• Advertisement

Adventures in the Underground City

Sabre

Season 6...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like To See More Of This Season?

• Goo Lagoon
    • Mrs Puff's Boating School
    • Bikini Bottom Mall
    • Jellyfish Fields
    • Bikini Bottom High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBxObBOGD8

172-Universe-moon_zps28c12915-1_zps490df6ab.jpg

Season 6, episode 05 (105)- "Space Squid"

---

Spoiler

(In the Krusty Krab, Bubble Bass is standing in front of Squidward at the register)

Bubble Bass: … actually make that three double triple patties and don’t be stingy with the sauce, also I’d like… (Squidward slowly drifts off to sleep as Bubble Bass shoves him) Are you even listening to me?

Squidward: Honestly? No, not at all...

Bubble Bass: Well then I’ll be taking my acquired tastes elsewhere...

Squidward: Don’t let me stop you (He watches him leave as he slumps back behind the register) Gah! I don’t think I can go on for one more minute in this place, it’s just so dull ... I'm actually hoping Plankton comes in today, just to liven this place up a bit

Spongebob: (Sticking his head through the serving hatch) You feeling down, Squidward?

Squidward: Have you not been listening to me for the last three weeks? I’m so bored with this dumb old job

Spongebob: Don’t worry about it Squidward, it’s Thursday, there's only tomorrow then you have the whole weekend ahead of you!

Squidward: Then what? The weekend is no better than the weekday; the only difference is I don’t have to step into this grease trap for two days…

Spongebob: Come on Squiddy, you gotta have something to look forward to, otherwise, what is there to live for?

Squidward: I don’t know ... wait, was that a rhetorical question?

Spongebob: I don't know, all I'm trying to say is that you work for those precious moments and when those precious moments arrive, you need to grab them with both tentacles and make sure ... oh, he's gone

(Squidward is walking off home)

Squidward: What a windbag, thank Neptune my shift ended... (He walks into his house and sits on the couch sighing heavily as his eyes slowly close together...)

Sunset3-1.jpg

(There’s a sudden crashing sound from upstairs as Squidward wakes up in a start)

Squidward: (Looking around) What was that? (He jumps up from the couch) That sounded like it came from upstairs... (He’s about to go upstairs when he hears muttering outside) No prizes for guessing who that could be… (He pulls open his front door to see Spongebob and Patrick staring up at the top of his house) What have you two done now?

Spongebob: Nothing, nothing at all … well Patrick did accidentally throw a bowling ball into the air and through your roof

Squidward: … and that’s nothing?

Spongebob: Well no, but it won’t take long for us to go get it

Squidward: No way Spongy, you and no-brains over there are not coming anywhere near my house!

Patrick: But what about our ball?

Squidward: I’ll get your stupid ball for your stupid game, stupid … (He slams the door shut)

Spongebob: He’s so kind to us ... (Turning to Patrick) Now what do you say when Mr Tentacles gives you back your ball?

Patrick: Thank you, Mr Squidward...

Spongebob: Very good...

Squidward: (Walking up the stairs) Stupid Spongebob… (He holds up a ladder and enters the attic where he notices the ball in the middle of the room) There it is... (He picks up the ball, missing his step and hitting into a box that tips over causing paper to fall out) GAH! (He carries the ball down the ladder and stairs)

(Squidward opens the door holding the ball)

Patrick: Thank you Mr Sq... (He gets hit in the face by the ball) ... M-MIstterr Skodwarde ... eh

Squidward: Great, now I have to go sort out that stuff I hit out of that box... (He enters the attic again, picking up the box and filling it with the things he kicked out) Huh? (He holds up a painting of an astronaut in space) This must be the stuff I made in kindergarten... (He takes the box down the stairs and empties its contents onto the table) I didn’t even know I still had this stuff (He holds up models of rockets and paintings of aliens) Oh yeah that’s right, I always wanted to be a space squid … I guess it would have been a more fulfilling job than working a cash register ... a lot more (He happily looks through the other things in the box)

SHL.jpg

Sadie: (She's in bed as she hears muttering down the stairs) What the...? (She slowly walks down the stairs to see Squidward playing with his models and action figures)

Squidward: You'll never take me alive, Zartok! (He hits over the alien with his toy astronaut)

Sadie: (Slowly backing off) Not something I really needed, or wanted, to see...

Squidward: (He holds up a model spaceship) Hold on Captain, this is going to be a bumpy ride… a bump, ump…. (He yawns and falls to the ground, asleep)

(Squidward smiles as he rolls around on the ground)

Squidward: (He opens his eyes to find himself floating around in space) Huh? I must be dreaming ... either that or someone slipped something into my coffee earlier...

???: Greetings Squidward

Squidward: (Turning around) Hey, aren't you Buzz Dolphin ... the second sea creature to ever step foot on the Moon?

Buzz Dolphin: I sure am... and I'm here to tell you that it is your destiny to visit the Moon

Squidward: Say, why wasn't I visited by Krill Armstrong?

Buzz Dolphin: It's always that guy with everyone ... come on, second is just as good as first ... if not better, somehow

Squidward: Uh ... can I wake up now?

Buzz Dolphin: If you must... (Squidward pinches himself and disappears from the dream world) ... no one ever wants to talk with Buzz ...

270px-Jamaica_sunrise.jpg

(Squidward is in the Krusty Krab looking bored)

Squidward: So here we are once again... (Spongebob bursts out the kitchen with a plate of patties)

Spongebob: Table nine; here I come (Squidward watches him run off to the table as he rolls his eyes)

Squidward: How can he be so darn happy all the time?

Sandy: (She enters the Krusty Krab just as Spongebob walks into the kitchen) Spongebob? Ya here? (She walks up to Squidward) Is Spongebob in the kitchen?

Squidward: What do you think?

Spongebob: (Through the serving hatch) Oh hey Sandy ... hold on a second, I'll be right out ... Mr Krabs, I'm just going on my lunch break!

Mr Krabs: (From his office) Break? Oh yeah, stupid human rights...

Sandy: So Spongebob, I just wanted to come and see if you're ready for tonight

Spongebob: Ready? Oh yeah, we're going to the Moon, right?

Squidward: (He perks up) The Moon, you mean you're going into space?

Sandy: We sure are, we're gonna go see if any new life forms have grown since we last visited...

Spongebob: Yeah it's so exciting!

Squidward: So ... I ... uh ... I mean ... can I come?

Sandy: (She bursts out laughing) You? Good one, Squidward

Spongebob: (Also laughing) Yeah, good one Squidward

Squidward: I-I'm serious

Sandy: Wait, what, you are?

Squidward: Yeah, I've always wanted to be a space squid...

Sandy: I think the technical term is "astronaut"

Squidward: Whatever, so can I please come?

Sandy: I'd love for you to, but there's only room for two of us on the ship and even that is a squeeze...

Spongebob: Don't worry about it Sandy, Squidward can take my place...

Sandy: But Spongebob, we've been planning this for at least twenty-five minutes last night

Spongebob: I know but if Squidward wants to go to space, we should let him...

Sandy: Well if you insist

Squidward: Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! (He jumps up and hugs both Spongebob and Sandy) Too much?

Sandy: Just a little... (He stops hugging them) Come on Squidward, we need to get you ready (They both walk off just as Mr Krabs exits his office)

Mr Krabs: What, where's Squidward going?

Spongebob: To space Mr Krabs, to space ... Don't worry though, I know someone who can take his place whilst he's gone

Mr Krabs: It's not Patrick is it?

Spongebob: Uh ... no, of course not, why would you think that?

(Sandy and Squidward are standing in the rocket next to the Treedome)

Sandy: So Squidward, you must make sure you don't touch anything...

Squidward: Of course not, I'm not an idiot

Sandy: I know, I'm just used to talking to Spongebob ... that's not to say he's stupid (Squidward raises his eyebrows at her) He's just a little slower than the two of us

Squidward: Whatever ... I've got to say Sandy , this is amazing, just look at metallic decor

Sandy: Why would I need to look, I built it ... so, are you ready?

Squidward: Shouldn't we wait for...

Sandy: What did you say? I was busy pushing the launch button

Squidward: Never mind... (He looks out the window as they slowly lift off and the music begins to play...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKidCA8p2TA

(The rocket slowly lands on the Moons surface)

Sandy: Well Squidward, we're here...

Squidward: (Turning from the window) Already?

Sandy: Yep, that song brought us all the way here ... so anyway, I'm gonna head off now, you coming?

Squidward: One second (Sandy walks off as Squidward stares off into the distance in amazement) This is beautiful, my whole life finally has some worth... (He hears a crash from up in the air breaking the silence) What was that? (He slowly pulls himself from the window and towards the elevator to the roof) Let me guess, Spongebob and Patrick stowed away to get more screen time... (He enters the empty room and glances around) Hello, is anyone here?

???: No, only us...

Squidward: (He turns to face the direction of the voice) Oh no, not you...

Zanzibaar: That's right, it's us, the aliens from that other episode ... wait, did I just say episode? I meant year, I don't know why I always mix those two words up ... anyway, silence!

Squidward: I wasn't talking...

Zanzibaar: Just put up your extremely smooth tentacles ... I don't mean to pry but do you use moisturizer? I mean, my tentacles are nowhere near as smooth

Squidward: Actually I do, yes...

Zanzibaar: Well if you told me where I could get some then we'll be extra careful whilst kidnapping you...

Squidward: Kidnapping?

Zanzibaar: Yeah, the taking away or transportation of a person against that person's will ... I'm sure kidnapping was the right word

Squidward: I know what it means, but why?

Zanzibaar: You and your little sea friends...

Squidward: Now when you say friends...

Zanzibaar: ... ruined our perfect plan, so now we'll ruin your life!

Squidward: (Shouting out) SANDY! HELP!

Zanzibaar: I'm sorry, but your squirrel friend can't hear...

Sandy: (Off screen) Is everything OK, Squidward?

Zanzibaar: Son of a Zigra!

Sandy: (She bursts into the room) Get away from him!

Zanzibaar: I'm sorry, but that's going to be impossible... (She holds up a gun) Oh dear, she has a gun, it's probably not even loaded but we can't take that chance... (They all slither off out of the rocket)

Squidward: (Walking up to Sandy) I think I'm ready to go home now, Sandy, Space isn't exactly how I imagined it...

Sandy: Come on Squidward, it's not all bad ... follow me (They both walk out onto the surface of the Moon and sit down) Look...

Squidward: What is it, Sandy ... what am I supposed to be looking at?

Sandy: Just look... (She point off at the magnificent blue marble, Earth)

Squidward: I-I-It's beautiful

Sandy: Isn't it just ... well, I suppose we better get going...

Squidward: Just one more minute, I want this memory to stay with me forever (Sandy smiles as they both sit down looking off into space as the song plays...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCk_Tl4UHhY

TitleCard3155.jpg

Sadie: (She walks into the house) Dad? (She looks up at the clock on the wall) He should be home from work by now... (She notices a note on the table) Huh? (She picks it up and reads it aloud) "Gone to Space - Dinner's in the freezer" (She puts the note down) Why am I always the last to know anything around here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ggy5b86gHM

Elton John - "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)"

Don McLean - "Vincent (Starry Starry Night)"

Next Time...

Mr Krabs buys two trucks for Squidward and Spongebob to make deliveries before realizing neither has a license. He thinks on his feet and makes them both a license, but what will happen when everyone starts flooding to the Krusty Krab for licenses and not the Boating School?

tl8LH.png

0163c9b7-bc15-4041-9ae5-52ef1f8af3f7_zps73271667.jpg

Season 6, episode 06 (106)- "Mr Krabs' Boating School"

---

Spoiler

Mr Krabs: (He bursts into the Krusty Krab with a huge grin on his face) I'm back boys...

Squidward: (Looking up) You left?

Spongebob: (Walking out of the kitchen) That's great Mr Krabs, back from where?

Mr Krabs: The truck store obviously, where else?

Squidward: Yeah, where else would he obviously have gone… (He rolls his eyes)

Spongebob: The truck store, why did you go there?

Mr Krabs: To buy a truck, it's outside right now... (He points to the huge truck parked, as stated, just outside)

Spongebob: Hey, is that what you spent your birthday money on?

Mr Krabs: It sure is…

Squidward: Any reason why?

Mr Krabs: Well I didn't want to spend the money, obviously, but I've realized that we don't appeal to the elderly generation who can't leave their homes...

Squidward: So?

Mr Krabs: I’m just getting to that … if you two were to drive around and deliver to them, I'd be making much more money and that little dent in me profits would soon be filled out...

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs...

Mr Krabs: What?

Spongebob: I still don't have my driver’s license

Mr Krabs: You don't, still?

Squidward: And I'm pretty sure mine expired last year...

Mr Krabs: Well that won't do, you'll both just have to go to that boating school and pass yer tests

Spongebob: But I've been going for over ten years and I still haven't passed…

Squidward: And don't think I'm going to that school, not again anyway...

Mr Krabs: So, all that money I spent on you two was completely wasted (He starts to sob)

Squidward: Hey, hey, you didn't buy it for us; you just wanted to make more money for yourself...

Mr Krabs: But now I can't ... unless

Squidward: Oh no, you're not thinking of opening up your own boating school are you?

Mr Krabs: (Grinning) I am now, if I was then I could pass you two and I'd be making money by the end of the week... (He turns and runs into his office as Spongebob and Squidward glance at each other)

SandUDunesUSoft.jpg

Mr Krabs: (He walks out of his office) I've been reading some books and if I was to simply create a little course out back, make a neat little sign and a few home-made licenses; I could pass you two landlubbers within three hours!

Squidward: Welp, that's the last time I ever say anything...

Spongebob: But sir, how are you actually going to assess our driving ... it's not like you can transfer the land you own outback into a driving course...

Squidward: Shut up!

Mr Krabs: That's a great idea; I'll go do that now...

Squidward: Well that’s just great, well done Spongebob... (He shrugs)

(The determined crab bursts out the back door, holding a can of black paint and a brush)

b4fcfe18-e1e1-4854-a471-b630ccbc9a85_zpsda49083b.jpg

Mr Krabs: (He admires the black lines he's drawn on the ground as he walks back inside) Now that wasn't too hard...

Spongebob: (Flipping over a patty and turning to face Mr Krabs) That was quick, sir...

Mr Krabs: They don't call me "Speedy Claws" for nothing...

Spongebob: Who calls you that?

Mr Krabs: No, I said that DON'T call me that...

Spongebob: Oh ... so, what now?

Mr Krabs: Well you and Squidward will need to drive around my course so I can give you yer licenses...

Spongebob: Awesome, driving at work, what could be better?

Mr Krabs: Yeah, yeah, very good, come on then, those old folks definitely aren't getting any younger... (They both walk out as Squidward slowly follows) Right then, who wants to go first?

Squidward: Well it’s most certainly not going to be…

Mr Krabs: Spongebob, you’re up! (Spongebob happily clambers into the truck)

Spongebob: Ready, sir?

Mr Krabs: Just go! (Spongebob starts up the truck and begins driving around everywhere … besides the road)

Squidward: Ooh Neptune, he’s terrible… (Spongebob stops the truck and jumps out running up to Mr Krabs)

Spongebob: So Mr Krabs, did I pass?

Mr Krabs: Of course…

Squidward: What? Did you even watch him?

Mr Krabs: I'm a busy crab, just take your licenses and go... (He hands them both poorly made licenses)

Spongebob: Would it be Ok if I drive, Squidward?

Squidward: I don’t care… (Sighing as he sits in the passenger seat of the truck) … I remember a time when I used to work a cash register

Spongebob: (Placing his hands on the side of the truck) You ready, Squidward?

Squidward: This isn't even legal…

Spongebob: (Holding up the piece of card) I never thought I'd get my own license … never

Squidward: It's not an actual license, Spongebob

Spongebob: Well it's the closest I'll ever get! (He pulls away from the Krusty Krab and drives messily around until they pass the Boating School)

Spongebob: Isn't it ironic that I just passed the Boating School ... in a boat?!

Squidward: No, shut up...

(On the Boating School course, Mrs Puff is in the passenger seat as a student drives her around)

Mrs Puff: (Stopping the boat just outside the classroom) Very good Kurt, but I'm sorry you seem to be just a few marks off of the target needed for a license…

Kurt: But my mom has said that if I don't get my license then I'll need a job ... I don't wanna job, Mrs Puff!

Mrs Puff: I'm sorry Kurt, if I could change the rules then I … well I probably wouldn’t change the rules so yeah, you still would get your license… (He jumps out the boat and runs off crying) … that’s not to say you can’t try again next time!

Kurt: It's not fair... I studied for at least twenty-five minutes last night for the test (He runs past the Krusty Krab where he notices the driving course outback) Huh, has that always been there?

Mr Krabs: (Standing by the back door) Well I better clear this stuff up before anyone notices...

Kurt: (Approaching Mr Krabs) Excuse me, do you offer driving lessons?

Mr Krabs: What? No, sorry...

Kurt: Oh please, I'd give anything to get my license...

Mr Krabs: Anything ... as in money?

Kurt: Yeah, sure

Mr Krabs: Well why didn't you say so? ... (He pulls out a piece of card) What's your name?

Kurt: Kurt Winfield...

Mr Krabs: (He hands the piece of card to him) There you go, your license...

Kurt: Awesome! Wait, you spelt my name wrong

Mr Krabs: Your name doesn't matter, just hand over the money! (He hands the money over and runs off happily)

Kurt: Look out world, there's a new driver on the road and his name is "Kurt Winfield"

Mr Krabs: W-What have I done? ... I should have charged double! (He walks back inside)

Nat: (Standing at the register) So I hear you’re selling licenses here now…

Mr Krabs: What, who said that?

Nat: I just saw a kid running around screaming about it

Mr Krabs: Oh…

Nat: So is it true?

Mr Krabs: Well actually … yes, completely true!

Nat: In that case I’ll take a double patty and a trucker’s license please… (He hands over both)

Fred: (Standing at the register) Yeah I'd like to renew my license with a side order of coral bites... (Mr Krabs stuffs the register with the money he’s being handed)

Mr Krabs: I’m making more money than ever … and I’m hardly selling any food!

sunrise.jpg

Mrs Puff: (She quickly pulls up to the Boating School, jumping out as soon as it stops) Hopefully no one notices I'm late... (She runs into the class) I'm sorry I'm... (She turns to see no students) Huh? Where is everyone? (She exits the classroom and walks out of the school)

Squidward: (In the truck with Spongebob) Watch out, pedestrian…

Spongebob: (Looking up) Oh it’s Mrs Puff… (He swerves out of her way as he waves to her)

Mrs Puff: Was that Spongebob? (She looks in the direction from which the truck came from as she follows it to the Krusty Krab) This place?

Mr Krabs: (Handing over a license) There you go, Sir

Mrs Puff: (She approaches the cash register) Eugene?

Mr Krabs: Poppy? You here to renew yer license?

Mrs Puff: I most certainly am not ... I can’t believe you are the one who’s been stealing my students…

Mr Krabs: What are you talking about?

Mrs Puff: You … you are handing over licenses aren’t you?

Mr Krabs: Well yes and no, mostly yes … as in one hundred percent yes

Mrs Puff: I'm guessing you have the right to hand out these legally binding documents?

Mr Krabs: Of course, who wouldn't?

Mrs Puff: Hmm ... so you wouldn't mind if I say, gave the Superintendent of Bikini Bottom Boating, Mr Fitz, a phone call?

Mr Krabs: You don't need to go to all that trouble...

Mrs Puff: It's no problem, honestly, I'll see you later Eugene… (She walks out as Mr Krabs begins to sweat)

images-1-1.jpg

Mr Fitz: I am Mr Fitz and I am here to judge you, Mr Eugene Krabs and your Boating School...

Mr Krabs: I heard you the first time

Mr Fitz: Now I will need to test your teaching skills with a random student, chosen at random

Spongebob: (Sticking his head through the door) Squidward and I are just going to head out now, Mr Krabs...

Mrs Puff: Oh Spongebob, could you do me a quick favor?

(Spongebob and Mr Krabs are sat in a boat on the course)

Mr Krabs: You better drive well, boy…

Spongebob: But sir, I've never actually got my license...

Mr Krabs: Just drive... (He starts to drive the boat that swerves around each corner)

(Mr Fitz and Mrs Puff are watching on)

Mr Krabs: What are you doing, boy...?

Spongebob: I'm sorry Mr Krabs, I'm just not that good at driving like I am at making Krabby Patties…

Mr Krabs: Well if you don't drive well then you won't have a job…

Spongebob: What are you saying?

Mr Krabs: What, what am I saying?

Spongebob: Are you saying you'll fire me if I don't drive well?

Mr Krabs: (Thinking) Yeah ... that's right, that’s what I’m saying

(Spongebob starts to scream as he takes his foot off of the gas and slowly drives around the course)

Mr Krabs: Calm it, boy! Wait a second … keep it up, you’re driving really well!

Spongebob: Please don’t fire me, Mr Krabs!

Mr Krabs: Keep driving like this and I won’t… (He continues to drive neatly around the course)

Mrs Puff: What's going on, how is he driving that well? (Spongebob manages to stop the boat just in front of them)

Mr Fitz: Congratulations Mr Krabs, the Krusty Krab is now a legal place to practice boating and any other boat-related activities!

Mrs Puff: But sir, he’s not a real boating teacher, he just sells Krabby Patties

Mr Fitz: Hmm … is this true?

Mr Krabs: Well yes, but…

Mr Fitz: Well I could go for one of those right now! (They both walk into the restaurant as Mrs Puff watches on)

Mrs Puff: Well if that’s how it’s going to be then I'll just have to take Eugene on at his own game…

(Squidward and Spongebob pull the truck up to an old-fashioned house)

Spongebob: (Looking at the piece of paper) I think this is the address…

Squidward: Well you go take the Krabby Patty (He hands over the food)

Spongebob: I thought you promised we were both going to do it next time...

Squidward: That doesn’t sound like something I would say…

Spongebob: I actually recorded it just in case …

Squidward: Fine then, just hurry up… (They both walk up to the door, ring it as it is answered by an old woman) Here you go, don’t chock (He throws the food to her and turns around)

Old Mrs Waterman: Oh thank you so much ... I haven't had one of these since my husband’s … passing

Spongebob: Aww … that's so sad

Old Mrs Waterman: Isn't it just, I haven't had any human contact in years ... you young men couldn't sit with me for a while, could you?

Spongebob: Of course, just for a little while

Squidward: Spongebob, we've got hundreds of more deliveries to make

Spongebob: Come on, it won't be for long...

Two_hours_later-1.jpg

Old Mrs Waterman: (Sitting in front of Spongebob and Squidward) ... and we couldn't even eat the onions in the first place, so I said to Michael…

Squidward: (Whispering) Come on Spongebob

Spongebob: Well Mrs Waterman, we better get going...

Old Mrs Waterman: ...later that day I forgot to even close the back door so we had to … (Squidward glares at Spongebob who nervously smiles)

(In the Krusty Krab)

Mr Krabs: (Handing over a license) There you go, Jim ... and what can I get you to eat?

Jim: Nope, I'm good; I'm having my lunch over at the Boating School...

Mr Krabs: Wait, what? (He notices that no one is sat in the restaurant as he runs outside to see everyone heading in the direction of the Boating School) This can't be happening... (He notices Plankton leaving the Chum Bucket) I guess yer coming over to steal me formula?

Plankton: Not today Krabs, the Krabby Patty is old news; I'm going to steal that boating teacher’s secret recipe...

Mr Krabs: (He watches him run off) Betrayed by me own arch-rival … this ends now! (He scuttles across the ground, bursting into the Boating School to see Mrs Puff handing over sandwiches) What’s going on in here?

Mrs Puff: Seems you’re not the only one with a secret family recipe … I played you at your own game

Mr Krabs: You can’t, I mean…

Mrs Puff: Oh, I think I can, I already have you see

Mr Krabs: This isn’t the last you’ve seen of me … probably is today though, I might go home now, but you’ll definitely see me tomorrow… (He storms out)

Old Mrs Waterman: …and that was when I told them to leave but did they listen to me? Yes they did, and they left…

Spongebob: That’s … (Yawning) … really interesting

Squidward: No it’s not, we’re going now (Pulling on Spongebob’s arm)

(As they approach the front door, an old fish enters)

Squidward: Who’s this?

Old Mrs Waterman: (Looking up) Oh it’s my husband, hello dear…

Spongebob: But you said your husband died?

Old Mrs Waterman: No I didn’t, I said since my husband’s passing … into another city … for a day

(They burst out of the house and jump into the truck quickly driving off)

Squidward: Well that’s four hours I’ll never get back … where’s the next delivery?

Spongebob: Oh yeah (Looking at the piece of paper) … “One hundred and twenty-two Conch Street” … wait, that’s Patrick’s address?!

Squidward: Patrick? He’s not a senior citizen … he’s about as active as one though (They pull up in front of his house and jump out, quickly knocking on Patrick’s door as he answers it)

Patrick: (Taking his food) Thanks guys

Squidward: Why did you order food, you live one hundred yards from the Krusty Krab

Spongebob: It’s actually eighty nine, I’ve counted…

Patrick: I don’t tell you how to live your life! (He slams the door shut)

Spongebob: Well we better get back to the Krusty Krab

Squidward: Knock yourself out, I’m going to bed…

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs…

Squidward: Look, I get paid slave wages … he should feel lucky that I even turn up to work each day (He walks into his house)

Spongebob: Slave wages? Mr Krabs must have raised his salary…

Mrs Puff: (Handing over a sandwich as she yawns) How anyone can find this exciting is beyond me … I guess that’s why that squid guy at the Krusty Krab is always so unhappy (She looks up at the clock) Right everyone, I’m shutting up shop now (Everyone slowly leaves as Mrs Puff sits at her desk) Why did this have to happen? (She notices a year book on her table that she begins to flick through) I do miss all my old students … Neptune help me I even miss Spongebob… (There’s a knock at the door as she answers it to Spongebob) Oh dear, he must have heard me…

Spongebob: What?

Mrs Puff: Nothing, whats wrong Spongebob?

Spongebob: I’ve got someone who wants to talk with you … (Mr Krabs reveals himself)

Mr Krabs: Can we please go back to our old jobs, I don’t think I could stand handing over another license!

Mrs Puff: Well…

Mr Krabs: Oh please Poppy … I’ll even give you that truck I bought

Mrs Puff: Well you’ve twisted my fin … it’s’ a deal (They both shake hands)

Spongebob: Awesome! I’ll bring the truck around for you, Mrs Puff…

Mr Krabs & Mrs Puff: SPONGEBOB, NO! (He smashes the truck through the Boating School)

Later2.jpg

(Mr Krabs is helping Mrs Puff rebuild the destroyed Boating School)

Mr Krabs: (Hammering a nail and turning to Mrs Puff) Now that we’ve sorted everything out, what do you say to … um … a date?

Mrs Puff: I’d say “don’t push your luck”

Next Time...

A town blackout causes Karen to become reset, removing all memories of everything that has happened in her life – including Plankton. Will he be able to restore his wife’s memories, or will she forever forget him?

tl8LH.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBxObBOGD8&list=UUK8OE0XRqbbWzqPnMuXThwA

38a7a4a6-fcb2-44b7-8f9a-dabb3f14ef3e_zpsc7400c90.jpg

Season 6, episode 07 (107)- "Komputer Memory Wipe"

---

Spoiler

(It’s a clear day in the city and in the Chum Bucket, Plankton is happily bounding down the stairs with a huge grin on his face)

Karen: (Watching from a distance) Hey Mr SmileyPants, what’s up with you?

Plankton: I’m glad you asked, Computer wife … Last night, instead of getting the amount of sleep needed to function properly, I thought up the greatest plan to defeat Krabs…

Karen: Oh Lord…

Plankton: … and once I woke up, I started planning how it would work, I tell ya, it’s completely foolproof … it can’t possibly fail… (He walks out of the restaurant door returning almost instantly) … well it failed (He slumps across the room)

Karen: I knew it would fail…

Plankton: Thanks for that … really appreciated

Karen: I’m just saying, you never…

Plankton: I said shut up! Wait, no I didn’t … now I am! (He slowly walks towards his lab)

Karen: What are you doing now?

Plankton: What do you care? (He enters the lab and approaches the mound of metal in the middle of the room) When one invention fails, another is born ... granted, this one will probably fail too but there's no harm in trying...

SHL.jpg

Plankton: (He takes off his welding mask to admire his work) Well it’s done, I better test it out before I take it on over to the Krusty Krab... (He pulls the wire up to the wall to an outlets with many plugs) Eh ... one more shouldn’t hurt (He plugs it in, flicking the switch as there’s a huge explosion and all the power in the room goes out)

(The lights all across town start to shut off)

Spongebob: (He’s singing loudly in the Krusty Krab as he flips patties) “… U is for you and me, N is for anywhere…”

Squidward: (Covering his ears and growling loudly) Shut up, Spongebob!

Mr Krabs: (He’s counting money in his office as the lights cut out) A power cut? I better go check on the boys... (He walks into the kitchen with a flashlight) Is everyone OK in here? Spongebob? (He shines the torch into the corner of the room where Spongebob is tied up with his mouth covered with tape) Squidward, what happened here?

Squidward: (Holding up the tape and shaking his head) Don’t look at me…

(Patrick is sat in his house when all the lights suddenly cut out)

Patrick: Oh no, the TV’s out, I can’t see a thing … well it’s as good a time as any to test out my battery-powered tattoo kit!

(In the Chum Bucket, Plankton sits up covered with black dust and smoke)

Plankton: Well that didn’t work … not that I'm surprised (He unplugs the machine as all the power returns) Hopefully it’s still… (He notices the pile of black, burnt metal as he lets out a huge sigh) I might as well go check on my other inventions (He walks through his lab) Time machine? Yep, Nightmare machine, fine, cloning device, perfect ... why do I never use any of these? (Walking out of the room) Well they all seem to be in order … Hey Karen, bring me a sandwich! (He re-enters his lab) Karen? Did you hear what I said? (He walks up to her to see her screen isn’t on) She must have turned off during the power outage ... I better turn her on, but then again, no more nagging ... no, she's going on! (He flicks her switch)

(Her screen appears with huge white writing of the word “Rebooting”)

Plankton: Hmm… that hasn’t happened before (Her screen appears) Oh, now that you’re back, I’m gonna be in my lab for a while so I might have to skip dinner, unfortunately

Karen: Greetings…

Plankton: Yeah, hi, so I was going to…

Karen: I am your own personal W.I.F.E. system

Plankton: Why are you talking like that, stop messing around!

Karen: I have been programmed to talk like this so will, always, talk like this...

Plankton: Either you start making sense or I’m getting your old manual

Karen: A manual is a book of instructions for operating a machine or learning...

Plankton: Right, that's it! (He walks into and cupboard and leaves holding a booklet as he begins to read it aloud) “Thank you for ordering your very own W.I.F.E. system” blah, blah, blah … ah, here we go “… if your product is to unintentionally cut off due to a severe power outage or technical difficulties, it will be restored to factory settings” (He closes the manual and throws it to the ground) S-So she doesn’t remember anything? … That’s good, yeah it’s good, she was always a thorn in my side, it’s good that she remembers nothing about me (He walks into his lab and picks up a hammer ready for work on his device) Say Karen, could you pass me… Oh yeah, the blank thing (He pulls out his welding equipment) Should I use the medium small nozzle or the smaller medium small nozzle? KAREN! … oh, I guess I really do need her around (He walks back out to Karen and stands in front of her)

Karen: Greetings STATE NAME HERE how is my STATE RELATION HERE

Plankton: Come on Karen, you gotta remember who I am

Karen: Of course I do … you're the guy who owns me

Plankton: I'd prefer the word husband but we're getting there (He bursts out laughing) Get it! Owns you, and I said ... uh, forget it

Karen: MEMORY DELETED AS REQUESTED

Plankton: Geez ... how about I ask you some personal questions?

Karen: Is this one of the intended questions?

Plankton: What no, what did I get you for your birthday last year?

Karen: I have no birth...

Plankton: OK them, second question; what do I always try to steal from a certain restaurant?

Karen: Stealing is a federal offense which is punishable by…

Plankton: Finally, the most important question, who ... is your husband?

Karen: I have no husband

Plankton: But you ... (sighing) ... well this is obviously not going to work; I didn't want to do this but I guess I have to use ... science! (He pulls out her circuit boards and re-wires them) I'm doing this because I love you ... also I don't want to die alone (He continues to work on the board as sparks fly everywhere) Hopefully this will work… (He slots it back into the side of his wife) So honey, how do you feel?

Karen: (Her screen slowly appears again) Like I always feel, nothing, computers have no feelings...

Plankton: Oh come on! ... Wait a second, all I have to do is remind her of happy memories we have both shared together … I better go get a huge piece of paper to write the many times we’ve shared happy memories together... (He picks up a pencil and starts to think) Right, number one, our wedding day … well besides the fact that I turned up late … and had to leave early … I guess I can’t really include that one, but not to worry, there's hundreds more (He keeps thinking) I know, that vacation we went on, the one where I almost got the formul… Oh dear Neptune, that’s not going to work either …

590px-Twentyminuteslater.jpg

Plankton: … No I ruined that day too (He puts the pencil down) I can’t believe it; we’ve had hardly any special memories together, and the one’s we have were ruined by me! (He stands up and walks up to Karen) I’m glad you lost all memory of me Karen, now you can start new with someone who’ll love and cherish you and not take you for granted … someone who you can share so many memories with, someone who will look after you…

Karen: Does not compute!

Plankton: Don’t worry about it, I promise to make it up to you, somehow … hey wait a second, I’ve just remembered something, the night after our wedding…

Flashback1.jpg

(In an old, dirty room; Karen and Plankton are sat together on the couch)

Plankton: I’m sorry I ruined the wedding, honey…

Karen: Oh I knew you would, it’s so you

Plankton: (Confused) You’re not annoyed?

Karen: Of course not, you make my life more interesting which is why I married you ... as long as I’m with you forever, this will always be the happiest day of my life...

EndofFlashback1.jpg

Plankton: … you remember that, the happiest day, remember? Please… (Karen doesn't respond as Plankton starts to tear up just as Pontroy enters)

Pontroy Plaice: Can you believe how many idiots park their boats outb … (He notices Plankton sobbing) What’s going on? Are you OK?

Plankton: (Looking up with wet eyes) I caused a power cut and now Karen’s lost all of her memories!

Pontroy Plaice: That was you, I just thought I didn't pay my electiricy bill...

Plankton: Now she doesn’t remember me at all!

Pontroy Plaice: Don’t worry about it, I know what to do

Plankton: You do?

Pontroy Plaice: Yeah, I studied at Bikini Bottom computer college … or at least I wanted to

Plankton: (Impatiently) Can you fix Karen or not?

Pontroy Plaice: Of course, I just have to restore her memory to the last thought she had before the blackout … she’ll then return to being your long-suffering wife... (He chuckles) ... Too soon?

Plankton: (He watches Pontroy approach Karen) Wait,... don’t do it!

Pontroy Plaice: What do you mean?

Plankton: I mean don’t do it! If you restore Karen to her last memory, she’ll have no life and no happy memories and you’ll be returning her to the life she hated

Pontroy Plaice: So you’re just gonna leave her like this?

Plankton: No, of course not, I want to create new, happy memories with her to give her a better life...

Pontroy Plaice: That could work, but are you sure you want to do it?

Plankton: Yes, my mind is made up... (He approaches Karen) Come on W.I.F.E., we have a whole life to create... (They both leave the Chum Bucket together as the music slowly begins…)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I89Nl5_3q0&list=UUK8OE0XRqbbWzqPnMuXThwA

Queen - "These Are The Days of Our Lives"

Next Time...

It's Easter in Bikini Bottom and Sandy is visited by a grudge-bearing bunny from her past. Meanwhile, Mr Krabs and Plankton go on a hunt for a special prize

tl8LH.png

ASweetAsBunny_zps66b219b4.jpg?t=1363539188

Season 6, episode 08 (108)- "Sweet as Bunny"

---

Spoiler

French Narrator: Aah … a vonderful, spring morning in Bikini Bottom … but this is no ordinary spring morning, for it is Easter Sunday in zee briny deep…

(From the surface, a white pod suddenly shoots down towards the city)

French Narrator: What is zis … let’s watch, shall we?

(The white pod hits the ground with a huge thud, covering the bottom in sand, as it slowly opens to reveal a scraggly looking rabbit in an air suit)

???: Now where does she live again? (He pulls out a small piece of paper) “The Treedome”? (He glances around and smiles evilly)

(In the Krusty Krab)

Mr Krabs: (Sitting in his office with Squidward and Spongebob) … and finally I’ve spent a good three minutes last night planning what we’re going to do for the Easter celebration today

Spongebob: Well we could set up an Easter egg hunt and hire someone to dress up as a bunny, and then we could…

Mr Krabs: Spongebob, I’m trying to make money…

Spongebob: How about we just hire a bunny?

Mr Krabs: What I just said but in a more impatient tone

Squidward: How about we just don’t do anything? That sounds good to me…

Mr Krabs: Spongebob just go paint a few tomatoes pink and hide them, that’ll keep them entertained… (Spongebob walks off just as Pearl bursts in)

Pearl: DADDY!

Squidward: … and I’m outta here (He walks passed her as she walks up to her father)

Mr Krabs: What is it, Pearly?

Pearl: There’s an Easter egg hunt going on today in town

Mr Krabs: Aren’t you a little old for that?

Pearl: The prize is two tickets to the new spa that opened Friday…

Mr Krabs: I’m really interested, so why did you come here?

Pearl: Well I was going out with Sadie today so I can’t do it

Mr Krabs: That’s a shame, now honey I’ve got business to take care of…

Pearl: I haven’t finished! I want you to go on the hunt

Mr Krabs: That’s not going to happen

Pearl: Fine, then I guess you’ll be buying me presents for the rest of my life

Mr Krabs: Unfortunately that’s how it works…

Pearl: Well if you got me those two tickets, I won’t ever ask for another birthday present again … and you won’t have to pay for any ever again

Mr Krabs: Why didn't you say so? You’ve got yourself a deal!

(Over at the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: … So Karen, if I get you those tickets it will make up for all of those anniversaries, birthday’s, Christmas’ and any other crummy holidays I’ve forgotten about?

Karen: As I just said, yes

Plankton: Well don’t wait up; I’ve got tickets to find! (He walks out)

667f721b-3c55-4748-9e6f-987c39b01ae3_zps15ecb741.jpg

(Sandy is knocking a piece of metal onto a device as there’s a sudden knock at the door)

Sandy: Who could that be? (She opens up the door but no one is there) Well I suppose that answers my question (She shuts the door and returns to her work as the rabbit in the air suit suddenly jumps out) RANDALL!

Randall: That’s my name, don’t you dare wear it out! (He kicks Sandy in the stomach and she falls back onto the glass) Any last words?

Sandy: No… (She slowly stands up) … What about you? (She leans against her machine and aims it at the rabbit) One wrong move and I’ll blow your rabbit ears from her to Cinco Ranch!

Randall: You’re still inventing I see, your science may have saved you this time but I will have my revenge for what you did to me (He slowly backs away) It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, it might not even be this year, what with all the transportation costs, you know how it is … but I will have my revenge! (He walks out, slamming the door, as Sandy sighs heavily and tends to the cut across her face)

Sandy: (Placing a band aid across her face) Why can’t he be like all those nice rabbits in the movies?

(Mr Krabs is standing at the checkered flag in the center of town)

The Mayor: (Looking at Mr Krabs) There’s usually more people here … and the people are usually kids

Mr Krabs: I don’t know what could have happened to them Mr Mayor, they’re probably all too busy playing on their portable gaming devices, y’know how kids are…

(The kids are all tied up in the Krusty Krab freezer)

Squidward: (He enters and stares at the kids before stepping back out) … I don’t get paid enough for this

The Mayor: … Well it seems you’re the only one here so we…

Plankton: Hold your seahorses! (He appears from behind some coral)

Mr Krabs: Plankton? What are you doing here?

Plankton: I could ask you the very same question … so I will; what are you doing here?!

Mr Krabs: I managed to get rid of those ki… (He notices the Mayor is glaring at him) … kiiiings … in that … uh, game of chess we played, so you don’t stand a chance against me!

Plankton: You want to bet, Krabs?

The Mayor: You will find clues that will lead to other clues that, in turn, will lead you to the tickets … everyone ready? (Mr Krabs and Plankton have already started running off) … They don’t pay me enough for this (His watch beeps) Ooh must be time for my eleven o’clock diamond shower (He happily strowls off)

(Krabs and Plankton are running through the city whilst scrapping around in the sand to find the first clue)

Plankton: Guess what Krabs, I’m gonna find the first clu…

Mr Krabs: FOUND IT!

Plankton: That’s not fair, I was telling you what I was going to do!

Mr Krabs: (He holds up the riddle as he begins to read it aloud) “You’ve found the first clue, now here’s what you should do; your prize awaits where you would expect it to”

Plankton: Where you’d expect it to?

Mr Krabs: That’s easy; it’s obviously “the Easter Store” down on Barnacle Boulevard

Plankton: I’m already there! (They both run off again…)

(Randall is walking and muttering to himself)

Randall: … if I could just get Sandy away from her machines, I could finally defeat … (He hits into Patrick) Watch where you’re going ya fat sack of skin!

Patrick: I’m sorry… (He looks up at the rabbit) Long, fluffy ears? Cute little face? Puffy tail? Easter Sunday? … You’re Santa!

Randall: No I’m not

Patrick: Then you’re the Easter bunny?

Randall: Closer but still no … now step aside!

Patrick: Whatever you say (He moves to the right)

Randall: At last … wait, did you say you’d do whatever I told you?

Patrick: Of course, you’re the Easter bunny

Randall: On second thoughts, yes, that’s exactly who I am … I forgot who I was there for a second (He grins at Patrick who smiles back)

(Plankton and Krabs are outside of the empty Easter store staring in)

Plankton: What gives?

Mr Krabs: Hey look! (He points at a sign on the front door) “Welcome to the Easter Store … Closed for Easter” … I guess the next riddle isn’t here

Plankton: I guess you’re wrong – idiot! (He holds up the piece of paper stuck below the note)

Mr Krabs: What does it say?

Plankton: Give me time, man! (He begins reading the note) “To find where the next riddle lies, visit the place in town with the most flies”

Mr Krabs: It must be talking about the Chum Bucket (He chuckles)

Plankton: Very funny, it’s obviously the dump … let’s roll!

Mr Krabs: What?

Plankton: Just move!

(Patrick walks into the Krusty Krab followed by Randall)

Squidward: Patrick, you can’t bring that thing in here, people are eating...

Patrick: But it’s the Easter bunny, Squidward

Squidward: Patrick, you came in here yesterday with a ball of yarn saying it was the tooth fairy, just get outta here!

Spongebob: (Exiting the kitchen) Maybe he’s right this time, it is a bunny after all and it is Easter…

Nat: Hey look, it’s the Easter bunny … isn’t that cute

Evelyn: He’s even more adorable in real life! (They all start petting the rabbit)

Squidward: You wanna know what I think? You’re all idiots!

Spongebob: (He suddenly clutches at his head) Ooh … ah!

Squidward: What’s up with you?

Spongebob: I just had a vision; Mr Krabs was telling me to make money out of this … I need to go round and gather people (He runs out of the restaurant)

Squidward: Why does Neptune torment me so by surrounding me with idiots? (He hits his head on the register and groans)

(Mr Krabs and Plankton are standing in the middle of the dump)

Mr Krabs: Gee what a dump!

Plankton: This place is huge

Mr Krabs: Yeah, we need to split up … you go look that way and I’ll go over there (They both split up and look around)

Plankton: (He spots a note stuck to an old boat-mobile) Hey I’ve found it!

Mr Krabs: (Calling over the pile of junk) You’ve found it, great, I’ll come right over

Plankton: Um … wait, no, no I haven’t … I was just practicing what I would say when I do! (He laughs as he opens up the next riddle and reads it quietly to himself) “The next clue is by a place with a lot of boats” (He puts it down) Wow, these are getting worse each time, that one didn’t even rhyme! (He starts to run off)

Mr Krabs: (Picking up a banana skin) That’s not it either … maybe I was right about it being at the Chum Bucket all the time, Plankton (He notices Plankton running off out of the dump) That traitor! I can’t believe he acted completely in character! (He begins chasing after him) Come back here ya little freak!

(Spongebob is standing in the center of town with a megaphone)

Spongebob: COME TO THE KRUSTY KRAB THIS EASTER, WE HAVE OUR OWN EASTER BUNNY! (He puts the megaphone down as he notices the Treedome in the distance) Wait a second, I haven’t even invited Sandy! (He runs up and into the Treedome where he notices Sandy clearing up all of her inventions) What happened here … did you get attacked by the Easter bunny (He starts laughing)

Sandy: You could say that…

Spongebob: What do you mean?

Sandy: Don’t worry, it’s nothing

Spongebob: So anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to come to the Easter party at the Krusty Krab, everyone’s going to be there

Sandy: Everyone?

Spongebob: Well Patrick definitely is…

Sandy: I’d really love to Spongebob, but I think I’d rather stay here today

Spongebob: Oh please Sandy, it would make my day

Sandy: But Spongebob…

Spongebob: What happened Sandy, you can tell me

Sandy: I was attacked this morning … by a rabbit

Spongebob: Are you serious?

Sandy: Does that sound like something I would make up?

Spongebob: Well…

Sandy: He’s held a grudge against me, it’s a long story really … I could probably tell you it in under half a minute though (She looks off into the distance) It all began whilst I was still at high school in Texas…

Flashback1-1.jpg

(A teenage Sandy jumps into the air and scores a hoop in basketball)

Sandy: Strike one fer Slammin’ Sandy! (She cheers with her friends as Randall watches on)

Randall: (Sighing) I’m so in love with Sandy

Troy: Way to state your feelings, bro

Randall: Today’s the day, I just know it Troy, I’m gonna ask her out on a date

Troy: Yeah right, you’ve said that every day this year

Randall: It’s true, I’m gonna do it now – right now! Watch me! (He slowly approaches Sandy) Say Sandy, would you … uh … like?

Sandy: (Confused) Do I know you?

Randall: Do you want to go on a date with me?

Sandy: (She looks at her friends and then back at Randall) No way…

Randall: I’m sorry?

Sandy: I said no (He glares at her before running off)

Later2.jpg

Randall: (He’s sat in the library by himself) Curse Sandy! Curse her! And you know what, curse her some more!

Sandy: (She enters the library and approaches the librarian) Yeah, where do you keep the books on karate?

Librarian: Over there, next to that moping kid… (She points at Randall as Sandy slowly approaches him)

Sandy: Are you Ok, Randall?

Randall: You don’t care about me, you don’t care about anyone!

Sandy: What do you mean?

Randall: One day Sandy, one day I will have my revenge

Sandy: What for, I didn’t do anything…

Randall: Exactly (He grins evilly as he steps back into the shadows…)

Sandy: He can’t be serious (She hears a crashing from the shadows) What the?

Randall: Damn it! My foot! What a day…

EndofFlashback1.jpg

Sandy: … and that’s what happened

Spongebob: Wait, how did you know what was happening in the scenes you weren’t in?

Sandy: That’s not important! What is important is the fact that this guy still hates me … and he’s pretty emotionally unstable

Spongebob: You’re really scared he might harm you?

Sandy: He’s done it in the past, each time he’s grown more aggressive and devious … and now that he’s found where I live, he could do anything

Spongebob: Well he won’t be able to get through me

Sandy: That’s kind of you Sandy but he’s just too strong

Spongebob: So I guess you won’t be coming to the Easter party?

Sandy: Ugh … what the hey … it might take my mind off of him

Spongebob: Great! Follow me! (They both walk out holding hands)

(Plankton holds up the riddle on the paper as he pulls it down to reveal that he’s standing just outside the boating school)

Plankton: This must be where the next clue is (He approaches as Mr Krabs suddenly grabs him in his claw)

Mr Krabs: Thought you could get away, heh? Well I’m always two steps ahead of you!

Plankton: Well if you’re two steps ahead of me, how did I find the next clue before you? (He points to the paper in the fence as they both pull it out and read it aloud together)

Mr Krabs & Plankton: “The tickets are on the beach” (They put it down)

Mr Krabs: Wow, that didn’t even rhyme

Plankton: Tell me about it … the beach eh? (They both glance at each other before running off)

(Sandy and Spongebob walk towards the Krusty Krab where Randall is on stage in front of a crowd of people)

Sandy: W-What is he doing here?

Spongebob: What, the Easter bunny? Well it’s a funny story really, Patrick happened to bump into him and …

Sandy: That’s Randall!

Spongebob: That guy you were telling me about … he’s the Easter bunny?

Sandy: No, let me go speak to him (She begins climbing onto the stage)

Randall: (To the crowd) … and Santa and I usually catch up to play cards every now and then

Sandy: What are you doing here Randall, you don’t belong

Randall: You know what? You’re right…

Sandy: I am? You agree with me? That was easy...

Randall: Yeah, I don’t know what I’m doing here, I should get back home

Sandy: I think it’s for the best…

Randall: You couldn’t help me up could you?

Sandy: What?

Randall: My leg has been killing me all day

Sandy: Fine, if it’ll get you to leave … (She approaches the rabbit and pulls him up)

Randall: HELP! SHE’S ATTACKING ME! HELP!

Sandy: What? (He lets go of him and he falls to the ground)

Randall: Stay away from me! (Everyone gasps as Spongebob pulls Sandy off of the stage)

Spongebob: What happened up there?

Sandy: Let go Spongebob, I need to do something… (She clambers back on the stage and approaches the microphone as people boo her) Listen please, you’ve all known me for years and I’m telling the truth … he is not the Easter bunny and I did not attack him, you’ve got to believe me

Fred: But I’ve known him for years…

Sandy: No you haven’t

Fred: WELL IT’S FELT LIKE I HAVE!

Sandals: We may have known you for years but we’ve known about the Easter bunny since we were kids, he wouldn't lie …

Sandy: But he’s not the real thing (They all shake their heads and go to comfort Randall as she and Spongebob walk off) I can’t believe what he’s done, I can just about deal with his physical pain but how could he turn all my friends against me?

Spongebob: Well he hasn’t turned me!

Sandy: Thanks Spongebob, hopefully this thing will just blow over…

images-3.jpg

(Spongebob enters the Treedome with a grocery bag)

Spongebob: Sandy, I brought you some nut candy to cheer you up … Sandy? (He notices Sandy sitting in the corner with a towel over her head) S-Sandy?

Sandy: (Muttering to herself) WhydidhedothistomeIdidn’tdeserveit did I … yes?

Spongebob: What happened Sandy?

Sandy: (Looking up at Spongebob) I tried to go out to the Barg'N-Mart but everyone kept shouting at me, I had to come home, it's the only place I'm safe

Spongebob: This is all that rabbit’s fault … I need to go talk to him (He storms out)

(Plankton and Mr Krabs are racing each other to the beach as Mr Krabs pulls ahead)

Plankton: I’m falling behind… (They both run past the Chum Bucket as Plankton bursts into it)

Mr Krabs: (Glancing back) Yes! I’ve lost him, finally (He runs past Spongebob)

Spongebob: Hello Sir

Mr Krabs: (Nodding his head) Lad... (Plankton shoots past him on a rocket-powered device) What the?

Plankton: (He flies onto the beach as he jumps up and searches around in the sand for the tickets) Come on Sheldon! (Mr Krabs arrives and does the same)

Mr Krabs: You won’t find them first this time, Plankton!

Plankton: You wanna bet?

Mr Krabs: Yes I do… (He holds up the two tickets victoriously) I’VE FOUND THEM! Yes! My wallet lives to see another day!

Plankton: Oh great, Karen’s gonna kill me…

Mr Krabs: You did all this for her?

Plankton: Of course, you don't think I want to go to that stupid spa...

Mr Krabs: (He hands a ticket to Plankton) Here you go…

Plankton: (Confused) Krabs?

Mr Krabs: When you spend a whole day with someone you hate … you realize you really do hate them but we both want the same thing so I can’t let you go home with nothing

Plankton: Does that mean…?

Mr Krabs: Nope … I still hate you

Plankton: I hate you two. Krabs ... I hate you too (They both smile at each other)

Spongebob: (He approaches Randall who’s sat in the Krusty Krab) I don’t believe we’ve met, I’m SpongeBob SquarePants … I’m friends with Sandy

Randall: Is that right?

Spongebob: Yeah, and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t spread lies about her

Randall: The only one who’s lying is you!

Spongebob: What?

Randall: I don’t know; just go tell Sandy that I’ve won, finally

Spongebob: If that’s what you’d like… but if you ever had any feelings for Sandy; you’d reveal all (He walks off as Randall watches on as his smile slowly fades)

Oneminutethirtysevensecondslater.jpg

Spongebob: (Sat with Sandy) … I’m sorry Sandy, I tried, he wouldn’t listen…

Sandy: Well you tried your best

Spongebob: I know, I just wish… (Randall suddenly enters) … What are you doing here?

Randall: I’m here to apologize, for everything I’ve done – ever

(An angry mob approaches Sandy’s Treedome)

Sandy: Not again, please Randall, you’ve got to speak with them, please (She pleads with him as he stands up and walks out in front of the mob)

Randall: Stop tormenting Sandy…

Fred: But she attacked you!

Randall: (Whispering) Gee you all really are stupid … (He looks up) … I lied to you all, Sandy is completely innocent, forever and always … I’m not really the Easter bunny, I just wanted revenge on someone who did nothing wrong

Nat: Get him! (They begin to chase after the rabbit as Sandy jumps out in front of them all)

Sandy: Stop it, Randall is sorry for what he did, I’ve forgiven him so you should too

Sandals: Eh what the hell, I wanna go home anyway… (The mob slowly disperses)

Evelyn: Good mob…

Nat: I’ve been in better

(Plankton enters the Chum Bucket with the ticket in his hand)

Plankton: (Excitedly) Look what I’ve got, Karen

Karen: You got the tickets?

Plankton: Well one of them

Karen: Well it’s better than nothing … I suppose it’ll make up for all those missed special days

Plankton: You suppose?

Karen: Yeah, it’s only one ticket

Plankton: I spent a whole day with sweaty Krabs trying to get the tickets for you

Karen: But you only got one, just set them down over there

(In Mr Krabs’ house)

Pearl: … the tickets? I asked you to get the tickets?

Mr Krabs: Yeah, this morning, remember?

Pearl: Oh yeah (Looking at the clock) It’s about time you brought them

Mr Krabs: I don’t like your attitude, maybe you don’t deserve the tickets after all

Pearl: Don’t be silly, just put them down!

Sandy: (She hammers Randall’s pod) There you go; now you can go home

Randall: Thank you so much, Sandy … I promise you won’t ever see me again

Sandy: Well I don’t know, why don’t you come down for tea some day

Randall: I don’t know, I really should start a life of my own

Sandy: That’s very noble of you… (She kisses him on the cheek as his pod slowly lifts off into the air)

Randall: Goodbye … my love (A tear falls from his eye as he watches Sandy)

(Sandy and Spongebob watch as he disappears from their view)

Sandy: I guess he wasn’t so bad after all…

Spongebob: Well no bad person is truly evil and no good person is truly good, you just have to get to know them for yourself to cement a personal view

Sandy: That’s beautiful Spongebob where did that come from?

Spongebob: It was on the back of this Easter egg … you wanna piece?

Sandy: Let’s go to that party of yours, shall we?

(They walk off as they enter the Krusty Krab and walk up to Patrick)

Spongebob: … well despite the bunny, today really didn’t feel very Easter-y

Sandy: Oh hey Patrick, how was your day?

Patrick: I discovered the true meaning of Easter

Spongebob: Really? What was it?

Patrick: I don’t know, something about sharing? (He takes Spongebob's egg and starts to eat it)

Spongebob: (Looking around) Hey, where’s Mr Krabs?

Squidward: He didn’t return today, not that I’m complaining

Spongebob: That’s odd, maybe he just went home…

(In the new spa, Krabs and Plankton are sat together as female fish massage their feet)

Mr Krabs: I could get used to this...

Plankton: Don't get too comfortable, I've got this great plan to steal the formula tomorrow ...

Mr Krabs: I don't know about you but this has been the best Easter ever for me ...

Plankton: It was Easter?

Next Time...

Mermaid Man falls for Spongebob’s Grandma, but their new found relationship puts the senior at risk at the hands of every super villain…

tl8LH.png

12fa3df5-bc79-4761-9a0d-343b92eb00b2_zps

Season 6, episode 09 (109)- "When a Mermaid Man Loves a Woman"

---

Spoiler

(In the pineapple, Spongebob and Claire surround Grandma SquarePants who is sat at the table wearing a birthday hat)

Spongebob: Happy birthday, Grandma... (He kisses her on the cheek)

Grandma: Thank you, Bobby; this has to be my favorite birthday party … although it does help that I can’t remember any of the other ones

Claire: (Whispering to Spongebob) It’s nice for her to get out of the house every now and then…

Harold: (He walks out holding a cake with lit candles) Who’s ready for cake? (He places it down in front of Grandma as she begins blowing on the candles)

Spongebob: Come on Grandma, give it one big blow

Grandma: Well this is embarrassing… (She continues to try to blow them out, but fails)

Spongebob: Don’t worry about Grandma, I’ll help you…

Grandma: There's no need, this thing should help (She holds up Spongebob’s conch signal above the candles)

Spongebob: Grandma, NO! (She blows it as the candles go out and the loud sound exits the house)

Grandma: (Confused) What happened?

Claire: Spongebob, what did she do?

Spongebob: She just blew my Conch signal, that’s all… (Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy suddenly burst through the front door of the house)

Grandma: Oh my!

Mermaid Man: EVIL! (Looking around) Evil?

Barnacle Boy: (Noticing Spongebob) It's just that kid, again, why did you blow this thing again?

Spongebob: Sorry guys, it was my Grandma…

Barnacle Boy: I still don’t know how you got it back...

Spongebob: … it’s her birthday; you can stay for some cake if you like (Smiling innocently)

Mermaid Man: Cake? Is it it someone's birthday?

Spongebob: Yeah I just said, it's my Grandma's...

(Mermaid Man turns his head to finally notice Spongebob’s Grandma)

Mermaid Man: W-who’s that?

Spongebob: My Grandma, I just told you, it’s her birthday...

Mermaid Man: (Smiling) Hmm... Is there a Mr. Grandma?

Spongebob: Wait a second, do you like my Grandma?

Mermaid Man: Uh … no, of course not ... is she your Grandma?

Spongebob: You do! That’s so cool!

Mermaid Man: Well maybe just a bit, you’ve got to tell me all about her, Spongebob (The young sponge whispers into his ear as Mermaid Man slowly approaches Grandma) Hello, I hear you like lentils…

Grandma: (Confused) What, sorry, who are you?

Spongebob: What Mermaid Man is trying to say…

Grandma: Who’s Mermaid Man?

Spongebob: This guy, what he’s trying to say is; "will you go on a date with me?" ... not me obviously, that's what Mermaid Man is trying to say... (Everyone gasps)

Grandma: A date?

Claire: You can’t be serious, my mother?

Grandma: Yes...

Claire: Yes what?

Grandma: I would like to go on the date!

Claire: What, you can’t seriously, I mean…

Grandma: If this birthday has taught me anything it’s that I should take every last moment I possibly can

Claire: But mom!

Mermaid Man: This Friday, seven o’clock?

Grandma: It’s a date!

Mermaid Man: Sorry, what, I just felt like saying a random day and time … I guess it would be a good time for our date, I’ll see you there! (He happily walks off with Barnacle Boy as he stares lovingly at Grandma)

Barnacle Boy: I’ve got a bad feeling about this Mermaid Man, dating civilians is a bad idea, you know what happened to the Quickster

Mermaid Man: Of course I do, his girlfriend was kidnapped ... that doesn't mean it will happen to me and besides, this is different

Barnacle Boy: How?

Mermaid Man: Well I don't know, somehow

Claire: Dating superheroes is a bad idea … right Harold, back me up here

Harold: (Looking up from his newspaper) She should do what she wants

Claire: Not like that!

77093ea4-2fb8-4b6e-8ad9-ed91c3c5e365_zps

Mermaid Man: (He and Grandma are sat eating dinner in a restaurant) … thanks for coming

Grandma: Of course I’d come, it’s nice to actually talk with someone who’s my own age for once

Mermaid Man: I wish, when I was your age I could still stand without breaking a bone (They both chuckle)

Grandma: Well, here’s to the evening (They both clink glasses)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVKf1-qr6EU

Paparazzo: (Turning around from his table) That’s Mermaid Man over there...

Jenny: So?

Paparazzo: So… (He holds up his camera)

Jenny: EVERY night we go out this happens…

(The photo he takes appears on the front of a magazine that Claire is holding)

Claire: Harold, come and look at this

Harold: Why don’t you come here and show me?

Claire: Fine… (She holds up the magazine cover to him)

Harold: How nice…

Claire: It’s not nice; do you know how many people will read this?

Harold: No, I don’t, how many?

Claire: Well not that many actually, but the people who do will be appalled

Harold: What have you got against the two of them dating anyway?

Claire: It’s not right, she can’t start dating again…

Harold: Is that all it is?

Claire: Hmm … perhaps I was a little hard on her, I think I’ll give her call (She holds up the phone and dials) Yes … Mom … Wait, is Mermaid Man there with you? … Put him on … listen up, do you really have feelings for my mother?

Mermaid Man: Of course I do, The first time ever I saw her face I thought the sun rose in her eyes and the moon and the stars were gifts she gave to the dark and the endless skies…

Claire: That’s so sweet … I guess you love her like I do, I’m sorry I was so harsh about you two … well then I’m happy for you both (Harold smiles and hugs her)

(In the Krusty Krab, Spongebob is flipping patties at the grill)

Mr Krabs: (He bursts into the kitchen) Spongebob! Front and center!

Spongebob: (He turns to face Mr Krabs) What is it, Sir?

Mr Krabs: I hear ye Grandma and that Mermaid Man are going out as it were?

Spongebob: Oh, you did?

Mr Krabs: Yes, I was reading one of Pearl’s magazine … and despite learning that Kim Krabdashian is having trouble with keeping up with her busy schedule and that Porpoise Hilton is planning a new solo album; I also spotted the photo of them on the cover

Spongebob: That’s sweet … that’s not going to affect my work is it?

Mr Krabs: Of course not, I just want to know the dirt on them that's all?

Spongebob: (Confused) What, why?

Mr Krabs: I think I’d make a great paparazzo … so, what’s the gossip? (He holds up a notepad and pen)

Claire: (In the house, she hangs up the phone and walks up to Harold) I’ve offered to clear up the Mermalair while mom and Mermaid Man go on their date

Harold: That’s nice, dear

Claire: Yeah I also invited someone over tomorrow so you can have someone to talk to

Harold: But you know I’ve got things to do tomorrow!

Claire: I’m sorry…

Harold: (Sighing) So long no pants Saturday…

TheNextDay-1.jpg

(Mermaid Man and Grandma walk through the streets holding hands)

Grandma: I’m so glad I blew that horn-thingy or I would have never met you (She smiles at him)

Mermaid Man: I know, me two … I mean I’m glad you blew it (They both continue to walk on as Mr Krabs suddenly jumps out of an alley with a camera in his claw)

Mr Krabs: Smile!

Mermaid Man: What, where? (He looks around as Mr Krabs snaps the photo of the two of them and runs off)

Mr Krabs: If there’s a better way of making money than exploiting the private lives of others, I don’t want to know it (He holds up the photo) To the presses!

(In the SquarePants family home, Harold is sat inside watching TV)

Harold: (He hears a sudden knock at the door) I guess that must be my guest … or should I say “I guest that must be my…” actually no, that doesn’t really work… (He gets up and opens the door to Barnacle Boy)

Barnacle Boy: You’re Spongebob’s dad, right?

Harold: Last time I checked (He chuckles to himself)

Barnacle Boy: I was told I had to be here … that’s not to say I don’t want to be, obviously

Harold: Of course not, why don’t you come on in (He enters and they both sit down)

Barnacle Boy: (Looking around) Nice place you got here

Harold: Yep, it’s … nice

Barnacle Boy: Yeah, very nice (Sighing heavily) So very, very nice

Harold: Yeah, so … do you wanna drink or anything?

Barnacle Boy: I’m fine

Harold: Good … so, my son and his friend really seems to like you

Barnacle Boy: Spongebob? Oh yeah, he’s … uh, special

Harold: He sure is...

(They both sit in silence and glance down at their watches and at the wall clock…)

(Spongebob and Squidward are walking home from work through the city center)

Spongebob: … and you’ll never guess what then happened

Squidward: You’re right, I won’t

Spongebob: Go on, guess

Squidward:

Spongebob: I actually decided on … NEPTUNE’S CROWN! WHAT IS THAT! (He runs up to a newsstand where many magazines are stacked with a photograph of Mermaid Man and Grandma on the cover) Squidward look at that, my Grandma’s on the cover of YouPeople Magazine

Squidward: So what? I was in there once

Spongebob: You were?

Squidward: Well … no, but I could have been!

Spongebob: I’m really happy for them

(He glances at the cover as Man Ray is also holding the same magazine in their hideout)

Man Ray: Look at this fellow evilers

(He holds up the cover to the Dirty Bubble and Lord Ooberton)

The Dirty Bubble: Why does he always call us that?

Lord Ooberton: I suppose it’s better than “idiots”

Man Ray: That old woman must be Mermaid Man’s new GF

Lord Ooberton: GF?

Man Ray: Girlfriend, you buffoon!

Lord Ooberton: I hate it when he shouts at me

The Dirty Bubble: (Glancing at the cover again) Girlfriend? That’s nice … (Man Ray glares at him) That’s … yeah, horrible

Man Ray: Don't you see? This is our chance; we can use that old bag for our latest scheme

The Dirty Bubble: You mean our scheme to destroy Mermaid Man?

Man Ray: The very same

The Dirty Bubble: I’ve been thinking, why do we actually hate Mermaid Man? I mean, we’re not really evil villains are we, we’re just actors from their TV show … if anything, we should be thankful he gave us a job...

Man Ray:

Lord Ooberton:

The Dirty Bubble:

Man Ray: ... Go sit in the corner!

(Back in the house, Harold and Barnacle Boy are sat together in silence)

Harold: So … weather, huh?

Barnacle Boy: What?

Harold: I said the weather, it’s pretty OK, don’t ya think?

Barnacle Boy: I guess it’s above average

Harold: Yep, six outta ten (Spongebob suddenly enters) SPONGEBOB! Great to see ya son, how is life?

Spongebob: Great thanks dad, have you seen the front of this week’s YouPeople magazine

Harold: No, my issue hasn’t arrived yet… (Spongebob holds it up to him) Is that your Grandma?

Barnacle Boy: (Also looking at the cover and shaking his head) That old guy never listens

Spongebob: Well I better get going, I only dropped in, my shift starts again soon (He gets up to leave)

Harold: No, Spongebob please don’t… (He shuts the door behind him) Go… ugh…

(They both sit in silence as Harold covers his face)

(Mermaid Man, Claire and Grandma are standing in the, now spotless, Mermalair)

Mermaid Man: I’ve never seen this place look so tidy, I'm seeing flooring I haven't seen since the fifties, thanks again...

Claire: It’s no problem, really (Looking at Grandma) Well we better get going mom, it’s getting late…

Grandma: Can’t I just stay for a few more minutes?

Claire: No, you’ve got to get to bed, you can come back tomorrow (She leads her out)

Mermaid Man: (Calling after her) I love you!

Grandma: Until tomorrow... (They walk off) I love Mermaid Man you do know that, don’t you ... at first I thought it would just be an excuse to get out of the house, but I really do love him now

Claire: Of course I do, I can see that now and should have from the beginning

Grandma: I’m just so glad that things are finally looking up… (A van pulls up and pulls Grandma in)

Claire: MOM! (She runs after the van but it pulls away too quickly) I-I need help! (She turns to the Mermalair as she bursts inside and runs up to Mermaid Man) Mom’s been kidnapped!

Mermaid Man: You what now?

Later1.jpg

(She sees nothing but complete darkness until a bag is pulled from her head and she sees the three villains in front of her standing in a shady looking building)

Man Ray: Welcome!

Grandma: Who are you people, where am I?

Man Ray: We’re here because of Mermaid Man...

Grandma: Oh, are you friends of his?

Man Ray: No way, lady!

Grandma: I’m pretty certain he told me you went to his Christmas party last year

Man Ray: I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO! … Now to dispose of you

Grandma: (Shouting) MERMAID MAN!

Man Ray: Scream all you want, you see we WANT Mermaid Man to find you and when he does, we can finally defeat him! – Finally! (Grandma gasps) Wait, did I already say “finally”?

The Dirty Bubble: Yeah you did, I was gonna say something but I thought you’d yell at me

Man Ray: Well thanks, now I look like a monster who shouts all the time in front of the prisoner…

(Mermaid Man and Claire are hurriedly walking through the city)

Mermaid Man: No doubt this is Man Ray's doing...

Claire: Where does this Nam Ray live?

Mermaid Man: We're almost there, hurry!

Lord Ooberton: … you could use the –ed prefix if you were referring to the past but…

Man Ray: Since when did you become such a grammar nut?

Lord Ooberton: Since I wrote my first novel, it’s called “The Tide Turns”, it follows the…

Man Ray: Can we stop picking holes in my speech and just get back to what we were HERE TO DO?!

(Grandma is still tied up as she notices Mermaid Man and Claire slowly sneaking in)

Grandma: (Whispering) You need to get out of here…

The Dirty Bubble: Uh ... Man Ray (He points at Mermaid Man and Claire)

Grandma: RUN! (The villains grab them both as they struggle)

Claire: Let go of me!

Mermaid Man: (He tries to break out but cannot) Come on, Ernie!

Man Ray: There’s nowhere to run … or hide, or do anything

Grandma: Let him go! (She struggles, hitting Man Ray in the leg)

Man Ray: Take her out … to another room (They drag her off)

Mermaid Man: Let her go! (He finds the strength and breaks out the trap and punches each of the villains)

Claire: Go on!

(Harold, Spongebob and Barnacle Boy suddenly burst in)

Barnacle Boy: No need to fear … (They watch as Mermaid Man beats the last villain to the ground) O...K...

(Harold unties Claire as Spongebob unties his Grandma from their traps)

Grandma: Thanks Bobby (She jumps up to hug Mermaid Man as everyone smiles)

Spongebob: So I guess now you two can, I dunno … get married?

Mermaid Man: I don’t know about that, I’ll always love you Grandma but I just can’t see you anymore … for your own safety

Man Ray: (Looking up) Well then was there any need to beat us up?

Barnacle Boy: Quiet you...

Grandma: I understand, I feel the same way

Spongebob: But you were so well suited

Grandma: You’ll be in love one day Spongebob, and you’ll feel the same way as we do…

Sunset3-1.jpg

(Grandma’s sat in her house on the couch as there’s a sudden knock at the door that she’s goes to answer)

Grandma: (Opening the door) Hello?

Mermaid Man: (He reveals himself) Is anyone in?

Grandma: No, Claire’s just left ... she could be back any time though

Mermaid Man: I'll take my chances... (He walks in as they sit down and hug on the couch)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NM-brHi6G8&feature=youtu.be

Queen - "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy"

Bill Withers - "Lean on Me"

Next Time...

When Squidward insults Patrick’s intelligence (or lack of it), the starfish visits Sandy in search of a device to increase his brain power. When he overpower the machine and becomes so clever that he knows what will happen before it even does, it’s up to Spongebob and Sandy to help him

tl8LH.png

* Nominated in the "Best Episode" category at the Spin-Off Festival *

08d82f76-ca2f-4e94-9274-2d2ed111e258_zps

Season 6, episode 10 (110)- "Minority RePat"

---

Spoiler

(SpongeBob and Patrick are standing outside the Pineapple, laughing)

Patrick: (Suddenly stopping) … I don’t get it

(Squidward bursts out of his house with an angry expression covering his face)

Squidward: Will you two idiots shut up?

SpongeBob: Sorry Squidward, we didn’t know you were there...

Squidward: I LIVE HERE!

Patrick: SpongeBob, what’s an “eediot”?

Squidward: I think you’ve just answered your own question, Patrick

SpongeBob: (He pulls out a dictionary) “Idiot; A foolish or stupid individual”

Patrick: What does “stupid” mean?

SpongeBob: (Turning the pages) “Stupid; Lacking intelligence or common sense”

Patrick: “Intelligence”?

Two_hours_later-1.jpg

SpongeBob: … “A team game played with an oval ball on a field marked out as a gridiron”

Patrick: Wait, what were we talking about again?

Squidward: Geez, you really are dumb…

Patrick: Dumb? I’m not dumb! … I’m more smarter than you!

Squidward: SpongeBob, tell your friend to think before he speaks…

Patrick: Whats he talking about SpongeBob, what did I say?

SpongeBob: Nothing Patrick, just ignore him

Patrick: So you think you’re clever, Squidward? Just because you can talk in “sentences” and use “real words”

Squidward: That’s exactly what I think

Patrick: I could beat you at a brain test!

Squidward: If by that you mean a general knowledge battle then I will, but when you lose you have to promise to leave Bikini Bottom and never return!

SpongeBob: Squidward!

Squidward: Fine, just promise you won’t annoy me for a whole weekend

SpongeBob: I don’t think this is a good idea, guys

Patrick: DEAL! Only if you promise to clean my house when you lose

Squidward: Then it’s settled… (He walks back into his house, laughing) … I’m gonna have so much beauty sleep, I won’t even recognize myself (He shuts the door behind him, still laughing)

SpongeBob: Are you sure you want to do this, Patrick?

Patrick: It’s the only way I can prove my brain smarts (SpongeBob tries to fake a reassuring smile)

(In his office, Mr Krabs is lovingly placing his dollars out on his desk as he sings along)

Mr Krabs: Money, it’s a gas, I'll grab that cash with both hands and I’ll make a stash… (He is suddenly hit in the back of the head with the door of his “Ultra-Safe Safe”) Man down! (He turns around to see the formula is visible) Oh no, I need to get me formula out of here, I can’t have everyone seeing my private area (He grabs the formula and swiftly walks out of the Krusty Krab with it)

(Plankton is revealed to be watching on from inside the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: Suddenly this is interesting, and you said I couldn’t watch Krabs for three days straight

Karen: I didn’t say you couldn’t, I said you shouldn’t

(He continues to watch as Eugene enters his house with the formula and leaves, almost instantly, without it)

Plankton: (Smiling evilly) Well I know what I’m going to be doing today

Karen: Buying me a birthday present?

Plankton: Yeah, and while I’m doing that why don’t I also wrestle Neptune and become King of the Ocean? (He is suddenly hit by a handful of chum) I’m definitely not getting you anything now

(Patrick is standing outside his house as SpongeBob stands in front of him holding many cards)

SpongeBob: Right Patrick, you ready to be tested?

Patrick: (Confused) What?

SpongeBob: Tested, ready for the quiz with Squidward?

Patrick: I can honestly say I have no idea what you’re talking about…

SpongeBob: Let’s just start (He looks down at the first question card) Right, what is ten multiplied by ten?

Patrick: Uh … Hint?

SpongeBob: Just add an extra zero onto ten

Patrick: Ehm … Another hint?

SpongeBob: I can’t really gi…

Patrick: Hint?

SpongeBob: It’s one hundred, the answer is one hundred…

Patrick: Oh, well that’s something you just gotta know

SpongeBob: (Looking at the next card) “What is the chemical equation for water”?

Patrick: I know this! … One hundred!

SpongeBob: Uh … not exactly

Patrick: This is useless, there’s no way I’m gonna be able to beat Squidward

SpongeBob: I don’t know about that, we just need to go to see the smartest person in the entire ocean

Patrick: Scooter?

SpongeBob: No, a person who invents scientific creations all year round

Patrick: Are you sure it’s not Scooter?

SpongeBob: It’s not Scooter!

(In the Chum Bucket, Plankton puts on his coat ready to leave)

Plankton: (Calling to his wife) I’m going out, I’ll be back later…

Karen: Where are you going?

Plankton: Just to break into Krabs’ house to get the formula, I won’t be long

Karen: Breaking into a restaurant is a little different than breaking into someone’s home … I’m coming with you, just to make sure you don’t get caught

(Karen and Plankton both turn to look at Pontroy)

Pontroy: I guess I have to come too (They all walk out together)

(In the Treedome, SpongeBob and Patrick stand in front of Sandy)

SpongeBob: … and so we came here to see if you could do anything

Sandy: It’s a conundrum alright; I have been working on a helmet that can increase brain speed and functionality ten-fold using the power of …

SpongeBob: Sounds great…

Sandy: I ... didn’t finish

SpongeBob: Oh sorry, go on

Sandy: I was just going to say “using the power of science” but the moments gone now, so yeah…

SpongeBob: Sounds, yeah, sounds great, can he be turned back afterwards?

Sandy: There’s a chance … I will be careful only to use a small power outage, however

Patrick: Hook me up, Scooter

Sandy: (Turning to SpongeBob) Scooter?

SpongeBob: Don’t ask…

(She places the helmet on the starfish's head as lights appear)

Sandy: You’ll feel a slight stinging sensation … then it’ll turn on (She turns the dial slightly) How you feeling?

Patrick: Turn it up a bit more, Sandy

Sandy: Not too much, I’ll go get my notepad to make notes

(She walks off into her tree as Patrick quickly turns the dial)

SpongeBob: I don’t think you should do that, Patrick!

Patrick: You’ve said that so many times… (There’s a sudden explosion as smoke bellows out of the helmet and around the dome)

SpongeBob: (Trying to clear the smoke) Patrick, are you okay?

Sandy: (She returns with a notepad) What happened? (The smoke begins to clear) Patrick, Patrick, you there? (The door is revealed to be open and Patrick has disappeared from the Treedome)

SpongeBob: He must have run off…

Sandy: (She lifts up the over-powered helmet) This is bad…

SpongeBob: You’ve said that so many times…

(Across town Plankton, Karen and Pontroy are standing outside of Mr Krabs’ house)

Plankton: … well we’ve tried everything to open the door, lifting the handle, picking the lock, smashing it, but it just won’t budge

(The door suddenly opens)

Plankton: What?

Pontroy: I tried picking the lock again, why do you only try one thing then give up? (They all enter the house) So, what now?

Plankton: We need to split up to find the formula (Pontroy stays in the living room as Karen goes upstairs and Plankton in the kitchen)

Pontroy: It could be anywhere … except, obviously, the Chum Bucket (He lifts up many throw pillows and then the coffee table)

(The door suddenly opens and Pearl enters, talking on her phone)

Pearl: … No Sadie; Dakota is so totally not into Ray … Kansas is though (Pontroy quickly looks around before diving behind the couch, just as Pearl glances around)

Pontroy: (Whispering to himself) Please leave, please leave, please leave! (Pearl continues her conversation as she walks up the stairs) Finally, now I can … wait! Karen’s up there!

Pearl: (Walking towards her bedroom with the cell phone at her side) … and then she told me to be quiet, can you believe it? Me, Pearl… (She enters her room and lies on her bed)

(Behind the drapes, Karen is hidden)

Karen: (Whispering) As long as I stay absolutely silent I may be… (Her screen begins to flash) COMMENCING EXTREMELY LOUD AND EXTREMELY IRRELEVANT SYSTEM RECONFIGURATION (She shakes her screen) Not a good time, not a good time! (She watches as Pearl glances around) Why always me? (She switches her off switch before she reconfigures and gradually shuts down)

(In his house, Squidward is still laughing)

Squidward: Oh Patrick, “more smarter”?! (He bursts into hysterics as there’s a knock at the door that he answers to Patrick)

Patrick: (Smugly) I’m ready…

Squidward: To lose? (He wipes away a tear)

Patrick: No, to win

Squidward: Of course, let me get my coat…

(SpongeBob appears over the horizon as Squidward enters his house)

SpongeBob: Are you okay Patrick, Sandy and I were so worried about what happened, we should go back to see her so she…

Patrick: … After you have so willingly tested our, or should I say “my”, intellect (He hands over the quiz cards as Squidward exits his house)

SpongeBob: Okay, but we need to go see Sandy afterwards

Squidward: You talking about who you’re going to cry to after your lose?

Patrick: Quite the contrary, now read the cards SpongeBob…

SpongeBob: Okay, “What is the tallest building in the city?”

(Squidward opens his mouth as Patrick spurts out the answer)

Patrick: That would be the Sea Needle, created in 1947 to outshine Bikini Top’s “Sea Pin”

SpongeBob: Correct! Next, “Who wrote the novel The Lord of the Fly-fishing?”

Patrick: WILLIAM GOLDFISH!

SpongeBob: Correct, again…

Squidward: How? But, how…

Patrick: You’ve just got to be in the know… (He smiles as SpongeBob shakes his head)

Squidward: Next question!

SpongeBob: “If three people took the public bus, at the first stop nine got…

Patrick: Thirty-seven

SpongeBob: (Looking down) Correct?

Squidward: This is obviously fixed, he didn’t even finish … I’ll ask you a question, “What musi…

Patrick: Baritone saxophone

Squidward: But… fine, I’ll think of another question…

Patrick: The sea cucumber

Squidward: But, how, I didn’t…

Patrick: I guess you’ll be cleaning my house later, Squidward (He walks off victorious as Squidward stares, opened-mouthed at him)

SpongeBob: (Chasing after him) Patrick, where are you going? We need to get back to Sandy’s

Patrick: I don’t think so; I’m going to enjoy my new-found intelligence

SpongeBob: But we need to get you back to normal

Patrick: Sorry SpongeBob but I don’t want to

SpongeBob: You’re coming with me... (He pulls him along)

Patrick: Let go of me … Uh, look SpongeBob, it’s ... Plankton, he has a Krabby Patty (He points off in a different direction)

SpongeBob: Where? (He turns back to see Patrick has disappeared) Barnacles! Now, where did he say Plankton was?

(In Mr Krabs’ kitchen, Plankton is looking around for the formula)

Plankton: Why did that crab have to hide his most prized possession? It would be so much easier if he just left it out so I could see it… (Pontroy suddenly bursts in) Have you found it?

Pontroy: No, a girl as big as a whale, who also looks like a whale, is in the house!

Plankton: A whale? That’s Krabs’ daughter, she’s here?

Pontroy: Daughter? I said she’s a whale…

Plankton: I heard what you said, we need to hide

(They both jump down besides the refrigerator as Pearl enters)

Plankton: (Whispering to Pontroy) We’ll never get the formula with her around

Pontroy: Well we can’t exactly tell her to leave

Plankton: Maybe I can’t… (He sneaks off suddenly through the kitchen and into the next room where he jumps up to the phone and begins to dial)

Pearl: (Her phone rings and she answers it) Hello?

Plankton: (Raising his voice) Yes, it’s me … one of your class minions?

Pearl: Sadie?

Plankton: Yes, that is who I am; please meet me at my house immediately

Pearl: Your house? But I thought you were at summer camp?

Plankton: I have returned, now go … Now!

Pearl: Okay … (She hangs up and walks out of the kitchen, then the house)

Plankton: (Walking back into the kitchen) Now let’s finish what we started…

(Patrick bursts into a math lecture where a Professor is at a chalkboard being watched by over one hundred students)

Professor: … which means the answer is point zero, zero, zero, three five (He writes it on the chalk board amongst his other workings as everyone applauds) Not that this will ever help any of you in your life (Patrick reveals himself from the crowd)

Patrick: Very good, Professor Kingsworth … or should I say “Professor Dumbsworth”?

Professor: Kingsworth is fine…

Patrick: Well it would appear the latter is more prospective as you seemed to have elapsed by not carrying the one reasonably far back, meaning your supposed answer would be… (He draws a circle on the board) … There’s your answer

Professor: But, my … he’s right! (Everyone cheers for Patrick as he smiles and walks out with a huge grin on his face)

(A little girl, holding her mother’s hand, is looking up into the air)

Annie: Mommy, why are there flowers in the sky?

Mother: Well, when Neptune was born the Sea Gods dropped gifts of flowers to him and…

Patrick: (Walking past) Wrong! Little girl; above the surface are colossal individuals that can easily crush you like a bug who destroy our natural ocean with deadly chemicals and by-product of said chemicals are those flower patterns you pointed out (He walks off as the little girl starts to cry)

(Many people are standing at the bus stop as Patrick walks past)

Old Man Jenkins: (Turning to Fred who’s also waiting for a bus) Excuse me Sir, when does the next bus arrive?

Fred: Five minutes

Patrick: (Turning around suddenly) LIAR!

Fred: Excuse me?

Patrick: LIAR! The next bus arrives in just over SIX minutes, not five… (He walks off again) I love this (He starts to strut as the music begins…)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MolbVA7AgRA

(Squidward enters the Krusty Krab muttering to himself)

SpongeBob: What’s wrong, Squidward?

Squidward: It’s your friend, after he … (He shudders) … beat me; he’s gone around town tormenting everyone with his … (He shudders) … intelligence

SpongeBob: (Shaking his head) Sandy told me this would happen

Squidward: I knew it was that squirrel! You need to go stop him SpongeBob; he’s really going to be hurt

SpongeBob: You really do care about Patrick…

Squidward: Yeah right, if he gets hurt you won’t ever stop crying, and I’ve just bought a new book … just go (SpongeBob gets up and runs out just as Mr Krabs exits his office)

Mr Krabs: I’m just going to take care of some business, Squidward, I won’t be long (He leaves the restaurant)

Squidward: Well if they’re gone, I’m certainly not staying… (He walks off also)

(Patrick is surrounded by many people in town)

Sandals: KILL HIM, KILL HIM!

Fred: Yes, he will pay for making us feel stupid

Sandals: He did what?

Patrick: … Just because I’m vastly superior in every way to you all

Nat: That ain’t not true!

(Patrick clutches at his head and groans loudly)

Patrick: Just. So. Stupid. (SpongeBob arrives as the townsfolk approach Patrick angrily)

SpongeBob: Patrick! We need to go to Sandy’s!

Patrick: I’m not going; I don’t want to be called dumb again, and with this brain; I won’t be

SpongeBob: But that’s who you are, that’s the person I became friends with

Patrick: Well maybe I don’t want to be that anymore (He runs off holding his head in pain)

(In Eugene's house, Plankton and Pontroy enter Pearl’s bedroom)

Plankton: I doubt he’d have placed the formula in his daughter’s bedroom

Pontroy: Daughter? See it still sounds weird to me (They walk back out and approach Krabs’ bedroom)

Plankton: This is the last place in the entire house, it’s got to be in here (They slowly push the door open to reveal the formula on the table by Krabs’ bed) It’s finally mine! (He holds up the bottle victoriously) Quick, let’s open it ... and reveal the secrets within (He laughs mentally as Pontroy stares at him) Just help me open it (They both pull but it won’t budge)

Pontroy: Don’t worry about it now; we can open it when we get back… (They both run down the stairs as Karen reveals herself)

Plankton: What happened?

Karen: It’s long and boring ... also extremely unrealistic, let’s just get out of here (They all run towards the exit with the formula just as Mr Krabs enters and they all jump down to hide)

Plankton: Just perfect, he sure knows how to spoil things (They lay low as Mr Krabs walks right past them)

(In the Treedome, SpongeBob is stood in front of Sandy in a crazed panic)

SpongeBob: … and that’s what happened!

Sandy: How many times have I told you SpongeBob, when you come in here don’t just say that, tell me the whole story

SpongeBob: Oh sorry, it’s Patrick, we need to stop him; he’s refusing to return even after beating Squidward

Sandy: This is not good; we need to reverse the effects of my helmet … (She picks it off the ground) … and force him to use it before midnight – or he’ll stay like that forever!

SpongeBob: Why is it always before midnight?

Sandy: We can talk about that later, just hurry up (They both run out with the helmet)

(Back in Eugene’s house, Plankton, Pontroy and Karen are hidden behind the couch)

Karen: We need to be extremely quiet and make sure we are not heard…

Plankton: We could do that or we could just RUN FOR THE EXIT! (They all jump up and run to the door but Karen’s wheels are caught in the rug and she falls to the ground)

(Plankton and Pontroy burst out the door)

Plankton: We made it, with the formula intact!

Pontroy: Wait a second, I think Karen’s in there, we need to go get her

Plankton: Leave her, there’s no time… (Pontroy glares at him) … Fine, just be quick (They both walk back inside to find Karen tied up in the rug)

Karen: You came back for me?

Plankton: Of course babe, you sound surprised (They manage to pull her free just as Mr Krabs walks out of the kitchen to spot them)

Mr Krabs: Plankton!

Plankton: Gotta go, see ya Krabs (They bolt to the exit but Krabs blocks the way)

Pontroy: Quick! To the kitchen! (The three of them burst into the kitchen as Pontroy and Karen hold the door)

Mr Krabs: Come outta there you! (He slams on the door but it won’t budge)

Pontroy: Hurry!

Karen: We can’t hold on much longer!

Plankton: What do you think I’m doing? (He rummages through the cupboards)

Karen: What are you looking for?

Plankton: A bottle opener

Pontroy: Just smash it open, he’s almost … (The door suddenly stops being hit) Hmm… he must have given up

Plankton: He never gives up (He holds up a hammer as he smashes it on the bottle causing it to shoot out around the room where it smashes out the window)

(Mr Krabs reveals himself from outside with the bottle in his hand)

Mr Krabs: How kind of you Plankton, you didn’t have to so kindly give me back MY FORMULA! (He glares at Plankton)

Plankton: Krabs? Sea biscuits! So … nice place ya got here (He smiles as Eugene who shakes his head)

(SpongeBob and Sandy are running through the city)

Sandy: Where did you say he was?

SpongeBob: (He points off into the distance) He was over there last time I saw him, he's probably mo...

Sandy: No, I see him (She points at Patrick who’s still surrounded by many people) Patrick, you need to listen to me … you may not like it but your intelligence makes you who you are, so please put on the helmet and we can return you back to normal

Patrick: SpongeBob already said the exact same thing to me

Sandy: He did? (She turns to him)

SpongeBob: I kinda did

Sandy: Great, I was working on that speech all the way over here … please just put on the helmet, for us

Patrick: But people respect me now

Fred: No we don’t!

Patrick: Well maybe not you, but others do

Sandy: Patrick, can’t you see? Nobody likes what you’ve become, please just be your old, lovable self again

Patrick: If you really think it’s for the best... (He jumps down and stands beside her)

Sandy: Attaboy, Patrick (She hands him the helmet) You’ll be back to previous Patrick in no time

(Patrick slowly raises the helmet to his head before smashing it on the ground)

Patrick: Nothing can stop me now!

Sandy: What are you doing?!

SpongeBob: Patrick! Sandy, what are you going to do?

Sandy: Me? Well I was gonna go home to watch Extreme Karate but that’s obviously not going to happen…

SpongeBob: Is there nothing we can do?

Sandy: Well I could have a brain-off with him, which may work …

SpongeBob: Just do anything!

Sandy: Hey Patrick, what is the square root o…

Patrick: Seven million, four hundred and seventy two thousand, nine hundred and seventeen

Sandy: It is? Well I’ve done all I can do, I guess there’s nothing left, he’s stuck like that forever

SpongeBob: Will we ever watch Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy together again, or blow bubbles?

Patrick: I don’t have time for those childish activities … in fact I don’t even know how to blow a bubble, I don’t have space in my unbelievably large brain for such senseless juvenile diversions

Sandy: Wait a second, that’s it! (She whispers something into SpongeBob’s ear)

SpongeBob: Patrick, what jellyfishing net would you use to catch a blue-crested blaster?

Patrick: I said I don’t have time for those activities, I don’t know!

Sandy: He doesn’t know! Hey everyone, he doesn’t know! (Everyone starts to laugh at him)

Patrick: Stop it, I don’t know stupid things like that (He clutches at his brain)

SpongeBob: What was the best bubble I ever blew?

Patrick: I … don’t … I DON’T KNOW! (He continues to clutch at his head)

Sandy: What was the biggest thing you ever ate?

SpongeBob: Who was the villain in episode 2247?

Patrick: I-I-I don’t know… (He falls the ground still holding his head as his head starts to shrink) Stop laughing at me … I’m your better!

667f721b-3c55-4748-9e6f-987c39b01ae3_zps

(Patrick sits on a table as SpongeBob and Sandy surround him)

SpongeBob: How are you feeling, buddy?

Patrick: I don’t remember

Sandy: I’m just going to measure your brain power with this device, Patrick

Patrick: Okay... (She holds it over his head)

SpongeBob: Is he back to his normal intelligence?

Sandy: He’s even dumber! (They all cheer together)

Patrick: I don’t know exactly what happened, but as you most likely saved me, thanks, I really appreciate it

SpongeBob: We’re just glad to have you back

Sandy: I agree

Patrick: Oh you guys (He hugs them both as they all smile)

TitleCard3155.jpg

(Patrick is sat on the couch in his house as Squidward walks around in a maid’s outfit)

Squidward: I don’t see how this is fair, you cheated yet I still have to clean your house?

Patrick: Hey, we had a deal and I won the brain battle

Squidward: Fine, just don’t ever say that in public – ever! (He picks up one of Patrick’s old socks) Ew … what is this?

Patrick: I think it was a sock but I thought I’d turn it into a mushroom collection… see Squidward, ya gotta improvise

Squidward: I wanna go home

James Brown - "I Got You (I Feel Good)"

Next Time...

When SpongeBob cooks his, self-proclaimed, “Worst Patty Ever” he and Patrick must break into the customers house to retrieve it before the Krusty Krab is given a bad reputation – oh, and the customer just happens to be the Mayor of Bikini Bottom who has the right to close any Restaurant he dislikes!

tl8LH.png

* Nominated in the "Best Episode" category at the Spin-Off Festival *

UndercoverSponge_zpsa315d357.jpg

Season 6, episode 11 (111)- "Undercover Sponge"

---

Spoiler

(In the Krusty Krab kitchen, SpongeBob is rushed off his feet with orders as he frantically cooks up patty after patty)

SpongeBob: Here’s another, Squidward (He pushes a patty through the serving hatch) Squidward? (He glances through to see Squidward’s asleep, covered with hundreds of buns and burgers) If you want something done… (He picks up the patties and races around the restaurant handing them out)

(A smart looking woman in a suit suddenly enters)

SpongeBob: Morning Miss, what can I get yoooo… (He notices she’s walked right past him and into Mr Krabs’ office) I wonder what she could want to talk to Mr Krabs about (He runs to the door, placing his head next to it, trying to hear the conversation inside) I can’t make anything out (The door opens and SpongeBob falls to the ground)

Mr Krabs: Get up, boy (The woman also reveals herself) This is the Mayor’s personal assistant, Linda, she’s here to…

Linda: … I’m here to bring a popular food substance from this establishment to the Mayor where he will personally taste it. The food he dislikes the most, from any restaurant, will shut down said restaurant to save on taxes…

Mr Krabs: Yeah, that… so you better make the best patty you ever made

SpongeBob: But what about the other customers?

Mr Krabs: Forget the customers, the customers aren’t important

Nat: Hey, that’s not very nice!

Mr Krabs: You’re only unimportant compared with the Mayor!

Fred: Heh, that makes sense

(SpongeBob nervously approaches the kitchen door)

Mr Krabs: Don’t mess this up, SpongeBob, or you’ll be out of those doors … (SpongeBob swallows hard and walks into the kitchen) … every night, taking out the trash

dangerous-sea_5568.jpg

(Linda, standing next to Mr Krabs, looks down at her watch)

Mr Krabs: I’m sorry, he doesn’t usually take this long, we usually don’t even need to use a time card… (He bursts into the kitchen to see SpongeBob staring at the grill) What are you doing, lad?

SpongeBob: I can’t do it Mr Krabs, I just can’t

Mr Krabs: Just hurry up, she’s getting annoyed … you don’t want her to close down me restaurant just because she didn’t get a Krabby Patty

SpongeBob: Of course not

Mr Krabs: Well hurry up then! (He slams the door)

(SpongeBob rushes around, grabbing many items and shoving them into a burger bun)

SpongeBob: What am I doing, that looks disgusting … concentrate SpongeBob, concentrate! (He turns his back ready to start again leaving the patty unattended)

(Mr Krabs shakes Squidward as he wakes up in a jolt)

Mr Krabs: Mr Squidward, is he done?

Squidward: (Confused) What? Huh? (He looks through the serving hatch, picking up the terrible patty and handing it to Mr Krabs) There, now can I please get back to sleep, is that really too much to ask?

Mr Krabs: There’s you go, Mam, for all the trouble I’ll let you have it for … f-f-frrr

Linda: Free? I wasn’t going to pay for it anyway (She takes the patty and walks out)

(There’s a sudden scream from the kitchen)

Mr Krabs: (Bursting into the kitchen) What is it, what happened, is it Plankton?

SpongeBob: Oh Mr Krabs, it’s terrible; I’ve lost the worst patty I ever made!

Mr Krabs: The worst patty you ever made? That’s funny, I just handed a patty over to the Mayor’s a … Oh dear Neptune!

SpongeBob: (Frantically) Is she still here?

Mr Krabs: She just left, what have you done, SpongeBob? … The Mayor’s gonna close me down for this

SpongeBob: Not if I can make the switch before he eats it

Mr Krabs: I’d rather you didn’t, but as Squidward obviously isn’t going to hekp, you’ll have to do … just don’t mess this up, again

SpongeBob: (He runs off) Don’t worry about it, you can count on me, Sir

Squidward: (Turning to Mr Krabs) You really can’t…

(SpongeBob rushes outside smashing into the side of Patrick who’s just standing around)

SpongeBob: (Gradually standing back up) What are you doing, buddy?

Patrick: Just watching that stone, I’m sure it’s moved since yesterday

SpongeBob: That’s great, I’ve gotta go… (He begins to walk off again)

Patrick: Where ya going?

SpongeBob: It’s a long story, I’ll tell you on the way but we need to be speedy…

Patrick: Fast is my middle name

SpongeBob: I didn’t say ‘fast’

Patrick: SpongeBob please, this is hardly the time, we need to go!

(Squidward is watching the two outside as Mr Krabs notices)

Mr Krabs: What’s going on out there, Squidward?

Squidward: I think Patrick’s going too

Mr Krabs: Jeez Patrick, really? Where did I put that closed sign?

(Outside City Hall, SpongeBob and Patrick are crouched behind a bush)

Patrick: What are we doing here?

SpongeBob: I told you, waiting for the Mayor’s assistant to walk inside

Patrick: Is that her?

SpongeBob: No Patrick, that’s a jellyfish

Patrick: What about…?

SpongeBob: That’s a pebble…

Patrick: That?

SpongeBob: A blade of grass…

Patrick: Her?

SpongeBob: That’s the jellyfish again!

Patrick: That thing?

SpongeBob: No P… oh wait, it is!

(They watch Linda enter with the Krabby Patty as they jump up and follow her)

SpongeBob: Right once we’re inside, we just follow her to the Mayor’s office

Security Guard Gerald: (Approaching the female security guard) So, how’s it going?

Security Guard Gabby: Excuse me?

Security Guard Gerald: You’re new here, right?

Security Guard Gabby: That’s right

Security Guard Gerald: Neat … so … you’re a girl?

Security Guard Gabby: Yeah, Im gonna leave now (She walks off as Gerald turns to spot SpongeBob and Patrick) Hey, you two! What are you doing here?

SpongeBob: Us? We’re … uh, here to…

Patrick: What my friend is trying to say is that we’re here to break into the Mayor’s office and steal something…

SpongeBob: PATRICK!

(The guard throws them both out as they land on the ground, headfirst)

SpongeBob: Wait ago, Patrick

Patrick: Hey, a starfish never lies … only in emergency situations

SpongeBob: What do you think this was?

Patrick: What was?

SpongeBob: Don’t worry, just come with me, we don’t have long…

images-1-1.jpg

(SpongeBob and Patrick enter the City Hall with guard costumes on as they manage to walk through the hallway unnoticed)

Patrick: (Approaching a security guard who’s sipping coffee) Hello friend!

Security Guard Gerald: Hey, don’t I know you?

Patrick: Well, I, we were, I mean …

SpongeBob:

Security Guard Gerald:

Patrick:

(Patrick punches him in the face as they both run off)

SpongeBob: Why’cha do that?!

Patrick: Well you obviously weren’t going to…

SpongeBob: We need to get out of here before anyone sees us

Patrick: Quick! In here! (He opens the door as they burst into a swimming pool and fall into a Jacuzzi) Finally some relaxing time for Patrick

The Mayor: (He reveals himself from the water) Who are you two? What are you doing in my pool?

SpongeBob: Nothing Mr Mayor, we were just…

The Mayor: Wait a second, I know you…

SpongeBob: No you don’t

The Mayor: Yes I do, you’re my four o’clock

SpongeBob: Yeah, that’s exactly what we are … your three o’clock

The Mayor: Four

SpongeBob: Four o’clock, that’s what I meant

The Mayor: Well you’re a little early, but I admire your determination (Linda suddenly enters)

Linda: Your food testing is ready, Sir

The Mayor: (He stands up) I’ll be right there!

Linda: Please put on some clothes first

The Mayor: Why? Are we expecting company?

(The two of them walk off as SpongeBob jumps out of the bubbly water)

SpongeBob: Patrick, this is our chance, we can get there, remove the patty before he tastes it!

Patrick: Just give me an hour – eight at max

SpongeBob: Just come on (He pulls him out as they leave the room) I think it’s this way!

Security Guard Gerald: (Talking to Gabby again) … and that’s how I got rid of my rash

Security Guard Gabby: Yeah, I’m gonna leave again (She walks off)

Security Guard Gerald: What am I doing wrong?

(SpongeBob and Patrick run right past the guard as he spots them)

Security Guard Gerald: Hey! Come back here! (He chases after them around many corridors)

SpongeBob: (Glancing behind) Come on Patrick, he’s gaining on us!

Patrick: You know this isn’t easy for someone who’s just learnt how to run

SpongeBob: Just around this corner

(They disappear around the wall as the guard quickly follows)

Security Guard Gerald: You’re corned now, there’s no way out (He turns the corner but can’t see them) Wait, where did they…? Ugh, I don’t get paid enough for this … wait, do I even get paid?

(He walks off as SpongeBob and Patrick are revealed to be hidden in the cavity of the wall)

Patrick: Luckily we got in here … somehow

SpongeBob: Stop picking holes in the plot and help me find a way up, we might be able to find an air vent up there…

(Patrick lifts SpongeBob up as he pushes a piece of metal and crawls up into the air vent)

SpongeBob: Maybe we can crawl along to the Mayor’s office

Patrick: (Pulling himself up) An air vent, how cliché…

SpongeBob: Patrick, stop! (They both crawl slowly along the metal)

(Through the air vent in the Mayor’s office, he’s sat at his desk that’s covered with many foods)

Linda: (Handing a piece of food over) This is a donut from ‘Donut Hut’

The Mayor: (He takes a bite out of it) I’ve had a worse…

Linda: Could you put a score on it?

The Mayor: I could…

Linda:

The Mayor:

Linda:

The Mayor: What?

Linda: The score?

The Mayor: Oh, seven out of ten? What’s next?

Linda: Hmm … a hotdog from ‘Weenie Hut Jr’s’

The Mayor: ‘Weenie Hut Jr’s’? I love that place … I mean, my kids do

Linda: Sir, I’ve worked with you for over seven years, I know you don’t have kids

The Mayor: How do you know she hasn’t just given birth?

Linda: That still wouldn’t explain…

The Mayor: Eight! I’ll give it an eight out of ten, what’s next? (Linda reaches for the next item as they slowly approach the spoiled Krabby Patty…)

(Above them, SpongeBob and Patrick are in the air vent watching down)

SpongeBob: There they are, and there’s the Krabby Patty! How are we supposed to get it with both of them just standing around?

Patrick: I know, I’ll distract them… (Looking down the vent and shouting) Hey, Mr Mayor!

SpongeBob: Patrick! How could you do something so stupid?

Patrick: It was kinda obvious I would…

The Mayor: Who goes there? (He looks up as the ventilation pipe begins to split and they both fall to the floor in front of the Mayor) What are you doing, I want an explanation … unless it’s long and boring, obviously

SpongeBob: Well it all happened…

The Mayor: Hold that thought… (He leans back to grab the Krabby Patty as he raises it to his mouth)

SpongeBob: Don’t eat that!

(The Mayor takes a bite from the burger)

The Mayor: Who cooked this?

SpongeBob: I did, but if I could just explain myse…

The Mayor: Who do you work for?

SpongeBob: Me? … Plankton! I work for Plankton, Sheldon J. Plankton of the Chum Bucket … he’s my boss and the person you should shut down, yes that’s right

The Mayor: The Chum Bucket? That’s a restaurant? Well you can expect a visit from me very, VERY soon … how’s tomorrow for you?

270px-Jamaica_sunrise.jpg

(Mr Krabs and SpongeBob watch as the Mayor arrives at the Chum Bucket)

Mr Krabs: They’re finally going to shut down that old rust bucket…

(The Mayor knocks on the door as Plankton opens it)

Mr Krabs: … Squidward, get me camera!

(The Mayor then shakes Plankton’s hand)

Mr Krabs: What the…? (He bursts outside as SpongeBob slowly follows) What’s going on?

The Mayor: I was just congratulating Sheldon here on the fantastic burger his restaurant supplied me with…

Plankton: Yes, the burger I made, no one else, just me … the one I made (He smiles smugly at Eugene)

Mr Krabs: What? But? BOY!

SpongeBob: Huh, I guess it wasn’t as bad as I thought (He smiles innocently as Mr Krabs shakes his head)

Next Time...

Sandy and Plankton’s inventions accidentally combine causing a city-wide panic having everyone quaking in their … shadow?

tl8LH.png

Archived