and machines explode into a cloud of smoke)

Spongebob: PATRICK, NO! (He runs up and clears the smoke to see Patrick, covered in smoke lying on the floor) It canÔÇÖt be true (The citizens all gather around Spongebob)

Squidward: He died a hero

Spongebob: He sure did (He waits next to Patrick until itÔÇÖs dark)

(Everyone attends the funeral, in-between scenes there are images of Spongebob and Patrick having fun)

Spongebob: Patrick may not have been the smartest person in Bikini Bottom, but he was like a brother to me and no one can ever deny that

(The episode ends with Spongebob and Patrick blowing bubbles to the song - ÔÇ£Everybody HurtsÔÇØ - R.E.M.)

Season 1 episode 18 (18)- "One Thousand Too Many"

Plankton: (HeÔÇÖs strolling angrily around the Chum Bucket) Stupid Wife, stupid business, stupid customers, stupid Krabs, stupid life (He sits down) Forget it, I can never defeat Krabs not even if there were nine hundred and ninety nine of me (Has an idea) But maybe one thousand versions of me could (He gets up and walks to a machine and turns it on) I knew this duplication machine would be useful one day (He laughs and evil laugh)

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs walks out his office) Squidward, whereÔÇÖs Spongebob?

Squidward: He must still be mourning over Patrick

Mr Krabs: Still? That happened yesterday (He walks up to the front doors) Your in charge, IÔÇÖm going to see if Spongebob is alright (He walks out the Krusty Krab and hears a noise coming from the Chum Bucket) Huh (He carries on walking, then he sees electricity shooting out the Chum Bucket) I better check this out (He walks into the Chum Bucket taking precautions) SomethingÔÇÖs not right (He walks into PlanktonÔÇÖs lab to see him standing in a machine) Plankton?

Machine: One minute until transaction

Mr Krabs: Transaction?

Plankton: ThatÔÇÖs right Krabs, in under one minute there will be a thousand of me and thereÔÇÖs nothing you can do about it (He laughs)

Spongebob: (He walks out his house) I better go to work, Patrick wouldnÔÇÖt want me sulking over him all day (He walks towards the Krusty Krab) Maybe cooking up some Patties will improve my mood (He walks up to the doors but gets hit in the face by someone opening them the opposite side) Whoo (He falls backwards and into the Chum Bucket doors) Ah (He bursts through the doors and accidentally hits Plankton off the machine)

Plankton: Spongebob, get off my machine (He tries pushing him off the machine but he doesnÔÇÖt move)

Spongebob: What happened? (He tries getting up but the machine zaps him)

Mr Krabs: This canÔÇÖt be good (He runs out the door along with Plankton)

Plankton: AH! (He and Mr Krabs run into the Krusty Krab)

Squidward: WhatÔÇÖs wrong with you two? (He stands up behind the cash register)

Mr Krabs and Plankton: SPONGEBOBÔÇÖS!

Squidward: SpongebobÔÇÖs? ThereÔÇÖs only one, thank Neptune

Plankton: There wonÔÇÖt be in a minute

Squidward: What do you mea (The Chum Bucket explodes with a thousand clones of Spongebob) NO! (He runs out the Krusty Krab and into his house)

Mr Krabs: (The SpongebobÔÇÖs cover the Krusty Krab) No one open the door, or we will be drowned by a sea of SpongeÔÇÖs

Fred: What? (He opens the doors and the sea of SpongebobÔÇÖs floods the Krusty Krab)

Plankton: You idio (He is buried underneath the clones)

Mr Krabs: Is everyone OK? (The Krusty Krab explodes releasing the clones and the customers) My restaurant!

Plankton: Ha your restaurant (He gets up after being buried in the clones)

Mr Krabs: Ha your restaurant (He points to the Chum Bucket that was destroyed by the clones)

Plankton: Oh (He sulks)

Mr Krabs: WeÔÇÖve got bigger problems, what are we going to do with all the clones?

Plankton: We need to get rid of them before they take over the whole town

Squidward: (Scene cuts to Squidward in his house, painting a picture) Ah this is relaxing (He hears a noise out the window, itÔÇÖs Spongebob) Go away Spongebob (He throws a brush In his head) Ha ha (A Spongebob walks into the room) Spongebob? GO AWAY! (He opens the door to see four more SpongebobÔÇÖs) AH! (He jumps out the window and lands on a pile of SpongebobÔÇÖs) GET AWAY FROM ME! (He runs around the back of his house to see a line of SpongebobÔÇÖs) GET OUT MY HOUSE (He kicks one it flies though the air) That gives me an idea (Scene cuts to a line of SpongebobÔÇÖs, Squidward starts kicking them and they fly off into the air) This is fun (He keeps kicking them)

Sandy: (SheÔÇÖs in her Treedome when a Spongebob lands on her house) Spongebob?, What are you doing on the roof? (She laughs) Get down from there, you little rascal (She sees another one land next to him) What? All the SpongebobÔÇÖs begin to land on her Treedome) Why is there so many of them? (There is soon too many and they begin to crack the glass) Ah, there destroying my house (She runs outside and begins pushing them off but more and more keep coming) Get off my house (They all fall onto the ground) Where are they all coming from)

Squidward: (He kicks the last clone) Gosh, that was the most fun Ive had inWell forever (He laughs)

Sandy: (She kicks the last Spongebob off the Treedome but one lands on top of her) Ow (The last clone falls off and onto the pile of other clones, she jumps off the Treedome and pulls one of the clones into her house and into her laboratory) Now lets see whatÔÇÖs with all the clones (She turns on a machine and it scans the clone) I. DonÔÇÖt. Believe it (Scene cuts to Sandy in front of the whole town) We need to destroy all the clones as I have life threatening news about them

Nat: What is the news

Sandy: Wait a minute and IÔÇÖll tell you the news

Fred: What news?

Sandy: JUST LISTEN, I found out that the Spongebob clones are multiplying thanks to a default in cloning machine, So soon there wonÔÇÖt be a thousand SpongebobÔÇÖs

Everyone: (They all cheer)

Sandy: There will be one billion and maybe even more

Everyone: Oh

Sandy: So we need to kill all the clones before they take over the whole ocean, DonÔÇÖt worry about Spongebob

Squidward: DonÔÇÖt worry, I wonÔÇÖt

Sandy: IÔÇÖve told him to stay in his house while we are killing the clones so he wonÔÇÖt get mistakenly shot

Spongebob: (Hes in his house looking out his window) Im so bored, I know Ill and play with Gary (He looks around to see Gary leaving the house with a shot gun) Oh, It looks like Garys going to kill me (He sighs) What to do, what to do? (He sees a clone run up to the window and collapse to the floor) Oh theres one of the clones (Spongebob clutches his back) Ow what was that (He keeps getting pains all over his body) Whats happening? (He looks out the window again to see the clones getting shot) Oh no, every time one of the clones gets shot I feel the pain (He gets anxious) So when all the clones die, Ill die (He gets really nervous) I need to go tell Sandy (He sneaks out the back of the house and towards the Treedome) Right, now I just have to avoid.

Mr Krabs: Stop right there, cloney (Spongebob turns around)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs, itÔÇÖs me Spongebob

Mr Krabs: Yeah thatÔÇÖs right clone (He points his gun at Spongebob)

Spongebob: AH!

Mr Krabs: Everyone get him (He jesters and a mob of citizen chase after Spongebob) You canÔÇÖt run far (He chases him while running they keep shooting more clones, hurting Spongebob)

Sandy: (In the Treedome looking at a machine) This is great, there are only fifty three clones left, oh I mean fifty two

Spongebob: Ow (He reaches the Treedome door and bursts in locking the door and putting on a water helmet) At last IÔÇÖm safe

Sandy: (She looks at the machine) Oh no, thereÔÇÖs one in my house, Well IÔÇÖll just see about that (Spongebob opens the door to see Sandy pointing a gun in his face)

Spongebob: Sandy, itÔÇÖs me Spongebob Ow (He clutches his side)

Sandy: Spongebob, IÔÇÖve told you to stay in your house

Spongebob: Sandy, IÔÇÖve got bad news every time a Clone Is shot I feel itÔÇÖs pain

Sandy: So when all the clones are killed

Spongebob: IÔÇÖll die to (He keeps clutching his back and side) How many clones are there left?

Sandy: (She looks at the machine) Twelve, we need to tell everyone (Sandy runs out the Treedome, to see the crowd of people surrounding her) Everyone we need to stop this, your killing the real Spongebob

Nat: What, I donÔÇÖt understand (Everyone looks confused)

Sandy: All the Clones are connected to Spongebob so when the last clone is killed, the real Spongebob will die

Fred: Oh, We better stop then

Nat: Oh you think, sheesh (Everyone puts there guns down and walk away)

Sandy: (She walks into the Treedome to see Spongebob staring at the screen) WhatÔÇÖs wrong Spongebob, IÔÇÖve stopped the mob

Spongebob: I donÔÇÖt think you have Sandy (He clutches his side)

Sandy: What do you mean? (She walks up to the machine)

Spongebob: The clone count is still going down

Sandy: But who is still killing the clones?

Squidward: (Scene cuts to Squidward shooting a clone) This is the most fun IÔÇÖve ever had (He laughs)

Sandy: ThereÔÇÖs only three clones left (She and Spongebob run out the Treedome and look everywhere) Who is shooting the clone?

Squidward: (He shoots two clones and sees the last one) The final clone, this should be fun (He sneaks through a bush and aims the gun at it) Hasta La Vista Spongy (Sandy points the gun away from the clone) Sandy?

Sandy: Squidward, DonÔÇÖt shoot the clone your kill the real Spongebob

Squidward: Really (He looks surprised) So your saying if I kill that clone, there will be no annoying neighbour who makes my life a living nightmare?

Sandy: Well yeah, but DONÔÇÖT SHOOT (Squidward looks at the clone then at the real Spongebob, he puts the gun down)

Squidward: I could never kill Spongebob, no matter how annoying he is, although I will miss killing him

Sandy: I think I have an idea

Squidward: (Scene cuts to Squidward outside his house, kicking down and shooting models of Spongebob) Thanks Sandy, youÔÇÖve made me so happy

Sandy: ThatÔÇÖs great Squidward (She leans close to Spongebob) Now lets get out of here before he forget himself and shoots us

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs just what I was thinking (They both run off into SpongebobÔÇÖs house while Squidward continues shooting the models and laughing)

Season 1 episode 19 (19)- "Patrigeist"

Spongebob: (He climbs up the sand bank to see Patrick on top of the controls about to press a button) PATRICK! (He takes one last glance at Spongebob and sheds a tear) PATRICK, NO! (He runs up and pushes Patrick the bomb explodes in a cloud of smoke, just as Spongebob wakes up) Patrick donÔÇÖt go (He gets out of bed) I need a drink, and not just water (He walks down the stairs and pours a glass of milk) This should stop me having those nightmares (He drinks the milk and gets back into bed, he soon falls asleep)

Patrick: You killed me

Spongebob: No, No I didnÔÇÖt Patrick, please forgive me (He wakes up) I need help (He knocks on SquidwardÔÇÖs door) Squidward are you in

Squidward: NO! I mean (He covers his mouth)

Spongebob: I need help, I keep having nightmares about Patrick

Squidward: Just go and see Sandy (He shuts the window)

Spongebob: Thanks Squidward (He walks away)

Squidward: (Mumbles under his breath)

Spongebob: (He walks towards the entrance of the Treedome and knocks on the door) Sandy are you in?

Sandy: (From inside the Treedome) Who is it?

Spongebob: ItÔÇÖs me, Spongebob I need help

Sandy: CanÔÇÖt it wait until the morning?

Spongebob: No, not really (Sandy opens the door and Spongebob walks in)

Sandy: WhatÔÇÖs the matter?

Spongebob: ItÔÇÖs about Patrick (He looks sad)

Sandy: Aw, I know you lost your best friend but you canÔÇÖt dwell on the past

Spongebob: No itÔÇÖs not that, I keep having dreams of him blaming me for his death

Sandy: Dreams?

Spongebob: Yeah, He keeps recurring and saying stuff like ÔÇ£You killed meÔÇØ and ÔÇ£How could youÔÇØ and so on

Sandy: Well if heÔÇÖs appearing in your mind then there might be a way of extracting him from your mind and bringing him back to life, I think I have a machine that could do that

Spongebob: (He looks confused)

Sandy: I had a lot of spare metal..And time (She walks over, scanning all her inventions) I think this is the one (She wheels in a machine with a table attached to it) Right now you just have to lie on the table and go to sleep

Spongebob: Sure thing Sandy (He lifts himself onto the machine and lies down)

Sandy: This may hurt a little

Spongebob: AH!

Sandy: ItÔÇÖs not on yet

Spongebob: Oh, AH!

Sandy: ItÔÇÖs not on yet again Spongebob, Now IÔÇÖll turn it on (She pulls a lever)

Spongebob: Well doesnt hurt, AH! THE PAIN ITS KILLING ME (He tries getting off the machine but he cant move) SANDY, PLEASE GET IT OF. (He jumps off the machine) Ah

Sandy: Great news, PatrickÔÇÖs stored memory is in this machine, so with a pull of this lever we should (Whispers) Hopefully

Spongebob: Did you say something Sandy?

Sandy: No, no not at all, Right IÔÇÖll just have to sustain the level of power, converting the DNA transferring it to the reactor at the maximum possible level or prosperity

Spongebob: Huh?

Sandy: DonÔÇÖt worry (She presses a button and the machine powers up, but the cable canÔÇÖt handle it and it explodes) Oh no, the cables destroyed we need to find another cable with a bigger power source

Spongebob: I know just the place (Scene cuts to Spongebob plugging the cable into the back of the Krusty Krab) There we go (He runs back to the Treedome but trips on the plug that runs from the Treedome and restaurant snapping it in two, unbeknown to Spongebob who runs off) Sandy IÔÇÖve plugged it in, now can we get back to bringing my best friend back?

Sandy: Sure (She presses the machine again and it powers up, the electricity powers through the cable but stops at the part that was destroyed, Sandy presses the button again and more power goes through the cable forcing it to spread through the whole ocean)

Spongebob: (He sees the ocean filling with the blue electrical waves) Sandy, YOU NEED TO STOP, NOW! (He tries pressing the button but she pushes it for the last time and the ocean vibrates and the electrical waves die down) Phew

Sandy: Spongebob, what do you mean stop? The experiments finished, but I have bad news

Spongebob: No, please donÔÇÖt say it

Sandy: PatrickÔÇÖs DNA was too much for the machine to handle and it was transported to another dimension and thereÔÇÖs no way of getting it back, IÔÇÖm so sorry (He comforts Spongebob as he walks back to his house and walks into his bedroom)

Spongebob: (He walks up to his bedroom window and looks up at the starry sky) I know your out there Patrick, and IÔÇÖll never forget about you (He gets into bed, Meanwhile in the Grave Yard the electrical currents shock the ground and a green hand lunges out the ground, He gets out of bed and walks to the kitchen) I think IÔÇÖll have some Kelp Bites today, in memory of Patrick (He walks to the fridge and sees Squidward at his window) Squidward? (He opens the window) WhatÔÇÖs the news Squidward?

Squidward: HavenÔÇÖt you heard? The living dead have taken over Bikini Bottom all thanks to SandyÔÇÖs machine

Spongebob: I know what to do, But Ill need some hel (Squidward runs off into his house and opens his window)

Squidward: Good luck

Spongebob: I guess itÔÇÖs just me then (He walks into the Treedome) Sandy, are you in I need to borrow your machine (Sandy emerges from behind the tree)

Sandy: Oh Spongebob itÔÇÖs you, So youÔÇÖve heard about my machine?

Spongebob: Yeah, But it wouldnÔÇÖt be a Sandy Cheeks invention if it didnÔÇÖt go wrong

Sandy: Ow jeez thanks Spongebob

Spongebob: Are you going to come and help defeat them?

Sandy: I canÔÇÖt leave my house in case someone finds out itÔÇÖs my machine that caused all the damage (Spongebob leans closer to Sandy)

Spongebob: Sandy, IÔÇÖm really scared

Sandy: DonÔÇÖt be, IÔÇÖm sure Patrick will be thinking of you right now, and he'll be so proud

Spongebob: Thank you Sandy (He leave the Treedome and runs to downtown Bikini Bottom carrying the machine) Oh my Neptune (He sees all the living dead terrorizing the citizens)

Dead fish: (He spots Spongebob wielding the machine and they all charge towards him) Get him, heÔÇÖs going to destroy us (SpongebobÔÇÖs cell phone rings and he answers it)

Spongebob: CanÔÇÖt really talk right now (HeÔÇÖs running away from them carrying the machine)

Sandy: (On the Cell phone) Spongebob you need to place the machine in the middle of them and press the button, itÔÇÖs your only chance of saving the town

Spongebob: (He drops the Cell phone as the living dead surround him in a circle)

Dead Lobster: ThereÔÇÖs no way you can escape now (They all start to crowd around him, while Spongebob takes a picture of Patrick out his pocket and looks at it)

Spongebob: (His face turns to anger) I donÔÇÖt think so (He presses the button on the machine and jumps high into the air)

Dead Lobster: NO! (The blue electrical shock wave spreads through the city leaving the living dead to collapse and get covered in sand burring them once again)

Spongebob: Yes (He puts the picture into his pocket) IÔÇÖll never forget you buddy

Patrick: (Patrick is floating in a white space looking at a screen with Spongebob on) Neither will I buddy, neither will I

That was an amazing episode. In fact, the part where SpongeBob is looking up at the starry sky in his bedroom nearly made me tear up, and I will tell you right now, I NEVER cry at people's spin-offs. I really think more people need to understand what a talented writer you really are. 630566.gif

Season 1 episode 20 (20)- "Wi-Fi Spy"

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs standing at the Cash register) Ah, nothing like seeing me customers happy faces (Nat walks up to the register) Hello Sir, what can I get for you?

Nat: Oh, IÔÇÖll have a Krabby Patty and the Wi-Fi code

Mr Krabs: Wifey?

Nat: No, WI-FI

Mr Krabs: I donÔÇÖt quite follow

Nat: Oh sheesh, IÔÇÖll just take the burger (Mr Krabs hands him the patty)

Mr Krabs: (He walks into his office and speaks into an intercom) EMPLOYEES PLEASE COME TO ME OFFICE, IMMEDIATELY (Spongebob runs into his office, with Squidward walking behind him)

Spongebob: WhatÔÇÖs the news Mr Krabs?

Squidward: Yeah, IÔÇÖm practically bursting to find out (He says sarcastically)

Mr Krabs: Well Mr Squidward IÔÇÖll tell you, I was serving a customer a second ago and I believe he asked for a Krabby Patty and a side of wifey, I bet itÔÇÖs that darn PlanktonÔÇÖs new recipe

Squidward: A dinosaur like yourself probably wouldnÔÇÖt know that ÔÇ£Wi-FiÔÇØ is what the young and fashionable fish use nowadays to use the internet while on the go

Mr Krabs: Huh?

Squidward: Just install it

Mr Krabs: That I will Mr Squidward, that I will

Title Card: One week later

Nat: (Scene cuts to the outside of the Krusty Krab with a sign that reads Free Wi-Fi when you buy the code for $20.95, there is a huge line leading up to Squidward serving Nat at the cast register) Um Ill have the Wi-Fi Code

Squidward: What, no food?

Nat: No thanks, just the code

Squidward: I canÔÇÖt say I blame you (He hands him a crudely cut piece of paper with a number written on it with blue crayon) ThatÔÇÖll be $20.95, please

Nat: (He takes the piece of paper and sits down, taking his phone out and going onto the internet) Right lets see how SBCÔÇÖs going he is about to press a button when thousands of emails pop up saying ÔÇ£Eat at the Krusty KrabÔÇØ)

Mr Krab: (HeÔÇÖs in his office talking to Spongebob) Sending the emails to everyone in Bikini Bottom was the best plan youÔÇÖve ever had

Spongebob: Well I just thought, whatÔÇÖs the point In having an email address if you donÔÇÖt get people who send spam?

Mr Krabs: (He uses the combination 342858473749573 to open the safe and take the formula out of it) Ah precious formula (He smashes it to the ground and sets fire to it)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! (He runs over to the ash) Why did you do that?, have you been taking your medication

Mr Krabs: No, but thatÔÇÖs not the point, I donÔÇÖt need the recipe anymore

Spongebob: Why? If you donÔÇÖt have the recipe how are you going to cook Krabby Patties?

Mr Krabs: I donÔÇÖt need it anymore because itÔÇÖs all stored in this unsafe, unlocked and unprotected machine known as a computer (He points to the Computer)

Spongebob: As safe as that sounds, donÔÇÖt you think you should keep a paper copy just in case?

Mr Krabs: ItÔÇÖll be fine, now come on you need to help me change the sign at the front too $75.00 for the code (They both walk out the office)

Plankton: (HeÔÇÖs in the Chum Bucket on the computer, but the Krusty Krab pop-ups keep occurring) Stupid Krabs, if heÔÇÖs not tormenting me in real life heÔÇÖs tormenting me viral, doesnÔÇÖt he give anyone any privacy

Karen: (Calls from the kitchen) Quick Plankton, IÔÇÖve spotted something on the CCTV cameraÔÇÖs you installed all over the Krusty Krab (Plankton walks in to see Karen staring at a screen)

Plankton: What is it? (He looks at the screen)

Karen: You know Krabs installed Wi-Fi to the restaurant?

Plankton: ItÔÇÖs hard to forget when you keep reminding me

Karen: Well I was just checking the camera in his office and he destroyed the formula

Plankton: What, why did he want to do that?

Karen: Watch (She rewinds the CCTV video and plays it)

Mr Krabs: No, but thatÔÇÖs not the point, I donÔÇÖt need the recipe anymore

Spongebob: Why? If you donÔÇÖt have the recipe how are you going to cook Krabby Patties?

Mr Krabs: I donÔÇÖt need it anymore because itÔÇÖs all stored in this unsafe, unlocked and unprotected machine known as a computer (He points to the Computer)

Plankton: (He turns the TV off) So Krabs has stored the recipe in the World Wide Web, so if I could just get into the internet and find the recipe IÔÇÖll have full owner ship of the KRABBY PATTY

Karen: Um, was that a question

Plankton: No, but you can answer it if you want

Karen: No IÔÇÖm fine

Plankton: And I know just how I can get it, if I can just find a way of getting onto one of those stupid viral advertisements then I can glide through the internet as easy as getting the formula, which wont be impossible once I find it (He laughs) But how am I going to get into my computer?

Karen: I think your forgetting, that IÔÇÖm a computer

Plankton: Shush Karen you mechanical, computer, IÔÇÖm trying to think of all the computers I know (He thinks)

Karen: Oh dear Neptune (She plugs herself into the Computer and picks Plankton up and put him in her screen)

Plankton: Huh, where am I? (He looks around to see emails flying everywhere) Whoa, Right now I need to find that Krusty Krab advertisement (One flies behind him and picks him up) This is too easy

Spongebob: (He walks into Mr KrabsÔÇÖ office, and he sits on the computer) IÔÇÖm sure Mr Krabs wonÔÇÖt mind me having a check of the Krusty Krab emails (He clicks on one and a video of Plankton flying on the advertisement shows up) Plankton? MR KRABS COME QUICK, PLANKTON! (Mr Krabs runs into his office)

Mr Krabs: What about Plankton?

Spongebob: HeÔÇÖs in our computer, heÔÇÖs probably trying to find the virtual copy of the Krabby Patty recipe, what should we do?

Mr Krabs: Quickly delete the recipe from the web before he finds it

Spongebob: Sure thing boss (He clicks on the ÔÇ£Delete ItemÔÇØ button but it cannot delete as a living thing is in the file) Plankton must already be in the file

Plankton: (He jumps off the advertisement and lands next to the entrance entitled ÔÇ£KRABBY PATTY SECRET RECIPEÔÇØ) There it is (He walks to the entrance just as Spongebob falls from somewhere and lands next to him) Spongebob? How did you get here

Spongebob: Just thank your wife

Plantkon: DonÔÇÖt tell me what to do with my wife (He tries stepping into the file but Spongebob stops him) Get your hands off me

Spongebob: Never (Plankton manages to get his hand off of him and he opens the door and thousands of virus bugs come out) AH!

Plankton: Eww (He tries running into the room but more bugs keep flowing out) Get them off of me

Spongebob: No one can save us (Just as he says this a cloud of white smoke flows out the entrance and a familiar figure steps out) Who are you? (The mysterious figure signals and all the bugs run back into the file) You saved our lives (He walks up to the stranger) Patrick?

Patrick: Spongebob, IÔÇÖm so happy to see you

Spongebob: (He hugs Patrick) IÔÇÖd thought IÔÇÖd never see you again

Patrick: So did I buddy

Spongebob: Sandy said your DNA was transported to another dimension, and there was no way of getting it back

Patrick: Only the power of a best friend could return my DNA

Spongebob: Aww (He hugs Patrick again)

Plankton: (He sneaks into the room) Since those boobs are distracted, ItÔÇÖs the perfect opportunity to get the recipe (He looks up to see a floating piece of paper) That must be the recipe (He quickly jumps up and grabs it) Finally the formula is mine (He unfolds it to find a picture of Spongebob) Huh (He looks down to see Patrick and Spongebob holding the recipe)

Patrick: Looking for this? (They both run off with the recipe)

Plankton: How ironic, I thought they were being distracted when really they were distracting me (He sighs) How I hate my life)

Title Card: One lengthy and boring explanation of how they got out of the internet later

Sandy: (There all in the Treedome) I canÔÇÖt believe it, itÔÇÖs really you (She hugs Patrick)

Patrick: I think this is yours (He hands the recipe to Mr Krabs)

Mr Krabs: Thanks lad (He shakes PatrickÔÇÖs hand)

Squidward: I guess itÔÇÖs good to have you back

Spongebob: You can say that again (Patrick and Spongebob both blow a bubble that pops and shows images of them both at the beach then jelly fishing, eating a Krabby Patty and hugging each other)

Season 2 episode 1 (21)- "The Old Switcheroo"

Plankton: Darn Krabs, IÔÇÖll never get that stupid formula, in the stupid restaurant for the stupid burger (He sits down)

Karen: Why dont you just.

Plankton: Karen do you mind?, IÔÇÖm trying toÔǪ.Wait a minute, If I could switch minds with Krabs IÔÇÖll be able to get a Krabby Patty straight ÔÇÿn easy (He jumps up) And I think I have a mind switching machine lying around somewhere

Karen: Honey, you sure do have a lot of inventions ÔÇ£Lying aroundÔÇØ (Plankton walks into his lab and comes out pushing a machine) (He turns the machine on and gets a stamp on his hand) Right now, If I just touch Krabs with my stamp-covered hands IÔÇÖll be able to swap minds with him (He laughs and walks out the Chum Bucket)

Karen: Well I wonder how this is going to end (She rolls her eyes)

Plankton: (He sneaks into the Krusty Krab hiding under tables and chairs) Right now I just have to reach KrabsÔÇÖ office (He walks towards it but gets picked up by Squidward)

Squidward: Well, Well well what do we have here? (He holds Plankton in front of his face)

Plankton: Put me down (He struggles but touches Squidward on his nose, switching minds)

Squidward in PlanktonÔÇÖs body: Ah, what just happened? (He looks at his hands and feet) Oh No IÔÇÖm in PlanktonÔÇÖs body, well at least I donÔÇÖt have to work, he laughs)

Plankton in SquidwardÔÇÖs body: Well IÔÇÖm not in Krabs, but IÔÇÖm in the next best thing (He walks into KrabsÔÇÖ office) Krabs!

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs in his office counting money) Squidward?

Plankton in Plankton body: Yes, it is I Squidward (He steps towards him) Put her here (He puts his hand out which now has a red stamp)

Mr Krabs: No Im fine thanks Squidward (He turns away but Plankton in Squidwards body touches him on his back) What the (Plankton in Squidwards body switches with Mr Krabs now Plankton is in Mr Krabs body and Mr Krabs in Squidwards)

Plankton in KrabsÔÇÖ body: How foolish of you Krabs (He laughs)

Mr Krabs in SquidwardÔÇÖs body: Plankton! Give me back my body

Plankton in KrabsÔÇÖ body: NEVER! (He laughs)

(Scene cuts to Squidward in PlanktonÔÇÖs body)

Squidward in PlanktonÔÇÖs body: (He reaches the office door when he sees Spongebob run into the Krusty Krab) Spongebob, just the guy I need (He runs over to Spongebob and touches his foot)

Spongebob: Ow (He looks down as he swaps with Squidward, now Spongebob is in PlanktonÔÇÖs body and Squidward in SpongebobÔÇÖs) What happened? IÔÇÖm Plankton?

Squidward in SpongebobÔÇÖs body: (He touches his now spongy skin) Well itÔÇÖs better than being a tiny Cyclops

Plankton in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ body: So long Krabs, One Krabby Patty to go (He laughs and walks out his office)

Mr KrabsÔÇÖ in SquidwardÔÇÖs body: Oh no you donÔÇÖt (He runs out the Office and looks around the Restaurant for Plankton in his body) Where did that handsome, rascal go? (He keeps looking, he sees PlanktonÔÇÖs body on the floor and runs up to it) So you must be Squidward

Spongebob in PlanktonÔÇÖs body: Mr Krabs? No, I swapped with Squidward so now IÔÇÖm in PlanktonÔÇÖs body (He touches Mr Krabs in SquidwardÔÇÖs bodyÔÇÖs foot and now Spongebob is in SquidwardÔÇÖs body and Mr Krabs is in SpongebobÔÇÖs) Sorry Mr Krabs, that was an accident, here lets change back (Mr Krabs in Plankton spots Plankton in his own body) No time, I need to get Plankton (He runs after him)

Squidward in SpongebobÔÇÖs body: (HeÔÇÖs in the kitchen looking everywhere) WhereÔÇÖs my body? (He looks around and spots his body outside) Ah ha (He runs outside) Spongebob give me back my body (He walks up to his body) Spongebob touch my hand

Patrick in SquidwardÔÇÖs body: Oh hey Squidward

Squidward in Spongebobs body: Patrick what the.How did you get in my body?

Patrick in SquidwardÔÇÖs body: Oh I swapped with Spongebob

Squidward in SpongebobÔÇÖs body: Well give me back my body

Patrick in SquidwardÔÇÖs body: No, I like your body, my hands can finally touch private places they couldnÔÇÖt before, you know what I mean (He laughs then imagines himself reaching up to a cupboard entitled ÔÇ£PrivateÔÇØ)

Squidward in SpongebobÔÇÖs body: Give. It. Back. (He lunges towards Patrick in SquidwardÔÇÖs body but he runs into the Krusty Krab) PATRICK! (He chases him into the Restaurant)

Nat: (He stops Squidward in SpongebobÔÇÖs body thinking itÔÇÖs Spongebob) Excuse me sir, can I have a Krabby Patty

Squidward in SpongebobÔÇÖs body: Get out my way (He pushes Nat aside but gets bombarded with orders to make Krabby Patties) Get away from me (He tries moving but he canÔÇÖt, He breaks free) I need to swap with someone (He looks around to see Mr KrabsÔÇÖ body in the kitchen) Ah ha (He walks into the kitchen and touches Mr Krabs on the back)

Plankton in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ body: Huh (He changes minds with Squidward so now Plankton is in Spongebob and Squidward in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ) Oh great IÔÇÖm in that porous freak (He looks around to see Squidward in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ body) Well I can still get the Krabby Patty and Krabs wonÔÇÖt recognize me (He picks up a Krabby Patty and runs out the Krusty Krab)

Mr Krabs in PlanktonÔÇÖs body: (HeÔÇÖs still looking for Plankton in his body and he spots him, so he runs up to him) PLANKTON!

Squidward in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ body: No itÔÇÖs me Squidward

Mr Krabs in PlanktonÔÇÖs body: Give me back my body (He sounds angry)

Squidward in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ body: No way, IÔÇÖm not being that tiny Cyclops again

Mr Krabs in Planktons body: SQUIDWAR. (He spots Plankton in Spongebobs body running out the Krusty Krab with a Krabby Patty) No time (He runs out the Krusty Krab chasing after Plankton in Spongebobs body) Plankton drop the Krabby Patty (Plankton in Spongebob runs even faster but Mr Krabs in Planktons body catches up and switches with him) Yes, finally Im out of that awful body

Plankton: Oh thanks for making this episode a lot easier.Episode of events that is (He laughs then runs into the Chum Bucket with the Krabby Patty)

Squidward in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ body: IÔÇÖve got to find my original body (He walks out the front of the Krusty Krab and sees Sandy) Randy, just the sucker I need (He runs up to Sandy) Oh hello Sally

Sandy: Uh, Mr Krabs (She looks confused)

Squidward in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ body: Put her here (He puts his hand out in front of Sandy)

Sandy: Um, sure (She shakes his hand and they switch bodies, now Squidward is in SandyÔÇÖs body and Sandy in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ) Squidward you tricked me

Squidward in SandyÔÇÖs body: (He looks down at his new body) Eww, what are these two things on my chest?

Sandy in Mr KrabsÔÇÖ body: Um the two Krabby Patties you were holding

Squidward in SandyÔÇÖs body: Oh yeah, Right now Patrick might want to switch with me if IÔÇÖm in his friends body (He runs into the Krusty Krab followed by Sandy in Mr KrabÔÇÖs body, Squidward in SandyÔÇÖs body sees Patrick in his body holding a Krabby Patty) There he is (He runs up to Patrick in his body) Give me back my body, Patrick?,(He notices Patrick has switched minds with a Krabby Patty) A Krabby Patty, It doesnÔÇÖt even have a mind of itÔÇÖs own (He shouts) EVERYONE COME INTO THE KITCHEN (Everyone rushes in) Now, we can just all hold hands and we will all change between bodies until we are all back in our correct oneÔÇÖs

Sandy in Mr Krabs: Well this isnÔÇÖt going to work Mr KrabÔÇÖs isnÔÇÖt here

Patrick in the Krabby Patty: And Plankton

Squidward in SandyÔÇÖs body: WeÔÇÖll worry about that later (They all hold hands and everyone switches minds)

Patrick in SquidwardÔÇÖs body: Nope, weÔÇÖll still not right

Time Card: Several minutes later.

Squidward: (He touches his arm) Yeah IÔÇÖm back in my body, how about everyone else?

Sandy and Patrick: Yeah

Spongebob in the Krabby Patty: No

Squidward: I know your not, we have to go to the Chum Bucket and change with Krabs and Plankton (They all run out the Krusty Krab and into the Chum Bucket) Mr Krabs were here

Plankton: Sorry but your too late (Mr Krabs in SpongebobÔÇÖs body is tied up in the corner with Plankton holding a Krabby Patty over the analysis machine)

Sandy: Squidward, you stop Plankton while we switch the remaining minds (Sandy unties Mr Krabs in SpongebobÔÇÖs body and they all switch back)

Spongebob: ItÔÇÖs good to be back in my own body (ThereÔÇÖs a beeping sound, when they all turn around they see the Krabby Patty in the analysis machine)

Mr Krabs: NO!

Plankton: YES! (He jumps up and down in excitement)

Machine: Ingredients

Plankton: (He grabs a pen and paper)

Machine: Jellyfish squeezing

Plankton: (He writes it down on the paper) This is so great (Spongebob and Mr Krabs both look at each other)

Machine: Whale blubber, Sea Horse Snout, and a Sprinkle of Anchor rust

Plankton: (He writes it down on the piece of paper) I cant believe it, The Krabby Patty recipe has exactly the same ingredients as my Chum Burger

Spongebob: (He Interrupts) Correction, it is a Chum Burger

Plankton: Wha, what do you mean?

Spongebob: When you were holding the Krabby Patty over the analysis machine and we were switching bodies, I picked up a Chum Burger and threw it at your hands making it switch bodies

Mr Krabs: So the Chum Burger had the taste of a Krabby Patty and visa versa, silly Plankton he thought he could defeat us (He laughs)

Spongebob: (He picks up the Chum Burger with the taste of a Krabby Patty and throws it into his kitchen)

Plankton: Give me that (He runs into the kitchen and searches threw piles of Chum Burgers)

Spongebob: (Everyone walks out the Chum Bucket)

Squidward: (He breathes in and out) Ah fresh air

Sandy: Air?

Squidward: I mean, fresh water (Spongebob walks out holding a Krabby Patty)

Spongebob: When should we tell Plankton we swapped the minds of the burger before we left?

Mr Krabs: Lets just wait until he drives himself insane looking everywhere for it, then get seriously depressed and have a mental breakdown, then we can tell him

Spongebob: Aw itÔÇÖs good to have everyone back in there own bodies (He hugs them all)

Patrick: (With KarenÔÇÖs voice) Yeah, everything worked out great

Spongebob: Ha ha, Uh oh

Season 2 episode 2 (22)- "Soylent Canteen"

Spongebob: (He places a Krabby Patty onto the grill) Ah, nothing like the smell of grease to feel your lungs in the morning, right Squidward?

Squidward: Eh (He sighs)

Spongebob: Order u(The Krusty Krab starts to shake making Spongebob drop the Krabby Patty on the floor) Whoa, whats happening?

Squidward: I donÔÇÖt knooah! (He falls through the serving hatch and into the kitchen landing next to Spongebob)

Plankton: (HeÔÇÖs grinding Chum with a giant sliver blade that is chopping it up) Almost there (The ground is shaking so much the metal starts to peel off the Restaurant) There (He presses a button and the machine turns off)

Karen: What was the point in that? No one is going to eat that chum, itÔÇÖs just going to rot in the freezer

Plankton: Great, that will give it extra flavour

Spongebob: (He and Squidward get up) At last itÔÇÖs stopped (The lights turn off) What was that?

Squidward: I have no idea, but I do know GET OFF ME (He pushes Spongebob off of him and walks behind the cash register) Yes, may I help you? (He looks up to see a pink crab with blonde, wavy hair and wearing a light green dress)

Klarisse: Do you sale any salads?

Squidward: Unfortunately not, we just sale heart attacks on a bun, Double heart attacks on a bun and heart attacks with extra cheese

Klarisse: Oh OK, IÔÇÖll just take some kelp bites (She holds the dollar in front of Squidward, just as Mr Krabs bursts out his office)

Mr Krabs: SpongebobÔÇÖs been telling me a customer wants to order a sal-ad, what is the meaning of this word (He looks up and sees Klarisse) SheÔÇÖs beautiful (He runs up to Klarisse and takes the dollar off of her) Where did you get such a beautiful dollar? (He starts kissing the dollar)

Klarisse: I think IÔÇÖll pass on the food

Squidward: No one blames you honey

Klarisse: ..And IÔÇÖd like my dollar back, thank you (She takes it from Mr Krabs)

Mr Krabs: My youÔÇÖre a pretty lady

Klarisse: Why thank you, your not to bad yourself (They both chuckle)

Mr Krabs: So, is there a Mr. Beautiful?

Klarisse: No IÔÇÖm single

Mr Krabs: I believe I have a Sal-ad in my office (He holds KlarisseÔÇÖs claw and begins to walk into his office)

Spongebob: (He walks out the kitchen) How can Mr Krabs have a salad in his office if he doesnÔÇÖt know what it is

Squidward: (He raises his eyebrows)

Spongebob: Oh, I get ya, Mr Krabs you devil

Plankton: (HeÔÇÖs standing behind the glass with a huge pile of Chum in front of it) Right, this is going to take even more POWER! (He winds the dial from ÔÇ£LowÔÇØ to ÔÇ£MediumÔÇØ to ÔÇ£HighÔÇØ then to ÔÇ£Dangerously highÔÇØ) That should do it (The giant blade lowers towards the chum but runs out of power and stops) Oh great, where am I going to find enough power to charge this beast of a machine? (He looks out the window to see an electricity tower) Just the thing (He pulls the plug from the machine and runs outside towards the electricity tower)

Mr Krabs: (He is sat on a little table in his office with candles on the table) So Klarisse, are you usually this beautiful?

Klarisse: Oh Eugene (She laughs) So tell me a bit about yourself

Mr Krabs: Well OK, People often compliment me on how generous I am

Klarisse: Oh, so you do a lot of charity work?

Mr Krabs: No, I mean no

Klarisse: (She looks confused)

Mr Krabs: Charity work? I thought you said ÔÇ£Clarity workÔÇØ Yeah I do lots of charitable things

Klarisse: Good, because I hate crabs who are cheap

Mr Krabs: Yeah, me two (He laughs nervously)

Plankton: (He runs back to the Chum Bucket) Now I have connected the two cables I can continue grinding my chum (He pushes the button and the blades start spinning and lowering towards the chum)

Squidward: (The Krusty Krab starts shaking again) Not again (He falls over)

Spongebob: (He stumbles backwards and hits into the side of the Restaurant) For fudge sake

Klarisse: EUGENE! (She falls behind the Mr KrabsÔÇÖ desk)

Mr Krabs: (He holds his claw out to her) Hold on (She grabs onto his claw but falls next to her) Goodbye my sweet (They both put there lips together just as the office lights turn off) What the? No matter, where were we (He kisses Klarisse) You have the most beautiful lips

Spongebob: (He stops kissing Mr Krabs) Thank you Mr Krabs, but thereÔÇÖs no time to discuss my kissing skills

Mr Krabs: SPONGEBOB! Get out of me office

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs the whole towns had a power cut

Mr Krabs: What do you mean?

Spongebob: Well thereÔÇÖs one place that hasnÔÇÖt been cut off by the power

Mr Krabs: Well steal electricity from them

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs I dont think (He pushes Spongebob out his office)

Mr Krabs: Thank you Spongebob

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs (He shuts the door in Spongebobs face)

Mr Krabs: Now where were we? (He walks towards Klarisse)

Spongebob Oh (He looks through the window of the Krusty Krab and at the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: (He presses a button and the blades stop making a noise) Ah, thatÔÇÖs nice (Karen rolls herself into the room)

Karen: Plankton

Plankton: What? CanÔÇÖt you see IÔÇÖm busy trying to stay away from you and your nagging software?

Karen: But the whole towns had a power cut and the Chum Buckets the only place that survived the cut

Plankton: DonÔÇÖt you get it, soon everyone in town will come to me for electricity (He laughs then someone knocks on the door) Huh

Karen: Sounds like one of the people you were just describing, Remember flatter the customer make him feel good (Plankton opens the door)

Plankton: What the hell do you want? (Spongebob is standing at the door)

Spongebob: Oh hello Plankton, I notice the Chum Bucket survived the power cut

Plankton: So?

Spongebob: Well considering youÔÇÖve got so much electricity and the Krusty Krab doesnÔÇÖt, would you consider lending us some?

Plankton: Oh so you want me, the owner of the rival restaurant to give free electricity to the stuck up, pig named Krabs?

Spongebob: WellYeah, so what do you say?

Plankton: WhatÔÇÖs that word beginning with ÔÇ£YÔÇØ?

Spongebob: Um, Yes?

Plankton: No IÔÇÖm pretty sure itÔÇÖs ÔÇ£YÔÇÖNEVERÔÇØ (Plankton shuts the door in SpongebobÔÇÖs face)

Spongebob: (He walks from the Chum Bucket but sees Sandy around the side of the restaurant) Sandy?

Sandy: Oh hey Spongebob

Spongebob: What are you doing? (He walks up to her and sees she has a plug connected to the Chum Bucket)

Sandy: Well I was working on my invention when the power got cut, then I noticed the Chum Bucket had some power, so I thought IÔÇÖd illegally steal some from Plankton

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs not a bad idea, can you help me hook up the wire to the Krusty Krab

Sandy: Sure (She pulls a plug and Spongebob takes it to the Krusty Krab, plugging it into the front of the restaurant)

Spongebob: There we go (He runs back to Sandy)

Sandy: Right nowÔÇÖs the tricky part, one of us has to climb through this here hole and turn the switch on so the electricity will flow between buildings

Spongebob: This sounds like a job for Sandy Cheeks

Sandy: Oh great (She climbs through the hole and climbing along the wall she manages to flick the switch, turning the electricity back on in the Chum Bucket)

Squidward: (The lights turn back on) At last (Sandy tries climbing back through the hole but falls into the huge pile of chum)

Sandy: AH!, SPONGEBOB HELP ME IÔÇÖM COVERED IN THIS HORRIBLE BROWN STUFF

Spongebob: Ew

Sandy: No itÔÇÖs not what your thinking of itÔÇÖs got rusty nails and clippings in it

Spongebob: That must be chum (He looks through the hole) IÔÇÖll help you Sandy (He jumps in the chum)

Sandy: How are you going to help me now If your in here too?

Spongebob: (He emerges from the chum) Well Ill just go andEh, I didnt really think about that, we need to call for help

Sandy and Spongebob: PLANKTON, HELP US!

Plankton: (HeÔÇÖs in the Barg ÔÇÿN Mart) What do you think will go with the brown, rusty walls (He holds up to different colored cans of paint)

Karen: Eh (She sighs)

Sandy and Spongebob: HELP!

Sandy: I donÔÇÖt think heÔÇÖs in

Spongebob: I know (He spots the cable) Sandy throw me up to the wire

Sandy: IÔÇÖll try (She holds Spongebob by the shoulders and lifts him out the chum) Now jump up to the wire (He jumps up and grabs onto the wire) There (He pulls really hard on the wire and the Krusty Krab begins to slide towards the Chum Bucket)

Mr Krabs: This has been the happiest day of my life

Klarisse: Aw, Eugene (She hugs him but the Krusty Krab jolts and they everyone in the Krusty Krab falls out the Restaurant and into the Chum in the Chum Bucket)

Squidward: (He pulls himself out the chum) What happened? (Everyone begins to emerge from the chum)

Mr Krabs: Ew, were in chum (He looks around) Klarisse are you OK? (He cantÔÇÖs see her anywhere) Sweety where are you? (While heÔÇÖs talking the blades start to spin and lower towards the chum)

Nat: LOOK! (Everyone sees the blades lowering)

Sandy: Quick, we all need to get out of here before we are all grind into the chum (Everyone panics)

Spongebob: (HeÔÇÖs feeling the tiles of the Chum Bucket) ThereÔÇÖs no way out (Patrick head buts the wall)

Patrick: There is now (He gets up)

Spongebob: Patrick, are you all right?

Patrick: IÔÇÖve never felt b-b-b-better, eh (Spongebob and Patrick run out, followed by everyone else, bur Mr Krabs is still looking for Klarisse)

Sandy: Mr Krabs you need to get out of here the blades are just above your head

Mr Krabs: Save your self, I need to look for Clarisse (He digs beneath the chum while the blades keep lowering) Klarisse where are you?

Klarisse: (In a weak voice) IÔÇÖm, IÔÇÖm up here (He looks up to see her stuck between two of the blades) Save yourself, YouÔÇÖve made the last couple of hours of my life the best IÔÇÖve ever had

Mr Krabs: ThereÔÇÖs no way IÔÇÖm leaving you (He reaches up to the blades trying to pull Klarisse free) DonÔÇÖt leave me

Spongebob: (He shouts through the hole) MR KRABS GET OUT OF THERE (ThereÔÇÖs a jarring noise and the blades stop) Huh (A crab emerges from the Chum Bucket) Mr Krabs?

Klarisse: (The crab turns around to show she is Klarisse) Eugene sacrificed his life to save me (Spongebob runs into the Chum Bucket followed by everyone else, he sees Mr Krabs jammed between the two blades)

Spongebob: No, Mr Krabs donÔÇÖt leave us (He starts to wake up) Mr Krabs?

Mr Krabs: (In a weak voice) Boy, itÔÇÖs good to see ya

Spongebob: MR KRABS! (He jumps up while everyone pulls him out the blades and out the Chum Bucket) How did you survive?

Mr Krabs: They donÔÇÖt call me ÔÇ£Armour Abs KrabsÔÇØ for nothing

Spongebob: They donÔÖt, remember?

Mr Krabs: Oh yeah (Klarisse walks over to him and kneels down)

Klarisse: You saved my life, you are the most thoughtful crab in the whole ocean (She kisses him on the lips)

Mr Krabs: See lad, thatÔÇÖs how your suppose to score with a woman

Spongebob: You are truly the master

Klarisse: He sure is, he sure is (She smiles to Mr Krabs and he smiles back)

Season 2 episode 3 (23)- "Squidicide"

Squidward: TonightÔÇÖs the night (He jumps up from behind the register)

Spongebob: WhatÔÇÖs happening tonight Squidward?

Squidward: IÔÇÖm finally going to beat Squilliam in the Clarinet finals

Spongebob: Are you sure Squidward, what makes tonight so different?

Squidward: HeÔÇÖs ill, thereÔÇÖs no way I can lose against someone whoÔÇÖs not going to be there

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs good news Squidward, make sure you tell me all about it tomorrow

Squidward: Sorry Spongebob, but after the performance IÔÇÖm leaving the neighbourhood and never coming back to this Neptune forsaken city, as I will be so loved that IÔÇÖll live in Shell City away from you

Spongebob: But Squidward

Squidward: DonÔÇÖt talk, The next time your see me IÔÇÖll be rich and famous

Title Card: The Next Time Spongebob sees Squidward.

Spongebob: Hey Squidward are you rich and famous now?

Squidward: NO IÔÇÖM NOT, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! (He stands behind the register)

Spongebob: How did you lose, you said Squilliam was not going to be there

Squidward: He wasnÔÇÖt

Spongebob: Then how did yo.?

Squidward: (Interrupting Spongebob) The judges said my performance was so bad that they caught a life threatening virus

Spongebob: So who won?

Squidward: They gave the award to Patrick

Spongebob: But Patrick canÔÇÖt play an instrument

Squidward: I know (He starts to cry)

Spongebob: Oh

Squidward: And then (Mr Krabs comes out his office)

Mr Krabs: Squidward your four minutes late

Squidward: Oh, Can it Krabs IÔÇÖm trying to talk here

Mr Krabs: Oh so your late and talking back to me, one more word from you and your fired

Squidward: But?

Mr Krabs: YOUR FIRED!

Spongebob: MR KRABS! You canÔÇÖt fire Squidward, heÔÇÖs your only friend

Mr Krabs: I donÔÇÖt need any friends anymore now that IÔÇÖve got Klarisse

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs!

Squidward: Gladly (He walks out the Krusty Krab) Now IÔÇÖm a free man, I can do whatever I like, but first I need to get a steady job I donÔÇÖt think that will be too hard with my wonderful talent (He laughs and walks away from the Krusty Krab)

Mr Krabs: Now that heÔÇÖs gone I can get back to taking money out yer pay check

Spongebob: Ok Mr Krabs (Mr Krabs walks into his office and he starts staring into space)

Mr Krabs: BOY! Come he. (Spongebob pokes his head out from behind the chair) Huh wha

Spongebob: What is it Mr Krabs?

Mr Krabs: Um.. Well you know Klarisse?

Spongebob: Your girlfriend?

Mr Krabs: Yeah, but IÔÇÖd prefer it if you didnÔÇÖt call her that

Spongebob: What? So sheÔÇÖs your boyfriend?

Mr Krabs: (He sighs) OK then, sheÔÇÖs my girlfriend, anyway thatÔÇÖs not the point I want to ask her out on a date but IÔÇÖm going to be in the Restaurant, so I need you to go and escort her to the Restaurant could you do that for me, boy?

Spongebob: Of course I can Mr Krabs, but where does she live?

Mr Krabs: Well when I was in Hospital recovering from the blades that grinded me, she gave me her number, here take it (He hands Spongebob a piece of paper with a number on it) Well run along, and bring her back to the Restaurant

Spongebob: Sure (He runs out the Krusty Krab)

Librarian: (Scene cuts to the outside of the Library) Sorry Mr Tentacle, but your just not what were looking for

Art College: Sorry Mr Tentacle, but your just not what were looking for

Barg ÔÇÿN Mart owner: Sorry Mr Tennis ballÔÇÖs, but your just not what were looking for

Squidward: ItÔÇÖs pronounced TENTACLES (He slams the door in SquidwardÔÇÖs face) Huh, I guess IÔÇÖll go and ask a friend to come to the cinema for the next showing of ÔÇ£The Cod FatherÔÇØ (He knocks on the door and Nat opens the door) Hey Nat, do you want to come and watch a movie with me?

Nat: Uh, Hello Squidward I didnt expect to see you.Um, I cant right now Im ironing my cereal (He walks back into his house and up to his wife) Awh jeez its that annoying Squid again, I cant stand him

Mabel: Honey, you left the door open

Nat: Whoops (He shuts the door but Squidward heard what he said)

Squidward: Ive got no job, no friends and no talent, well at least I still have my house.WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HOUSE (There is a cut to Squidwards house which has been burned down)

Patrick: Squidward (He runs up to Squidward) IÔÇÖm sorry you didnÔÇÖt find out earlier, I was cooking some food, in your house and lets say things got fiery (Squidward collapses to the floor) ThereÔÇÖs no need to be sad Squidward, IÔÇÖve got a new friend while your house was burning to the ground and he said heÔÇÖs moving into a new house, right behind where your house used to be (Squidward cryÔÇÖs even more) ItÔÇÖs not all bad you could go and get money from that place (Squidward shoots up)

Squidward: What, you mean insurance?

Patrick: Yeah

Squidward: Great idea

Patrick: (He stands for a while when Squidward leaves) I think IÔÇÖll go and cook some food in SquidwardÔÇÖs house

Spongebob: (Spongebob is looking at the numbers on the doors) Sixteen, seventeen ah there it is, eighteen ÔÇ£Seahorse DriveÔÇØ this must be where she lives (He walks up to the door and knocks on it, he looks around to see the uncut grass and smashed glass on the floor) Ew (He bends down and shouts through the hole in the door) Klarisse, you in? (His wallet falls out his back pocket and into the long grass) Oh no (He kneels down into the overgrown grass and feels around for his wallet) ItÔÇÖs got to be here somewhere (He spots a sea snake in the grass) AH! (He knocks really hard on the door) KLARISSE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF NEPTUNE OPEN UP! (He knocks so hard the door comes off itÔÇÖs hinges) Hello? Are you in (He gets up and sneaks into each room looking for her) I guess sheÔÇÖs not in (He hears a voice upstairs) That must be hear (He walks upstairs and listens into a room)

Klarisse: (She is on a Shell Phone talking to someone) Yeah, thatÔÇÖs right I can take every last cent from the old man

Spongebob: (He leans back from the door) She must be talking about Mr Krabs (He listens in again)

Klarisse: Yeah, IÔÇÖll be back with all the loot

Spongebob: SheÔÇÖs going to take all of Mr KrabsÔÇÖ money

Klarisse: Who is? (Spongebob turns around to see Klarisse standing above him)

Spongebob: You are!

Klarisse: ThatÔÇÖs preposterous, I love Eugene why would I want to steal his money?

Spongebob: Yeah, that would be pretty weird

Klarisse: Anyway, why are you here?

Spongebob: Oh yeah, I almost forgot he wanted me to take you to a Restaurant

Klarisse: That was nice (Spongebob follows her as she walks down the stairs and out the house)

Spongebob: How silly of me to think youÔÇÖd steal Mr KrabsÔÇÖ money

Klarisse: Yes, silly (She looks nervous)

Squidward: (He arrives at the office) My house has just burned down and as I have insurance I think IÔÇÖm entitled to some money

Woman fish: Sure, just tell me your name

Squidward: Squidward Q. Tentacles (She types S-Q-U into the computer and SquidwardÔÇÖs name comes up)

Woman fish: What time did your house burn down again?

Squidward: Well it must have been around twelve oÔÇÖ clock

Woman fish: Sorry sir, but you insurance expired at eleven oÔÇÖ clock today, so you wonÔÇÖt be getting any money (Squidward walks out the office clutching his head) Sir?

Squidward: (He stumbles through Bikini Bottom clutching his head)

(Flashback)

Mr Krabs: YOUR FIRED!

Woman fish: You donÔÇÖt have any insurance

Announcer: .And the winner of the clarinet performance is.PATRICK STAR

Spongebob: We have a new neighbour

No friends, no friends, fired, insurance, clarinet, neighbour, no friends

(End flashback)

Squidward: (Squidward finds himself standing on the edge of a cliff) WhatÔÇÖs the point in living anymore? (He lifts one foot off the ground and hovers it over the side of the cliff)

Winston: DonÔÇÖt do it lad

Squidward: Huh (He pulls his foot off the ledge and turns around) Who said that? (An old dolphin steps out from behind the coral)

Winston: Just donÔÇÖt jump

Squidward: WhatÔÇÖs the point, ThereÔÇÖs nothing to live for anymore (He turns to the edge)

Winston: I know how you feel, but please donÔÇÖt jump you have everything to live for

Squidward: You donÔÇÖt know how I feel (He starts to tear up)

Winston: I do (They both look at each other and Squidward steps away from the edge)

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs in the Restaurant looking at his watch) They should be here by now (Klarisse walks in followed by Spongebob) KLARISSE! (He jumps out his seat and escorts her to a seat next to him)

Klarisse: When is the food going to be here, IÔÇÖm starving.

Mr Krabs: Oh yes, IÔÇÖll just go tell the chef (He walks into the kitchen while Klarisse stays in her seat)

Spongebob: I suppose IÔÇÖll go now (He walks to the door but turns around to see Klarisse looking shifty) Or maybe I wonÔÇÖt go just yet (He jumps under a table and craws along the floor until heÔÇÖs under Klarisses table) Ha ha

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs in an old fashioned house with a fire burning, Winston walks in with a tray) Thanks for stopping me from doing something I would regret

Winston: ThereÔÇÖs no need to thank me, you remind me of me when I was a lot younger (He pours a drink)

Title Card: Two hours later

Squidward: (The clock chimes) Oh my, look at the time I need to go (He gets up) Is there anything I can get you before I go

Winston: YouÔÇÖve done enough already, I havenÔÇÖt had this sort of attention for years and I thank you

Squidward: Well you did save my life

Winston: Well there is one thing you could do, I get so lonely you could phone me once in a while

Squidward: Consider it done (He walks out the house waving goodbye to Winston)

Klarisse: (She gets up out the chair) That was a nice evening Eugene but I better get going

Mr Krabs: Let me take you home

Klarisse: No IÔÇÖm fine, I can make my own way back (She walks out the Restaurant while Mr Krabs watches in awe)

Spongebob: (He clambers out from under the table) Mr Krabs

Mr Krabs: WHA! Spongebob how long were you under there

Spongebob: That doesnÔÇÖt matter, I think Klarisse is only dating you for your money

Mr Krabs: Oh I see, when a beautiful, young woman asks an ugly, old man out she only does it to get money, well I donÔÇÖt believe you (He walks out the Restaurant)

Spongebob: (He sighs and walks out the Restaurant)

Squidward: (He marks a date off his calendar) Two weeks and I havenÔÇÖt had one thought of killing myself (He looks over at the phone) I really should phone Winston, you know IÔÇÖll do it tomorrow

Title Card: The next day

Squidward: Next week

Title Card: Next week

Squidward: I know IÔÇÖll give him a visit since itÔÇÖs been too long to just give him a phone call (He walks out his house and out of Bikini Bottom)

Spongebob: (He watches Klarisse from the bushes as she walks into the Krusty Krab) I will show Mr Krabs the truth about his girlfriend (He runs up to the Krusty Krab to see Mr Krabs with Klarisse laughing together) I havenÔÇÖt seen Mr Krabs this happy sinceÔǪwell ever, I couldnÔÇÿt spoil that for him (He feels disheartened, he smiles and walks away from the Krusty Krab while Mr Krabs and Klarisse both laugh happily together)

Squidward: (He opens the door to WinstonÔÇÖs house) Winston, are you in? Hello? (He looks around the house but canÔÇÖt see him) Huh, he must be in bed (He walks into his bedroom but heÔÇÖs not there) He must be out (He walks out the bedroom to see Winston asleep in his arm chair next to the fire) Ah, there he is (He walks up to Winston and looks at his face) Winston, wake up itÔÇÖs me Squidward, I know I havenÔÇÖt called but IÔÇÖm here now, Winston (He looks confused so he feels WinstonÔÇÖs pulse) No, Winston please donÔÇÖt go (Squidward starts crying) I was his only friend and I didnÔÇÖt even give him a single call (He turns around and knocks over a table with a label reading ÔÇ£My WillÔÇØ He picks the table up and opens the will) ÔÇ£To Squidward, I leave you the task of arranging my Funeral, although I never got the chance to tell you that you were like the son I never hadÔÇØ (Squidward gets up clutching the will next to his chest) I will

Reverend Timmy Trout: (HeÔÇÖs talking to Squidward who is the only person in the Church) Winston, was a lovely man I was told and although not having many friends of family members he was a kind and loyal member of the community, would anyone like to say a few words? (Squidward stands up and walks to the front of the Church)

Squidward: Winston was my best friend and father to me, he stopped me doing wrong and helped me when I was down, IÔÇÖll never forget him and he will live on in my heart forever (He looks at the coffin and sheds a tear) Goodnight dad

Season ? episode ? (??)- "A Documentary to Remember"

This very special episode of ÔÇ£The Adventures in the Underground CityÔÇØ will show you the process for me writing an episode of the series, I will show you how I think of a title, jokes and the difficult task of ending an episode...

Step 1 (The Story): All stories must have a plot, so I start thinking of a basic plot and build it up. IÔÇÖll demonstrate with a new upcoming episode with this plot ÔÇ£Plankton enters SpongebobÔÇÖs mind to retrieve the formulaÔÇØ I will then expand the plot to vary it from other Spongebob episodes (Eg. "The Inside Job") ÔÇ£Plankton enters SpongebobÔÇÖs mind to get the formula but ends up entering special dates in SpongebobÔÇÖs memory destroying his mindÔÇØ I may also expand the plot even more if it doesn't last that long.

Step 2 (The Title): Some may wait until they have written the whole story to then think of a title, but I donÔÇÖt. I read through the plot and think of a basic title like ÔÇ£The Mind GameÔÇØ itÔÇÖs a very simple title but isnÔÇÖt that exciting so I then think of a pun I could use from a movie or TV Show and for this particular episode I came up with the 2004 movie ÔÇ£Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MindÔÇØ I then change the words around a bit and after a long time I came up with ÔÇ£Internal Sunshine of the Spongy MindÔÇØ Now I have a plot and an intriguing title

Step 3 (Starting the story): When I write the script for the episode I usually start with the problem, For example, In this episode Plankton has another failed attempt at getting the formula, I need to build the story up so Plankton has a motive for building the machine.

Step 4 (Jokes and emotion): I usually know from the beginning if the episode is going to be funny or emotional (This one is going to be humorous) so to add jokes I first write a simple conversation for Plankton and Karen

Karen: You could build a machine and get the formula from Spongebob

Plankton: ThatÔÇÖs a great idea

Its a pretty uninteresting conversation but if you add a few jokes.

Karen: You could build a machine and enter the little freaks mind, although you could easily improve your own recipe, but that never seems to cross your mind

Plankton: I know, IÔÇÖll enter SpongebobÔÇÖs mind using a machine, IÔÇÖm a genius see Karen: That's why I'm the owner of a Restaurant and your a computer

Then If I continue with the whole episode in this style it should write itself...

Step 5 (Writing an ending): I always find it quite hard to end an episode, mainly because it usually has to be funny and wrap the whole story up in the last three or so lines. I donÔÇÖt find it so hard if itÔÇÖs an emotional episode as it usually ends with a funeral, a speech or someone praying.

Step 6 (Rereading and uploading): When I have finished writing the episode I reread it checking for spelling mistakes, bad jokes and when I have finished checking, I upload it to SBC

Thanks for reading, I hope this gave you a little insight into how I write my Spin-Off

Season 2 episode 4 (24)- "In the Name of the Stepfather"

Nurse: (Standing in a circle surrounded by seniors) Sorry seniors, but you wonÔÇÖt be going on the trip to the rope factory today

Old Man Jenkins: Oh, I was waiting twenty years to go there, why canÔÇÖt we? (All the residents start shouting)

Nurse: IÔÇÖm sorry but without a bus driver you canÔÇÖt go

Mabel: Maybe if we find someone to drive the bus, then we could go

Jim: ThatÔÇÖs a great idea, but where will we find someone whoÔÇÖs dumb enough to waste his time driving us around?

Patrick: (He walks into the Old folks home) Do you have change for a dollar, oh and do you have a dollar?

Nurse: This isnÔÇÖt a bank, now get out the old folks are trying to sleep for the sixth time today

Jim: (He stands up) Wait a minute

Patrick: (HeÔÇÖs sitting in the drivers seat of the bus) This is going to be great (The old folks all get on the bus and Patrick shuts the door) Right where are we going?

Percy: The rope factory, like we said twenty times

Patrick: The rope factory here we come (He starts to drive but goes off the road)

Old Man Jenkins: Do you even know how to drive?

Patrick: Drive? WhoÔÇÖs driving?

Old Man Jenkins: You are

Patrick: WHAT, I CANÔÇÖT DRIVE! (He drives off the road)

Old Man Jenkins: Stay on the road youyou (He clutches his heart and falls to the floor of the bus) Ow

Mabel: HeÔÇÖs having a heart attack, Do something

Patrick: Huh?.. (He jumps out the drivers seat and takes out Old Man Jenkins medication) Swallow this (He puts the pill in his mouth but Old Man Jenkins spits it out)

Old Man Jenkins: Those were my Tic Tacs

Patrick: I know, you canÔÇÖt die with bad breath

Old Man Jenkins: (He groans and his head hits the floor of the bus, Patrick takes some more pills out his pocket and piles them into Old Man Jenkins mouth) Ah, thanks Im fine noOW! (He keeps shovelling pills into his mouth)

Patrick: Why donÔÇÖt any of these work ?

Old Man Jenkins: I said Im fin (He spits the pills out and they hit the door release button making the back door of the bus swing open and everyone fall out with the bus still heading through Bikini Bottom out of control)

Patrick: OW! (He lands on the ground with all the Seniors landing next to him)

Mabel: IÔÇÖm never leaving the home again (Everyone stands up)

Patrick: So.Same time next week? (He sighs)

Spongebob: (HeÔÇÖs in his house marking a date on his calendar) ItÔÇÖs the eleventh and you know what that means, donÔÇÖt you Gary? Yeah, itÔÇÖs only three days until Valentines Day I canÔÇÖt wait, the whole ocean will be filled with love, compassion and happiness (The bus smashes through SpongebobÔÇÖs house and slams Spongebob into the wall) Eh (He collapses to the ground, unconscious)

Mr Krabs: (In the Krusty Krab, Mr Krabs pokes his head around his office door and whispers to Squidward) Psst Squidward, Squidward, Psst Squidward (He shouts) SQUIDWARD GET IN MY OFFICE

Squidward: Huh, oh great (He walks into his office) What is it Krabs?

Mr Krabs: With Spongebob being in a comma, I need someone to come with me and pick a ring for Klarisse

Squidward: Your getting married, you havenÔÇÖt known her for five minutes

Mr Krabs: That may be the case but I know I love her and she feels the same

Squidward: Not to sound rude but is she blind?

Mr Krabs: Of course sheÔÇÖs not blind, why?

Squidward: Well sheÔÇÖs going out with you, so she must be (He laughs)

Mr Krabs: Yes, yes very funny so can you come with me or not?

Squidward: Yeah sure whatever, blind ha

Claire Squarepants: (Spongebob begins to wake up in the Hospital and he sees his mom) HeÔÇÖs waking up

Harold Squarepants: ThatÔÇÖs great (Spongebob sits up in the bed and rubs his eyes)

Spongebob: Mom, Dad where am I?

Harold Squarepants: Aw you donÔÇÿt remember? You were brutally smashed into by an unstoppable School bus that ploughed into your house, But donÔÇÖt feel bad it could even happen in this hospital, right now killing us all

Spongebob: AH! (His heart rate increases)

Gill Gilliam: IÔÇÖd try not to scare him, heÔÇÖs in a pretty bad state

Claire Squarepants: In other words: Shut up Harold

Harold Squarepants: Sorry dear

Claire Squarepants: DonÔÇÖt worry Bobby, weÔÇÖll stay by your bedside until your fully recovered (She smoothes SpongebobÔÇÖs head)

Spongebob: Aw thanks mom

Mr Krabs: (In the Jewellers Mr Krabs is showing Squidward all the different types of rings) How about this one? (He holds a ring out to show Squidward)

Squidward: No, no that will never do, you need a ring that when you put on her finger says ÔÇ£This ring was made for meÔÇØ

Mr Krabs: Squidward, I canÔÇÖt give her a novelty talking ring I need one that costs a lot of money

Squidward: You really love her donÔÇÖt you?

Mr Krabs: Well of course I do, why do you say that?

Squidward: Because your actually willing to spend money on her

Mr Krabs: How about this one (He holds a massive ring out to Squidward)

Squidward: ItÔÇÖs beautiful, but look at the price tag

Mr Krabs: I donÔÇÖt care what the price is, nothing is to good for my darling girl (He hands the ring to the cashier, without looking at the price) Just this please

Cashier: (He scans the ring) That will be $75,000 dollars please

Mr Krabs: (He gets angry) THATS (He looks at Squidward) A brilliant price, I could afford to buy two (The Cashier scans another ring) I didnt say I wanted to buy another

Cashier: Non refundable, Now that will be $150,000 please

Mr Krabs: (He hands him the money then looks at Squidward) Ha ha, eh

Claire Squarepants: (In the Hospital she looks at her watch) Oh dear, look at the time you better get to sleep

Harold Squarepants: And dont worry we will both stay here all night (They both sit down next to him)

Spongebob: (He yawns) Well I am feeling pretty tired, goodnight (He falls asleep, but then starts violently tossing and turning)

Claire Squarpants: WhatÔÇÖs wrong with him?

Harold Squarepants: I think heÔÇÖs having a nightmare

Spongebob: (In SpongebobÔÇÖs nightmare he thinks heÔÇÖs being chased after by a School bus) AH! (He runs behind a wall but the bus turns around and starts heading towards him)

Harold Squarepants: (Panicking) We need to call for the doctor

Spongebob: (He shoots up in bed) AH! (He turns really pale and collapses off the bed)

Harold Squarepants: (He rushes over to Spongebob and picks his head up off the ground) Spongebob speak to me son, Spongebob? (Gill Gilliam rushes in but slips on a white bag)

Gill Gilliam: (He sees the blood from the machine spilling on the ground) Quick we need to attach your son to the machine before he looses all the blood in his body (The doctor and Harold Squarepants pull Spongebob onto the bed just as Claire Squarepants walks in)

Mrs Squarepants: My baby (She rushes up to him and hugs him just as the doctor attaches him to the machine)

Gill Gilliam: We only have a tiny amount of blood left in the bag, we need to get blood from his father (He looks at Harold who then looks at Claire Squarepants)

Harold Squarepants: I canÔÇÖt

Gill Gilliam: What do you mean you canÔÇÖt, you afraid of needles? DonÔÇÖt worry you get a lollypop afterwards (He holds the lollypop out to him)

Harold Squarepants: No its not that, I cant give him my blood because..because, Im not his real father

Gill Gilliam: (He looks shocked) But?

Harold Squarepants: What ever you do, you canÔÇÖt tell Spongebob itÔÇÖll break him

Gill Gilliam: My lips are sealed, well not now obviously because IÔÇÖm talking but you know what I mean, anyway do you know where his real father lives?

Claire Squarepants: I do

Gill Gilliam: Well if you give me his address then we can get some blood from him

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs walking with Mr Krabs back to the Krusty Krab) So where are you planning to propose to her?

Mr Krabs: I was thinking, the Krusty Krab

Squidward: Wow I couldnÔÇÖt think of anything more romantic than watching obese fish watch you with the smell of grease in the air, Why did you even need to buy a ring when youÔÇÖve got plenty of onion rings to spare

Mr Krabs: Well where do you have in mind?

Squidward: In a different part of the ocean or a fancy restaur.

Mr Krabs: And how much will all this cost

Squidward: Well you said you canÔÇÖt put a price on Klarisse

Mr Krabs: Well when the price exceeds $150,000 then I can put a price on love, The Krusty Krab it is (He walks inside)

Squidward: (Under his breath) Stingy, old.(He walks into the Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: (In the Hospital he gradually opens his eyes and sees Gill Gilliam looking down at him) Doctor?

Gill Gilliam: Quick heÔÇÖs waking up (Harold and Claire watch him wake up)

Spongebob: I thought I was going to die, what happened

Gill Gilliam: Your (He clears his throat)father gave you some of his blood

Spongebob: (He looks up at Harold) Dad, you did that for me?

Harold Squarepants: Oh, not me, I mean yeah, yes I did that for you (He looks nervous)

Claire Squarepants: (She yawns)

Spongebob: Mom, you look so tired you can go home now (They both stand up)

Claire Squarepants: Thank you Bobby, we will both be back tomorrow after a long nights sleep (They both walk out along with Gill Gilliam)

Spongebob: (He sinks back in bed clutching his head just as Patrick walks in with a box) Hey Patrick

Patrick: Spongebob thank Neptune your all right, oh yeah I bought you this nice box (He hands him the box which Spongebob opens)

Spongebob: IsnÔÇÖt there meant to be something in here, like maybe chocolates?

Patrick: What thereÔÇÖs not? (He wipes the chocolate off his mouth) I bet it was that store clerk, always stealing chocolate arenÔÇÖt they? (He laughs nervously)

Spongebob: Well thanks anyway (He puts the box on the little table next to his bed but if falls on the floor) You couldnÔÇÖt get that for me could you buddy?

Patrick: No problem buddy (He picks the box up but a piece of paper is attached to it)

Spongebob: (He spots the paper) Hey, whatÔÇÖs that? Did you write a note and put it on the box?

Patrick: Me, write? Yeah right and Sea horses can fly

Spongebob: Well what is it then? (Patrick takes the note off the box and hands it to Spongebob) ItÔÇÖs an address

Patrick: For what house?

Spongebob: ÔÇ£1106, Barnacle ViewÔÇØ

Patrick: Barnacle View? Never heard of it (He thinks)

Spongebob: Me neither, But we need to find out why itÔÇÿs in my room (Spongebob pulls the covers off his bed and gets out)

Patrick: DonÔÇÖt you think you should wait until the Doctors tell you to leave

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm sure the Doctor will let me leave (Scene cuts to Gill Gilliam by the side of SpongebobÔÇÖs bed)

Gill Gilliam: Absolutely NOT! You need to fully recover before I even consider possibly think about letting you go

Spongebob: Aw, please

Gill Gilliam: Fine then, you twisted my fin

Spongebob: Thanks Doc (He walks out the Hospital holding the piece of paper with the address on) Right now to find 1106, Barnacle View

Klarisse: (She heads towards the Krusty Krab and opens the doors) Huh, whatÔÇÖs going on here?

Mr Krabs: Dim the lights (Squidward dims the lights and Mr Krabs walks up to Klarisse, he kneels down in front of her)

Klarisse: Honey, what are you doing down there, you know you canÔÇÖt pull yourself back up (All the customers laugh at him)

Mr Krabs: Klarisse, will you make the happiest crab in the ocean?

Klarisse: Are you saying what I think your saying?

Mr Krabs: Please marry me

Klarisse: Of course I will (Mr Krabs puts the ring on her finger and everyone cheers, while they share a kiss)

Spongebob: (He walks up to the door and knocks on it, there is no answer so he knocks again) Is there anybody in? (He keeps knocking) I guess no ones in (He walks away from the house but hears a smashing noise) What was that? (He runs around the side of the house to see a room full of photo frames) Who ever lives here sure does have a lot of photos (He moves closer to the window and he can hear voices in the next room) So someone is in (He looks at the photos again to see there all of him) What the?Is that me? (He leans closer to the to the window but it begins to crack) Uh oh (He runs and hides behind the bush just as it smashes and a mysterious figure walks out the door)

Mysterious stranger: WhoÔÇÖs there? If you donÔÇÖt reveal yourself IÔÇÖll call the Police (Spongebob crouches lower behind the bushes) Just leave me alone, I have done nothing wrong (Spongebob canÔÇÖt take it any longer and reveals himself from behind the bushes)

Spongebob: Yes you have, YouÔÇÖve been spying in on my life since I was born, who are you?

Mysterious stranger: Spongebob? Is that you?

Spongebob: How do you know me? Why have you got photoÔÇÖs of me in your house (He breaks down on the floor) Answer me now!

Mysterious stranger: You donÔÇÖt know? IÔÇÖm your father

Spongebob: Stop lying, Harold Squarepants is my father

Mysterious stranger: Your mother didnÔÇÖt tell you?

Spongebob: (He gets to his feet) DidnÔÇÖt tell me what?

Jeffery Squarehead: It all happened in the eightys, Your mom and Harold had just got married and wanted a child after many attempts at wellyou know, she was still not with child, Years past and your mothers lust for a child grew so much she came to me, her first love. She told me that they both agreed they wanted a child so when I heard the story I agreed to help them out by giving you to her and Harold, she would sent me a picture of you every year so I could see what a wonderful young man youve become

Spongebob: I donÔÇÖt believe you

Jeffery Squarehead: But, Bobby

Spongebob: DonÔÇÖt call me that, you donÔÇÖt know anything about me (He storms away)

Jeffery Squarehead: Come back son, please (He lowers his head)

Spongebob: (He turns around to take one last look at him then turns away)

Claire Squarepants: (Shes on the phone) So any news officer?Thanks anyway (She puts the phone down) The Police havent found him (The door rings and Harold opens in)

Harold Squarepants: Son, Where did you go your mother and I were so worried about you

Spongebob: So is it true?

Harold Squarepants: WhatÔÇÖs what true?

Spongebob: What?

Harold Squarepants: What did you come here for?

Spongebob: I found a piece of paper with an address on yesterday, and I then visited the house

Harold Squarepants: Whatever you saw you didnÔÇÖt see, unless you saw something that IÔÇÖm not talking about

Spongebob: This man who raised me from a baby isnÔÇÖt my dad (He points to Harold)

Claire Squarepants: We didnÔÇÖt want you to find out this way

Spongebob: So what way did you want me to find out

Claire Squarepants: We didnÔÇÖt want you to find out at all

Spongebob: So that man I saw yesterday was my real father

Harold Squarepants: Yes and if you donÔÇÖt ever want to talk to me again for lying to you over the years I donÔÇÖt blame you, I just wanted a son I could call my own especially one as handsome and kind as you

Spongebob: I could never hate you, after everything youÔÇÖve ever done for me (He hugs him) But I still want to visit my real dad

Harold Squarepants: I wouldnÔÇÖt have it any other way but I guess IÔÇÖll have to call you ÔÇ£Mr SquarepantsÔÇØ now

Spongebob: Not if I call you dad (They both look into each others eyes and smile)

(Flashback)

Young Harold: (Hes reading to a baby Spongebob whos fallen asleep) And they all lived happily ever after, Goodnight Son (He kisses him on the forehead)

Baby Spongebob: (He wakes up just as Harold leaves the room, he reaches into the air) Dada (He smiles)

Season 2 episode 5 (25)- "Infection Inspection"

Patrick: (He smashes a hammer down on an already smashed piggy bank, and a few small pennies roll out) Oh great, with this money I wonÔÇÖt even be able to buy another piggy bank, why donÔÇÖt I just use the hole in the bottom of it? (He sighs) IÔÇÖll never have enough money to buy a new jelly fishing net (He puts the money in his pocket and sits down) Wait, I know what I can do to get money (He bursts into the bank wearing a mask) ALRIGHT THIS IS A STICK UP (He walks to the front of the line and in front of the banker)

Banker: Right IÔÇÖll get the money, just donÔÇÖt shoot

Patrick: Shoot? I just want to open a checking account

Banker: Well you donÔÇÖt need to burst in here like that to open a checking account

Patrick: I know, I know but I look cool

Banker: Well IÔÇÖll give you that (He pulls a piece of paper out a folder)

Title card: Two weeks later.

Patrick: (He and Spongebob both walk into the bank) I just need to check to see how much IÔÇÖve got in my checking account (He walks up to the banker) Morning, I just want to see how much money is in my account

Banker: Sure (He looks at his computer) Right, so you have seven hundred and fifty dollars

Patrick: Yes! (He jumps for joy)

Banker: Minus the money we need to keep your account open, and you have a total of zero dollars and zero cents in your account, would you like to take any money out of your account?

Spongebob: (He walks up to the banker) But he cant, theres no money in the acco

Patrick: Wait a minute Spongebob, yes please IÔÇÖd like to take out twenty four dollars please

Banker: Certainly sir (She opens his account) Sorry sir, but your account has no money in it

Patrick: What, this is an outrage

Spongebob: Eh (They both walk out the Bank)

Patrick: How will I get my new jellyfish net now?

Spongebob: Well they will add bits of money over time, but in the meantime you could make one yourself

Patrick: With what?

Spongebob: Oh well I donÔÇÖt know, maybe some wood, leaves anything really

Patrick: I donÔÇÖt know, Spongebob

Spongebob: Well I need to get to work, see you later buddy (He runs off while Patrick walks back into his house)

Patrick: (He sits down on his couch) This sucks, I have no net, no money and I smell (He hears a noise out his window) Huh (He walks up to it and sees a huge tree on the other side of the road) Thats it Ill do what Spongebob told me, and build my own net (He runs outside with a saw) This is going to be great (He climbs up the tree scanning the branches) No, to small (He looks at some more) To thick (He reaches the top of the tree) And these are just right (He leans over a branch and starts sawing it off) Oh come on (He saws more but the branch still doesnt come off, just as it snaps and he falls out the tree with the branch) AH! (He drops the stick and it lands on the ground just as Patrick falls on it getting it stuck in his arm) Ow (He gets up) I need to go and see a doctor

(Flashback)

Gil Gilliam: Mr Star, as you do not have a job or health insurance you will have to pay for the operation

(End of Flashback)

Patrick: I cant pay for an uptight fish to pull a stick out my arm, I can do it myself (He pulls the stick out his arm) Thats better (He walks into his house but his arm starts bleeding) Thats notEh not good (He faints on the floor landing next to a really dusty corner of the room) Mommy? (He blacks out, the dust blows from the corner and lands on his exposed and bleeding arm)

Title card: Later, I dont know how long exactly I wasnt paying attention

Patrick: (He begins to wake up) Huh, what happened? (He gets up and walks out his house with blood still on his arm covering the dust) Ew, Ah (He starts to stumble but keeps walking onto the road) Obady? (Sandy is driving her boat when she spots Patrick in the road)

Sandy: Patrick!?! (She stops the boat just in front of him) What are you doing in the middle of the road? (She sees his infected arm) Ew, we need to get you to the Hospital, QUICK! (She pulls him into the boat and drives to the Hospital) Were here (She runs up to the Hospital door where a sign reads ÔÇ£Bored of this job so IÔÇÖve gone home, please tend to your medical needs some place elseÔÇØ) Someone really should hire a new doctor (She runs back into the boat) Well it looks like IÔÇÖll have to have a look at your arm

Patrick: (In the Treedome Patrick is drinking some water with his arm wrapped up in a sling) Thanks Sandy, I feel a lot better now (He gets up to leave)

Sandy: Oh my, you canÔÇÖt leave yet I need to check on your arm

Patrick: Um, well Ok (He sits back on the chair)

Sandy: This wonÔÇÖt hurt a bit, Oh what am I saying? It will cause excruciating pain (She rips off his sling revealing the huge scab)

Patrick: AH! (He covers his arm with his hand) What did you do that for?

Sandy: Sorry, But I need to study it for germs (She pulls a huge hand held object out and looks at PatrickÔÇÖs arm with it) Oh no

Patrick: WhatÔÇÖs wrong Sandy?

Sandy: OH NEPTUNE NO! (She screams and backs away) You-you just wait here, IÔÇÖll just be a minute (She runs out the Treedome)

Patrick: That was weird (He gets his shell phone out and dials for Spongebob) Hey Spongebob IÔÇÖm over SandyÔÇÖs, why donÔÇÖt you come over?

Spongebob: (On his shell phone) SandyÔÇÖs?, Is everything Ok?

Patrick: Well it seems that way, so do you want to come over or not?

Spongebob: Sure, IÔÇÖll be over as soon as my shift ends (He puts the phone down)

Patrick: (His shell phone starts making all of Sandys machines buzz) Whats happening? (All the machines continue buzzing so Patrick throws his phone outside but when he walks back inside he hits into a machine turning it on) Huh (He reads the label that says Soul-inator) What the heck is a Soul-inator? (A blue ray zaps him and his soul leaves his now empty body) Oh no, Im a ghost (He looks at the screen) .Again (He flies around the Treedome hitting into another machine that creates a mini version of himself which his soul enters) What the?Im in a tiny version of myself, but my hollow body with nothing in is over there (He jumps for joy) This is so cool (He runs up to his hollow body and jumps onto his arm falling into the scab) Woo (He lands in a brownish world, with dust creatures everywhere) The dust must have entered my skin through my scabWait, what? (He walks up to one of the dust creatures) Hey dude, hows it going? (The dust creature looks at him)

Dust creature: The mighty Lord, he has arrived

Patrick: Mighty? Lord? The? What do you mean?

Dust creature: You allowed us to enter you body and multiply

Patrick: Ew, I didnÔÇÖt mean to do that

Dust creature: Well you did, so get over yourself (All the dust creatures start to gather around him)

Patrick: Get off of me (More and more creatures cover him)

Dust king: Peasants (All the dust creatures turn around)

Patrick: Who are you?

Dust king: I am the king of this species, and you are our God what ever can we do for you, we will move the heavens for you, killing our self on the way, anything

Patrick: Can you leave my body?

Dust king: NEVER! But we do have great news to report to you, we have plans to infect your whole species

Patrick: What thatÔÇÖs not good news, I want you to leave now and never come back

Dust king: I repeat NEVER! (He pulls a sword out his pocket) I challenge you to a dual

Patrick: Aw dude, come on you were worshipping me a second ago

Dust king: Yes, but we creatures can change our minds in a second buddy, enemy FIGHT! Friend?

Patrick: Oh great (The dust king points the sword at PatrickÔÇÖs neck) Bring it (He pulls a sword out his pocket) Wow I donÔÇÖt remember putting that in there (They both start a battle but when the Dust king hits PatrickÔÇÖs sword away he has him up in a corner)

Dust king: Say your prayers, Star

Patrick: IÔÇÖm not religious

Dust king: Well then, just die (He points the sword at his neck just as they see a huge Spongebob talking to the hollow Patrick) What the?.

Spongebob: (HeÔÇÖs in the Treedome talking to the hollow Patrick) Buddy, you awake? (He touches him on the arm making the dust world shake) Fine then ignore me (Sandy walks into the treedome)

Sandy: Spongebob, what are you doing here? (Spongebob turns around to see Sandy)

Spongebob: Oh hey Sandy, Patrick called me to come over

Sandy: Oh did he now, well I need to cure his scab

Spongebob: What scab? (She lifts up PatrickÔÇÖs arm) AH!

Dust king: (In the dust world they are all covering there ears because of SpongebobÔÇÖs screaming) Who is that? The Devil?

Patrick: Um, yes and if you donÔÇÖt leave my body IÔÇÖll set him on you all

Dust king: Fine we will leave just donÔÇÖt set him on us (They all jump into tiny space crafts and fly out PatrickÔÇÖs arm)

Patrick: I think I sorted them out (He jumps into one of the space ships and flies out his arm and letting his soul back into his own body)

Spongebob: WAKE UP PATRICK! (He shouts in PatrickÔÇÖs ear) HeÔÇÖs not waking up

Sandy: I know what to do (She slaps Patrick just as he wake up)

Patrick: OW, Sandy why did you do that?

Sandy: At last, right now to treat that arm of yours IÔÇÖll just check to see if itÔÇÖs all clean now (She looks at it using her machine)Yeah it all seems fine (She cleans his arm and itÔÇÖs back to normal)

Spongebob: I guess you could say ÔÇ£No arm doneÔÇØ get it? (He laughs)

Sandy: Oh Spongebob, you Devil

Patrick: Oh Sandy, you have no idea (He laughs)

Sandy: Ha, ha eh?

Season 2 episode 6 (26)- "Mall for One and One for Mall"

Pearl: IÔÇÖm just going to the Mall daddy (She leaves the house but Mr Krabs calls her back in)

Mr Krabs: Whoa, whoa hold your sea horses, your not going until youÔÇÖve done all your Homework

Pearl: Ium, have (She walks out the door)

Mr Krabs: AND. (She walks back in and sighs)

Pearl: What?!

Mr Krabs: Now that weÔÇÖve got someone around the house that understands you, I want to see you spend a lot more time with your soon to be step mom

Pearl: Aw, Daddy do I have to?

Mr Krabs: Yes, IÔÇÖm sure sheÔÇÖll enjoy talking about girls stuff with you like how great men are and stuff like that

Pearl: You really donÔÇÖt get women do you dad?

Mr Krabs: I know how head strong some of them can be, your going to the Mall with Klarisse and your going to have fun

Pearl: Eh

Klarisse: (Shes walking towards the Mall with Pearl) So Pearl(She looks uncomfortable)Dear, Are you looking forward to the Mall?

Pearl: I was (She looks at Klarisse)

Klarisse: IÔÇÖm trying to be interested in you life here, you could at least show a bit of enthusiasm

Pearl: IÔÇÖm sorry but itÔÇÖs just been so long since IÔÇÖve seen my real mom, IÔÇÖve never really had another female role model (She looks at Klarisse)

Klarisse: I know how you feel honey

Pearl: (She raises her eyebrows)

Klarisse: I really do

Pearl: Why, what happened?

Klarisse: My dad died when I was a baby, so I never met him

Pearl: Oh my God, That must be so bad for you

Klarisse: Well enough about me, this is supposed to be your trip to the (She looks up at the mall which is really old and rundown) Mall?

Pearl: What the? (The both walk into the Mall but all the stores are shut down and everything is really dirty) Ew

Klarisse: What happened to this place? (A middle aged fish walks up to them)

Middle aged fish: Hey your not meant to be in here, the Malls shut for this week for repairs

Klarisse: ThatÔÇÖs not all it needs (She runs her finger across the dust covered seat) Look at this (She shows the fish her finger)

Middle aged fish: Yeah, yeah I know tuh, woman

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs in the Krusty Krab looking out the window at a sign in the Chum Bucket window reading ÔÇ£Please, buy something IÔÇÖm begging youÔÇØ) Ha Plankton, will he ever learn? (Pearl and Klarisse both walk in) How was my two favourite girls trip to the Mall?

Pearl: Terrible

Mr Krabs: What, you two didnÔÇÖt get along?

Klarisse: Not that, it was the Mall

Mr Krabs: What was wrong with it?

Pearl: It was really dirty and run down

Spongebob: (He walks up to Pearl) Oh, havenÔÇÖt you heard girlfriend, itÔÇÖs been like that for months

Mr Krabs: Spongebob, get back to work I donÔÇÖt pay you to gossip

Spongebob: You donÔÇÖt? Ah! (He runs back into the kitchen)

Klarisse: IÔÇÖm sure if someone opened up a new mall everyone would visit it (A telescope zooms out of the Krusty Krab and to the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: (He pulls his eye away from the telescope) Did you hear the Karen?

Karen: How do you expect me to hear something happening in the Krusty Krab, and anyway how can you hear what there talking about?

Plankton: I learned to read lips, you donÔÇÖt remember anything I tell you

Karen: ThatÔÇÖs because you didnÔÇÖt install a memory chip into my software

Plankton: Now why would I want to do that?

Karen: (She sighs then moves her lips to the word ÔÇØidiotÔÇØ)

Plankton: What did you just say, You expect me to be able to lip read sheesh, anyway if KrabsÔÇÖ bimbo is telling the truth if I opened up a new mall people would visit it and have no choice but to eat my chum (He laughs)

Karen: Well at least you will now stop trying to steal the secret recipe, for NeptuneÔÇÖs sake your never going to get it anyway

Plankton: Who says IÔÇÖve stopped trying to get the formula? (He raises his eyebrow at Karen)

Karen: I did

Plankton: Well your right, IÔÇÖve found thereÔÇÖs more to life than chasing after some old geezers recipe

Karen: But itÔÇÖs going to take months to build a Mall and open it up

Plankton: Will it Karen, You really think so?

Karen: Yeah I do, and you canÔÇÖt just build a Mall without consulting the Mayor

Plankton: I donÔÇÖt think heÔÇÖll be a problem (He dials a number on his Shell phone) Mr Mayor would it be possible if I could open up a Mall? Really?

Karen: What did he say?

Plankton: He said I could do it straight away

Karen: Well thank him then (Plankton opens a door to reveal the mayor tied up)

Plankton: Thanks

Mayor: Now that IÔÇÖve allowed you to open a Mall can you please let me out?

Plankton: What? I cant hear you (He slams the door shut) Well I better get started the Malls not going to build itself (He picks up a brick)And Im certainly not going to do it

Karen: IÔÇÖll go call those hot builders (She covers her mouth)

Plankton: Excuse me Karen

Karen: Nothing (She wheels off towards the phone)

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs reading his magazine when someone coughs, he pulls it down his face and sees Nat standing in front of him looking very impatient) What do you want?

Nat: Well what do you think?

Squidward: Patience? (He looks behind Nat and sees the builders starting to construct the Mall) Oh great, whatÔÇÖs he doing now?

Mr Krabs: (He burst out his office) Squidward, whatÔÇÖs going on out there?

Squidward: Why donÔÇÖt you look for yourself? (He points in the direction of the Mall)

Mr Krabs: (He looks at the Mall) Uh, yeah thatÔÇÖs great

Squidward: I think you need to put your glasses on

Mr Krabs: I look stupid wearing them (He puts his glasses on and looks at the Mall) A new Mall thatÔÇÖs brilliant, WhoÔÇÖs building it?

Squidward: Plankton

Mr Krabs: We must destroy it, How did he get the permission to build it anyway?

Squidward: How the Hell should I know?

Mr Krabs: See Squidward, that is why I donÔÇÖt make light conversation with you

Squidward: Tuh (He continues reading his magazine)

Mr Krabs: That Plankton is up to something.and I need to find out what (He puts a black mask on)

Squidward: (He looks at Mr Krabs with his mask on) Oh Neptune, canÔÇÖt you go one day without breaking and entering?

Mr Krabs: This time itÔÇÖs not just for fun (In his house Pearl and Klarisse are eating dinner, they notice Mr Krabs is rushing his dinner and wearing the black mask)

Klarisse: Are you Ok dear?

Mr Krabs: Yeah, IÔÇÖm fine why do you ask (He looks at his watch)

Klarisse: Well your acting a little strange

Mr Krabs: Strange? Me? YOUÔÇÖRE the one acting strange (He runs out the house spilling his food onto the floor)

Klarisse: (She looks at Pearl) Is this normal for him?

Pearl: Well as normal as ever

Mr Krabs: (He sneaks up behind the new Mall) Right now I just have to get through this little door and IÔÇÖll be in (He opens the door and tries squeezing through it) Who were these doors designed for, Plankton? Oh yeah (He falls inside and lands on the floor waking Plankton up who is sleeping upstairs) I know Plankton is up to something, but what? (He looks around to find a small notepad) Uh huh (He runs up to it and opens up to the twenty fifth of February) So the Mall will open tomorrow (He opens the next page revealing a diagram of the citizens trapped in the basement of the Mall) HeÔÇÖs planning to trap his customers in the basement, MY CUSTOMERS (He hears the door open behind him) Oh no (He jumps back through the little door and struggles through it)

Plankton: WhoÔÇÖs there? (He looks around the room and sees his diary on the floor) Ah, My diary I mean my manly notepad (He runs up to it and picks it up flicking through the pages he notices someone running away) IÔÇÖve got you now (He jumps up to the door and looks around outside but canÔÇÖt find anyone) Oh great (He locks the door and takes his diary to bed)

Mr Krabs: (He reveals himself from behind the kelp) IÔÇÖve got to warn everyone (He runs back to his house to see Klarisse waiting for him by the door) What are you doing out here?

Klarisse: IÔÇÖve been waiting for you to come home, where did you go?

Mr Krabs: Oh, yeah I went to get some..Uh, Kelp bars

Klarisse: Well where are they?

Mr Krabs: Oh, Yeah I went all the way to the store to by them and forgot what I went for, silly me well never mind, goodnight (He runs upstairs and walks past PearlÔÇÖs bedroom door which is open) Goodnight Pearl (He pokes his head around the door to see Pearl trying to get out her window) Pearl! What are you doing?

Pearl: IÔÇÖm training for a course on how to escape from a burning house, IÔÇÖm practising now (She fakes a smile)

Mr Krabs: Please Pearl, thatÔÇÖs the oldest trick in the book

Pearl: What book?

Mr Krabs: Some book, I donÔÇÖt know the name of it, now where were you really going?

Pearl: IÔÇÖll never tell (From outside one of PearlÔÇÖs friends shouts up to her)

Janey: (From outside) Pearl hurry up, weÔÇÖll never get to the party if you donÔÇÖt disobey your dad and leave now

Mr Krabs: (He slams the window shut) Oh Pearl, How could you? I thought you respected me

Pearl: Well how can I respect you if I never see you in the day and when your home I never spend time with you

Mr Krabs: I spend time with you every day

Pearl: Well you ran away from me today at dinner (She looks at him)

Mr Krabs: Oh Pearl, I wasnÔÇÖt running away from you

Pearl: Well where did you go then?

Mr Krabs: I canÔÇÖt tell you, but please believe me

Pearl: (She starts to cry) Just get out

Mr Krabs: But Pearl (He walks out and she slams the door in his face) Pearl, please

Title Card: The Next Morning.

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs eating breakfast with Klarisse) I wish I could patch things up with Pearl

Klarisse: Why donÔÇÖt you do it now, I hear coming down the stairs now

Mr Krabs: Ok (Pearl walks down the stairs ignoring Mr Krabs she walks to the front door) Pearl honey, where you going?

Pearl: Why do you want to know, so you can come and ruin my life

Mr Krabs: No, No IÔÇÖm just taking an interest in your life

Pearl: Well if you must know IÔÇÖm going to the Grand Opening of the new Mall across from the Krusty Krab

Mr Krabs: Ha thats greaWha? (He has a flashback to the diary and Plankton laughing) Pearl, you cant go there

Pearl: See thatÔÇÖs what IÔÇÖm talking about, you never let me do anything with my life

Mr Krabs: But Pearl, Plankton owns that Mall you canÔÇÖt go

Pearl: But I wa (She thinks) OK daddy, I wont go to the Mall, as you have told me not to and I never disobey you

Mr Krabs: ThatÔÇÖs my girl, have fun wherever you go (She shuts the door)

Klarisse: Well I better go to the Store while everyoneÔÇÖs in the new Mall IÔÇÖll see you in the Krusty Krab at what time?

Mr Krabs: Uh, about three

Klarisse: Fine, See you there (She walks out the house)

Pearl: (She waits for Klarisse to leave then she stands up) What a sucker (She laughs and heads towards the Mall)

Plankton: (HeÔÇÖs watching his Mall fill up with people on his CCTV camera) Look Karen, everyoneÔÇÖs coming to the Mall to meet there end (He laughs) Hey look even KrabsÔÇÖ daughters here (He laughs louder)

Spongebob: (He walks into the Mall with Patrick) Hey Patrick, I think IÔÇÖll go get a gift for Sandy

Patrick: OK buddy, IÔÇÖll just go and eat lipstick

Spongebob: Eat?

Patrick: I meanWear Lipstick, I WILL WEAR LIPSTICK (Everyone starts laughing at him) Why cant I ever say anything right?

Spongebob: (He walks up to look at the dresses and sees Pearl) Oh hey Pearl

Pearl: Spongebob, uh why are you looking for dresses

Spongebob: Well, Im

Pearl: You dont need to explain yourself to me (She laughs and her shell phone rings) Hello? Dad? Im at the.Cinema, Im watching The Clams Speech Of course Im not in the new Ma.

Plankton: (Through his megaphone) Hello and welcome to PlanktonÔÇÖs new Mall

Pearl: (Still on her phone) Um, did you hear that? Oh great, well you canÔÇÖt stop me having a good time (She throws the phone down)

Mr Krabs: (On the phone) Pearl, you pick up this phone now

Plankton: I hope I can satisfy all your shopping needs, blah, blah, blah, Goodbye (He pulls a lever and the Mall tilts up everyone falls down and into the basement)

Everyone: Ah! What the? (Mr Krabs can hear them screaming on the phone)

Mr Krabs: I need to save everyone (He runs out the house and towards the Mall)

Plankton: (He locks the door) Have fun, Be right back Karen IÔÇÖm just going to get the formula (He laughs and walks out the Chum Bucket towards the Krusty Krab)

Mr Krabs: (He approaches the Chum Bucket to hear people screaming)

Nat: Let us out, We canÔÇÖt breathe in here (Mr Krabs runs into the Mall but sees Plankton in the Krusty Krab) Plankton! (He runs towards the Krusty Krab but hears Pearl screaming) Uh, what to do, what to do?

Spongebob: Were going to die

Patrick: Were all going to die, Spongebob

Spongebob: I meant soon

Patrick: So did I (The door opens and Mr Krabs reveals himself from behind the door)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs? (Everyone runs out and start breathing heavily)

Pearl: Daddy you saved me

Mr Krabs: Aw Pearl, IÔÇÖll never stop loving you (Mr Krabs remembers the formula and runs out the Mall and towards the Krusty Krab) I really hope he hasnÔÇÖt found it (He runs into the Krusty Krab and approaches the door of his office where he hears laughing) Oh no heÔÇÖs found it (He starts to cry) What will I do now? That formula was my lively hood

Plankton: (From inside the office) Please stop

Mr Krabs: Huh (He walks into his office to see Klarisse throwing Plankton against the wall) Klarisse! You caught Plankton, thank you so much (He runs up to her and kisses her)

Klarisse: I was waiting here for you and I saw this little guy come in, didnÔÇÖt I diddums

Plankton: I WILL DESTORY YOU ALL!

Klarisse: Of course you will (Everyone walks into the office and start laughing at Plankton)

Plankton: Well at least IÔÇÖve still got the Mall

Mayor: Not so fast (He reveals himself from behind Spongebob) Im shutting that place down forever and for imprisoning me, depriving me of food and fresh air your going to have the worst punishment possible..Rubbing my feet for ten minutes (He laughs)

Plankton: NO! (He runs back into the Mall, screaming)

Mayor: No one can escape my corns (He walks toward the Mall, laughing)

Pearl: (She runs up to Mr Krabs and Klarisse hugging them both) I love you guys

Klarisse: We love you too dear (She smiles at Pearl)

Pearl: Thanks mom (Klarisse smiles)

Season 2 episode 7 (27)- "Zero to Hero"

TV Narrator:.And Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy have done it again thanks to the awesome power of bran flakes

Spongebob: (He turns the volume down) Wow, that was the best Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode ever

TV executive: (He turns the TV off and slams his fins on the table) What the Hell was that? That was the worst Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes ever, what were you idiots thinking? That the viewers will watch anything and think itÔÇÖs great?

Business Fish: N-No sir

Squidward: (He shouts to Spongebob) Turn that stupid TV down, you idiots will watch anything

TV executive: You better make the next episode the best thereÔÇÖs ever been, or your all fired

Business Fish: Like what?

TV executive: I donÔÇÖt know, maybe have someone die, like a beloved character just think of something (He storms out the room)

Business Fish: How about having a beloved character die?

Business woman: Yeah whatever (She polishes her nails)

Title Card: Later.

Business Fish: (He pulls the TV reel out the machine) Done, Now to advertise the hell out of this and finally air a less than satisfying episode (He laughs)

Narrator: NEW! EPISODE! GOOD! DEATH! LOVE! FRIENDSHIP! FRIES! MERMAID MAN! Make sure to tune in Today at six OÔÇÖ Clock for a new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode

Spongebob: (He and Patrick are watching the commercial) TodayÔÇÖs the day, we finally get to see the new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie (He jumps for joy) ItÔÇÖs going to be awesome or completely over-hyped

Patrick: ItÔÇÖs defiantly going to be great

Narrator: Are you ready for new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy MOVIE!?

Spongebob and Patrick: Yes

Narrator: I canÔÇÖt hear you

Spongebob and Patrick: YES!

Narrator: IÔÇÖm not sure they are

Patrick: WE REALLY ARE!

Narrator: IÔÇÖm still not sure, they need to say it louder

Spongebob and Patrick: 

Narrator: ThatÔÇÖs better, now prepare yourself for the best thing to ever happen in your dull, dull lives

Time Card: Fifty eight minutes later

Mermaid Man: BARNACLE BOY! NO! (He jumps down next to him)

Barnacle Boy: I must turn the lever to save everyone (He pulls the lever and the machine stops)

Mermaid Man: Barnacle Boy, you did it (He runs up to him) You saved everyonAH! (The machine starts up and they both fall into the spikes) Goodbye Barnacle Boy (They are both lifted up by a giant spoon) Oh look its our new best friend Mr. Spoon thanks for saving us

Mr. Spoon: ThatÔÇÖs Ok Mermaid Man a SpoonÔÇÖs work is never done

Barnacle Boy: Too right (They all laugh while the episode ends)

Spongebob: (They both look at each other) Patrick, I think weÔÇÖve been ripped off

Patrick: I agree, That was the w.

TV executive: .Best episode ever (He turns the TV) Ha ha, Mr. Spoon classic

Business Fish: Does that mean you wonÔÇÖt fire us and cancel the show?

TV executive: Sure, IÔÇÖll just check what some of the fans thought of it (The business fish all look at each other)

Business fish: Just so you know Sir, Most of the users on there are um, On drugs and dont know what there talking about (He looks nervous)

TV executive: IÔÇÖm sure there not like that (He scans through the reviews) Hmm, a user named ÔÇ£WumbologyÔÇØ called this episode the ÔÇ£Worst episode everÔÇØ, He canÔÇÖt honestly be talking about the one with Mr Spoon can he? (He keeps scanning through all the reviews) ÔÇ£ClapmasterÔÇØ, ÔÇ£CFÔÇØ, ÔÇ£JjsÔÇØ, ÔÇ£TeenjÔÇØ they all hated it

Business fish: See, ThatÔÇÖs what drugs do to you (He fakes a concerned face)

TV executive: Whats this? (He reads a review by Chunkylover) hm, (He clicks on the name and Patricks profile appears) Patrick Star (He looks at his profile picture) He doesnt look insane or an alcoholic, One of you go and get him for me

Business fish: We canÔÇÖt, you fired us

TV executive: Well your all unfired until you get him to me, THEN YOUR ALL FIRED AGAIN!

Business fish: What if we donÔÇÖt?

TV executive: If you dont then you will be banned from watching any shows on my network, you and your children and your childrens children.For two months

Time Card: Even later again

PA: (She speaks to the executive over his phone) Henry, an over-sized starfish is here to see you, Should I kick him out?

TV executive: No, no let him in (He turns the phone off and the door begins to open) Patrick, nice to meet you (He shakes his hand)

Patrick: Um, Hi

TV executive: Take a seat (He points to a chair)

Patrick: Ok (He walks up to the chair and walks out the room with it)

TV executive: PATRICK! (He shouts out his office)

Patrick: (He pokes his head around the door) Yes?

TV executive: Just sit down (Patrick sits down on the chair) SoI hear youre a big fan of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

Patrick: Yeah, itÔÇÖs pretty good

TV executive: Well then, how would you like a job acting in a new show with the same premise

Patrick: Eh, I suppose (He shrugs his shoulders)

TV executive: Well, I was hoping youÔÇÖd sound a little more enthusiastic

Patrick: Well IÔÇÖm a busy man (He imagines himself sitting in his house watching TV) Ah, good times

TV executive: Do you want the frigginÔÇÖ job or what?

Patrick: Yeah, on one occupation

TV executive: I think you mean ÔÇ£OccasionÔÇØ

Patrick: DonÔÇÖt bell me cow to sleek, Anyway I want to include my best friend into the show

TV executive: IÔÇÖm afraid thatÔÇÖs not possible

Patrick: Well I think IÔÇÖll be on my way (He opens the door and walks into a cupboard) Wrong door (He walks out)

TV executive: Fine then, whatÔÇÖs his name

Patrick: His name is um,Someone SquarePants I forget his first name

TV executive: Just turn up at the set tomorrow at nine

Time Card: Tomorrow at nine o clock

Patrick: (He walks onto the set with Spongebob in tow) And heres the set (He points the set)

Spongebob: Wow, I canÔÇÖt believe were going to be slaves

Manager: Slaves, your going to be superheroes

Patrick: THAT WASNÔÇÖT PART OF THE DEAL, WE QUIT (He walks out)

Spongebob: Wait Patrick, Maybe being a superhero might be better than being a slave

Patrick: Well, maybe (He walks back inside)

Manager: Right then, you two just stand over there and we will start filming (He turns on a camera)

TV executive: Put it on, put it on (The manager pushes the video into the TV and presses play)

Patrick: (He stand up) Right Spongebob I mean Spongebob have you got my cap? (He turns to the camera) Sorry, I mean Cape

Spongebob: Here. You, um, LINE!

Manager: (Off Screen) Go

Spongebob: Go where? (Spongebob hands the cape to Patrick) Its made of 1,000% strong material it will never

Patrick: (He tears it) Oops

Spongebob:Tear

Manager: (He gets in front of the camera) Thats not right you son of

Camera man: Were filming (The manager runs off screen)

Patrick: Can we finish now I need to pee (The clip ends)

TV executive: (He looks gob smacked) We canÔÇÖt put that on the air, WeÔÇÖll be the laughing stock of the Comedy awards is there anyway you can ÔÇ£Slightly changeÔÇØ it

Manager: I think I could to that

Patrick: (HeÔÇÖs watching the edit film next to Spongebob) This is going to be great, I canÔÇÖt believe I just found out IÔÇÖm a superhero

Spongebob: Were not really superher (The film starts)

Patrick: Shh, itÔÇÖs on (The movie starts and plays a really badly edited film with loads of explosions) Wow this is great, itÔÇÖs got everything a good movie should have: Me and explosions

Spongebob: This is really badly edited (A huge security guard approaches him) Hey boss, someoneÔÇÖs voicing there own opinion should I throw them out (Spongebob slowly away)

TV executive: Frank theres no need to be so cruel.Ill do it myself (He throws Spongebob)

Spongebob: Well I know when Im not wanted. Im not wanted right? (The TV executive nods his head) Come on Patrick, as were not wanted here

Patrick: Sure Spongebob, IÔÇÖll catch up with you later (He stares at the screen in admiration while Spongebob walks away) That. Is. Me (The movie ends and he walks out the room he sees a thief stealing an old ladyÔÇÖs handbag)

Old Lady: That manÔÇÖs stealing my handbag, WonÔÇÖt somebody do something?

Nat: Nah, IÔÇÖve just had my nails polished (He walks away)

Patrick: IÔÇÖll do it (He chases after the thief but starts to slow down really quickly) One minute

Thief: Ha ha, I wouldnÔÇÖt run if I were you tubby you might sprain yourself (He laughs and looks backwards at Patrick unbeknown to him he runs straight into an electric fence and the bag rolls in front of PatrickÔÇÖs feet)

Patrick: (He picks the bag up and hands it to the old lady) Here you go, lady

Old Lady: Thank you sir, youre my

Patrick: Hero?

Old Lady: No (She walks away)

Patrick: DonÔÇÖt mention it, thatÔÇÖs what Superheroes are for (He smiles)

Spongebob: (HeÔÇÖs walking back to his house but is heading towards the Old Folks home) I guess IÔÇÖm just not cut out to be an actor (He spots Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy being kicked out the home) Mermaid Man (He runs up to them) WhatÔÇÖs happening?

Barnacle Boy: (He spots Spongebob) This isnÔÇÖt a great time kid

Spongebob: Why whatÔÇÖs wrong?

Mermaid Man: We donÔÇÖt have a job anymore now our showÔÇÖs been cancelled and replaced

Spongebob: Replaced! (He remembers the new show)

Barnacle Boy: Yes, replaced thatÔÇÖs what we said, now if you donÔÇÖt mind we need to find a place to stay (The door opens)

Nurse: You forgot this (She throws a old TV out and it lands on the floor turning on when it hitÔÇÖs the ground)

News reporter: Uproar in Main City as a rooftop hostage situation now sees a bloated starfish going by the name ÔÇ£Super StarÔÇØ stood upon the Space Needle trying to calm the hostage down, We now go live to the Security CameraÔÇÖs atop the building (The cameraÔÇÖs zoom in to show Patrick and the Prisoner aiming a gun at him)

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs Patrick!

Barnacle Boy and Mermaid Man: 

Spongebob: Pink, starfish who hangs around with me

Barnacle Boy and Mermaid Man: 

Spongebob: Just follow me (The all run towards the Space Needle)

Patrick: (On top the building) Drop your gun, you ominous villain (He steps forward)

Prisoner: Take one more step and IÔÇÖll blow your guts out (Patrick steps backward getting closer to the edge of the needle)

Patrick: (He lunges at him and tries grabbing the gun but it goes off)

Spongebob: (He hears the gun shot) PATRICK! (He, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy run up the needle) Quick (They run upstairs)

Patrick: (He gets the gun and throws it down on the ground) Why turn to crime, you have your whole life ahead of you

Prisoner: M-My Girlfriend died in a boat accident, itÔÇÖs all my fault she was the only one who understood me

Patrick: I understand you (He smiles into the PrisonerÔÇÖs eyes who tries to smile back but turns to anger)

Prisoner: No you donÔÇÖt, no one understands me (He picks the gun up and aims it at Patrick forcing him to the edge)

Patrick: Please donÔÇÿt (Mermaid Man bursts through the door and runs up to him)

Mermaid Man: No need to fear, Mermaid Man is here (He runs up to the Prisoner)

Patrick: Mermaid Man get out the way, heÔÇÖs got a gun

Prisoner: Say one more thing and this old guy gets it (He points the gun into Mermaid ManÔÇÖs ribs)

Patrick: IÔÇÖm sure your girlfriend is up there somewhere looking down on you, praying that you stop breaking the law

Prisoner: (He lowers the gun) Your right, I need to turn myself in

Patrick: DonÔÇÖt thank me, thank my inspiration Mermaid Man

Mermaid Man: Patrick, youÔÇÖre a real hero

Patrick: IÔÇÖm not a hero Mermaid Man, youÔÇÖre the only hero in my eyes (They both walk towards the exit to see Spongebob and Barnacle Boy waiting there)

Spongebob: (He sees the prisoner) Wow which one of you stopped him?

Mermaid Man: It was P.

Patrick: Mermaid Man, hes the hero

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs great, thereÔÇÖs no way the producers of the show wonÔÇÖt let you have your show back now (They all walk down the stairs)

Mermaid Man: But lad, you were the one who stopped him

Patrick: I may have stopped the prisoner but you were there all the time, in my head telling me what to do

Mermaid Man: How can I every repay you?

Patrick: Youve done enough for me already, Although there is one thing you could do. (Scene cuts to Spongebob, Barnacle Boy, Mermaid Man and Patrick watching the TV)

Mermaid Man: What will we do now Barnacle Boy? No one can save us (They both land in a huge jar of Tartar sauce)

Barnacle Boy: I guess this is the end Mermaid Man (The both drown but Patrick dressed in his superhero costume come down releasing them and licking the Tartar sauce off them both)

Super Star: Mmm, Disgusting (The episode ends and Mermaid Man and Patrick both laughing while they wrap there arms around each other)

Season 2 episode 8 (28)- "Plankton Sucks"

Spongebob: (He and Sandy walk into the Cinema and up to the ticket office) Hello my good Sir, weÔÇÖd like two ticket to watch a movie please (He pulls his wallet out)

Ticket Guy: ..And what movie would you like to watch ÔÇ£SirÔÇØ

Spongebob: ÔÇ£Cutesy Doodle the Young ShrimpÔÇØ Please

Ticket Guy: Sorry but we sold all the tickets to a bunch of Kindergartens

Spongebob: Well I suppose weÔÇÖll have to come back some other time Sandy (He walks towards the exit but Sandy stops him)

Sandy: We donÔÇÖt have to leave, there might be some other movies we can watch (She looks around at the Movie poster) Hey look thereÔÇÖs a film directed by the same person as the movie you wanted to watch (She points at a poster with a crazy looking fish wielding an axe covered with blood)

Spongebob: I dont know Sandy, it might be a bit sca.(Sandy is buying at the Ticket office)

Sandy: Two tickets for ÔÇ£The Increasingly Terrifying Tales of the Psychotic Axe FishÇØ please

Spongebob: Sandy! (He runs up to her)

Sandy: Come on, Spongebob itÔÇÖll be fun

Spongebob: Yes fun (He smiles and follows her just as Plankton walks in and up to the Ticket office)

Plankton: I canÔÇÖt stand watching movies, well I guess it beats staying at home with the (He sighs) Wife (He reaches the ticket office) One ticket for The Incredibly Terrific Tales of the Psychopathic Fish or whatever itÔÇÖs called

Ticket Guy: (He looks down at Plankton) Sorry but you have to be over a certain height to watch that movie

Plankton: Just give me a ticket (He hands Plankton a ticket)

Spongebob: Sandy, you go in, I need to go use the bathroom (He runs to the bathroom passing Plankton who walks into the room following Sandy)

Plankton: (He jumps up on a seat and sits down but he canÔÇÖt see) Eh (Pieces of popcorn land on him covering him up) Eh (The kid behind kicks his seat) Eh (Everyone starts talking really loud) Eh, this is why I illegally download movies

Spongebob: (He splashes water over his face from the sink) Get a hold of yourself, Spongebob just go in watch the movie and Sandy wonÔÇÖt know any different (He turns the water off) Expect the movie is really scary, I canÔÇÖt show her IÔÇÖm scared of it (He puts some shades on) IÔÇÖll just close my eyes and soon enough the movie will end (He walks out the bathroom) Spongebob youÔÇÖre a genius (A security guard stops him)

Security guard: Sorry no outside clothing (He takes his shades off of him and snaps them in two) Here you go (He hands the two pieces back)

Spongebob: Thanks (He throws the two pieces on the ground and walks in)

Securtiy Guard: Where do you think your going? I said no outside clothing

Spongebob: But these are my clothes

Security Guard: No outside clothing

Spongebob: (He walks into the cinema in his underwear putting some spare clothes on) Right then, IÔÇÖll just try and hide my face from her (He looks around the cinema but canÔÇÖt see Sandy) DoesnÔÇÖt looks like sheÔÇÖs here, I think IÔÇÖll go (HeÔÇÖs about to leave when he hears Sandy)

Sandy: SPONGEBOB UP HERE! SPONGEBOB (SheÔÇÖs waving her hands in the air)

Plankton: (He turns around and shouts at Sandy) SHUT THE HELL UP!

Spongebob: Nope IÔÇÖm pretty sure sheÔÇÖs not in here (He tries sneaking away)

Sandy: SPONGEBOB! (She runs down the stairs) Spongebob, IÔÇÖve been calling you, didnÔÇÖt you hear me?

Spongebob: Really, I didnÔÇÖt notice

Sandy: Come up, IÔÇÖve got us some great seats (He follows her up the stairs and sits down next to her)

Spongebob: Sandy, about the movie donÔÇÖt you think it will give you nightmares, not me but IÔÇÖm thinking about you (He fakes a smile)

Sandy: Awh, donÔÇÖt worry about me Spongebob, I never get scared of movies

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs great

Sandy: And besides a review only gave it a four out of five stars on blood and gore

Spongebob: (Under his breath) Four starts to many

Sandy: What?

Spongebob: Nothing, nothing (He slumps back in his chair just as the screen flashes on) Eh

Janet Fishstick: I canÔÇÖt go on anymore Michael

Michael Flounder: Well I donÔÇÖt believe you, Come here Janet (They both kiss)

Spongebob: (He starts to fall asleep and when he opens his eyes the credits are rolling) Huh (He looks around to see people leaving) ItÔÇÖs over?

Sandy: Yeah, Time must fly when watching a movie as brilliant as that

Spongebob: Uh, Yeah it must

Sandy: Did you enjoy the twist ending when the whole hotel was pulled underground and disappeared forever

Spongebob: Yeah that was great

Sandy: You liked it? I thought it was extremely rushed and tacked on

Spongebob: Yeah me two (He looks nervous)

Sandy: Oh really, so who was your favourite character?

Spongebob: Favourite character? ItÔÇÖs hard because there were so many

Sandy: There was only two, remember?

Spongebob: Of course, how could I forget? Anyway my favourite would have to be that fish who said..Those things

Sandy: Meh, he was Ok, But I preferred the Squid who said that stuff (She rolls her eyes) You didnÔÇÖt watch the movie did you Spongebob?

Spongebob: Would this be a good time to be honest?

Sandy: Come on, lets go home (They both walk out the cinema)

Plankton: (He bursts into the Chum Bucket) That was horrible (He walks up to Karen) Next time you have a suggestion of where I should spend my SaturdayÔÇÖs keep them to yourself

Karen: What? You didnÔÇÖt like the movie?

Plankton: The movie was great

Karen: So whatÔÇÖs wrong then?

Plankton: Maybe you could ask Goliath who was in front of me or fatso on my right, or maybe youÔÇÖd like to have a conversation with fish on my left, oh wait a minute maybe not, he was talking on his CELL PHONE DURING THE WHOLE MOVIE! (He sits down)

Karen: Oh well I was sure youÔÇÖd enjoy the ending when the hotel was sucked underground

Plankton: Yeah, if only I could do that to the Krusty Krab (He has an idea)

Karen: Oh dear lord, No, whatever your thinking donÔÇÖt think about it

Plankton: You know me Karen, When IÔÇÖve got an idea in my head itÔÇÖs impossible to remove it (He laughs)

Sandy: (She pours herself a drink) More chestnut tea Spongebob?

Spongebob: No, IÔÇÖm fine thanks

Sandy: Maybe we could go to the movies again, but next time watch something you wonÔÇÖt fall asleep during

Spongebob: Youve got a date.I mean not a date as in girlfriend and boyfriend a date as in date.

Sandy: I understand (She sips her tea)

Plankton: Done (He pulls his machine into the room)

Karen: What, already?

Plankton: Well all I needed to do was combine some of my previous inventions and it was ready (He rolls it outside and aims it at the Krusty Krab) See you Hell, Krusty Krab (He puts his finger on the button and the Krusty Krab begins to wobble and one board pulls off flying back and getting lodged into PlanktonÔÇÖs machine)

Machine: Emergency Implosion in ten, nine.

Plankton: Uh oh (He runs inside)

Machine: Five, four (The machine tips up) three, two, one (The board shoots out the machine)

Spongebob: (He stands up) Well I better be off Sandy, I just hope Gary hasnÔÇÖt thrown a party

Sandy: Ok Spongebob, see you soon (The board smashes into the tree and right between Sandy) AH!

Spongebob: SANDY! Are you Ok? (He runs up to her)

Sandy: IÔÇÖm fine, but what about my house (They both run down the stairs and see the whole treedome being filled up with water because of the hole in the glass) My house (She starts to cry) What am I going to do now?

Spongebob: Sandy IÔÇÖd love to have you over my house, but I just donÔÇÖt have the room

Sandy: DonÔÇÖt worry, IÔÇÖm sure IÔÇÖll find a place to stay (Spongebob starts to walk away but turns around to see Sandy crying in amongst the glass of her shattered house)

Spongebob: (He walks back to her) I could never let you just stay in some grotty, old hotel

Sandy: What should I do Spongebob?

Spongebob: I have an idea (He walks up to the piece of wood that destroyed the Treedome) Right, we just have to trace this piece of wood back to wherever it came from and the person living there canÔÇÖt possibly deny you a place to stay

Sandy: Great idea, but where did it come from? (She looks over the wood) Your not going to like this Spongebob

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs in his office talking to Spongebob and Sandy) So you want me to let Sandy stay in the Krusty Krab while her house is being fixed?

Spongebob: Yeah, so what do you say?

Mr Krabs: Of course (He smiles)

Spongebob: Really, thatÔÇÖs really kind of you sir (He shakes Mr KrabsÔÇÖ claw) Ha, what did you do with the real Mr Krabs? (They all laugh)

Mr Krabs: Ha, yes real Mr Krabs (In the back room the real Mr Krabs is tied up and shuffling around) He points to the kitchen) YouÔÇÖll have to stay in there and not come out during work hours

Sandy: Sure Mr Krabs (She sits down in the middle of the kitchen) Wow it sure does stink in here, oh itÔÇÖs just Patrick (Patrick walks over to her)

Patrick: Sandy, What are you doing here? (He sits down next to her)

Sandy: I have to stay here while my house is being fixed (Spongebob walks in with two hot kettleÔÇÖs)

Spongebob: IÔÇÖve got the two kettleÔÇÖs you wanted Squidwah! (He trips over Sandy and the kettleÔÇÖs fly out his hands)

Squidward: What now Spongebob? (The kettleÔÇÖs spill over his face) AH! Why me? (He wipes the water away and sees Spongebob, Patrick and Sandy on the floor) Oh please no, one I could just handle, two was really pushing it and now three?! (He turns around) This would be so funny if it wasnÔÇÖt happening to me (He sighs)

Spongebob: Sorry Sandy but could you just budge over to the corner?

Sandy: No problem (She budges over to the wall but hitÔÇÖs the potatoes over and they roll along the floor)

Mr Krabs: (He bursts into the kitchen) What was that? (He trips over a potato) Ow my back IÔÇÖve just had it fixed (He tries getting up but fails) Spongebob (He runs up to Mr Krabs)

Spongebob: Yes Sir?

Mr Krabs: I want her out, or your fired

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs I canÔÇÖt choose (He looks at Sandy then at Mr Krabs)

Sandy: DonÔÇÖt worry Mr Krabs, IÔÇÖll be gone in an hour or so (She slumps down)

Mr Krabs: No I want you to go NOW!

Sandy: Fine then, IÔÇÖll go now (She walks out the Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: I wish I did choose to quit now (He storms out the kitchen)

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket Plankton is working on the machine, fixing it with a flame thrower) Nearly finished

Karen: That things not going to work, just give it up and go back to moaning about you life

Plankton: Trust me, I will but after IÔÇÖve finished this (He keeps on welding)

Karen: HowÔÇÖs this any different from the last time?

Plankton: This time instead of sucking the Krusty Krab IÔÇÖm going to suck the formula from out under the Krusty Krab

Karen: And the difference is?

Plankton: The difference isShut the hell up (He continues welding)

Sandy: (She walks towards her Treedome and sees that itÔÇÖs being fixed) Huh (Spongebob catches up with Sandy)

Spongebob: Sandy dont listen to him you ca(He sees her house being fixed) What the?. (The all run up to see builders working on the house) Who are you?

Builder: Uh,Builders

Sandy: Well yeah, but why are you here?

Builder: Patrick told us too

Sandy: Patrick! (Patrick walks up to her) Patrick why did you do this for me?

Patrick: You brought me back to life and because I had life insurance and ÔÇ£diedÔÇØ I thought IÔÇÖd spend it on you

Sandy: Aw jeez thanks you guys (She hugs them both) Who wants Nut triangles?

Patrick and Spongebob: I do (They both walk into the Treedome)

Plankton: Finished (He looks at his watch itÔÇÖs twenty six minutes past nine) The Krusty Krab should be closed by now (He starts digging under the Chum Bucket and towards the Krusty Krab) Here we go (He puts the tube down the hole and turns it on) ItÔÇÖs finally mine (He pulls lots of things out the pipe including a table, chair and a safe door) Here it comes (The machine shuts down) Oh great (He kicks the machine) Why (He kicks the machine) You (He kicks the machine again) WORK? (He crawls inside the tube and into the Krusty Krab) IÔÇÖm in KrabsÔÇÖ office all alone, with no one to stop me

Sandy: Not quite (She turns the light on)

Plankton: SQUIRREL! (SheÔÇÖs holding the formula in her hands) Give me the formula

Sandy: I donÔÇÖt think so (Mr Krabs bursts into the office in his pink pyjamas) I found Plankton trying to get the formula

Mr Krabs: Oh you did, did you?

Sandy: Yeah, I was coming back to get my clothes that I bought here and I found him

Mr Krabs: Well done Sandy, I think I have a job around here you could take care of for me

Sandy: Sure Mr Krabs, anything (SheÔÇÖs outside the Krusty Krab looking at people walking inside) I think this oneÔÇÖs Plankton (She punches a fish in the crotch and he collapses to the floor)

Fish: I only wanted to have a burger not to become sterile

Sandy: Oops (She looks embarrassed)

Mr Krabs: I think you need a little practice and I wonÔÇÖt be giving you any, so keep up the good work (Mr Krabs walks inside)

Sandy: (He punches someone else in the crotch) Sorry (She does it again) IÔÇÖm really sorry sir, Oh wait hereÔÇÖs Plankton (She punches someone else in the crotch)

Season 2 episode 9 (29)- "Wishful Thinking"

Flying Dutchman: (He pours some cereal into a bowl looking at the box) ÔÇ£Now contains less fruit and even less flavorÔÇØ Hm, Well at least IÔÇÖll get scurvy (He pulls some milk out his fridge and pours it into the bowl it falls in, solid and lumpy) This milk is five hundred years old, I need to go and get some more, without anyone seeing me (He flies out his ship and hovers to the ground hiding behind rocks while he slowly makes his way to the Barg ÔÇÿN Mart) There it is, I just need to sneak around the back and steal some milk (He flies around the back pulling out a bottle of milk from the crate) IÔÇÖve got it and without anyone seeing me (He turn around to see a woman staring at him)

Woman: The F-f-f

Flying Dutchman: Yeah thatÔÇÖs right the Flying Dutchman, honey

Woman: AH! (They both scream until she faints)

Flying Dutchman: Well that was easy, I didnÔÇÖt even need to knock her out (He flies back to his ship but sees it has been vandalized and broken into) MY SHIP! (He goes inside and almost everything has been robbed) I just hope they havenÔÇÖt taken my bag of magic (He finds it laying on the floor) Phew (He covers his ship with it) Right, I wish everything was back on my ship (ThereÔÇÖs an explosion while all his stuff reappears) ThatÔÇÖs better (He steers the ship away but the magic dust falls off of it and floats into Bikini Bottom)

Mr Krabs: (In the Krusty Krab he walks up to Squidward) Squidward, you havenÔÇÖt seen Spongebob have you?

Squidward: I donÔÇÖt know, I donÔÇÖt live with him

Mr Krabs: But you do live next to him

Squidward: DonÔÇÖt remind me, IÔÇÖm going on my break

Mr Krabs: But youÔÇÖve only just arrived

Squidward: So?

Mr Krabs: Make it quick, I need you back here to take over Spongebob as heÔÇÖs not here

Squidward: (Under his breath) Over you dead body

Mr Krabs: What did you say?

Squidward: Oh nothing (He walks out the back and pulls a bottle of water out his pocket, a magic dust particle lands in the water and he drinks) I paid two dollars for this? It tastes worse than the sea water

Mr Krabs: (From inside) BreakÔÇÖs over

Squidward: Stupid Krabs, I wish I owned the Krusty Krab I wouldnt treat my employees like he does (Inside of Squidward the magic dust glows and a rip opens in front of Squidward) What the?. (He gets sucked into it) NO! (He gets stretched out and shot across a huge hallway he stops at a mirror with an image of Squidward being the owner of the Krusty Krab) Where am I? I should turn back (He turns around but sees his old life working at the Krusty Krab) What the Hell, I wont be here again (He jumps through the mirror and appears at the same spot where he just was) What just happened? (He looks around) I was probably day dreaming (He walks into the Krusty Krab)

Squilliam: (He runs up to Squidward) Sir, what were you doing out there?

Squidward: Squilliam! What are doing here? (He looks confused)

Squilliam: Uh,... I work here

Squidward: Since when? (He looks confused)

Squilliam: Well since you hired me about ten years ago

Squidward: W-where's Mr Krabs?

Squilliam: Who's that?

Squidward: (He bursts into the office and sees his portrait on the wall) I think I could get used to this (He smiles then sits down in the chair) I think I'll let my employees have the rest of the day off (He speaks through the megaphone) Please will all my employees meet me in the office for an emergency meeting (He sits back in the chair)

Fred: Awh he's at it again, he'll probably make us massage his tentacles again (He lifts his fins up) ...And I only just washed them

Squilvia: I hate him

Squlliam: He's the worst boss ever

Fred: He only thinks about himself (Squidward is listening to the from inside his office)

Squidward: My own employees don't respect me (He walks out the office) Do you guys not want to have the rest of the day off?

Fred: We would but what's the catch?

Squidward: No catch

Squidilvia: Yeah right, Let's get back to work before he fires us all (They all walk off)

Squidward: You guys, please (He turns around and sees a little girl) Hello little girl, would you like a lemon drop? (He pulls one out his pocket)

Little girl: Mommy, the horrible man is giving me candy (She cowers away from him)

Woman fish: Stay away from her (She pulls her away from him)

Squidward: In this universe people hate me...more than usual (He slumps down but sees the rip in time across the city) There it is again, I need to get in there before it closes (He runs outside to see destruction everywhere and hears Plankton laughing and Spongebob screaming) Spongebob? Oh no It's closing already, I'll never get there in time (A boat drives up to him and the door opens, Squidward hops in and sees a mysterious driver) Who are you?

Driver: Don't worry, I know where you need to go (The driver drives the boat smashing it into the Chum Bucket and Plankton flies out)

Plankton: Ah (He flies away closely followed by a machine)

Squidward: Hurry (The driver speeds up but the gap closes) Were to late, I'm stuck in here forever (The driver keeps driving over the cliff) WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Stop! (There about to smash into the ground)

Driver: Goodbye Squidward (They smash into the ground and Squidward wakes up, he is still stood up outside the Krusty Krab)

Squidward: It was all a dream thank goodness

Mr Krabs: (Calls from inside) Come on Squidward

Squidward: Yes sir (He smiles and walks inside) Ah it's good to be back

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket Plankton is hammering a machine)

Karen: What are you doing now?

Plankton: No time to answer that Karen, I'm building another invention (He continues hammering)

Karen: What? Again? There's a ninety nine percent chance it won't work

Plankton: Actually my track record means it will probably be a one hundred percent chance it won't work, but that doesn't mean it won't work today

Karen: Oh brother, Anyway the next delivery of chum is here if you want to give it the taste test

Plankton: I'll be there in a minute (He continues hammering then stops) There (He talks to the machine) I'll be back with you in a minute or two (He walks outside and takes a spoonful of chum when a magic dust particle lands in it) Here goes nothing (He eats it) Ew (He spits it out) Um, well at least itÔÇÖs almost edible (He walks back inside and picks up his machine) Hey beautiful, I'm back (He strokes the machine) Your going to make me very rich (He aims it out the window and presses the button, it shoots at the Krusty Krab and covers it in a blue ray) Yes! It's working (It shoots off the Krusty Krab and back onto the Chum Bucket) Uh oh (The Chum Bucket explodes leaving Plankton sitting in the middle of his wreaked restaurant) Why does this happen to me every week? (Karen rolls over to him)

Karen: I'll go call the fire department

Plankton: Uh, I wish just one day my invention could work (Inside of him the magic dust lights up and Plankton gets sucked into the rip in time) All I ask is for one normal day (He stops at the mirror) Could it be? A mirror image of my lifeÔÇÖs dream? (He a waits for an answer) Well could it? MehÔǪ probably (He steps through the mirror and he appears in front of a flash and shiny machine) It can't be? A new invention that won't explode, implode or just fall apart? Hey Karen come and look at this (He waits for an answer) Karen? (He walks in to see Karen isnÔÇÖt there) Maybe in this Universe, I donÔÇÖt have a wife to keep me from taking over the World, well could it? (He waits for an answer) Oh come on, is no one alive in this Universe or something? (He waits for an answer) I guess not, I donÔÇÖt need a machine as long as IÔÇÖve got this (He walks over to the machine) Now to finally destroy the Krusty Krab, but why stop there when I can destroy every building in town (He aims the machine at the Library) Deny me books because IÔÇÖm to small will you? (He blows it up with the machine) Wow this thing is great (He aims it at the Music store) DonÔÇÖt sale my kind of records do you? (He blows it up with the machine) Ooh Momma (He aims it the First Church of Bikini Bottom) Deny me and my Karen to get married do you? (He laughs while he blows it up) Ha, ha (He hears Spongebob screaming) Ha, ha listen to the terror and destruction, come on Karen listen to it (He waits) Oh wait sheÔÇÖs not in this Universe (He sighs) ThatÔÇÖs great (He aims the machine at the Krusty Krab) This will cheer me up (HeÔÇÿs about to press the button when a boat smashes through the Chum Bucket making Plankton fly across the ground closely followed by the machine) Ah (He lands on the ground and the machine lands next to him) What was that? (He spots the machine he runs up to it and presses a button causing a ray that shoots up into the air) She still works (He looks up to see the ray hit the sky and it tears a hole in it sucking things into it) NO! MY WORLD (He begins to lift up) MY MACHINE! (He lifts it up and he and the machine shoot off into the hole but it blocks it) Come on (He tries pulling it but it wonÔÇÖt budge) IÔÇÖm not leaving without it (He presses a button on the side of it and a self destruct siren is activated

Machine: Ten, Nine

Plankton: Why the hell do I install a self destruct button on all my machines? (He holds on tight)

Machine: Three, two, one (The machine explodes creating an explosion through the whole sea, Plankton then wakes up in the remains of the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: Huh (He looks around) My machine, My beautiful machine (He starts to cry)

Karen: (She rolls up to him) Don't worry about the mess, I'll clean it up

Plankton: I don't need a machine to take over the world when I've got you

Karen: Aw thatÔÇÖs the nicest thing youÔÇÖve every said to me, which in a way is so sad (They both smile at each other) But your sleeping on the couch tonight

Plankton: Of courHey wait a minute, that wasnt the deal (He runs after Karen) Karen, dear

Spongebob: (In SpongebobÔÇÖs house he has left the window open and a magic dust particle flies through his open window and into a nearby cereal bowl, Upstairs Spongebob is asleep in bed, Outside three construction workers are hammering a poster to a wall, Spongebob wakes up and approaches the window) Will you guys please keep it down, Some of us are trying to sleep

Construction worker: Well I donÔÇÖt know about all of us kid, ItÔÇÖs just you

Spongebob: Yeah, yeah whatever (He walks back into bed but then runs back to the window) What do you mean just me?

Construction worker: ItÔÇÖs eleven oÔÇÖ clock in the morning

Spongebob: What? (He looks at his alarm clock) IÔÇÖM LATE FOR WORK (He runs down the stairs and quickly pours cereals, he eats them swallowing the magic dust before running outside) Oh great, IÔÇÖll never reach the Krusty Krab before lunch (Sandy drives past him in a huge boat powered by a rocket) SANDY, WAIT UP SANDY (He runs after the boat and Sandy stops)

Sandy: Spongebob! ShouldnÔÇÖt you be at work?

Spongebob: I lost track of time and now IÔÇÖm late

Sandy: Well hop in, IÔÇÖll give you a lift (Spongebob gets in the boat)

Spongebob: Thanks Sandy

Sandy: No problem (They drive off)

Spongebob: So Sandy, would you like to come over for dinner at mine tonight?

Sandy: What sort of like a little catch up with two friends?

Spongebob: Yeah sure (In his mind) I wish we could be more than friends (The magic dust inside of him begins to light up and he gets sucked up into the rip in time) Wowza (He looks around but begins to get sucked along the long tunnel and up to mirror) First IÔÇÖm late and now IÔÇÖm getting sucked into a distant vortex, could today get any worse? (He looks at the mirror) I canÔÇÖt go in there I need to get to work he trips backwards and lands into the mirror) NO! (He appears to be in a boat with Sandy driving) Oh, It was just a dream (He looks at Sandy who is wearing a wedding dress) Uh, Sandy were you wearing that a minute ago? (He looks confused)

Sandy: Of course I was

Spongebob: Well why are you wearing it?

Sandy: Were getting married remember?

Sandy: I said were getting married

Sandy: I said were getting married

Spongebob: I heard you the first time but I repeat: What?

Sandy: Hey look, were almost at the Church (They stop and Sandy walks in, Spongebob is frozen to his seat) Come on Spongebob, EveryoneÔÇÖs waiting for us

Spongebob: Sandy, I donÔÇÖt think IÔÇÖm ready to get married

Sandy: Nonsense, weÔÇÖve been planning this for weeks (She pulls him out the boat and they both walk inside)

Harold Squarepants: There here (They all rise as they both walk down the aisle)

Claire Squarepants: He looks so handsome

Harold Squarepants: And she looks so beautiful

Claire Squarepants: (She pulls HaroldÔÇÖs head away from Sandy) Keep your eyes on our son

Spongebob: (They both reach the front as the priest begins to talk)

Priest: We gather dearly belo

Spongebob: (He looks at Sandy and she smiles at him) I canÔÇÖt do this (Everyone gasps as Spongebob runs outside crying)

Claire Squarepants: Ill go and talk to him (She walks outside)

Priest: Everyone take five, IÔÇÖll just be outback for a smoke (He walks outside and everyone follows him)

Sandy: IÔÇÖll just wait here, for Spongebob (She starts to tear up) He hates me (She sits on the step)

Claire Squarepants: (She spots Spongebob) Spongebob, quick get back in there

Spongebob: I canÔÇÖt, IÔÇÖm not ready to get married, I donÔÇÖt belong here (Claire hugs him)

Claire Squarepants: Of course you do, She loves you and I know somewhere in your heart, you love her too

Spongebob: Your right mom, I need to go tell her how much I love her and always have (PlanktonÔÇÖs machine zaps the Church and it crashes to the ground) NO! (He tries running back in but it is covered in flames)

Claire Squarepants: You canÔÇÖt go back in there, youÔÇÖll die (Spongebob tries running inside but canÔÇÖt get past the flames)

Spongebob: Sandy! Please donÔÇÖt leave me

Claire Squarepants: IÔÇÖm so sorry, but sheÔÇÖs gone to a better place (She hugs him but he backs away)

Spongebob: But I canÔÇÖt live without her (He jumps into a boat and drives off)

Claire Squarepants: SPONGEBOB COME BACK, SPONGEBOB PLEASE!

Spongebob: I need to get out of here (He spots a rip in time) There it is, I need to get there before it closes up (He drives really fast until he spots Squidward coming out the Krusty Krab) Squidward? (He stops for him) Oh wait I canÔÇÖt let him see me it might destroy the space time condiments or whatever itÔÇÖs called (He opens the door and Squidward jumps in)

Squidward: Who are you?

Spongebob: Don't worry, I know where you need to go (Spongebob drives the boat smashing it into the Chum Bucket and Plankton flies out)

Plankton: Ah (He flies away closely followed by the machine)

Squidward: Hurry (Spongebob speeds up but the gap closes) Were to late, I'm stuck in here forever (Spongebob keeps driving over the cliff) WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Stop! (There about to smash into the ground)

Spongebob: Goodbye Squidward (They smash into the ground and Spongebob wakes up in the boat next to Sandy)

Sandy: At last, your awake, were almost there

Spongebob: Huh, what? (He looks around and at Sandy) Oh yeah (They stop and Spongebob gets out) Thanks Sandy, so are you still up for dinner tonight?

Sandy: IÔÇÖm looking forward to it (She drives away waving goodbye while Spongebob walks into the Krusty Krab)

Squidward: Good morning Spongebob

Spongebob: Your happy this morning

Squidward: I now know life isnÔÇÖt as bad as it could be

Spongebob: You can say that again buddy

Time Card: Later

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs counting Mr KrabsÔÇÖ money with him) I think thatÔÇÖs the last of it

Mr Krabs: Squidward, Why are you doing this for me? You donÔÇÖt need a kidney do you?

Squidward: No, no I just thought you might get a bit lonely

Mr Krabs: I really appreciate that, I do get quite lonely sometimes, it just seems everyone doesnÔÇÖt want to be around me

Squidward: Tell me about it (He puts his arm around Mr Krabs)

Karen: (In the Chum Bucket Plankton and Karen are finishing building a machine) Done

Plankton: Aw thanks for the help Karen

Karen: Now thatÔÇÖs what you call a machine, What do you say we test it out on the Krusty Krab tomorrow

Plankton: IÔÇÖd like that, IÔÇÖd like that a lot (They both walk into the next room leaving the machine in the dark)

Spongebob: (He brings in the food and puts it on the table in front of Sandy) There you go Sandy

Sandy: Thanks Spongebob (He sits down) Spongebob, do you think weÔÇÖll ever be more than friends?

Spongebob: I wish

Season 2 episode 10 (30)- "Sponanji"

Spongebob: (HeÔÇÖs outside the Krusty Krab with Squidward) ItÔÇÖs such a lovely day and it was so nice of Mr Krabs to let us have our lunch out here in the sun, breathing fresh, revitalizing water instead of being cooped up inside (He leans next to Squidward)

Mr Krabs: (He pokes his head outside) Spongebob come in and clean the attic (Squidward starts laughing while Spongebob walks inside)

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs I cleaned out your attic last week

Mr Krabs: I know and let me say you did a very unsatisfying job

Spongebob: I tried my best and you didnÔÇÿt pay me and I had to do it in my own time

Mr Krabs: Yeah, yeah whatever but you need to clean out the Krusty Krab attic

Spongebob: The Krusty Krab has an attic? (He looks confused) Why didnÔÇÖt you tell me before?

Mr Krabs: I didnt even know about it until last night.

(Flashback)

Mr Krabs: (He looks up to the roof of the kitchen) Hey, we have an attic

(End Flashback)

Spongebob: Is that it? It seemed a bit abrupt

Mr Krabs: Yes, I dont have all day, so get on with it (He hands Spongebob a ladder and he walks out the room) And your not leaving until its spotless, spotless and completely clean (He slams the door shut and Spongebob starts climbing the ladder)

Spongebob: This shouldnÔÇÖt take that long (He sees that there is loads of boxes everywhere and the attic is covered with dust) IÔÇÖm going to waste my whole adulthood up here (He starts dusting the boxes but he begins to sneeze) ItÔÇÖs really stuffy up here (He looks around the room and spots a fan) Ah ha (He turns the fan on and it cools Spongebob down) ThatÔÇÖs better (It turns up and soon blows all the dust into his face) AH! OH GOD TURN IT OFF!

Squidward: (Down the stairs Squidward hears Spongebob screaming) That sounds like Spongebob in pain, IÔÇÖm there (He runs up the ladder and lifts himself up into the attic but the door slams shut on his fingers) Oh the PAIN! Well it could be worse (He dangles down from the attic)

Spongebob: (The fan is still blowing violently) Must. Turn. Off. Fan (He leaps towards the fan changing itÔÇÖs direction, it blows a box up into the air and outside) Oh great

Squidward: (HeÔÇÖs still got his fingers trapped in the door) Please someone help me down (Spongebob opens the door and Squidward falls to the ground) Ow (Spongebob walks down the ladder)

Spongebob: Oh hey Squidward, did you come to help me?

Squidward: No way in hell

Mr Krabs: (He walks into the kitchen) Squidward, help Spongebob clean out the attic

Squidward: But, Mr Kra..(Mr Krabs leaves the room) Uh

Spongebob: IsnÔÇÖt this great? Can you help me pick up the box outside?

Squidward: No

Mr Krabs: Help Spongebob

Squidward: Fine (They both walk outside to see the box has spread on the floor) Spongebob pick it up, IÔÇÖll watch (Spongebob walks up to the box to see that it is in fact a board game)

Spongebob: Wow, itÔÇÖs a board game how about a game after weÔÇÖve cleaned the attic?

Squidward: How about never? (Squidward picks up some dice and accidentally knocks them out of his hand making the pieces on the board move forward four places)

Spongebob: What the fudge?

Squidward: Did the pieces just move?

Spongebob: I think they did (Squidward picks the instructions up and begins to read them)

Squidward: ÔÇ£Thank you for buying this product, if you survive, this game is non-refundableÔÇØ What does it mean ÔÇ£If we surviveÔÇØ

Spongebob: Read on (He peers over SquidwardÔÇÖs shoulder)

Squidward: ÔÇ£Once you have thrown the die there is no way you can escape the power of the boardÔÇØ This is creeping me out just put it back in the attic

Spongebob: (He pulls the paper off of Squidward) ÔÇ£If you are to not complete the game you and your families will suffer immense painÔÇ£ We need to complete the game Squidward

Squidward: Why canÔÇÖt we just have a normal time cleaning a normal attic?

Spongebob: So what do you say?

Squidward: No way, IÔÇÿd rather suffer immense pain that play a board game with you (He walks away when he collapses to the floor and a deep voice laughs)

Spongebob: SQUIDWARD! Quick roll the dice (He struggles to the dice and picks them up rolling them along the floor revealing the numbers six and two)

Squidward: (He gradually get to his feet to see his piece move eight places on the board) Wow the fun, bye (He walks away when a deep voice bellows)

Deep voice: ÔÇ£The time has come to shiver and shake, So look out for the giant sea snakeÔÇØ

Spongebob: Sea snake, I donÔÇÖt see a sea snake (A huge sea snake shoots out the ground next to them) Nope still donÔÇÖt see it (He looks right at it) Oh now I do, AH! (Spongebob runs away but Squidward runs to the board picking it up and running away)

Squidward: AH! (Squidward tries to hide from it when Spongebob pulls him into the cave

Spongebob: WeÔÇÖll be safe in here (The sea snake slams into the side of the cave and pieces of rock fall next to them) QUICK! Squidward pass me the dice itÔÇÖs my turn (Squidward throws the dice him) Thanks

Squidward: Hurry, heÔÇÿs almost in (Spongebob throws the dice into the mouth of the snake and it chokes, disintegrating on the ground) Spongebob you saved us (The dice that Spongebob through into the snake fall on the floor and glow his piece moves forward three places) Oh no, not again

Deep voice: ÔÇ£If you thought the snake was hard to beat, Look down beneath your feetÔÇØ

Spongebob: Feet? (The ground starts to crumble away) SQUIDWARD MOVE (Squidward falls underground along with the board) NO! (He jumps down and lands next to Squidward on a piece of passing rock there is lava all around them he sees the Krusty Krab begin to fall) THE KRUSTY KRAB! Quick Squidward roll the dice

Squidward: Are you crazy? IÔÇÖm not facing another one of these challenges to save that stupid restaurant I just want to die (He turns away from Squidward)

Spongebob: But Squidward think of all friTALENT all that fantastic talent you have yet to show the world and if you die now no one will ever see it (Squidward turns around to face Spongebob)

Squidward: Your right (He rolls the dice but one falls into the lava and it shoots off into the air) THE DICE! (It lands on the ground and on a six the piece moves forward six places) Wow a six, I have skill (Spongebob stares at him) What? I do

Deep voice: ÔÇ£You may awake in a fright, but for now I wish you good nightÔÇØ

Squidward: Sleep? Quick Spongebob pinch me (Spongebob pinches Squidward and he wakes up in bed) What just happened? (He looks outside to see everything is as normal as ever) Everything is back to normal, or is it? (He pinches himself but doesnÔÇÖt wake up) Well, thatÔÇÖs good enough for me (He runs down the stairs) That was an awful nightmare, IÔÇÖm just glad itÔÇÖs over now, or is it? Why do I keep saying that? Or donÔÇÖt I? (He covers his ears) WhatÔÇÖs going on (He laughs) ItÔÇÖs not funny, or is it (He screams)

Spongebob: (HeÔÇÖs watching Squidward violently toss and turn, he is asleep) What have you done to my friend?

Deep voice: ÔÇ£Your friend is in a deep, mental trance, to wake him now would be taking a chanceÔÇØ

Spongebob: And stop talking in rhyme

Deep voice: I wish I could and I really should, But my mom says IÔÇÖm pretty goodÔÇØ

Spongebob: (He shakes Squidward) SQUIDWARD WAKE UP, YOU REALLY NEED TO WAKE UP

Squidward: (In his mind he is going crazy) Shut up, Should I or should you (He runs out his house lying in the middle of the ground)

Spongebob: SQUIDWARD (Squidward wakes up) Are you OK?

Squidward: Ah! (He runs far away)

Spongebob: SQUIDWARD, WE NEED TO FINISH THE GAME

Deep voice: (He laughs) ÔÇ£Your friend will not return, and the Earth will start to turnÔÇØ

Spongebob: The Earth already turns

Deep voice: Well, um the thing is..Shut up (The Sea water begins to lower)

Spongebob: (He sees the water lowering) What are you doing? YouÔÇÖll kill us all

Deep voice: Of course, why did you think I was draining the sea, to invite you to a tea party

Spongebob: Well it would have been nice, and you didnÔÇÖt talk in rhyme

Deep voice: Yes I did ÔÇ£The Water will begin to dry, So watch in awe as everyone starts to dieÔÇØ

Spongebob: Your not very nice and to think I was going to befriend on Facebook

Deep voice: Oh, so your not now?

Spongebob: No, I need to find Squidward and finish the game before everyone dries up (He picks the board up and runs with it)

Deep voice: (He laughs and shouts to Spongebob) IÔÇÖm also on MSN (He laughs) IÔÇÖm so lonely

Spongebob: (He looks up to see the sea water decreasing rapidly) I need to take my turn (He rolls the die and it lands on a two making SpongebobÔÇÖs piece move to the end of the board) IÔÇÖve completed the game (The sea lights up in a white light) Now I only need to find Squidward and make him finish it two (He looks under rocks and in caves) Where is he? (He sees him hiding behind a rock) Squidward!

Squidward: Just leave me alone Spongebob

Spongebob: But Squidward, you need to finish the game the seaÔÇÖs drying up

Squidward: I donÔÇÖt care if I die, yes you do (He screams and runs away Spongebob chases after him)

Tall fish: (In the town centre he sees the sea water lowering and his head pokes out the water) Why was I born so tall, tall and handsome (He collapses to the ground)

Nancy: Look (She points to the sea lowering) Quick everyone hit the ground (Everyone jumps to the ground holding there breath)

Spongebob: Squidward, please wait up (He collapses as the water is under his mouth with one last attempt he throws the die at Squidward touching his hands and moving the piece four places just as his heart stops beating and the sea fills with an even brighter white light, the game has been beat)

Squidward: (He wakes up) What? (He looks around he is in the attic)

Spongebob: Oh hey Squidward, did you come to help me?

Squidward: No way in hel (He remembers the game) Yeah, sure why not?

Spongebob: Great (They both walk up the ladder and Squidward spots the game he throws it out the window) Thanks for the help Squidward

Squidward: No problem (He walks out the Krusty Krab and towards his house he sees Patrick run up to him)

Patrick: Squidward, do you want to play a game with me?

Squidward: Yeah sure why not? As long as it doesnÔÇÖt involve the end of the world or has any math in it (He laughs)

Patrick: Not that I know of, I just found it lying in the middle of the ground, here IÔÇÖll roll first (He rolls the die)

Deep voice: (He laughs) Your both going to die

Squidward: Oh come on (He thinks about it) Meh, well it beats playing Dungeons and Dragons (He sits down next to Patrick)

Deep voice: ÔÇ£Player one will take his turn, make sure you donÔÇÖt crash and burnÔÇØ

Squidward: He really needs a girlfriend

Deep voice: I do not, tell them mommy

Season 2 episode 11 (31)- "The Pat Zone"

Patrick: (Hes walking across the beach) Ah, nothing like fresh air in your lungs (He trips over a tin of radioactive waste) What the?. It looks like toxic waste (He puts his finger in the toxic waste and raises it to his nose) It smells like toxic waste (He puts it up to his ear) It sounds like toxic waste (He tastes it) It tastes like toxic waste, Meh, it's probably not toxic waste (He steps over the barrels dodging the waste) Someone really needs to clean this place up (He looks up at the power plant) Ah ha, maybe the kind people at the power plant will help me (He walks into the power plant) Hey guys, how's it hanging?

Nuclear technician: Wait a minute, your Patrick Star the guy who destroyed the plant when you worked here

Patrick: The very same (He goes to shake his hand)

Nuclear technician: Just get out

Patrick: Oh, I was wondering if you could help me clear up the toxic waste on the beach, for no extra money (He gets thrown out landing on the beach) I guess it's up to me (He starts picking up the empty cases while wearing gloves)

Tank driver: (He reverses up to the power plant) What do you want me to do with all this waste, waste that has been know to contain toxins?

Manager: You mean toxic waste?

Tank driver: Yeah whatever

Manager: Just dump it on the beach and let nature handle it, stupid nature (The driver drives to the beach)

Patrick: (He fills a bag with the waste) I'm going to be here all day (The tank driver dumps the toxic waste all over Patrick) NO! (The toxic waste spreads into Patrick's bones) AUGH OH AH (He reveals himself from the waste, glowing) AUGH RAWG I really need a shower (In his house Patrick gets out the shower) I think I'll go see Spongebob (He walks to the Krusty Krab pushing the doors open, he has a vision that Squidward is going to get smashed in the face by a door) What was that? I really shouldn't mix cheeses (He opens the door and walks inside while Squidward falls out from behind the door) Hey Spongebob

Spongebob: Patrick your glowing

Patrick: Oh at least someone noticed my new moisturizer

Spongebob: No Patrick your really glowing, green

Patrick: Huh (He looks at his arms and the radiation is glowing out of his body) Oh God (He tries rubbing it off but it wonÔÇÖt come off)

Spongebob: What happened to you?

Patrick: I got covered with toxic waste and now I can see people and objects deaths

Spongebob: I highly doubt that

Patrick: No really, watch (He touches a Krabby Patty and has a vision that he will eat it) Well I canÔÇÖt tempt fete (He eats the Krabby Patty)

Spongebob: We need to get you to a hospital (Patrick follows Spongebob out the Krusty Krab and to the hospital)

Time Card: Some time later

Gil Gilliam: (He walks up to Patrick who is in bed at the hospital) So Patrick, your friend here tells me you got covered with toxic waste, that would explain the luminous, green glow around you

Patrick: You couldn't get me a drink could you Doc?

Gil Gilliam: Sure (He hands Patrick a drink of water touching his passing hand)

Patrick: (He has a vision that Gil Gilliam is going to fall backward onto a box of knives) AH! (He drops the water and Gil Gilliam slips backward onto the box of knives)

Spongebob: (He runs up to him) He's dead!

Gil Gilliam: (He wakes up) Not quite my friend, IÔÇÖm a doctor, they can never die (He gets up)

Spongebob: Eh, Anyway (He walks up to Patricks bedside to see Patrick getting out of bed) Whatcha doing?

Patrick: IÔÇÖll feel much better when IÔÇÖm in my own house

Spongebob: Are you sure?

Patrick: Yeah IÔÇÖm sure (Patrick sits down in the middle of his house) Oh God I feel terrible (He gets up) DonÔÇÖt touch anything, anything at all (He walks around the room not touching anything then he walks outside)

Spongebob: (Someone knocks on the door and he opens it) Hello Patrick, are you Ok?

Patrick: IÔÇÖm fine, I was just feeling a little lonely

Spongebob: You can stay as long as you want, I just need to wash Gary and IÔÇÖll be with you (Patrick sits down and watches Spongebob wash Gary) Come on Gary, you canÔÇÖt go all your life without washing

Patrick: HeÔÇÖs right Gary, you need to have at least one wash a year, like me (They both stare at him) April fools, gee come on you think I have one bath a year IÔÇÖm not that clean, Once every two years is my motto (He gets up) Let me help (He gets some water and washes Gary touching his shell, he has a vision that Gary will get shot by Spongebob) AH! (He gets up and runs to the door) Bye Spongebob, IÔÇÖve really got to go

Spongebob: WhatÔÇÖs wrong?

Patrick: DonÔÇÖt worry, I really need to go

Spongebob: Patrick, what happened?

Patrick: Fine, I had another vision that Gary will get shot and killed

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs awful, who would shoot an innocent snail like Gary

Patrick: You apparently (He leaves)

Spongebob: Me? (He looks at Gary)

Patrick: (He steps into the road and a garbage truck dodges him it drops an old machine next to Patrick) What the? (He touches the machine and has a vision that it will blow up destroying the city) I need to break the machine so it wont blow up (He pulls the cover of the machine and delicately pulls a wire) Must. Be. Careful (He gently tugs it) Screw this, Ill go get a chainsaw (He runs to Squidwards garden shed)

Spongebob: I could never shoot Gary (He shuts himself into a cupboard) But just to be safe IÔÇÖll stay in here for the rest of my life (His stomach rumbles) IÔÇÖll just quickly go and get a snack (He runs down the stairs and makes a sandwich) Hey Gary, do you want a sandwich (Gary slithers in) Here you go (He holds up a gun to Gary) AH! (He throws the gun on the floor and Gary backs away) IÔÇÖd never shoot you Gary (The gun shoots into the air and Gary slithers off at a great speed) Gary please

Patrick: (He charges toward the machine with the chainsaw) DIE (ItÔÇÖs not there) Where did it go? (He looks around but canÔÇÖt see it) I need to find it before it blows up, who would want a machine that could destroy the whole ocean?

Plankton: (He laughs) Look what I found lying around on the ground (He points to the machine)

Karen: What have I told you about bringing random junk into here?

Plankton: Random?! Junk?! Do you even know what this is?

Karen: No

Plankton: Well neither do I, but I know its useful.Well probably (He taps it and it begins to beep violently)

Spongebob: (He turns a light on to see Gary cowering in the corner) Gary, thereÔÇÖs no need to be frightened IÔÇÖm not going to shoot you, and to prove to you I wonÔÇÖt do it, IÔÇÖll get rid of all your guns and weaponry so it will be impossible (Gary slithers towards Spongebob when a gun falls out his pocket, Gary slithers outside) Gary please (He runs after him and spots Patrick) Patrick (He runs up to him) Can you help me find Gary?

Patrick: I really wish I could but I need to find a machine

Spongebob: No worries buddy (He taps him on the shoulder and Patrick has a vision that Spongebob will shoot Gary in the Chum Bucket where Plankton has the machine) Plankton! (He runs towards the Chum Bucket)

Karen: (The machine is beeping louder and more rapid) Should it really be making that noise?

Plankton: Of course, it shows that itÔÇÖs on

Karen: SoAre you going to test it out?

Plankton: All in good time

Spongebob: (HeÔÇÖs looking through the back door of the Chum Bucket he sees Gary inside) There you are (He walks inside) Come on Gary, were going home (Gary moves away) This is stupid, IÔÇÖm not going to shoot you (He pulls a gun out and aims it at Gary) WhatÔÇÖs going on? (He puts his finger on the trigger) ItÔÇÖs like I canÔÇÖt do anything other than what the vision told me to do, QUICK GARY, MOVE IÔÇÖM GOING TO SHOOT (Gary is frozen to the spot)

Karen: (SheÔÇÖs waiting) Is it good time yet?

Plankton: Meh, probably (He puts his finger on the button when thereÔÇÖs a knock on the door) WhoÔÇÖs that? (He walks to the door) What do you want?

Patrick: (Shouting from outside) DonÔÇÖt use the machine

Plankton: Use the machine? ThatÔÇÖs what I was about to do (He walks back to the machine)

Patrick: NO, DONÔÇÖT USE THE MACHINE (Patrick tries breaking the door down)

Plankton: Here we go (He puts his finger on the button)

Spongebob: Sorry Gary (He sheds a tear and pulls the trigger back)

Patrick: (He bursts in) STOP!

Plankton: Patrick! (The machine tips up and shines a bright light into the kitchen and into SpongebobÔÇÖs eyes making him cover his eyes dropping the gun)

Spongebob: Ow (The bullet shoots off course and all across the kitchen)

Plankton: What do you want?

Patrick: DonÔÇÖt use the machine, It could destroy the whole ocean

Plankton: Could, you say? So thereÔÇÖs a possibility it wonÔÇÖt? (He puts his finger on the button)

Patrick: Well yes but itÔÇÖs ninety nine too one chance it will (The bullet shoots into the room and hits the machine cutting the last wire and turning the machine off) YES!

Plankton: My machine! Just think of all the hours the owner took building it (Spongebob stumbles into the room followed by Gary) What are you doing here?

Patrick: Spongebob, you Ok?

Spongebob: IÔÇÖm fine, feel Gary

Plankton: Not in my kitchen thank you very much

Spongebob: No, Just see how he will die (Patrick touches GaryÔÇÖs shell to see that he will die of old age)

Patrick: HeÔÇÖll die of old age, you wonÔÇÖt shoot him anymore

Spongebob: (Gary crawls into SpongebobÔÇÖs arms) ItÔÇÖs good to have you back buddy

Plankton: As much as IÔÇÖd love front row seats for the freak show, will you all kindly get the Hell off my property (They all leave)

Spongebob: Thank goodness everythingÔÇÖs alright, Patrick before the radiation wears out can you see how IÔÇÖll die?

Patrick: CanÔÇÖt see why not it could only destroy you mentally worrying when the day will come (He touches SpongebobÔÇÖs head and sees that he will get electrocuted on the chair)

Spongebob: So

Patrick: Old age, with Sandy by your side

Spongebob: Really?

Patrick: Really (He smiles at Spongebob)

Season 2 episode 12 (32)- "Bubble, Bubble Oil and Trouble"

Mr Krabs: (He walks up to the entrance of the Krusty Krab and is about to unlock it when a mailman walks up to him)

Mailman: Are you Eugene Krabs?

Mr Krabs: I am unless you have a bill for him

Mailman: Now I have a cheque for Eugene Krabs

Mr Krabs: ThatÔÇÖs me (He pulls the letter off of him) Hey wait, this isnÔÇÖt a cheque itÔÇÖs a bill

Mailman: Never fool a mailman, NEVER (He laughs an evil laugh when he bag falls of his shoulder) Damn bag

Mr Krabs: (He opens the bill) It's from the heating company (He scans the letter) "Dear Sir or Madam, kindly get bent best wishes, Bikini Bottom gas and heating" That wasn't very nice and after all that money I refused to pay them (He throws the letter down) How am I suppose to keep this place heated now? (He spots a gas lamp) Ah ha, IÔÇÖll give the company these lamps I have lying around, then they might give me my heating back or I could just heat the room with them, Meh either way is fine (He lines them up around the room turning them on) I'm feeling warmer already (He turns around to see a lamp has caught his foot on fire) AH! (He accidentally kicks all the lamps over setting the room on fire, he puts it out with an extinguisher)

Klarisse: (She walks into the Krusty Krab and sees everything covered in foam) I was just checking some...I ainÔÇÖt cleaning that up (She leaves)

Mr Krabs: I'm never going to heat this place up without paying them (He spots the huge oil tank on the other side of the ocean) That's it, I'll get it from that oil tank (He thinks) ...And I know just the guinea pig who can go test it for me...(He pulls a guinea pig out of a box)...Bubbles (He puts him down but it runs away) Bah, I'll just go get Spongebob to do it (Mr Krabs knocks on Spongebob's door)

Spongebob: (From inside) Who is it?

Mr Krabs: It's me lad, open up

Spongebob: Who's me?

Mr Krabs: Mr Krabs, so open the frigging door (Spongebob opens the door)

Spongebob: Oh hey Mr Krabs, what can I do for you?

Mr Krabs: I need your help

Spongebob: Really, what for?

Mr Krabs: Nothing illegal I swear on my dead fathers life (He looks nervous)

Spongebob: Oh, I was looking forward to wearing my black and White striped shirt, so what is it (Mr Krabs whispers in his ear) You want me to do what?! (He looks shocked) Sorry I didn't hear you, what do you want me to do?

Mr Krabs: ÔÇ£BorrowÔÇØ oil from the huge tank over there (He points to the oil tank)

Spongebob: Sure, but are you certain that's not illegal?

Mr Krabs: As certain as this is not illegal, now come on (They walk towards the tank)

Spongebob: (They both look at the oil tank) There it is

Mr Krabs: There what is? Come on just grab a bucket and get some of the oil (He hands Spongebob a bucket)

Spongebob: There's the boat I drove into the tanker, it all happened a few months ago Plankton dressed up as Mrs Puff...

Mr Krabs: As much as I'd love to stand here listening to your life story just fill up the buckets

Spongebob: Look it's leaking

Mr Krabs: So? Just use the bucket, I donÔÇÖt want to use this whip but youÔÇÖll going to leave me no choice (Mr Krabs puts the bucket under the leakage and it feels up)

Spongebob: Fine, let's get this over with (He picks up a bucket)

Time Card: Six minutes later...

Mr Krabs: (In the Krusty Krab Mr Krabs is shouting from upstairs) Is it on yet Spongebob?

Spongebob: Not yeAH! (The lights turn on and the room feels with heat) Turn it down (He starts to dry up)

Mr Krabs: Too hot?

Spongebob: Yes! (He turns it down and Spongebob gets up) Just right (Mr Krabs walks downstairs)

Mr Krabs: Do you know what we need now?

Squidward: Edible food (He laughs)

Mr Krabs: No (A sign outside reads "Grand Reopening: Now with heating and electric" lots of people are inside) Look at all the customers, what could possibly go wrong?

Squidward: Don't say that, now you know somethingÔÇÖs gonna go wrong

Mr Krabs: I doubt that, I doubt it very much (The oil tank springs a leak and it is about to explode)

Spongebob: Order twenty three (He walks out the kitchen with a Krabby Patty)

Patrick: That's me, Spongebob (He puts the Krabby Patty in front of Patrick)

Spongebob: Weren't you order twenty one and twenty two? (He looks confused)

Patrick: Well, yeah the thing is... Bye (He runs to the door and opens it, he sees the oil flooding towards the Krusty Krab) Everyone run!

Squidward: What's happening? (He sees the oil flooding towards them)

Mr Krabs: Where do you all think your going? You haven't paid yet (No one can escape and the oil covers the Krusty Krab and trapping everyone inside)

Squidward: Quick, Patrick open the door we need to escape!

Patrick: (He puts his hand on the door) I can't

Squidward: So, Where trapped?

Patrick: No, I never learnt how to open a door

Squidward: (He tries opening the door) HeÔÇÖs right, it doesnÔÇÖt open were trapped (Everyone gasps)

Mr Krabs: Well at least were trapped in a good restaurant

Plankton: Hey (He appears from behind a chair)

Mr Krabs: Plankton!? What are you doing here?

Plankton: Well IÔÇÖm not here to admire the paddling, as nice as it is IÔÇÖm not here to do that

Mr Krabs: Well while were all stuck in here, donÔÇÖt go near me office (He locks it up with a padlock and puts the key in his pocket)

Plankton: Trapped! (He laughs) I think youÔÇÖll find that I can fit through the door and swim out of here (He laughs again)

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs it! Plankton you could crawl out of here and rescue us all

Mr Krabs: This is Plankton were talking about, heÔÇÖd never do that

Plankton: Give me some credit Krabs, IÔÇÖm an evil genius IÔÇÖm not mean (He walks to the door) Of course IÔÇÖll save you (He whispers to himself) Over your dead bodies

Mr Krabs: Right so heres the plan

Squidward: Go on then

Mr Krabs: Give me a chance to think of one (Everyone sighs)

Plankton: IÔÇÖll just crawl through the door and reach safety (He clambers through the crack in the door and starts tunnelling through the oil)

Patrick: (Patrick is shivering as it is so cold) ItÔÇÖs so cold in here

Mr Krabs: IÔÇÖll go and sort the heating out, you all just wait here thereÔÇÖs plenty of Krabby Patties around the back and because were all trapped in here IÔÇÖll double the price (He walks up the stairs and into the attic) It should be here somewhere (He looks around and spots the boiler) Ah ha (He reads the metre and itÔÇÖs only ten degrees so he pulls the lever making the heat rise, Mr Krabs is pulling it so hard the key falls out his pocket through the floor boards and into the main part of the Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: ThatÔÇÖs much better (HeÔÇÖs getting really hot) Wow, thatÔÇÖs much better (He gets even hotter) AH! WhatÔÇÖs he doing up there?

Mr Krabs: (HeÔÇÖs raising the heat up to ninety degrees) The hotter they are the more drinks there buy and the more food thereÔÇÖll eat (He continues raising the heat) I think thatÔÇÖll do (The boiler shakes then blows up cutting off the heat and electricity in the Krusty Krab)

Squidward: What happened to the lights

Nat: And the heat (Everyone screams)

Mr Krabs: (He walks down the stairs) No one panic, as long as PlanktonÔÇÖs helping us escape (He walks up to the hole) IsnÔÇÖt that right Plankton? Plankton? (He looks through the oil but Plankton isnÔÇÖt there) Huh? PLANKTON? (He turns around to see his office door open) My office (He feels for his key) Plankton would of got the formula by now (He runs into the office and hears Plankton in the safe) GET OUT OF THERE! (He hears Plankton screaming from inside the safe and he opens the door to see Plankton lying in the middle of the safe clutching his stomach the formula untouched) What are you doing?

Plankton: It hurts (He screams in pain)

Mr Krabs: IÔÇÖll be taking that thank you (He takes the formula out of the safe)

Plankton: Please help me (Mr Krabs picks Plankton up and he transforms into a tadpole like creature) Ew (He throws him on the floor)

Mr Krabs: What happened to you?

Plankton: IÔÇÖm reverting to my younger form

Mr Krabs: What?

Plankton: Just get someone who knows what IÔÇÖm talking about

Mr Krabs: What?

Plankton: Just get Sandy

Mr Krabs: Oh Ok (He calls for Sandy) HeÔÇÖs in here (Mr Krabs and Sandy walk in and Sandy picks Plankton up)

Sandy: You were right, your reverting to your younger forms, or ÔÇ£de-evolvingÔÇØ itÔÇÖs probably because of the lack of heat and light (He puts Plankton down) We need to get out of here before everyone else starts to de-evolve and soon not exist at all

Mr Krabs: But PlanktonÔÇÖs the only one who can help us escape

Plankton: I canÔÇÖt it hurts so much

Sandy: DonÔÇÖt worry once your out we will all be safe (Sandy lets Plankton swims through the oil)

Spongebob: WhatÔÇÖs happening to me? (Sandy sees that many of them are reverting to there original forms)

Sandy: Hurry Plankton we donÔÇÖt have long

Plankton: So long, suckers (He laughs then reaches the top of the oil reverting back to his original form) Ah itÔÇÖs good to be back (He looks in a mirror at himself in the reflection) Well sort of (He runs off)

Sandy: Plankton! Come back, were all going to die

Mr Krabs: That traitor (He shakes his fist in the direction of Plankton and his arm falls off) Darn it, Were all going to die and it's all Plankton's fault...again (He starts attaching his arm but he falls on the floor and starts crawling)

Sandy: This doesn't look good we need to find the hottest room in here

Squidward: What about Krabs' bedroom (He wolf whistles then transforms into a small jellyfish like creature) Instant Karma Squiddy, remember the karma

Mr Krabs: I know, how about the attic (Everyone huddles together in the attic) ItÔÇÖs a little cramped in here

Patrick: I'm gonna die the way I was born... In an attic

Spongebob: You were born in a hospital

Patrick: ThatÔÇÖs not what I remember (He looks confused)

Sandy: If everyone huddles together we might warm up a little (She huddles up against Spongebob but the weight of the boiler starts to crack the floorboards) Everyone look out (Everyone screams as they fall to the ground)

Spongebob: Good night Sandy (He holds her paw as everyone starts to fade to a white dust when light shines through the top of the Krusty Krab and Plankton is drilling through the oil)

Mr Krabs: Plankton?! (The sunlight turns everyone back to there normal forms)

Plankton: You didn't think I'd let you all die here did you?

Mr Krabs: Yar

Sandy: Yep

Patrick: Yeah

Squidward: Yes

Spongebob: Ye...

Plankton: ...WELL I DIDN'T, So hurry up and get the hell out of there (Everyone clambers out of Krusty Krab)

Mr Krabs: Do you know who I feel sorry for?

Squidward: Who?...

Mr Krabs: The insurance company (He picks up a bit of oil and laughs)

Spongebob: That was a close call wasn't it Sandy? (He looks down to see they are still holding hands) Are we joined together

Sandy: Nope (She smiles at him)

Mr Krabs: Well I appreciate it, thank you Plankton and for saving all our lives, IÔÇÖll let you touch the formula (Plankton strokes the formula)

Plankton: Ooh yeah, thatÔÇÖs the stuff (He smiles) IÔÇÖll be with you real soon beautiful

Mr Krabs: Not so soon (He pulls it away) Three cheers for Plankton, hip hip

Squidward: Whatever (He walks away)

Mr Krabs: I guess your not that evil after all

Plankton: I think I am

Mr Krabs: Well not really

Plankton: Oh yes I am (He grabs the formula and runs towards the Chum Bucket while Mr Krabs chases him)

Mr Krabs: Come back here you

Plankton: Come and get it Krabs, Ha itÔÇÖs good to be back (He runs into the Chum Bucket)

Archived