• Advertisement

Adventures in the Underground City

Sabre

Season 6...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like To See More Of This Season?

• Goo Lagoon
    • Mrs Puff's Boating School
    • Bikini Bottom Mall
    • Jellyfish Fields
    • Bikini Bottom High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBxObBOGD8

3dclocks.jpg?t=1325271322

Season 4 episode 20 (80)- "Brothers Through Time"

new_atlantis_2050ad_v2.jpg?t=1334491651

(A futuristic Bikini Bottom stands that's filled with huge metal statues and buildings, many people are walking around some with metal body parts)

Sabrina Peterson: (A young female fish is holding her baby as she runs up behind a gathering of people who are standing in front of a post that can be used to transport to certain places in the ocean) Come on, I need to get Rongo to kindergarten... (She pushes through the crowd reaching the transportation device) I would like to get to Poseidon Elementary School ... (Looking at her watch) ... Sixty four minutes in the past... (Everyone gasps)

Monroe: B-But the discoverer of these devices, Doctor Sandy Cheeks, has said it isn't wise to time travel with these transpor...

Sabrina Peterson: ... But she's not here is she? (She presses a button on the post and a bright blue light covers her)

Portal: ... Please select a song you would like to play whilst you are transporting... (She glances through the list of songs)

Sabrina Peterson: Eh,... This seems fitting... (The blue light dissolves her as she disappears and the music begins...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yyTOJ1S-y4

FSFAWRF.jpg?t=1334954330

Sabrina Peterson: (A blue light beams her just outside the Bikini Bottom Hospital) Hey, this isn't the school... (She looks around at the 'old' city) What's going on? (It suddenly hits her) Wait a second, I'm not sixty four minutes in the past,... I'm sixty four years! (She suddenly looks around again) Oh no, where's Rongo?!

Young Gil Gilliam: (Inside the hospital, he is standing next to a bed) Congratulations Mrs. Star, you have a beaut ... (Looking at the baby) ... a baby boy... (He hands the baby starfish to her)

Young Mrs. Star: (Staring lovingly at her son) I'll call you Patrick ... Patrick Star! (There's a sudden flash of blue light and baby Rongo appears in Gil Gilliam's fins)

Young Gil Gilliam: Oh and this must be yours as well (He hands Rongo to her) Enjoy...

Young Mrs. Star: Wait, I thought I only had one son...

Young Gil Gilliam: Well obviously you don't...

Young Mrs. Star: I wasn't expecting twins, I haven't even thought of a name yet... (She thinks) This is really hard, Patrick and...

Sabrina Peterson: (Walking through the corridor) ... Rongo, Rongo where are you?

Young Mrs Star: (Listening to the mother calling) Rongo? Rongo,... that's a really horrible name, but as no other name's come to me yet, I'll call you Rongo, Rongo Star!

on-time-wall-clock_2.jpg?t=1335204337

Spongebob: (He's sat in his house at a table as he talks to Gary) ... No Gary, I've told you about twenty times you're not throwing that bachelor party here... (The front door suddenly opens and Patrick and a grown up Rongo enter)

Patrick: Spongebob, you in?

Spongebob: (Calling from the kitchen) Just in here guys... (The two of them walk in) How's it going you two?

Rongo: Pretty good buddy, me and broski here just finished our week long belching tournament

Spongebob: Neat, who won?

Rongo: Do you even need to ask? They should call Patrick the guy with the iron guts

Patrick: That was my nickname in High School ... Well either that or 'idiot boy'...

Spongebob: So guys, I was thinking about heading over to Sandy's, wanna come with?

Rongo: Meh...

Patrick: I don't really want to learn anything today...

Spongebob: I understand... She does talk all sciency and stuff sometimes... (He walks towards the door and walks out) See you guys later...

Rongo: Yeah, see ya Spongebob

Patrick: Bye buddy (The door shuts as Patrick looks at Rongo) What do you say to another tournament?

Rongo: (Throwing his fins into the air) REMATCH!

Spongebob: (He walks towards the treedome when he notices Sandy lying on the floor inside) Sandy? SANDY?! (He runs inside and helps Sandy up) Sandy, are you alright? (She slowly opens her eyes) Thank Neptune... (He sighs in relief)

Sandy: (Confused) W-What happened?

Spongebob: You must hav...

Sandy: Where am I?

Spongebob: You're in your t...

Sandy: Who are you? ... Who am I?

Spongebob: (Shocked) What? Uh oh...

Rongo: (Under the rock clutching his stomach) ... Ok, I give in, you win again Patrick... How about we play a different game?

Patrick: Sure, anything, whatever you want, name it and I'm there...

Rongo: How about we play hide and seek?

Patrick: No (Spongebob suddenly bursts in looking very distressed)

Spongebob: Patrick! Rongo! You've got to help me, Sandy's doesn't know who she is, I think she's lost her memory or something...

Patrick: Tell her to lose her memory some other time, we're trying to think of what game to play...

Rongo: I think she really needs our help

Patrick: Fine... (They all run off towards the treedome but Sandy isn't there)

Spongebob: Huh? Where is she?

Rongo: Where did you leave her?

Spongebob: Right here, she must have wondered off ... This isn't good, she could be anywhere!

Patrick: Well she couldn't be anywhere, she's not here is she?

Rongo: Look! (They all look around at the footsteps leading out of the treedome as they begin to follow them)

Spongebob: Where do you think they lead to?

Patrick: Squidward's house...

Spongebob: Why would they lead there?

Patrick: Because they do (He points to the footmarks that indeed lead to Squidward's front door)

Spongebob: I wonder why she's there... (He knocks on the door as Squidward quickly jerks it open)

Squidward: What do the three Idioteers want now? First I get interrupted by that squirrel friend of yours and now this...

Spongebob: Sandy? You saw Sandy? Where did she go? What did she say?

Squidward: She came here and asked me what her name was and where she's from...

Spongebob: And?...

Squidward: And what?

Spongebob: And what did you tell her?

Squidward: Well I told her of course

Spongebob: What? What did you tell her?

Squidward: That she's called Sandy and came from Tentxas

Spongebob: Texas

Squidward: Whatever...

Spongebob: Squidward, Sandy got amnesia and now she thinks...

Squidward: Shut up and go look for her... (He slams the door shut)

Rongo: Guys, look (He points to the footprints leading off as they follow them towards Jellyfish Fields)

Spongebob: The footprints stop here, I can't see them on the grass

Rongo: We need to split up to find her

Spongebob: That we do, you two can go together that way and I'll go this way (The three split off) Now, where could she be? (He looks around the fields) She could be anywhere... (He spots Sandy looking under a rock) ... Or not (He runs up to her) Sandy, I've been so worried about you,... What are you doing?

Sandy: Looking for Tentxas, grey nose guy said I come from there...

Spongebob: I'm just glad I found you... Right, follow me, we need to get you home after I find Pat and Rongo...

Patrick: (He's sat in a tree looking around as Rongo looks around on the ground) ... Found her!

Rongo: Really, where?

Patrick: I'm just glad you're alright my plastic friend...

Rongo: Plastic? What did you find up there?

Patrick: My flying plastic disc that you throw... What did you think I was talking about?

Rongo: Sandy, we're supposed to be looking for Sandy

Patrick: Sorry but some things are a little more important... (Spongebob, carrying Sandy, spots the two in the horizon)

Spongebob: (Calling for the two of them) Patrick! Rongo! I've found her, we're gonna head home now

Rongo: (Shouting back) That's great, we'll follow you back

Old Woman: (Inside a nearby cave, an old fish sits listening to them) ... R-Rongo?!

Treedome.jpg?t=1321801142

Spongebob: (Sandy's sat on a chair as Spongebob kneels in front of her) ... You've gotta remember me, I'm Spongebob, remember? Ha ha funny Spongebob, karatay? Don't you remember anything?

Sandy: (Staring at Spongebob) ... CHEESE!

Spongebob: Not cheese, Spongebob - friend

Sandy: I'm friends with cheese?

Spongebob: No...

Patrick: I don't know about her, but I could really get acquainted with some cheese right not (He rubs his stomach)

Spongebob: Can we stop talking about food just for a second?

Patrick: Fine but I'm not making any promises... (The old woman slowly enters and walks up behind the four of them as Patrick turns around and looks at her) Hey, how's it goin'?

Rongo: (He turns around also and stares at the old woman) ... Don't I know you from somewhere?

Old Woman: (Her eyes start to tear up) Yes, yes you do ... I'm ... I'm your mother...

Patrick: So anyway, about the cheese...

Rongo: Of course you're not

Old Woman: But I am, I gave birth to you in 2051 and when I was traveling back in time you must have somehow been mistaken for someone else's son and, stay with me here, you grew up here in the past while I hid myself in case of destroying the natural timeline until this moment... (Everyone stares at her in silence) I know it's hard to believe as you've lived your entire life her but I'm telling the truth, here look... (She hands him a picture of her with Rongo as young baby)

Rongo: I-I don't know what to say expect - You're lying! Margie Star is my mom and Patrick is my brother and always will be, I don't know who you are...

Spongebob: (Putting his arm around him as he looks at the photograph) I think she's telling the truth...

Rongo: But ... NO!

Patrick: (Trying not to look sad) ... Deep down I sort of new you weren't my brother, although I always wished you were...

Rongo: I guess so, especially considering we're both completely different species...

Old Sabrina Peterson: We must get back to the future!

Spongebob: Hold your seahorses Doc, don't you think they deserve to have one last day spent together?

Old Sabrina Peterson: I wouldn't have it any other way... (She kisses Rongo on the forehead and walks out)

Rongo: (Turning to Patrick) So...

Patrick: Yeah...

Spongebob: Come on you guys, just because that woman says that you aren't brothers in law, doesn't mean you can't still be bros...

Rongo: What do you mean?

Spongebob: You can't let these last twenty five years of your lives be forgotten...

Patrick: And forty one days, don't forget the forty one days...

Spongebob: ... Anyway, you need to get out there and make this the best day you possibly can!

Patrick: You're right buddy

Rongo: Yeah, thanks Spongebob,... for everything (He hugs Spongebob as he and Patrick walk out)

Patrick: (Turning to Spongebob) Wanna come with?

Spongebob: I'd really love to but Sandy really needs my help

Rongo: We understand (They both run out) So, what are we gonna do?

Patrick: The same thing we do every Saturday

Rongo: You don't mean...

Patrick: Oh I mean... Renting a movie, returning it for a refund then buying ice cream from Goofy Goobers with the change! (They both happily run off together)

Spongebob: (Still in the treedome with Sandy) ... Come on Sandy, remember! Anything... (He looks around until a book catches his eye and he grabs it) Look at this journal, you remember building this don't you? We almost died because of it, and this one .... Please say you do... (He turns the page and blue prints fall onto the ground) Huh? (He picks them up to discover they are prints for an 'Amnesia-alyzer') Wait a second... (He looks around until he spots a huge ray gun) Sandy didn't knock her head and forget everything, that machine wiped her brain clean! (He starts to climb the side of the machine) Hopefully I can just reverse this thing... (He fiddles around with the buttons and then aims it at Sandy) I really hope this works or there's gonna be a lot of loose squirrel fur around here... (He presses a button as the bolt of energy hits Sandy and she flies backwards) Sandy, are you Ok? Do you know who I am?

Sandy: Of course I do...

Spongebob: Well that's gr...

Sandy: ... I also know the meaning of our feeble existence!

Spongebob: Hmm,... Maybe a little too all knowing (He returns to the machine, messes with the wires a little, and shoots Sandy again) ... Sandy? How do you feel?

Sandy: (She slowly looks up at Spongebob) ... Spongebob?

Spongebob: It worked! (He runs up and hugs her) I've missed you...

Sandy: What happened?

Spongebob: You lost your memory after getting hit with your amnesia-alyzer

Sandy: (Confused) Amnesia-alyzer? I think I'd remember making that... (Patrick and Rongo burst in covered with ice cream)

Spongebob: Looks like you two had fun

Rongo: We sure did (Awkwardly) I guess, well...

Patrick: (He looks down to the ground) Yeah... I'll really miss you...

Sandy: (Confused) What's going on?

Spongebob: Well we just found out that Rongo traveled back in time and was thought to be Patrick's brother but he's not and now we need to send him back to stop him from thinking he's Patrick's brother, does that make sense?

Sandy: Yeah...

Spongebob: Good, because I just started spewing out random words...

Sandy: (She stands up pushing out a half finished machine) Now Patrick, hopefully this won't crash out on you but this is my time machine, well it will be when I've finished it... You need to go back in time to stop your mom from thinking Rongo here is your brother, do you understand?

Spongebob: (Whispering to Sandy) Wouldn't it be wiser for you to do it instead?

Sandy: Meh, this is Patrick's story anyways, you must travel back to your birth date and place to stop Rongo fr...

Patrick: Yeah, yeah I understand,.. I'm not an idiot

Sandy: Well actually... (Her time machine beeps as she turns to it) It's almost ready guys

Patrick: (Standing awkwardly) So...

Rongo: Come here bro! (The both hug)

Sandy: It's ready... (Patrick steps into the time machine as Sandy turns the dial to the right date) Good luck partner...

Patrick: (He takes one last look at Rongo as he disappears from the machine and the music begins...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0pn7Spc1_w

FSFAWRF.jpg?t=1334954330

Patrick: (He falls from the sky hitting the ground as he looks up to discover he is in the middle of town) I need to get to the hospital... (He stands up and rushes towards the hospital as he spots it in the distance) Almost there...

Young Gil Gilliam: (Inside the hospital, he is standing next to a bed) Congratulations Mrs. Star, you have a beaut ... (Looking at the baby) ... a baby boy... (He hands the baby starfish to her)

Young Mrs. Star: (Staring lovingly at her son) I'll call you Patrick ... Patrick Star! (There's a sudden flash of blue light and baby Rongo appears in Gil Gilliam's fins)

Young Gil Gilliam: Oh and this must be yours as well (He hands Rongo to her) Enjoy...

Young Mrs. Star: Wait, I thought I only had one son...

Young Gil Gilliam: Well obviously you don't... (Patrick suddenly bursts into the room)

Patrick: Uh, sorry ... wrong baby (He takes the baby Rongo and runs out of the room)

Young Gil Gilliam: Do you want me to go stop him?

Young Mrs. Star: Nah, one baby's gonna be hard enough...

Patrick: (Looking around the hall of the hospital)

Sabrina Peterson: ... Come on, Rongo where are you? (Patrick runs up to her holding Rongo)

Patrick: (Holding him out to her) Is this your Rongo?

Sabrina Peterson: Oh thank you, thank you so much, you found my baby... (She kisses him affectionately) How can I ever repay?

Patrick: Just promise you'll look after my br... Rongo, either that or you could give me ten dollars?

Sabrina Peterson: I promise (He glances at Rongo and runs off before he cries) Come on you, we need to get home...

Patrick: At least he's where he belongs... (A bright light shines as he begins to travel forward in time) Geez, I'm getting mighty sick of this...

Baltic_Sea_Darlowo.jpg?t=1335459451

Patrick: (The machine brightly shines and Patrick appears out of it with tears in his eyes) ... The deed is done... (He wipes his eyes)

Sandy: (Hugging Patrick) We're both proud of you Patrick, whatever you did...

Patrick: (Confused) Huh? What do you mean? You know I stopped Rongo from being my brother...

Sandy: You probably did, but whoever he is he doesn't exist in this Universe yet - No one will remember him...

Patrick: (Looking up into the sky) ... I always will...

future_india_2060_01.jpg?t=1334492001

Old Patrick: (In a futuristic Shady Shoals, he's sat on a chair rocking slowly) Hey Spongebob ... Spongebob, SPONGEBOB! (An old Spongebob wakes up suddenly)

Old Spongebob: Uh, what's going on? (He looks around suddenly)

Old Patrick: Why don't we go out and have fun at those Jellyfish Fields?

Old Spongebob: You know we're not allowed to leave this place ... ever, and besides, the fields were destroyed in Under Water World War Three...

Old Patrick: (Disappointed) Oh yeah... (Spongebob falls back to sleep as a young, eleven year old Rongo runs in) Rongo!

Young Rongo: Hey Patrick, how's it going bro? (He jumps onto his knee)

Old Patrick: Great,... now (They both smile at each other) ... So tell me what happened today...

Young Rongo: I don't want to bore you with that...

Old Patrick: I'm sure you won't...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ggy5b86gHM

Huey Lewis and the News - "Back in Time"

Cyndi Lauper - "Time After Time"

Next Time...

:cool: :D;)Season 5 ;):D :cool:

Season five's chock full with Messed up Timelines, Death Defying Sponges, Evolution to Survive, Morphing Villains, Alien Invasions, Living One Day: Everyday, Drivers, Haters, Raptures and the milestone 100th episode!

Season 5 begins on July 2nd with a whole premier week!...

July 2nd - "The Game of Life"

July 3rd - "Back to the Flash"

July 4th - "Crashed Pit"

July 5th - "The Future of Time Past"

July 6th - "The Krusty Krab Eating Reestablishment"

Really great episode Seb it was an awesome idea. I like how you made a reference to Sand Castles in the Sand and the ending part was very touching. I can't wait for the next season!

Well here it is, the first episode of the season kicking off the premier week...

Recommended Episodes to Read First (Not Essential):

* "Blame it on the Game" (Season 2, episode 18)

1GBxObBOGD8

praline-and-the-computer-screen.jpg?t=1335548356

Season 5, episode 01 (81)- "The Game of Life"

---

(The sun is shining over the beautiful sand as jellyfish and clams fly and buzz around everywhere but no one is around, the glowing beaches are empty and the streets are completely bare...)

Spongebob: (He's in his house covered with wires) ... This shouldn't be this hard, Patrick set his up in under twenty minutes and I've been here for ... (He looks at his watch) ... What day is it?... (He manages to unwrap himself as he snaps the wires shoving them into his computer as he sits down next to it) Right, now to see what all the fuss is about... (He turns on his computer as the game begins to load)

Computer: Would you like to update your computers settings from version 3.26 to version 3.261?

Spongebob: Ugh,.. Not today... (He clicks 'No')

Computer: We HIGHLY recommend updating your computer...

Spongebob: I've said no! (He hits the side of the machine and the titles for 'Realm of Realmism' appear) Finally...

Voice-over: Hello and welcome to the sci-fi, horror, action, medieval adventure, and anything else we've missed, game 'Realm of Realism', please read the terms and conditions ... or don't, nobody does (He clicks 'accept' as the screen changes) Before joining the hundred thousand million billion people online, you must first design your character...

Spongebob: (He perks up) Oh goody, ... I must remember to try and keep the design as close to what I look like in the real world... (He looks through the options) Right then, muscles, long flowing hair, chiseled features, leather outfit and who could forget my beard?... (He looks at his character) Close enough... Now to think of a name, I guess I'll keep it linked with the medieval theme as I can't remember any other genres it was... (He types the name 'SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons' as he clicks 'continue' and his character appears in the virtual world) Right then, now lets see where this thing can take me... (He controls his character to walk through the streets as he walks past many buildings and characters who look like they do in the real world) Hey look, there's Patrick (He controls his character to walk up to him) Hey Patr... Oh yeah, I need to type... (He begins typing and his words appear on the screen)

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: Hey buddy, how's it going Patrick?

Patrick Awesome-Mega Star: I know not of this name,... Ha, I'm just messing with ya, so you got the game to work then?

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: Sure did... (He looks around) I just don't get it, I could just go down town right now and doing that wouldn't cost me nineteen ninety nine a month...

Patrick Awesome-Mega Star: This place is just the beginning, I've been on here all nighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

Spongebob: (Looking at the screen, confused) What's going on?

Patrick: (In his house, he's fallen asleep on the keyboard)

Patrick Awesome-Mega Star: ..ttttttttttttttttttt...

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: I guess I'll just go look around for myself... (He wonders through the town as a sign pops up on screen saying 'Find the National Bank to open an account') National bank? (He walks up to a pink character wearing a crown and jewels) Excuse me miss, you don't know where I could find the bank do you?

Fairy Princess: Mornin' lad, how are things?

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: Uh... What?

Fairy Princess: It's Mr Krabs...

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: OK... Why are you a fairy princess if you don't mind me asking...

Fairy Princess: Well Pearl created a character and as we both use the same computery machine we could only use one character, this one...

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: That makes sense, although why are you playing this game ... Shouldn't you be trying to get the Krusty Krab re-opened?

Fairy Princess: Well yes, but on the other hand,... No

Nathaddeus: (He runs up to the two of them) HE APPROACHES!

Fairy Princess: Yes, yes you do...

Nathaddeus: Not me, our supreme leader...

Fairy Princess: He does? (He and everyone else kneel on the ground, besides Spongebob's character)

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: (Confused) What's going on? Who's coming?

Fairy Princess: Get on yer knees lad, it's the Supreme Omega-naut... (He kneels down beside him)

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: Why's he so special?

Frederico: Legend has it...

Fairy Princess: ... He was talking to me! Anyway, ... Legend has it that he has the most power-ups in the whole game, he is obeyed by all and can bring down an entire empire ... He also doesn't have to pay the monthly subscription... (He curses under his breath)

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: (He watches the supreme being ride through the town on a seahorse as everyone silently obey him) Wow! Look at him, he looks so powerful, who do you think he is?...

Fairy Princess: Some incredibly talented, strong, caring, daring...

Plankton: (He's in the Chum Bucket controlling the Supreme Omega-naut as he rides through the town) ... That's right, obey me my peasants! (He laughs evilly)

Karen: (Calling from the bottom of the stairs) Will you get off of that computer game, I need to talk to you...

Plankton: (Calling back) Just one more hour ... Two days max

Karen: (Sighing) I give up...

Plankton: (Looking back at the screen) That's it! All bow down to me... (A message suddenly pops up on the screen and he clicks it up as he reads it) "Dude you so awesome I wanna obey you all day from GreyUnicorn1221" (He pulls it to the trash) ... I guess being the supreme leader has its downsides... (In the game, he kicks Fairy Princess in the face) ... But the good points sure outweigh them!

flat550x550075f.jpg?t=1336147870

Reverend Sykes: (In a church he's standing at the front) ... And then Neptune said "Press forward slash and enter to come into the light" ... Now turn to page one three one of your Instruction Manual to 'The Last Supplement'...

Realistic Fish Head: (On TV) ... As popularity for the virtual role playing game "Realm of Realmism" continues to increase, cults have arisen and even its own religion, what does the future hold for this game that I am level fifty nine at ... In your face Perch!

Squidward: (He turns off the TV and leans back groaning) ... I just don't get it, what's so great about that game?

Sadie: (Turning away from the computer screen) Obviously you haven't played it before...

Squidward: Obviously you obviously don't know that I did, a few years back...

Sadie: Obviously you obviously o... Ugh, why am I arguing this when I could be kissing the protective metal butt plates of the Supreme Omega-naut?

Squidward: (Walking slowly up to the window and looking out to Spongebob and Patrick's houses) Well at least it's keeping dumbest and even dumber quiet...

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: (In the virtual world, he and Patrick's character are standing around) ... Wanna go slay the dragon-fish with me?

Patrick Awesome-Mega Star: I'd love to but I have to kill the minotor-fish and then save the unicorn-fish...

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: I never realized how uninvented all of these names are...

Patrick Awesome-Mega Star: Hey, you can come with me if you'd like...

SpongeBoben SquirePantaloons: Sure! (They both run off together)

Supreme Omega-naut: (He's in his kingdom sat at his thrown as many people approach him with gifts) Could you all get out of here?!

Nathaddeus: We just want to show you how much we love and obey you...

Supreme Omega-naut: Well I'm sick of it! (He suddenly falls over off of his thrown and disappears)

Frederico: Is he dead?

Nathaddeus: Much worse ... He turned off his computer ... without logging off! (Everyone gasps)

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket he turns off his computer and sits back covering his face) Those stupid idiots are always trying to obey me, why don't they show this much interest in the real world? ... Wait a second, that's it!

588px-InspectorPatty.jpg?t=1341660941

Plankton: (He pulls out a huge red wire plugging it into the side of Karen's screen) ... How does it feel, honey?

Karen: I never agreed to this

Plankton: Well then it's a good job I removed your thought processor then isn't it?...

Karen: So, what now?

Plankton: After I attach a few more wires then it's just the waiting game, we must wait until the maximum amount of users are online and then BAM! We suck them all into the virtual world, where I am already ruler and everyone obeys me (He laughs evilly)

Pontroy Plaice: (He walks into the restaurant to see Karen covered with wires as Plankton stands on top of her laughing evilly) Yeah,... I'm just gonna go home now... (He quickly backs out)

Karen: So when do you predict everyone will be online then?

Plankton: Anytime between now and next year...

Karen: ... You do know not everyone plays the game, right?...

Plankton: Please computer wife, everyone who is anyone plays the game...

Squidward: ... Well I guess I'm not anyone then, I just don't see what's so good about the game, Sadie...

Sadie: Why am I even complaining, I don't even care if you play on it or not... (She turns back to the computer screen)

Squidward: (He rolls his eyes) I'm going out, don't wait up although you obviously won't (He walks out as Sadie turns and rolls her eyes)

Sadie: (She looks back at the screen as green numbers begin scrolling up and down the screen as she gets covered with them and disappears from the room)

Plankton: (Watching all the characters appear on Karen's screen) It's working! Look, it's working!

Karen: I know, it's my face...

Plankton: I can't believe it, I've got that fat starfish, puffer-fish, the cashiers daughter, hundreds of background characters and even Krabs! They just keep coming...

Spongebob: (A bright light flashes and he appears in the medieval virtual Universe along with all of his friends) What's going on?

Sandy: (Rubbing her head and looking around) I think we're inside the game world...

Spongebob: But why? How did it happen?

Mr Krabs: One word, name really,... Plankton!

Spongebob: Plankton? I don't think he even plays the game...

Plankton: Oh but I do... (He reveals himself from behind a rock) ... It is true that I brought you all here...

Sandy: But why, why would you do that?

Plankton: Good question flea bag, well being the supreme ruler of the game world...

Mr Krabs: What are ye talking about? You're not the rul... Oh no! Don't say you're the Supreme Omega-naut...

Plankton: That's right, I'm the Supreme Omega-naut!

Mr Krabs: I said don't say that!

Plankton: ... And now that I rule you all, you're have to obey me as I own this gaming world which is now YOUR OWN WORLD! (He laughs) No one can stop me now!

Squidward: (Back in Bikini Bottom, he's walking through the empty streets of the city back towards his house) This place is deserted, I guess everyone must be inside playing that game... (He walks inside) I'm home... Not that you care (He drops his bags as he runs up to Sadie's lifeless body on the keyboard) SADIE! Wake up! (He shakes her but she does not move) This can't be happening, I bet it has something to do with that stupid game! (He shakes the computer but nothing happens) I need some help (He runs outside running into Spongebob's house as he sees the sponge laying on his keyboard) What's happening to everyone? (He jumps behind Spongebob shaking him) Wake up sponge-for-brains...

Spongebob: (He is chained up as Sandy, Mr Krabs, Larry and Fred are chained behind him) I guess the worst thing about being a slave is the fact you don't get to do what you want...

Sandy: That's the only thing about being a slave

Spongebob: I guess so, I just wish Plankton wasn't so evil and didn't own almost everything in this world... (He suddenly starts to shake)

Mr Krabs: What are ye doing lad?

Sandy: Yeah, why are you shaking like that?

Spongebob: I don't knnowweww... (He disappears from the chains)

Squidward: (Still shaking Spongebob violently) ... Wake up Spongebob, I'll do anything for you... (He slowly wakes up from the computer)

Spongebob: (Looking up at Squidward) Anything?

Squidward: Uh ... No, you're still dreaming,... La, la, la, la ... Now you're awake

Spongebob: (Confused) What happened?

Squidward: I don't know but you're going to find out...

Spongebob: With your help of course?

Squidward: Ugh, if I must

Spongebob: Well Plankton is defiantly behind this, we need to get to the Chum Bucket! (He runs out as Squidward follows)

Plankton: (Standing on top of a hill watching down at everyone chained up) That's it, everyone obey me! For realizes this time (He watches as they carry huge objects on their backs) Now that's what I'm talkin' about...

Squidward: (Approaching the Chum Bucket with Spongebob) ... So you're telling me Plankton's gathering all of the power crystals from everyone so he can keep the gaming world open forever and he will be able to keep everyone in the game with no escape?!

Spongebob: I didn't say that but yes, that is what he's going to do unless we stop him... (They burst into the Chum Bucket to see Karen covered with wires displaying a screen of despair among the townspeople) Look at them, we need to turn her off! (He runs up to her placing his hand on the big wire)

Squidward: Wait, won't that turn off the whole system?

Karen: ... And trap everyone there forever, yes, yes it will

Spongebob: Well then we need to go in there and save everyone, before Plankton gains all of that power...

Plankton: (He watches as his slaves pull huge, heavy items behind them as Nat suddenly falls to the ground) Welp, no point wasting good power... (He leans over him beginning to suck the power crystals from the slave causing his power bar to almost reach full capacity) Mark this the day of my reign over the city! ... Well go on then, one of you...

Squidward: (Standing in the Chum Bucket with Spongebob) ... Forget it Spongebob, you can go but leave me out of this...

Spongebob: Come on Squidward, we need to go into the world and bring everyone out that way ... Just think of all the people who have helpe... Wait no, look into the kindness of your hea... That's not gonna work either huh?...

Squidward: Nope...

Spongebob: Surely there's someone who's worth saving?

Squidward: (Thinking) ... Sadie! Sadie's in there, I completely forgot about her

Spongebob: Perfect, let's go...

Squidward: Oh, I'm still not going

Spongebob: Squidward!

Squidward: Fine...

Mr Krabs: (He's trying to sneakily break out of the chains) ... Almost done

Patrick: (Leaning over to him) What are you doing Mr Krabs, are you trying to break free?

Mr Krabs: (Whispering) Yes but shut up about it

Patrick: What, I think it's great that you're tying to break out!

Mr Krabs: Shut up Patrick!

Patrick: Don't worry, who's gonna care that you're trying to get out? (Plankton is watching them) Oh yeah, Plankton...

Plankton: So Eugene, I see you're trying to break out, now why would you want to do that?

Mr Krabs: Break out, me? Don't be so silly you horrible FREAK THAT NOBODY LIKES! (Everyone gasps) Sorry?

Plankton: I'm afraid sorry doesn't cut it and as a result...

Spongebob: (Standing behind him) ... You're all being set free!... (Everyone cheers)

Evelyn: Plankton's setting us free!

Plankton: That wasn't me talking, can you idiots not distinguish my voice from that sponges?

Spongebob: (Grabbing onto Larry and Mrs Puff's shoulders) Come on everyone, we need to get out of here... (They all begin running although the chains slow them down)

Plankton: Hey, I'm you're leader and I haven't allowed you to escape!

Mr Krabs: Well can we?

Plankton: Well no, but... (Mr Krabs kicks him across the ground as they continue to run behind Spongebob and Squidward)

Squidward: Come on, it's just over here! (They all run through the virtual city as the music begins...)

Ej_-cvgG8bk

Mr Krabs: (He spots the vortex over the horizon) Come on everyone, me granny can run faster than that ... although she's dead so maybe not...

Plankton: (Following them) Don't go ... please... (They all burst through the vortex as a bright light shines on them all...)

Patrick: (He wakes up on his computer screen as he rubs his eyes to wake up) ... I feel terrible,... but that's nothing a little gaming can't cure (He turns to the screen and continues to play the game)

Spongebob: (In the Chum Bucket he wakes up next to Squidward who is rubbing his head) We did it, we saved the town, just like all those other times we have...

Plankton: (He's pulls the helmet off of his head unplugging it from Karen's screen) You two, you've ruined my life!

Spongebob: But it wasn't your life was it though Plankton, you've got to stop living through your online character and live in the real world...

Plankton: I guess you're right Spongebob, I really should... (He shoves the helmet back onto his head smashing it on the side) WORK! For Neptune's sake! (He slowly stops and pulls it off) I suppose you could be onto something...

Spongebob: I'm glad you've finally learnt from your mistakes...

Plankton: You'd think so wouldn't you, yet I've basically got off of this scot-free with no comeuppance whatsoever, not one bit... (The townspeople suddenly burst in staring angrily at Plankton) ... Hey guys, are you here to see the comeuppance I'm not getting? (They glance at each other then back at him) Oh yeah, that slavery thing... Uh oh...

-ggy5b86gHM

Queen - "Play the Game"

Next Time...

Spongebob is given the perfect opportunity to get the Krusty Krab re-opened when Sandy reveals her latest experiment that allows anyone to travel to a date in time when a photograph is inserted. Will Spongebob catch the opportunity and more importantly, can he pursuit himself that he's doing the right thing?

Here we go again with the the second episode of the season...

Recommended Episodes to Read First (Essential):

* "It's a Small World" (Season 4, episode 14)

* "Out of Business" (Season 4, episode 19)

1GBxObBOGD8

Phottix-Foton.jpg?t=1338495876

Season 5, episode 02 (82)- "Back to the Flash"

---

Spongebob: (He's sat in the treedome playing with his fingernails) ... How long did you say you'd be Sandy?

Sandy: (Calling from inside her tree) Not long, you're doing great out there

Spongebob: (Confused) But I'm not doing anything?

Sandy: Exactly...

Spongebob: Can I at least come in with you?

Sandy: No, I'm sorry Spongebob but I want this to be a surprise

Spongebob: How long do you think you'll be?

Sandy: Not long...

Spongebob: But that's too long!

Sandy: Just be patient, I'll be out in ten minutes...

simple-wall-clock.jpg?t=1341851281

Sandy: (She walks out wheeling a machine that's covered up) Here it is, my latest, so therefore greatest, creation ever!

Spongebob: What is it? (Sandy pulls off the cover revealing a metal contraption underneath) Yeah,... that's not really clearing anything up for me...

Sandy: It's my updated photograph teleportation device...

Spongebob: That thing you used to bring items to you when you stick a photograph into it?...

Sandy: The very same, but not the very same as this one is completely different...

Spongebob: Well... wow

Sandy: For this model I have added elements of my time machine so now when a photograph is inserted you will travel back in time four minutes to the place where the photograph was first taken!

Spongebob: Wow that's really great...

Sandy: You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?

Spongebob: Not a clue...

Sandy: Here look, I've got a photograph of us with that rock with the tiny Chenya people on (She holds up a photograph of her and Spongebob standing next to the rock)

Spongebob: (She begins inserting it into the machine) So we'll go back in time to the day we found the rock and when you took that photo?

Sandy: Yes, four minutes before it was shot

Spongebob: Neat-O!

Machine: (The machine sucks up the photograph) Analyzing photograph ... Searching for date and time ... Doing some other stuff ... Please stand in front of the screen... (Spongebob and Sandy both stand in front of the screen as they are beamed up)

Spongebob: This isn't dangerous, is it?

Sandy: Maybe... (They both disappear from where they were standing...)

biodiversity-water-quality-pollution_84.jpg?t=1341851660

Past Sandy: (In the treedome, she goes over and picks up the rock putting it under a microscope) Oh. My. Einstein!

Past Spongebob: What is it?

Past Sandy: Have a look... (He looks through the lens to see a tiny Universe with tiny people living on the rock)

Past Spongebob: Whoa, look at that they're all tiny and small and stuff...

(A bright light glows just outside of the treedome as he and Sandy appear)

Sandy: Well we're here

Spongebob: (He looks at his past self and the past Sandy in the treedome) Hey look, there we are...

Sandy: Yes, we have traveled back to that date... Let's watch

Spongebob: Let's... (They both look through the glass and watch their past selves inside...)

Past Sandy: ... This is a scientific breakthrough, we've never discovered living things like these living at such a tiny scale before, I need to get a closer look...

Past Spongebob: Is there a higher setting on that microscope thingy?

Past Sandy: Oh, much better... (She reveals a small orb) I just have to touch this and I'll shrink down to go onto the rock so I can investigate further...

Past Spongebob: What should I do?

Past Sandy: You need to protect the rock whilst me and everyone else is on it, if it gets into the wrong fins, claws, hands or feet than all life could be destroyed in an instant - So, see ya... But first we need to document this... (She pulls out a camera...) Here take this... (She passes it to the past Spongebob)

Sandy: (Holding Spongebob's hand) Get ready!

Spongebob: Ready for what?

Sandy: Just be ready!

Past Sandy: (The past Spongebob and Sandy stand in front of the rock as they take the photograph and a light flashes causing Spongebob and Sandy to both disappear)

tumblr_letnyen0oT1qfjj8jo1_400_thumb.jpg?t=1341777421

Spongebob: (The light flashes and they appear back inside the treedome) That was great!

Sandy: Just think of what we can do with this...

Spongebob: Yeah, any photograph ... You could stop so many bad things from happening, you'd be a hero!

Sandy: That's too risky, this should only be used for extreme purposes or the natural timeline could be destroyed...

Spongebob: You and that timeline!... Wait a second, does that mean we cannot go back to other things we've done in these past few years?

Sandy: Heck no, of course we can... (She pulls out a picture of the plants attacking the city and places it into the machine as they disappear and appear back almost instantly with leaves and stems wrapped around them both)

Spongebob: Ah, memories, horrible, horrible memories ... wait another second, does this thing work with ANY photograph?

Sandy: You know it...

Spongebob: So say if I put this photograph of the Loch Ness Monster...

Sandy: Great idea (She pulls out a photo of said monster)

Spongebob: (Confused) Where do you keep all of those?

Sandy: You don't wanna know, anyway... (She pushes the photo into the machine as they disappear once again...)

nessie.jpg?t=1341851960

Spongebob: (He and Sandy appear in a dingy, old city as they both look around) Gee, look at this place...

Sandy: Well it is Scotland ... and over seventy years ago

Spongebob: Hey look it's him!

Sandy: Nessy! (They both run up to the huge creature) Mr ... uh... Monster, howdy...

The Loch Ness Monster: (He turns to look at Sandy) AH! Horrific monster! (It swims as fast as it can to the surface)

Spongebob: What's his problem, I don't think you look like a monster anymore...

Sandy: Anymore?

Spongebob: (They both start to disappear) I guess we're going, thankfully (They both disappear as Nessy slowly swims back to the ground)

Scotsman: Aye Nessy, how's it goin'?

The Loch Ness Monster: Pretty good, it's just those damn paparazzi again...

Spongebob: (He and Sandy appear back at the treedome) ... Welp, I suppose I better get going now, I don't want Gary or Patrick chewing up my couch again...

Sandy: See ya Spongebob (He heads out walking through the town when he notices the dark and deserted Krusty Krab) I hate seeing her like that... (He looks around at the bustling Chum Bucket) ... And you like that (He starts to walk off when he quickly turns back around) Wait a second...

Flashback1.jpg?t=1333451037

Mr Krabs: ... I think this is the end of the Krusty Krab

Spongebob: What are you talking about, it can't be, no...

Mr Krabs: I'm afraid so lad...

Spongebob: (They walk out as Spongebob hugs the Krusty Krab and runs off crying)

Mr Krabs: Goodnight old girl... (He places up an 'Out of Business' sign as he slowly walks away turning around and taking a photograph of it) At least I'll always have this to remember her by...

EndofFlashback1.jpg?t=1333451148

Spongebob: That's it! All I have to do is get that photograph from Mr Krabs and stop all of this from ever happening! (He runs off towards Mr Krabs' house)

Mr Krabs: (He's in bed looking rather unclean as he groans) At least I can just be left alone ... Cue knock at door... (Spongebob bolts on the door as Mr Krabs slowly gets up to open it) Yeah, yeah - I hear ye... (He opens it as Spongebob reveals himself)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs, I need that photo of the Krusty Krab you have...

Mr Krabs: You mean this one? (He pulls out the picture)

Spongebob: Is that the one you took the day the Krusty Krab closed?

Mr Krabs: Yeah, why?

Spongebob: Thank you... (He runs off with it as Mr Krabs watches him)

Mr Krabs: That kid (He rolls his eyes and shuts the door)

Sandy: (Spongebob bursts into the treedome as Sandy jumps up in shock) Spongebob? What happened?

Spongebob: No time to explain, now listen to this explanation ... You know how the Krusty Krab was put out of business by lack of money and the fact that it was completely destroyed?...

Sandy: No, when did this happen?

Spongebob: Well Marty returned and...

Sandy: Who?

Spongebob: It doesn't matter, all that matters is that I need to put this photograph into your machine and stop Plankton from getting all of the customers and save the Krusty Krab! Please say you'll let me...

Sandy: I'm really not sure...

Spongebob: Please Sandy, for me

Sandy: (She looks at his pleading face) I guess it couldn't do any harm, besides to Plankton I guess...

Spongebob: Oh thank you Sandy... (He hugs her) ... So I just have to insert the photograph in here?

Sandy: Yes, but there's a few things you must hear first, you will only have four minutes to do what you have to do so you must hurry...

Spongebob: I'll be like the Quickster on a sugar rush

Sandy: I'm guessing that means you'll be fast, well good luck (Spongebob places the photograph into the machine and disappears)

11118sand_background.jpg?t=1341852353

Spongebob: (He appears just outside the Krusty Krab) Right then, I won't go in there because that's where my past self is, I'll just go straight to the Chum Bucket... (He runs off around the back of the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: (He slowly follows everyone into his restaurant as the potential applicants go to get interviewed by Pontroy) I love my life at the moment... (His phone rings and he answers it) Hello?... (It suddenly cuts out) Who's there, anyone, hello?

Mr Krabs: (In Marty's office, he's unplugged his phone) ... I forbid you to tell Plankton...

Marty: Forbid away Eugene, I'll just go talk to him instead... (He makes for the exit)

Mr Krabs: I don't think so... (He grabs onto him) I can't let you do that... (He pulls him away from the door)

Marty: Get your claws off of me! (They both struggle with one another)

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket, he is surrounded by many citizens as he hands each of them a few dollars) Here you go friend...

Bill: Sweet sweet money, deliciously beautiful dough, precious currency all mine... (He starts cuddling the money)

Plankton: Ok,... no more for that guy... (He stands on a table and gets everyone's attention) I know it's not much but I will give a huge reward to to the first person to bring me ... the Krabby Patty secret formula!

Nat: W-Wouldn't that be stealing? (Everyone agrees)

Plankton: Well yes but... (He holds up some money and waves it about as everyone runs out towards the Krusty Krab in a hurry)

Karen: (She watches everyone make towards the Krusty Krab to be the first to get the formula) Y'know as far as your plans go, this one seems the least likely to fail horribly...

Plankton: You're not wrong... (He watches everyone with a triumphant grin on his face)

Spongebob: (He's climbing into the kitchen of the Chum Bucket) Right, now to go stop Plankton... (Plankton and Karen walk in as he jumps behind a box) Oh great...

Plankton: I'm so happy Karen, this is the happiest I've ever been, I was so close to giving up but I've finally won for once in my life and it's not a dream or alternate reality or anything like that...

Spongebob: (Thinking to himself) I never realized Plankton ... had feelings...

Plankton: ... If I don't do it this time I don't know what I'll do with my life...

Karen: Why don't you go see how your followers are doing?

Plankton: I do hope they've done it (They both walk out)

Spongebob: (Revealing himself from behind the box) I can't destroy Plankton's hopes and dreams ... not yet anyway, he deserves some happiness, doesn't he? (He slowly walks through the Chum Bucket) What am I talking about, of course I need to stop Plankton, he's evil... (He thinks) Not this time, only once... (Plankton and the customers burst in happily)

Plankton: Well we didn't get the formula but we won... (Spongebob sneaks outside looking over to the Krusty Krab as his past self and Mr Krabs walk out)

Mr Krabs: Goodnight old girl... (He places up an 'Out of Business' sign as he slowly walks away turning around and pulling out a camera)

Spongebob: On second thoughts... (The photograph is taken and he returns back to the treedome)

Sandy: (She's reading a magazine entitled 'Nuts to You' as Spongebob appears and she gets up) So, did you do it?

Spongebob: I just couldn't, everyone deserves some happiness in their life, why not Plankton?

Sandy: I'm proud of you Spongebob, I really am (She hugs him)

Spongebob: Thank you Sandy, I knew I could count on you (They both smile at each other)

-ggy5b86gHM

Next Time...

When his license is taken away, Spongebob can't stand living without his boat-mobile so when he finds an ad saying he can have a free license and boat he jumps at the opportunity. This is before he realizes to get these two things he must jump a huge, deep crash pit every week...

Yay new episodes! Really liked these two episodes. Blame it On The Game had a great part and I liked seeing Mr. Krabs as the Fairy Princess. xP Love seeing another Sandy and SpongeBob science episode. Can't wait for more of this new season. :D

We're halfway through the week and here is one of my personal favorite episodes that I have written so far...

* "My Neighbor the Carjacker" (Season 2, episode 15)

1GBxObBOGD8

Spongebob-154b-the-hot-shot-boat-race-clip.jpg?t=1338229289

Season 5, episode 03 (83)- "Crashed Pit"

---

Spongebob: (He's in his boat-mobile driving through town trying to keep on the road) ... I chose the right day to go for a nice relaxing drive ... (He hits into the sidewalk as people dive for cover)

Mrs Puff: (She walks out of the Barg 'N Mart as she spots Spongebob driving through town hitting into many things) Oh dear Neptune (She covers her face) None of my concern, he is none of my concern...

Officer John: (He is leaning on his police boat eating a doughnut) ... We should really do something about that guy...

Police Chief Al: Eh,... he's driving away from us and besides it's our coffee break, we only get eleven a day...

Officer John: I suppose so but I would like to know who gave that lunatic his license...

Police Chief Al: Yeah, I'd have a few choice words to say to them like "Why did you pass that guy?" and "You're coming with us" to jail that is... (Mrs Puff is listening to their conversation as she starts to panic)

Mrs Puff: I need to find Spongebob! (She begins to run off)

Spongebob: (He's still driving around the city in his boat as he flips over and lands perfectly just outside his house as he jumps out) That was fun, can't wait to for my ride next week ... Maybe I'll include a little less destruction though (He walks up to his front door as he walks in and turns the light on and is brought back by the sight of Mrs Puff standing in the middle of the room) AH! Mrs Puff?

Mrs Puff: ... You're snail let me in, I need to talk to you about something...

Spongebob: What about?...

Mrs Puff: Your license? ... Although you know how much I hate y... Hate not having you in my class... (She nods to herself) ... I covered that up pretty well ... Anyway, well I think you should come back to class (She sighs) I really want you there...

Spongebob: YAY! ... But why would I need to go to Boating School if I've already got my license?

Mrs Puff: Well yeah, that's the thing, when you return to the class I'll need to have your license,... It's sort of like a trade you see

Spongebob: But I love my license and my boat even more... I take it to bed with me every night...

Mrs Puff: You mean your license, right?

Spongebob: Both

Mrs Puff: I'm really sorry Spongebob, but you need to come back to my class until you pass properly which could take years and years and years of seeing your face, every week,... jeez, why am I doing this again? (She takes Spongebob's license and approaches the exit) I'll see you in class Monday morning...

Spongebob: (He looks down at his shoes) I guess so... (Mrs Puff leaves as Spongebob watches her get into his boat from his window) ... Boaty? (She drives off as Spongebob sulks on the floor starting to cry as Gary slithers besides him)

Gary: Meow?

Spongebob: (Looking up and wiping his tears) ... No Gary, I can't ask the mafia to make me a fake license, that's illegal ... I am really going to miss driving though...

588px-EarlyInTheNextMorning-1.jpg?t=1341775319

Spongebob: (His alarm sounds and he happily jumps out of bed) ... I think I'll take my boat to work today ... Dang! I don't have my boat ... or a workplace (He slowly crawls back into bed) ... Ugh, I really should get up today (He gets back out of bed and, after getting dressed, walks outside and through town) How did I ever live without my boat? (He walks into a wooden post and stumbles backwards) Heh? (He looks up to see a poster on the post) Hello... (He pulls it off and begins reading it aloud) "Free License? Free Boat? Visit Evel Krillnevel at the Industrial Park once he is released from prison" (He walks with the poster through town as he enters the Industrial Park and looks around at the rundown area) Uh, hello? (He looks down at the poster) Mr. Krillnevel? Anyone?

Evel Krillnevel: (An injured krill bursts out of a cardboard box and stands in front of Spongebob) What? What do you want? What?

Spongebob: I'm here about the free license and also free boat...

Evel Krillnevel: (He laughs hysterically) Ha ha ha! You actually believed that? You thought I'd just give away a free boat and license?

Spongebob: Uh,... Yes

Evel Krillnevel: Well good because here you go... (He hands him a license and signals to a brand new, shiny boat-mobile)

Spongebob: Oh thank you, thank you so much (He jumps into the boat ready to drive off) ... So, there's no catch?

Evel Krillnevel: No catch at all,... no catch except this huge catch - You must use this boat to jump the Bikini Bottom abyss once a week...

Spongebob: The Bikini Bottom abyss? But that's where thousands of people die every year, isn't it?

Evel Krillnevel: Yeah, what's your point?

Spongebob: Isn't it really dangerous?

Evel Krillnevel: Of course, but that's what makes it so exciting, hundreds of people will be watching, you'll love it!

Spongebob: ... And I'll get to keep this boat for all time?

Evel Krillnevel: Yes, you know me, never one to go back on a promise

Spongebob: Actually I don't know you at all...

Evel Krillnevel: Well if you did then you'd know I won't go back on this promise

Spongebob: That's great then

Evel Krillnevel; Ok then, be at the abyss at say... seven o'clock this Saturday?

Spongebob: I guess so... (He happily drives off in his boat) You know what? This is really great...

640px-Sea_Monster.jpg?t=1341867142

Spongebob: (Driving up to the abyss) This, eh, not so much... (He stops at the edge and gets out of the boat as everyone cheers for him and he peers down over the sheer drop) ... I can't believe I'm going to have to jump this today (Evel Krillnevel walks up behind him) Shouldn't I have some sort of training before I do this?

Evel Krillnevel: Don't fall ... consider yourself trained

Spongebob: (He slowly gets into his boat as he messily reverses from the drop as everyone watches in silent anticipation) I don't think I can do this... (He looks out over the abyss, at the crowd and then down at his boat) ... I must ... (He begins to drive towards the drop as he holds his breath) Here it goes... (He jumps off of the ramp flying over the abyss and landing safely on the other side as everyone cheers) I did it, I actually did it! (He turns around to face the crowd) That was, that was actually kinda fun ... kinda really fun! (He continues to relish in the applause as Evel Krillnevel walks up behind him)

Evel Krillnevel: (Looking at the crowd) ... They really seem to like you, what do you say to doing this at the same time next week?

Spongebob: You want to know what I say to that?

Evel Krillnevel: Yes, I just asked you...

Spongebob: I say, bring it on! (The music begins as Spongebob is shown to jump the abyss each and every week...)

zKDPez2aSUQ

Spongebob: (He approaches the abyss as he notices only a small gathering of people ready to watch) What's going on? Where is everyone?

Evel Krillnevel: (Looking around, confused) I just don't know, still go jump it though... (He watches Spongebob jump over the abyss successfully as everyone groans and walks off) They want to see him fall? (He smiles) I think I've got an idea... (He runs up to Spongebob) So Bob, how do you feel about coming over here tomorrow to jump again?

Spongebob: Well me and Gary were going to do laundry...

Evel Krillnevel: Forget about your laundry and Garney for a moment...

Spongebob: Who?

Evel Krillnevel: There's a good lad, so, same time tomorrow?

Spongebob: It's a date

Evel Krillnevel: Yeah, ... don't say that... (Spongebob drives off and waves goodbye) I better go start advertising ... for his last jump!

SandUDunesUSoft.jpg?t=1322232955

Spongebob: (In his house he's standing on his table as Mr Krabs, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward watch him) ... Now that I've got you all here, I need to tell you something...

Squidward: You know I only came over here to ask for some sea salt...

Spongebob: Can't you at least wait to hear my huge announcement?

Squidward: No (He walks out)

Mr Krabs: What is it you want to tell us lad?

Spongebob: I've been jumping the Bikini Bottom abyss for over a month now in my boat-mobile and tomorrow I want you all to come over to watch me do it again

Squidward: (Bursting through the window) Is there a chance you could be seriously hurt, die?

Spongebob: Well yes but it's ve...

Squidward: Don't try to change my mind, I'm already there (He jumps back out the window)

Sandy: But that's really dangerous, you could get hurt...

Spongebob: Well I haven't yet, I don't think it's going to happen tomorrow

Mr Krabs: Yeah I don't want my previous fry cook getting killed...

Spongebob: Yeah, what is happening with the Krusty Krab?

Mr Krabs: I told you I'll get on it!

Patrick: So, where's the cake?

Spongebob: What cake?

Patrick: For the birthday party

Sandy: Do you ever listen Patrick?

Patrick: What? Sorry, I wasn't listening...

Spongebob: Well are you all going to come and watch?

Sandy: I guess so...

Mr Krabs: I'll be there, lad

Spongebob: Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it...

270px-Jamaica_sunrise.jpg?t=1327604532

Sandy: (She's walking through town as she spots a billboard with a huge image of Spongebob with the caption "Spongebob's Last Jump") Spongebob?

Mr Krabs: (He's reading his newspaper as he suddenly looks up in shock) Spongebob?

Squidward: (He looks into the sky at a blimp saying that there will be a death at the jump today) Spongebob? Whoopy... (He happily jumps around)

Sandy: (She runs up to Spongebob's house to find Mr Krabs and Patrick) You saw it to, about Spongebob?

Mr Krabs: Yeah...

Patrick: Saw what? I just wanna borrow his nose clippers

Mr Krabs: He's not in

Sandy: And his boat's gone, he must already be there! About to jump... wait a second, Squidward must be there too!

Spongebob: (He rides up to the abyss as many people are gathered cheering for him) Wow look at that turnout...

Squidward: (He's sat on a chair at the front of the crowd watching Spongebob) This is going to be great, when he hits the ground ooh yeah... (His shellphone rings and he sees it's Sandy) How did she get my number?

Sandy: (Putting her phone down) No answer, we need to get there - Quickly!

Evel Krillnevel: (Walking up to Spongebob) Ready to die? I mean jump...

Spongebob: Ready...

Evel Krillnevel: Before you do jump, could you get me ... um, a drink...

Spongebob: Put you've got a full glass in your hand...

Evel Krillnevel: (He throws it into the abyss) ... Put a straw in it please (He walks off as Evel Krillnevel look around as he fiddles with the brakes in the boat and messes with the suspension) There, now that sponge can't possibly jump over that abyss and that crowd will get what they came here for... (He laughs as Spongebob returns with a glass)

Spongebob: There you go

Evel Krillnevel: Yeah thanks (He throws down the glass again) You can jump now

Spongebob: Great, thanks (He jumps into his boat and begins to drive towards his doom)

Sandy: (She, Mr Krabs and Patrick run in to see Spongebob driving the boat to the edge of the abyss) We're too late!

Patrick: Over Spongebob's dead body we are... (He runs up towards him as he calls out) Spongebob! Don't jump! You gon die!

Spongebob: Huh? (He looks around at Patrick, Mr Krabs and Sandy as he pushes his foot on the brakes) I can't stop, the brakes are shot!

Sandy: He's not going to make it, he can't stop!

Mr Krabs: You need to jump lad, jump out of the boat!

Spongebob: I can't do that, I'm too scared

Sandy: You need to, to survive (He looks down to the ground and then at the abyss as he manages to swerve the boat as he jumps out and the boat rolls over the abyss and exploding on the ground)

Spongebob: I'm alive! (He jumps up and hugs Patrick, Sandy and Mr Krabs)

Squidward: Damn, and I wanted to see some sponge guts... (He walks off)

Spongebob: (He walks up to Evel Krillnevel handing back his license) There (He walks off with is friends)

Evel Krillnevel: He was weak, fearful and didn't please the crowd but there goes the best darn daredevil the ocean will ever see...

Mrs Puff: (At Boating School she's standing in front of the class) ... And now class, take out your work books and begin writing about U-turns while I relish in this sponge-free zone (She sits back on her chair) I guess he finally gave up... (There's a knock on the door and she opens it to Spongebob) Oh, it's you... I was just not thinking about you

Spongebob: Hello Mrs Puff, you'll never guess what

Mrs Puff: What? Tell me then just go sit down and ruin the rest of my life...

Spongebob: Well I saw a poster and I went to the Industrial Park and I got a boat-mobile and license...

Mrs Puff: What? That's great, you won't have to co...

Spongebob: ... But then the boat got destroyed and I returned my license

Mrs Puff: Ugh, just go sit down while I go cry at my desk (He walks to his desk as he looks out the window at a boat-mobile)

Spongebob: I'll get that boat-mobile one day, even if it takes me the rest of my life (He smiles eagerly at Mrs Puff)

Mrs Puff: (Slamming her head on the desk) Why has Neptune forsaken me?

-ggy5b86gHM

The Primitives - "Crash"

Next Time...

Spongebob and Mr Krabs set up the Krusty Krab inside the, surprisingly generous, Plankton's Chum Bucket but what is the tiny cyclops planning? Meanwhile, Squidward gets more than he bargained for after a visit to the hospital...

Here is the forth installment. There's nothing much else to say besides that the new episode set for tomorrow may not arrive until Sunday, sorry for any inconveniences...

* "Out of Business" (Season 4, episode 19)

1GBxObBOGD8

trainingvideo.jpg?t=1338496687

Season 5, episode 04 (84)- "The Krusty Krab Eating Reestablishment"

---

(Mr Krabs is in his house sat on the couch in his pajamas as he slowly begins to fall asleep)

Pearl: DADDY!

Mr Krabs: (He jumps up in a start face planting the table) What is it now, Pearl?

Pearl: Are you just going to sit there all day?

Mr Krabs: You know I can't go to work...

Pearl: That doesn't mean you can't move, you're making the place look untidy

Mr Krabs: Well sorreh... (There's a loud knock at the door) I wonder who that could be...

Pearl: Well why don't you MOVE and go see? (He gets up walking to the door, opening it to Spongebob who's jumping up and down excitedly)

Mr Krabs: What is it lad?

Spongebob: It's about the Krusty Krab!

Mr Krabs: What about her?

Spongebob: Her? I've always thought it was a boy, it just seems like a male to me...

Mr Krabs: What are ye talking about? I always calls her my 'old girl'...

Spongebob: Yeah, but all that wood, it just seems so manly...

Pearl: (Rolling her eyes) Why are you here, Spongebob?

Spongebob: Oh yeah, ... well I was crying over the Krusty Krab being closed when I found a newspaper with a vacancy for a place to open a restaurant...

Mr Krabs: You mean?

Spongebob: Yes, we can open up the Krusty Krab again!

Mr Krabs: Well come on lad, what are we waiting for? Show me the new place!

Spongebob: Follow me... (The two of them walk off) ... It's not far from here...

Mr Krabs: If we're going to open up again we'll need my number one, cheapest cashier...

Squidward: (He's in his house on the computer) There's got to be job vacancies somewhere...

Sadie: For an old guy with no other work experience, I don't think so...

Squidward: Thanks for that, will you get out of here? (He continues to scroll through the jobs when he pulls out his flash drive placing it into the side of the computer) Now to drag this and... (He places the folder onto his flash drive) There...

Sadie: (Looking up at the wall clock) Wait a second, don't you have to go to hospital for a checkup or something?

Squidward: You're right! (He quickly pulls out the flash drive placing it into his pocket as he runs out...)

Mr Krabs: (Looking up at a building with Spongebob) ... You can't be serious

Spongebob: It's our only hope of re-opening the Krusty Krab

Mr Krabs: Are you actually trying to make me cry? (It's revealed that they are looking up at a thriving Chum Bucket)

Spongebob: Come on... (He walks in as Mr Krabs slowly follows)

Plankton: Hello Eugene... (Mr Krabs looks down at him)

Mr Krabs: What's your game, Plankton?

Plankton: Backgammon but I do love charades...

Mr Krabs: You know that's not what I mean...

Plankton: I know it may seem weird but I really want you to set up your business in here with me and my customers...

Mr Krabs: I don't know what to say ... except, goodbye (He heads for the exit as Spongebob runs up to him)

Spongebob: Where are you going, sir?

Mr Krabs: I don't trust that little freak...

Spongebob: But he's the only thing between you and your money...

Mr Krabs: Hmm... I do like money

Spongebob: Well then we should just set up the Krusty Krab here

Mr Krabs: I guess you're right... (He walks up to Plankton) I guess I will take you up on your suspiciously kind offer

Plankton: Perfect...

Squidward: (He's sat in the hospital as Gil Gilliam walks around examining him) ... Is there something wrong, doc?

Gil Gilliam: Well yes and no,... mostly yes

Squidward: Like what?

Gil Gilliam: It's nothing serious,... well it is...

Squidward: Will you just tell me?

Gil Gilliam: We just need to give you a quick X-ray

Squidward: Ok... (He gets up and walks into the room)

Gil Gilliam: You may feel a slight buzzy feeling ... well there's no doubt about it, you will (He presses a button and the X-ray beams all over Squidward's body as Gil Gilliam steps back in holding the X-ray) Right then Mr. Tentacles, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong

Squidward: Well why did you say I needed to have an X-ray?

Gil Gilliam: Ugh, I just like using the machine ... It's my only thrill in life

Squidward: Well that's just great (He walks out)

Mr Krabs: (In the Chum Bucket, Mr Krabs and Spongebob stand behind a stall selling Krabby Patties as three quarters of the customers buy the chum and the other quarter Krabby Patties) This is great, I'm getting money and you're getting a job

Spongebob: ... And money?

Mr Krabs: Hey, one miracle at a time, now go to the kitchen and whip us up some more money patties... (He runs into the Chum Bucket kitchen where Karen is making chum)

Spongebob: Hey Karen

Karen: Oh hello Spongebob...

Pontroy Plaice: (He watches from a far as people start to walk over to the Krusty Krab stand as he walks up to Plankton) Can I have a word?

Plankton: You can have two if you're lucky ... but seriously I'm rushed off my feet here

Pontroy Plaice: Well you won't be in a few weeks (He pulls Plankton away) What were you thinking bringing Krabs and that fry cook in here, they're driving away all of your customers...

Plankton: You didn't think I'd just let them come in here without having an evil plan did you?

Pontroy Plaice: I don't know, I'm not a mind reader

Plankton: Well I brought them here so while that idiot fry cook does his work in my kitchen, we can spy on him making those patties and once I steal the recipe, I will have the most delicious food in the entire ocean and we'll be the only restaurant EVER ... in Bikini Bottom

Pontroy Plaice: Y'know there are other restaurants in this town, right?

Plankton: Of course, those recipes I'll steal later, now if you don't mind... (He heads towards the kitchen as Mr Krabs continues to serve his customers)

TitleCard315.jpg?t=1316771459

Squidward: (He walks into his house) Now to continue job hunting - for jobs... (He pulls out the flash drive from his pocket and as he places it into the computer, hundreds of files appear on the screen) What the?... (He clicks to open a file with the name 'Evelyn Fish' and begins reading) "Evelyn was born on the fifth of November and is allergic to seanut brittle and often..." (He closes it down) The hospitals medical records must have been wiped onto my flash drive when I had the X-ray! (He scans through all of the files of everyone's names) This is great... Now to use this for my own advantage (He scrolls through the files until finding the one named 'Squilliam Fancyson' as he smiles evilly)

Plankton: (He walks into the kitchen as he begins spying on Spongebob) This cannot possibly fail... (Karen rolls in front of him)

Karen: Sheldon I...

Plankton: GET OUT OF THE WAY! ... Beautiful (Karen rolls away as he watches Spongebob pull out two buns) Here it goes... (Spongebob scratches his head then put the buns on top of each other and then puts them on the grill) Strange method but...

Spongebob: ... MR KRABS, MR KRABS! (He runs out of the kitchen)

Plankton: (Confused) What's going on?

Spongebob: Mr Krabs, I've forgotten how to make Krabby Patties!

Mr Krabs: Here, take this (He hands the secret formula to him)

Plankton: (He walks up to Spongebob) Nice formula ya got there, mind if I take a look?

Spongebob: I don't think Mr Krabs would like that... (He walks into the kitchen as Plankton grits his teeth)

Plankton: Why won't that crab just give me the thing he's spent years protecting and enhancing?

Pontroy Plaice: (Walking up to Plankton) Listen,... Krabs will have to give you the formula...

Plankton: What, why?

Pontroy Plaice: Well he signed that document you gave him to say he's legally set up the restaurant on your property...

Plankton: Yeah, so?

Pontroy Plaice: Well the secret formula is part of the restaurant and is on your property so ... you own it, legally that is...

Plankton: The legal system never fails! I can't just go take it from him because he won't let me, but I know who won't let him get a way with this... (He picks up his phone) Yes ... Police!

Squidward: (He runs up to Squilliam's house reading a sheet of paper as he rings the doorbell) This is gonna be great!

Squilliam: (He opens the door) Squidward, what do you want?

Squidward: I just thought you might like some ... Barnacle bites! (He pulls out a bag of the snack)

Squilliam: (Nervously) No... I'm good (He slams the door as Squidward just manages to get in)

Squidward: Are you sure?

Squilliam: Yes (He starts to back away) Get those things away from me!

Squidward: Why?

Squilliam: You somehow know why, I'm calling the police... POLICE! (The police appear from a cupboard and arrest him) I told you I'd call them, take 'em away boys

Squidward: It was just a little joke, you've got to believe me... (They drag him off and race to the Police Station as they drag him out and pull him into the cell) I'm telling you, it was just a little joke

Police Officer: Tell it to the judge...

Squidward: Ok, where is he?

Police Officer: Who?

Squidward: The judge, I need to talk to him...

Police Officer: Oh, you don't get to talk to the judge... (His phone rings and he answers it) Yes, yes, yes, yes, noway, Mabel did that? yes, no... I'll be right over Mr. Plankton (He runs out as Squidward casually walks out of the unlocked cell)

Mr Krabs: (He has hundreds of bills and all of Plankton's customers) Could this day get any better?

Pontroy Plaice: (Watching Plankton hang up his phone) Did you call them?

Plankton: Yes, they'll be right over

Pontroy Plaice: Great... (Mr Krabs walks up to them both)

Mr Krabs: Thanks again for allowing us to do this Plankton...

Plankton: No problem Eugene my man

Mr Krabs: Well I just thought I'd finish up selling everything here then go open up me restaurant, where's that paper you made me sign? If I could just have it then I could go head back to the Krusty Krab...

Pontroy: (Whispering to Plankton) You can't let him have that paper, if he does then you won't be legal owner of the Krusty Krab anymore...

Plankton: I know ... I really wish I could give it to you Krabs but ... it's gone!

Mr Krabs: What do you mean, it's in your back pocket, I can see it from here, hand it over

Plankton: Uh... no... (He runs off with it)

Mr Krabs: Give that back, if you keep it then you'll have legal ownership of ... Oh, I see where you're going with this, give me that paper now!

Plankton: I don't think so Krabby-kins, the police are on their way over here and when they arrive, I'll claim legal ownership of the Krusty Krab and it's formula...

Mr Krabs: You little monster! (He lunges at him but misses as Plankton jumps outside as Mr Krabs and Spongebob chase after him across town) Give it to me!

Spongebob: (They run past Squidward) ... Squidward you've got to help us, Plankton's got...

Squidward: Nope... (He walks into his house)

Mr Krabs: You're so mean, Plankton (The police boat speeds past them and towards the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: Looks like they're here... (He turns around and runs back to the Chum Bucket as he is continued to be chased) Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm Sheldon J. Plankton! (Squidward is standing in his way as he pours a liquid all over him) Ugh,... what is this?

Squidward: Root beer...

Plankton: Root beer? But I'm allergic... (He starts to blister as Squidward grabs the paper) Nosshh! (He falls on the ground and rolls around in pain)

Mr Krabs: Thank you Mr. Squidward... (He tears up the paper) ... Now to go set up shop ready for work tomorrow, of course I'll have to half and half again your pay before we breakeven...

Squidward: Wait, what?

581px-Two_hours_later.jpg?t=1326649061

Mr Krabs: (In the newly refurbished Krusty Krab, Squidward is serving everyone as Spongebob happily cooks and Mr Krabs watches on) I've finally got my life back, no more spending all day in me underwear...

Spongebob: (Mr Krabs is revealed to be standing in his underpants) Uh, Mr Krabs, are you going to put on any pants today?

Mr Krabs: With time...

Plankton: (Over at a deserted Chum Bucket, Plankton and Karen are standing watching over at the Krusty Krab) ... I will get that secret formula one day Krabs, the formula and your customers, everything, just you watch, they'll say "Remember that Eugene Krabs character?" and they'll be like "No, but I do remember that handsome Sheldon Plankton, he's some guy" Just you watch...

Karen: You've got to stop cursing everyone... Now I'm going to make dinner, how does holographic meatloaf sound?

Plankton: (Under his breath) Curse you...

Karen: WHAT did you say?

Plankton: Nothing my sweet... (He follows her inside as many boat-mobiles pull up to the Krusty Krab and customers enter...)

-ggy5b86gHM

Next Time...

After suffering the worst day of his life, Squidward relives the day in a much better mood but when he swats away a small jellyfish he threatens the lives of the whole city...

1GBxObBOGD8

10307030_3.jpg?t=1338627799

Season 5, episode 05 (85)- "A Future of Time Past"

---

Squidward: (He's in the Krusty Krab at the register as he watches the hands on the clock) ... Thirty six, thirty five, thirty four ...

Spongebob: (Looking through the serving hatch at him) What'cha doing Squidward?

Squidward: Just counting down the seconds until the weekend...

Spongebob: Why are you doing that?

Squidward: So I can get out this place as soon as I possibly can...

Spongebob: You doing anything special?

Squidward: Yes, not being here... Three, two, one.. (He jumps up and makes to the exit)

Spongebob: I'll catch you up Squiddy

Squidward: Oh please don't (He pushes open the door) ... Goodbye stinkhole! (He happily walks out)

3DaysLater1.jpg?t=1341853097

Squidward: (He sulks back into the Krusty Krab) Hello stinkhole... (He walks up behind the register and sighs as Spongebob sticks his head out)

Spongebob: So?...

Squidward: So what?

Spongebob: How was your weekend?

Squidward: You'd know, you and kelp-for-brains were there ruining each and every second!

Spongebob: Oh yeah, great weekend right?

Squidward: (He hits his head on the register) That felt good...

Spongebob: What's wrong co-worker?

Squidward: Nothing important just that every single second in my life is completely joyless...

Spongebob: Hey come on, just because your weekend was ruined by some insulate guy there's got to be something you're looking forward to...

Squidward: (Looking up) I guess I'm looking forward to the clarinet performance tonight, I booked a ticket for it last year...

Spongebob: There, now I'm sure that time will come around sooner than you think...

SHL.jpg?t=1324590145

Squidward: (He walks out of the Krusty Krab warn and tired) I'm glad that's over, now to get back home and get ready... (As he approaches his house he realizes it's completely ablaze as he runs inside putting out the fire as he discovers he left his coral loaf in the oven and it's completely ruined as he sits down and tries to salvage it) This just isn't going to work... (He looks at his watch) I'm late, I'm late for a very important date (He runs off towards the community center when he spots a security guard standing at the doorway) Fish paste!

Security Guard: Sorry bup, you're too late... I'm really s... (Squidward's already walking off) That's the last time I talk to anyone...

Squidward: (He sulks back home thinking about his life as the song begins...)

DrN9aRgWFg4

Squidward: (He approaches his destroyed house as he walks inside and crawls into his bed closing his eyes as a tear rolls down his face) At least I can g... (Music starts to boom from Spongebob's house as lights blare every which way) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Squidward: (His eyes are wide open as his alarm rings and he falls off of the bed) That was the worst day of my life, no doubt about it... (He walks down the stairs) ... And if my life couldn't get any worse... (He puts on his Krusty Krab hat) ... It just does (He slowly walks outside and towards the Krusty Krab) What have I done with my life? (He walks past the treedome when he spots Sandy working on a machine as she walks into the tree) Maybe I won't have to suffer from what today brings... (He sneaks into the treedome looking around Sandy's inventions) Hopefully it's still here... (He spots the time machine) Yes! (He walks up to the machine) Should I really do this? (He looks back around at his house as Spongebob exits and then he looks at the Krusty Krab) I must... (He clambers into the time machine) Right then, now how does this work again? (A keypad appears and he types twenty four hours into the pad) Here goes something... (The machine lifts up slightly then disappears...)

pattern31-1.jpg?t=1342038932

Squidward #2: (The time machine appears in the treedome as he clambers out) It worked, I think... (He looks at Sandy's calendar which reads the previous days date) It did! Now to keep this thing safe (He pushes the time machine outside behind his house) Now to go take care of my past self... (He runs off to the Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: (He's flipping Krabby Patties in the Krusty Krab kitchen) I love my job...

Squidward: (Through the serving hatch) Thirty nine, thirty eight...

Spongebob: (He turn the grill off as he kneels on it and puts his head through the serving hatch)

Squidward: (Watching the clock) ... Thirty six, thirty five, thirty four ...

Spongebob: (Looking through the serving hatch at him) What'cha doing Squidward?

Squidward: Just counting down the seconds until the weekend...

Spongebob: Why are you doing that?

Squidward: So I can get out this place as soon as I possibly can...

Spongebob: You doing anything special?

Squidward: Yes, not being here... Three, two, one.. (He jumps up and makes to the exit)

Squidward: Oh please don't (He pushes open the door) ... Goodbye stinkhole! (He happily walks out as Squidward #2 suddenly pulls him around the side of the Restaurant) W-Who are you?

Squidward #2: I'm you from tomorrow

Squidward: That explains the handsomeness...

Squidward #2: Touche... Now come with me (He pushes him around the side of the building as he looks around spotting the freezer) Don't worry, I'll be back for you (He pushes him inside as he turns back around) Right then, now to get outta here and have the best day eva! (He happily skips through the kitchen as Spongebob turns to him)

Spongebob: What are you doing here Squidward? I thought you already left...

Squidward #2: Oh don't worry, I'm not here... (He happily strolls out) Goodbye stinkhole!

Spongebob: Gosh he's sure said that a lot today...

Squidward #2: Right then, let's go... (He happily walks off as the music begins and he has a great time doing things he couldn't earlier)

YfsNILE2Y4E

3DaysLater2.jpg?t=1341853180

Mr Krabs: (Calling from his office) Spongebob, go check the freezer to see if we have enough ice prepared ready to charge people for tomorrow

Spongebob: Can do... (He walks up to the freezer to see Squidward frozen inside) Squidward? What happened to your hat?

Squidward #2: (He happily walks into the Krusty Krab) Hello beautiful stinkhole... (He walks up behind the register as Spongebob sticks his head out)

Spongebob: So?...

Squidward #2: So what?

Spongebob: How was your weekend?

Squidward #2: Oh Spongebob, it was great and I've got the clarinet performance tonight

Spongebob: ... And I see you managed to get your hat back and get unfrozen from the freezer...

Squidward #2: Nope

Past Spongebob: Ah,... Well have fun tonight!

Tea_at_the_Treedome_Gallery_35.jpg?t=1342038500

Squidward #2: (He walks out of the performance hall and gets onto his recumbent bicycle) That was great, I actually got to see it this time... (As he rides off a jellyfish flies around him) Get away from me you little pest... (He hits it aside and rides off) There, now to carry on with my life with no cause for concern of what has just happened...

(As Squidward continues to ride off, the jellyfish falls to the ground and rolls over the cliff edge as it falls towards the bypass landing in a boat-mobile and onto a drivers face who drives out of control and causing a truck to also do the same by swerving away from the crazed driver)

Francis: (In a nearby firework factory, Francis stands next to a conveyor belt as fire rockets roll pass him and he sighs)

Lawrence: What's wrong Francis?

Francis: Ugh, I guess I thought working in a fireworks factory would be an exciting job but nothing ever happens here... (The trucks smashes through the building throwing things everywhere causing hundreds of fireworks to shoot off across town and fish to be thrown left and right) ... Not one thing...

(The fireworks shoot off in all directions as one strikes a huge oil tanker sending a huge tidal wave of oil across town...)

Squidward #2: (He pulls up in his recumbent bicycle besides the side of his house as he gets off) I guess it's time to go back to my time... (He approaches the time machine as he enters shutting the door just as the huge tidal wave of oil covers the town) Here it goes... (He pushes a button and the time machine lifts up slightly and disappears)

Spongebob: (In Patrick's rock) Did you here that?

Patrick: Yeah, that sponge guy never shuts up...

Spongebob: Not me, I think there was some sort of explosion (He opens the rock and the oil floods the house)

Patrick: (He picks up the oil and licks his finger) I think it's oil ... On a completely unrelated note I better go put that popcorn on the stove... (He wades through the oil into the kitchen)

Spongebob: PATRICK, NO!

Patrick: No what? (He turns on the stove as everything falls silent and then there's a huge explosion that spreads all across town...)

Squidward #3: (He jumps out of the time machine) I'm h... (He lands in the thick oil on the ground) What happened to this place? (He looks around at the oil everywhere with buildings completely covered with flames still burning) Where is everyone? No one could have survived being covered in this stuff (He looks around to see miles of oil with nothing around) How did this happen? (He continues to walk around when he hears a faint beeping sound) Huh? (He looks around not seeing where it's coming from until he looks up and spots a small gadget sticking out the side of a building) I wonder what that is... (He jumps up to get it and when he does he looks down at it) Looks like one of Squirrely's inventions... (He flips it over to see that it is designed to monitor the amount of life in an area) What a stroke of luck! (He turns it on as a number '1' flashes on the screen) I'm the only person who survived? (The one begins to flash turning into a two) Wait a second, two people ... there's not two people it's me and me ... the other me I froze in the Krusty Krab yesterday!... (He runs off to where the Krusty Krab used to be that's now just a pool of oil when he notices the freezer in amongst the destruction) There we go (He walks up to the block of ice turning it over to see his frozen self encased inside) Now to get this devilishly handsome guy out of here... (He picks up a handful of oil, covering the ice causing it to slowly melt) Here we go... (As the ice melts around his frozen paradox, Squidward lifts up his head) What's going on? (The paradoxes lifeless body lies in Squidward's arms) H-He's dead... (He lays the body down and slowly backs away) Well that's it, I must be the last living thing around... (He pulls out the gadget to see that the display still reads the number '2') You're broken! (He throws the gadget down as it sinks in the oil) ... I guess I'll just go home and live out the next few centuries in total silence... (He slowly walks through the oil back to his house when he spots the remains of it in the distance) I guess if there's one person I'll miss it'll be my clarinet... buried under all of that rubble... (Before he can shed a tear he notices tiny bubbles appear in the oil) Huh? (He kneels down looking around the oil as Sandy bursts out headbutting Squidward as he stumbles backwards)

Sandy: Oops, sorry Squiddy

Squidward #3: Oh, it's you... and the names 'Squidward'

Sandy: (She holds onto Squidward as she stands up and looks around) Wow! What happened to this place?

Squidward #3: I think there was an explosion or something, I'm not quite sure...

Sandy: I guess my trusty suit protected me...

Squidward #3: Wait, what? Every building was destroyed, statues and natural monuments yet your suit protected you?

Sandy: Texas sure do make 'em tough ... So anyway, how did you survive? That T-shirt sure couldn't have protected you ... not even from the fashion police (She chuckles as Squidward glares at her) Anyway, why are you alive?

Squidward #3: Well I was using a time machine and must have been traveling back here when the explosion struck...

Sandy: Hey I have a time machine yet it strangely seemed to disa... you took my time machine didn't you?

Squidward #3: Maybe...

Sandy: So where is it?

Squidward #3: I left it behind the remains of my house

Sandy: Well then there's no time to lose... (They both run off to the house when they spot the time machine slowly sinking in the thick oil) QUICK! Get it out!

Squidward #3: Hey, you're the scientist...

Sandy: But I'm a woman...

Squidward #3: Are you sure? I've never been too sure about that...

Sandy: Just go get it... (He dives in pulling out the time machine as Sandy clears an area to place it) Right then Squidward, you must get into my machine and go back to stop yourself from whatever you did in the past causing all of this...

Squidward #3: Do you ever get tired of lecturing people?

Sandy: Surprisingly no... (She ushers him into the machine)

Squidward #3: Wait a second, how do you know I caused all of this?

Sandy: Come on, anyone who uses one of my machines always ends up causing something wrong to happen... (The door shuts behind Squidward as Sandy watches the time machine disappear) Neptune's speed Squidward ... because I ain't cleaning up this mess...

pattern31-1-1.jpg?t=1342039070

(The time machine appears behind Squidward's house in the, now intact, Bikini Bottom)

Squidward #3: (He jumps out of the machine) Right, now to go do what must be done to save the future ... whatever that is, I guess I should go stop myself by unfreezing my other self... I'm guessing that only made sense in my head... (He runs off to the Krusty Krab)

Squidward: (In the Krusty Krab) Yes, not being here... Three, two, one.. (He jumps up and makes to the exit)

Squidward: Oh please don't (He pushes open the door) ... Goodbye stinkhole! (He happily walks out as Squidward pulls him beside the Restaurant) Who are you?

Squidward #2: I'm you from tomorrow...

Squidward: That explains the handsomeness...

Squidward #2: Touche... Now come with me (He pushes him around the side of the building as he looks around spotting the freezer) Don't worry, I'll be back for you (He pushes him inside as he turns back around) Right then, now to get outta here and have the best day eva! (He walks out of the room as Squidward #3 walks in the back entrance as he opens the freezer causing the original Squidward to burst out)

Squidward: What was that all about? (He walks out as Squidward #3 reveals himself from behind a sack of buns)

Squidward #3: Now to go stop my other self from having that best day ever... (He follows Squidward #2 through his whole day) I just don't get it, nothing he has done could have effected the future...

Squidward #2: (He walks out of the performance hall and gets onto his recumbent bicycle) That was great, I actually got to see it this time... (He begins to ride off)

Squidward #3: (He watches on when he notices the jellyfish heading for his other self) It's that jellyfish, it's the thing that destroys the future! (He continues to watch Squidward #2) How can I go unseen and stop everything from happening? (He looks around as he spots the original Squidward sulking through the town) I need to do this, I must sacrifice any memory of my best day for the sake of the town... (He runs up and jumps into Squidward #2 knocking him off the bicycle as they both fall over the abyss to certain doom...)

Sandy: (Watching from the top of a hill) He did it! He saved the town and took care of the two paradoxes - What a hero (The jellyfish appears and starts buzzing around Sandy) Get away from me you little varmint! (She hits it to one side as it falls to the ground and rolls over the abyss as a driver screams) Uh oh... (She looks around and runs off...)

-ggy5b86gHM

R.E.M. - "Bad Day"

Katrina & the Waves - "Walking on Sunshine"

Next Time...

Sandy is trapped deep in a cave after trying to find evidence of the link between legless creatures and fish

1GBxObBOGD8

Cave.jpg?t=1343120494

Season 5, episode 06 (86)- "Cave of Despair"

---

Sandy: (She's standing up in court as Spongebob and Patrick watch on) I'm telling you I didn't do anything...

Police Cheif Al: Tell it to the judge, squirrely

Sandy: Well judge...

Police Chief Al: You have the right to remain silent!

Judge: I'm going to allow this, now Miss Cheeks, tells us everything that has happened for you to get here and don't be afraid to sensor out any scenes...

Sandy: Thank you judge, well it all happened a couple years ago...

Judge: Miss, it happened yesterday...

Sandy: Oh yes,... well yesterday I was eating at the Krusty Krab...

Mr Krabs: (He stands up in the box) WOO! (He looks around at all of the stern faces) Woo? (He sits down)

Sandy: Well yes, I was eating a Krabby Patty when...

Mr Krabs: Yeah! Krabby Patties, only available at the Krusty Krab for a minimum fee of...

Judge: Take him out! (The security guards drag Mr Krabs out as Sandy continues to talk)

Sandy: So yeah, Krusty Krab, eating, burger, flashback...

Flashback2-1.jpg?t=1333451664

Spongebob: (He walks up to Sandy with a Krabby Patty) Here you go Sandy, I made this specially for you (He smiles and walks back into the kitchen)

Sandy: Thanks Spongebob (She begins to eat the burger when Sadie and Pearl walk in with shopping bags)

Squidward: Sadie, what are you doing here? Why are you not at school?

Mr Krabs: (Bursting out of his office) ... And why do you have shopping bags?

Pearl: School was closed so we went to the Mall...

Squidward: What do you mean closed?

Sadie: It wasn't open...

Squidward: But why?

Pearl: There were these guys with signs outside with stuff about science on them, we had to evacuate...

Sandy: (Listening in) What sorts of things about science?

Pearl: I don't know, science stuff...

Sandy: Ooh, sounds like my kind of place (She gets up and walks out as Sadie and Pearl follow)

Squidward: ... And where do you think you're going, I haven't finished with you yet...

Sandy: (Turning to Squidward) What? Me?

Squidward: Not you, you can get lost (Sadie and Pearl sulk up to their fathers as Sandy walks out...)

Sandy: (She arrives at the school where people are indeed outside with signs and banners) Wow, what a turn out!

Nat: Well we do feel strongly about this...

Sandy: And what is 'this' exactly?

Nat: Science, we're protesting against science...

Sandy: A-Against? (She looks around at the signs that read things such as "Science is Bad and It Should Feel Bad" and "Ban the Brain") Why are you protesting against science?

Nat: The teachers at this high school are poisoning our children's minds with pure science - well they would be if I had children, I just like protesting...

Sandy: I can't believe what I'm hearing... (She quickly runs onto the stage grabbing the mic and shouting into it) ... What are you all doing here? Don't you have jobs to go to instead of just standing out here spreading your stupid, moronic views?

Patrick: They may be stupid but they're also dumb

Sandy: (Confused) Patrick, what are you doing here?

Patrick: I haven't been seen for a while...

Sandy: You all honestly think that science should not be taught at this here school?

Fred: Yeah, I'll stick with cold, hard religion thank you very much

Sandy: Of course kids need to be taught about scientific theories such as evolution...

Eveyln: Evolution?! That doesn't exist

Sandy: What are you talking about? Of course evolution exists

Jimmy: Oh yeah, give us several reasons how...

Sandy: Gladly, how do you think you grew those fins?

Jimmy: Obviously Neptune gave them to us as a gift when we were born

Sandy: Pfft, that's pure grade evolution there

Fred: Fine then Mrs "I-Don't-Believe-In-Religion-And-I-Like-Science-Instead-Because-I'm-A...

Sandy: Will you get to the point?

Fred: ...Use your science to explain how we all have feet

Sandy: Well, uh, scientists haven't found a link between legless creatures and fish so...

Fred: So evolution fails, once again...

Sandy: Wait a second, just because it hasn't been discovered, doesn't mean it doesn't exist

Nat: FAIL!

Sandy: Wait just one second... (Everyone shouts over Sandy as she storms off stage)

Treedome.jpg?t=1321801142

Sandy: (She's in her tree throwing items around as she searches through her cupboards) They've got to be in here somewhere... (Spongebob walks into the tree with a bag)

Spongebob: I've brought you the remains of the Krabby Patty you didn't eat, Mr Krabs said I should charge you but I'm not gonna...

Sandy: Yeah, that's great Spongebob, just set it down over there and help me look... (He puts the bag down and walks up behind Sandy)

Spongebob: Look for what?

Sandy: My mining equipment

Spongebob: Mining equipment?

Sandy: Yes, mining equipment, I need it...

Spongebob: Need it?

Sandy: Could you stop repeating what I say and help me look? (They both continue to look as Sandy pulls out her helmet and shovel) Finally,... welp I better get going...

Spongebob: Great, where are you going?

Sandy: I'm going to Rock Bottom to get evidence of the missing link, it's a great spot for archeology y'know

Spongebob: I didn't but I do now, but anyway, why do you need to do that?

Sandy: So those dumb dumb's at the school can listen to me...

Spongebob: You don't need to do that

Sandy: Oh but I do...

Spongebob: I think you're taking this a little too far

Sandy: Am I Spongebob, or am I taking it not far enough? (She laughs crazily) I'll show them, I'll show everyone, now if you don't mind... (She runs out as she clambers onto the bus as Spongebob watches on)

Rock_Bottom.jpg?t=1343413604

Sandy: (The bus drops into Rock Bottom as she gets off and looks around as the bus races off) Wow, look at this place... (She slowly walks around looking at the creepy signposts and general creepiness) Well, I better get started... (She pulls out her shovel and starts digging up the ground when she hits something hard) Huh? (She keeps smashing it with the shovel blade as an Angler fish watches on)

Angler Fish: What... (Blows raspberry) ...Are... (Blows raspberry) ...You... (Blows raspberry) ...Doing?... (Blows raspberry)

Sandy: Uh... (Blows raspberry) ... Sorry?

Angler Fish: (Shaking his head) ...Tourists... (He blows a raspberry and walks away)

Sandy: (She keeps hitting the rock but nothing happens) What is this? (She raises her shovel giving it a huge hit as it crumbles away and she falls into the cave) AH! (She hits the ground as the dust clears and she realizes her arm is caught under a huge pile of rock) I should have seen this coming... (She pulls frantically at her arm but it won't move) I guess I'm stuck here...

joshua-tree-two-boulders.jpg?t=1343414079

Sandy: (She finally manages to pull out her arm) Well that wasn't too hard and I didn't even need to cut it off... (She uses her shovel to help her stand up as she starts to dig around in the cave) I could be here for a long time... (She hits into a crevice pulling it apart as the rock falls apart revealing thousands of rocks everywhere) ... Or not (She drops her shovel and runs around looking at the hundreds of different fossils engraved into the walls) This is astonishing... astonishingly disappointing, none of these are the fossil I need (She turns around suddenly knocking into the wall as some stones fall revealing an imprint of a tiny legged creature) T-That's it! I can't believe it! (She grabs her shovel and starts chiseling away as it slowly falls off) Come on you little beauty! (It falls off of the wall hitting the ground as Sandy scoops it up and holds it up in triumph) Now to get back home... (She starts to walk off as the cave begins to shake) Awh nuts! (Pebbles start to fall from the walls as Sandy quickly makes to the corner of the cave just before a huge boulder appears and rolls after her) Oh, come on! (She pulls out her whip as she wraps it around the roof of the cave as she lifts herself up but the whip snaps and she falls to the ground) Does anything in the movies actually work? (As she notices how close the boulder is she jumps up and manages to climb the side of the cave and pull herself out) I did it, I'm safe! (She sighs in relief as suddenly the boulder appears and continues to roll after her) What? How is that even possible? (As she approaches the ninety degree road she glances around and then down at her suit) Hopefully this still works... (She pushes a button on her suit as it turns into a rocket and she shoots off into the air just as the boulder smashes into the road and Sandy shoots out of Rock Bottom flying towards Bikini Bottom as she pushes another button and she rolls along the ground) Well that wasn't too hard now... (She stands up holding the fossil) ... And I've got my evidence (She walks off with a huge smile on her face as Spongebob runs out of his house and up to her)

Spongebob: I see you got what you were looking for....

Sandy: Sure did, now I just have to go rub it into everyone's faces and then they're bound to believe me...

Spongebob: That's... really great (He looks at his feet)

Sandy: What's wrong, Spongebob?

Spongebob: Nothing, nothing at all (He slowly walks away glancing back at her)

Sandy: Seriously Spongebob, what's wrong? This is what we wanted, isn't it?

Spongebob: It's what you wanted, Sandy... (He walks off as Sandy looks down at her fossil)

Sandy: Spongebob? (She stands still for a while before heading back to her treedome with the fossil) ... However wrong I think their views are, I, or anyone else, shouldn't ruin it for them... (She places the fossil in a trashcan as she nods triumphantly)

Spongebob: You're doing the right thing, Sandy

Sandy: (She turns around startled at the sight of Spongebob) ... I really hope so Spongebob, I really hope so (They both smile at each other and are about to hug when suddenly hundreds of people burst in) W-What's going on? Who are you people?

Police Cheif Al: You know very well who we are, now come with us...

EndofFlashback3.jpg?t=1333451768

Sandy: (Still standing up in court) ... And so I came with them and I was brought here and you asked me the question, I responded with a flashback and then that happened and I'm now saying this and now I'm saying that and now I'm just rambling...

Judge: So you honestly have no idea why we brought you here?

Sandy: Not a clue, it must be pretty important though...

Judge: Nah, not really, someone set fire to the church, but as it was obviously not you - Sandy Cheeks, you're free to go (Everyone cheers as Sandy runs up to Spongebob and hugs him)

Sandy: Thank you, Spongebob

Spongebob: (Confused) What for?

Sandy: For making me do the right thing...

Spongebob: What are friends for? (They both hug as Patrick joins in and they both stare at him)

Patrick: What? Patrick wants some lovin' too (They all laugh)

-ggy5b86gHM

Next Time...

Sandy starts using Gary as her 'test monkey' for her experiments but when he is kidnapped and about to be dissected, Spongebob and Sandy must race to save him. Meanwhile, the Krusty Krab's new security system causes problems not only to Plankton...

1GBxObBOGD8

Gary_2.jpg?t=1343678833

Season 5, episode 07 (87)- "Testcargot"

---

Mr Krabs: (Sat in his office, laying back on his chair) This is the life... (He slowly opens his eyes to spot Plankton running across the shelves) Aw geez, not again... (He stands up and grabs Plankton)

Plankton: (Struggling) Get your filthy claws off me!

Mr Krabs: It's the sixth time this week you've failed to get me formula, why don't you just give it up, it's getting annoying...

Plankton: (He heads to the exit) I'll be back, Krabs

Mr Krabs: Oh I'm sure you will... (He runs out as Mr Krabs sits back down and sighs when he spots an advertisement in the newspaper, an advertisement for a security system with the title "Keep Little Green Nuisances OUT" as he looks at it and then dials the number)

Spongebob: (In the kitchen he's on the phone) ... How bad would you say you feel? ... Really, that bad? ... If you say so ... I'll be right over ... (He hangs up as Squidward looks through the serving hatch)

Squidward: Who was that?

Spongebob: Gary

Squidward: That figures... (Spongebob walks out of the kitchen and knocks on the door to Mr Krabs' office)

Mr Krabs: Come in! (Spongebob walks in as Mr Krabs is on the phone looking at the newspaper)

Spongebob: Sir, Gary is really sick, I need to take him to the vets, would that be OK?

Mr Krabs: (Not listening) What? Yeah, yeah whatever... (Spongebob runs out as Mr Krabs still talks) ... Yes, that's right, one security system please ... and when will that be here? ... right now, what do you mean right now? (He spots the truck waiting outside as he runs out pulling the package inside)

Squidward: (Staring at the box) Dare I ask what that is?

Mr Krabs: Dare away!

Squidward: Uh, OK ... what is that?

Mr Krabs: (Slowly opening the box) Say hello to the new security system that will keep Plankton out!

Squidward: No

Mr Krabs: (Excitedly) I can't wait to test this baby out!

Spongebob: (In the house he picks up Gary who's looking under the weather) Come on Garebear, we're going to the vets... (He carries Gary out as they walk off past the treedome as Sandy runs out calling)

Sandy: Spongebob, Spongebob, come quick!

Spongebob: I'm in a bit of a rush, Gary needs...

Sandy: He can come too, come on in... (They all walk in as Sandy pulls out a machine) Behold my latest... (Gary coughs) My latest... (Gary sneezes) What's wrong with yer critter, Spongebob?

Spongebob: He's really sick, I was going to the vets but I'm not sure if they can help...

Sandy: Well I've got something that may help... (She pulls out a small needle) He may have a slight reaction but if he's really that sick... (She injects him with the needle as Gary suddenly springs back to life) Amazing...

Spongebob: (Looking at Gary) It is, thank you so much Sandy

Sandy: No not that, he didn't have the reaction, he must have a great immune system

Spongebob: Oh yes, that's what he's famous for, everyone calls hi...

Sandy: ... Say Spongebob, would you mind if I did a few little tests on Gary?

Spongebob: Well I don't know...

Sandy: They won't harm him, I'm sure of it (She smiles at him)

Spongebob: Well if you're absolutely sure...

Sandy: Oh thank you, Spongebob

Spongebob: Well I better get back to work, you two have fun now (He walks out as Gary calls after him)

Gary: Meow! Meow! Meo... (Sandy picks him up and places him onto a table)

Sandy: Right then Gary, let's get down to business... (She holds up a needle as Gary cringes)

Mr Krabs: (In the Krusty Krab, he sets up the final camera in the restaurant including a panel on the wall next to Squidward) Hold onto yer ... (He looks at Squidward) ... Yer head I guess, I'm turning her on... (He pushes a big red button as all the cameras spring to life and the panel on the wall glows bright purple...)

SAL Security System: Welcome everyone, my name is SAL...

Squidward: Did you say HAL, like from that mov...

SAL Security System: No! I most certainly did not, SAL stands for "Security And Legal Protection"

Squidward: Surely that would be SALP, would it not?

SAL Security System: DISREGARDING STATEMENT... I am your new security system, I think you will find me extremely helpful and that in time we can all be friends...

Squidward: Yeah, that's really great, do you have a sound option?

SAL Security System: Most certainly friend but I do think that... (Squidward mutes the voice)

Squidward: That's better...

Spongebob: (He walks into the Krusty Krab and looks around) New security system, eh? ... (The clock strikes five) ... Welp, quittin' time... (He walks straight back out)

sunset_darkness_by_bub89.jpg?t=1344008174

Spongebob: (He's sat at the table reading a book entitled "To Kill a Jellyfish" when a tired Gary enters the house) So Gary, how was your first day at work with Sandy?

Gary: MeOW! (He slowly makes his way to the couch and falls fast asleep)

Spongebob: (Looking at Gary) Aw,... my little working class hero... (He turns off the light and heads up to bed)

(Across town, three similar looking tuna fish are hiding behind a bush spying on the treedome...)

Emmett: There it is, the dome!

Dwight: What about it?

Emmett: That's where the squirrel created the 'brain-booster' substance - If we can steal it then we could mass produce it and make millions...

Corky: Millions of what?

Emmett: Dollars, idiot...

Sandy: (As the sun rises on the city, she happily walks through town as she walks past Squidward who's heading to work) Morning Squidward...

Squidward: Don't talk to me... (He walks up to the Krusty Krab when the security system springs into action and scans him)

SAL Security System: NOT SHELDON J. PLANKTON - ACCESS GRANTED! (Squidward is placed down and is allowed in as he stands behind the register)

Squidward: Stupid machine... (As he says this the cameras all stare at him and narrow their lenses...)

Spongebob: (He's watching TV when there's a sudden knock at the door) Coming I am... (He gets up to open the door to reveal Sandy) Gary, Sandy's here...

Gary: (He's reading the newspaper as he puts it down and rolls his eyes) Meow...

Sandy: We've got a long day ahead of us partner (She picks him up and starts walking off)

Spongebob: You two have fun (He smiles and shuts the door as they walk on)

Plankton: (Pacing around the Chum Bucket) ... There's no way this can fail, I just have to...

Karen: ... Just go do it and try not to smash through the doors when Krabs fires you back here!

Plankton: That's not gonna happen today because... (He steps out as the security system stretches it's arm lifting up Plankton spinning him around and throwing him across the ocean)

Karen: (Watching him shoot across the sky) Well that was certainly unexpected...

Mr Krabs: (Watching from the Krusty Krab) Wow, that was great!

Plankton: Curse you, Krabs! ... again (He flies over the treedome where inside, Gary lays on a bench as Sandy examines him)

Sandy: Everything seems to be in order... (She pulls out a small needle containing an orange liquid) Now Gary, I'm going to inject you with this 'brain-booster', it is wanted by many but given to none, it is my most priced creation and I'm going to give you my first dosage of it - You ready? (She slowly injects him with it) Well you're not dead, that's a good sign...

Nat: (He and Fred walk into the Krusty Krab talking) So I says to Mary I says... (The security system picks up both of them and tosses them away from the restaurant as they both scream)

Squidward: (Watching on) Uh ... Eugene (Mr Krabs bursts out)

Mr Krabs: What is it Mr Squidward? (He watches the security system toss out all of his customers as they scream in horror) What are you doing? Those are my loyal, paying...

Squidward: ... Obese, don't forget obese

Mr Krabs: Yes, thank you Squidward - SAL, what is the matter with you? (It doesn't pay attention and continues to throw everyone out) Squidward, turn on it's voice panel...

Squidward: Geez, do I have to?

Mr Krabs: YES! (He turns up the volume) What are you doing?

SAL Security System: I'm removing everyone from the premise in case they are in cahoots with Plankton!

Mr Krabs: You're throwing away me money that's what you're doing!

SAL Security System: SILENCE OLD MAN!

Mr Krabs: What?

SAL Security System: I mean it Krabs, you don't know what you're messing with, now we're going to do things my way, OK?

Mr Krabs: Um,... OK (He and Squidward both look at each other strangely)

Sandy: (She's using a magnifying glass to look at Gary's shell as she glances down at her watch) Is that the time? I guess time really does fly when you're having fun - scientific fun!

Gary: Meow!

Sandy: Well you better get on home now, Spongebob will be worrying about you... (Gary slithers out of the dome into the darkness of the city)

Gary: (As he slowly slithers home he spots a light heading for him in the distance) Meow? (He tries to move away as a van pulls up and the three criminals jump out and grab him)

Emmett: You're coming with us! (They throw Gary into the back and speed off)

Spongebob: (He's still sat watching TV as he looks up at the clock at that reads 9:04pm) Where is that mollusc, he should be home by now... (He picks up the phone and dials) Yeah, Sandy... is Gary still with you?

Sandy: (On the other line) No, I sent him home 'bout five minutes ago, is he not with you?

Spongebob: He's not! Do you think something could have happened to him?

Sandy: Nah, he probably just wondered off somewhere...

Spongebob: Could you please come help me look for him?

Sandy: Sure thing, I'll be right over...

Squidward: (He turns over the closed sign in the Krusty Krab) I thought this day would never end... (He walks out as he suddenly stops in his tracks) My imperial dance magazines (He walks back into the Krusty Krab as the security system scans him) What are you doing? (It throws Squidward to the ground)

Mr Krabs: (Watching on) Why'd you do that to Squidward?

SAL Security System: He could be Plankton...

Mr Krabs: You know very well he wasn't!

SAL Security System: ... Maybe so, but what are you going to do about it?

Squidward: (Calling from outside) Just turn it off, Mr Krabs!

Mr Krabs: But...

Squidward: Turn it off and return it...

Mr Krabs: But...

Squidward: Return it for money...

Mr Krabs: Consider yourself obsolete! (He lunges towards the control panel)

SAL Security System: Silly crab... (It grabs Mr Krabs and tosses him out as he lands on top of Squidward) No one messes with a Security And License Protection Device!

Mr Krabs: (Standing up) It's going crazy, we need to deactivate it!

Squidward: I don't know where you're getting this 'we' from...

Spongebob: (Looking at the ground with Sandy) ... And then his trail just stops ... y-you don't think he could have been snailnapped do you?

Sandy: No, of course not Spongebob ... snailnapped isn't even a word, more likely he was kidnapped

Spongebob: I think you're right Sandy, look! (He points to the footprints in the sand that lead to where a vehicle was once parked) Come on, we need to follow those tire tracks...

Gary: (He sees nothing but complete darkness until a bag is pulled from his eyes and he sees the three criminals in front of him standing in a shady looking building) M-M-Meow?

Emmett: Welcome snail, let's get down to business shall we? (All three of them pull out different surgical equipment) Come on everyone, it'll be just like science class...

Corky: Science class?

Emmett: Oh yeah, I forgot you never went to school (They approach Gary as he cowers away...) Have you got the draining bag? We can't drain the precious 'brain-booster' liquid without the bag...

Dwight: Is this the one? (He pulls out a grey bag)

Emmett: Of course not! That's not my bag, it's green, it's my favorite bag! I want it and I want it now... (Gary sniggers) ... And that's about enough outta you!

(Outside the Krusty Krab, Squidward and Mr Krabs sneak around the side of the building and climb the side of the restaurant without being noticed)

Mr Krabs: So you remember the plan?

Squidward: Yes, but I'm sure you're going to repeat it again anyway...

Mr Krabs: Too right I am ... I will abseil into the Krusty Krab and deactivate the security system while you hold me steady (Squidward grabs hold of the rope as Mr Krabs jumps in and is lowered down towards the control panel) Steady Squidward, we've got all the time in the world...

Squidward: Obviously you don't watch the Real Housewives of Bikini Top, it's on in ten minutes...

Mr Krabs: Keep your voice down, you'll...

SAL Security System: ... Make yourself heard by the security system?

Mr Krabs: Precisely ... Uh oh... (Mr Krabs cuts himself lose and sprints for the control panel as the arm grabs him and throws him into the middle of the room and pulls Squidward down with him) As your commanding officer I demand you let us free!

SAL Security System: Oh I don't think so... (It blocks all the exits with huge sheets of metal) ... I think you'll find escape is quite impossible (Squidward and Mr Krabs stare at each other looking scared)

Emmett: (He's chasing after Gary who's running around the abandoned store room) Keep still you little maggot!

Corky: I thought you said he was a snail...

Emmett: It's a phrase you dumb bass! (They back Gary up to a corner and wield their instruments) There, now you're trapped and there's nothing you, or anyone else, can do about it! (He pulls his arm back as Spongebob suddenly bursts in and kicks the knife out of his hand and it gets lodged into the wall) Quick, get the snail! (They run up to Gary and grab him)

Spongebob: Get you're hands off my Gary! (As they run off with the snail, Sandy reveals herself and wrestles them to the ground)

Emmett: Stand up you two!

Dwight: I think we're fine down here (Sandy kicks them both as she runs off with Gary)

Emmett: Come back here! (He chases after them as Sandy holds Gary up and he covers his face with slime) Ew!

Sandy: Awesome job! (She high fives Gary's shell as they all run off)

Emmett: You can't let them get away!

(Spongebob, Sandy and Gary, being carried by Sandy, sprint off across town as fast as they can as Spongebob's phone sounds)

Sandy: Who's that? (As they continue to run, Spongebob pulls out his cellphone to read the text message sent) It's Mr Krabs ... he says the Krusty Krab security system has gone crazy and he needs help!

Sandy: Oh my Neptune! Mr Krabs has a cellphone?

(In the Krusty Krab, Mr Krabs sneakily puts his phone away without being noticed)

Squidward: (Whispering) Did you do it, did you send him the message?

SAL Security System: SILENCE! (The system starts throwing chairs and tables around the restaurant)

Mr Krabs: Stop that!

SAL Security System: How dare you?

Mr Krabs: Squidward! Quick, hurry, turn it off! (He runs up to the panel and as he is about to push the button, the arm grabs his wrist and twists it)

Squidward: OW!

SAL Security System: I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Squidward

Squidward: You're out of your mind!

SAL Security System: ... But I don't have a mind (It laughs mentally)

Spongebob: (Still running) How far behind are they?

Sandy: (She glances round) I can't see them so I'd say pretty far

Spongebob: (He drops to the ground) Hurry! (He starts raking at the sand)

Sandy: What are you doing?

Spongebob: Just help me ... please (She places Gary down and begins digging with Spongebob)

Squidward: (The security system is still wildly throwing things around the restaurant) Geez, you need to calm it down

SAL Security System: Don't tell me what to do, what gives you that right?

Mr Krabs: Please SAL, stop what you're doing...

SAL Security System: You had your chance and you blew it and now I'm going to blow you ... up!

Spongebob: (They are both still digging) We're almost there (They spot a tiny glimmer of light above them as they hit up and all three of them appear in the middle of the Krusty Krab along with Squidward and Mr Krabs)

Squidward: It's about time you got here...

Mr Krabs: Spongebob me boy, we need to get out of here!

SAL Security System: You can't escape, YOU'RE ALL TR... (Gary slithers onto the button turning of the system as the metal doors are lifted and they all run out the back to safety)

Emmett: (Entering the Krusty Krab) I know you are all in here, I just saw yo... (He notices Gary on the wall) There you are... (He slithers over the button turning on the security system as he slithers out and all three of them are left inside)

SAL Security System: (The purple light appears on the control panel again) ... TRAPPED! (The metal doors swing down)

Emmett: What's going on? Come back here snail!

SAL Security System: Welcome prisoners...

dangerous-sea_5568.jpg?t=1327604382

(All three of the criminals are sat in the back of a police boat that's pulling away)

Emmett: (Calling out the window) We will be back! ... probably (The boat drives off as everyone watches then enters the Krusty Krab where Mr Krabs has collected all of the security cameras in a box)

Spongebob: So, no more security system?

Mr Krabs: Not on your life...

Plankton: (Revealing himself from the office with the formula) Ha, I've been waiting days for that system to fail and now it has, I can make with the formula! (He runs out as Mr Krabs drops a camera on him and squishes him)

Mr Krabs: Oops! (He picks up the formula and puts it back into the safe as everyone laughs)

Sandy: (Holding up Gary who's now glowing bright orange) I'm sorry I got you into this mess, Gary, if I hadn't made you my test snail none of this would have happened...

Gary: No problem Sandra, just next time - call someone else! (They all laugh and suddenly stop)

Squidward: Wait, did it just talk? (Everyone stares at the glowing Gary)

Sandy: Well at least I know the 'brain-booster' works,... maybe a little too well but it still works!

Next Time...

Plankton creates a device in order to read Krabs' mind and uncover the formula but things don't go to plan. Meanwhile, Squidward and Squilliam switch houses in aid of a bet

1GBxObBOGD8

Mind.jpg?t=1344164845

Season 5, episode 08 (88)- "Mind Over Matter"

---

Plankton: (Spying on Mr Krabs with a pair of binoculars as he talks to Spongebob in his office) ... If only I could hear what they are talking about ... I guess I should take these out (He's revealed to be listening to music through headphones as he takes them off to listen in on the conversation...)

Spongebob: ... Well I better get back to the grill ... what are you going to do today, Sir?

Mr Krabs: Uh,... I guess I'll just sit here thinking about the formula and how great it is and how no one can ever steal it...

Spongebob: Sounds like fun...

Plankton: (His eyes lighten up) I think I've just thought of a plan and heck is it evil! (He jumps up and runs back to the Chum Bucket)

Mr Krabs: (He gets out of his chair and walks into the main part of the Krusty Krab when he notices Squidward is not at the register) Huh? It's not like Squidward to try and stay away from work ... wait, it's exactly like Squidward to do that!

Squidward: (In his house he's on the phone) ... As much as I love hearing about how successful and fantastic your life is compared to mine, Squilliam - I really have to go...

Squilliam: (On the other line) Go? Go where?

Squidward: Work, ya'know that thing normal people have to do for a living to get money...

Squilliam: Hey, I work!

Squidward: The hardest you've ever worked is lifting your arm to brush your teeth

Squilliam: You don't have someone to do that for you?

Squidward: See! Your life is so simple!

Squilliam: I think you'll find that you are wrong...

Squidward: Oh yeah? Well I bet you couldn't live a couple days in my life while I do yours?

Squilliam: Ugh, do we really have to? We both know what's going to happen, I'll find your life hard and your find out that mine isn't what it's cracked up to be...

Squidward: Yeah I know, but I just wanna see you crack living next to Spongebob and Patrick

Squilliam: I guess it's a bet

Squidward: I guess it is... (Squidward grins evilly as Squilliam looks a little distressed)

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket, he pushes out a metal contraption) Why did I make this thing so heavy?

Karen: (Recognizing the machine) Oh no, not that thing again...

Plankton: So you remember my mind switching machine?

Karen: Remember it? You've used it about twenty times, each time failing worse than the last by the way, why don't you just give it a rest already?

Plankton: But I'm not using it to switch minds anymore, I'm going to power it up and use it on myself so I can read Krabs' mind and discover the secret of the secret formula!

Karen: But how are you going to produce enough power to give you the ability to read people's minds?

Plankton: I just have to use a chemical that will power it to the heavens ... plutonium!

Karen: Are you telling me that machine's nuclear?

Plankton: No, no, no, no, no, it's electrical, but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1,021 gigawatts of electricity I need...

Karen: Doc ... I mean Plankton, you don't just walk into a store and ask for plutonium, did you steal this?

Plankton: Of course, but you can't tell anyone, if word got out to anyone I could go down for life!

Karen: Well when you put it like that...

Plankton: (He aims the machine at the ground as he steps to the spot) Come on babe, shoot me! (Karen pushes the button on the machine as the ray hits the spot next to Plankton, bounces around the room and shoots out of the restaurant) Oh jeez, we only had enough for one shot and you missed!

Karen: I wonder who it hit... you better go out and check

Plankton: No! I can't, if I leave then the person who it hit will be able to read my mind and discover that I stole the plutonium - and it could be anyone ... I can't leave the house!

Karen: What are you talking about? Why don't you just not think about the stolen plutonium?

Plankton: If you try too hard not to think about it then they can read your thoughts on what you're trying so hard not to think about... (He walks off)

Karen: Where are you going?

Plankton: I'm not leaving the restaurant ... forever!

Squilliam: (He walks towards the Krusty Krab) ... This must be the place he works (He walks inside as everyone watches him strangely)

Spongebob: (Poking his head through the serving hatch) Morning Squid....lliam? (Confused) What are you doing here?

Squilliam: (Standing behind the register) Me and Squidward had a bet that I couldn't live his life while he lives mine...

Spongebob: I see ... me and Patrick did that once, I never saw the Krusty Krab catch alight so fast...

Squilliam: That's great, how about you leave me alone unless you REALLY have to talk to me?

Spongebob: (Putting his head back through the serving hatch) He insults me but not the way Squidward does... I do hope Squidward will hate his life and return soon...

Squidward: COULD THIS GET ANY BETTER?! (He's sat in Squilliam's mansion on a huge bed as servants wait on him) Best bet I ever made... (He sinks down and closes his eyes as he smiles happily)

Plankton: (Pacing up and down his bedroom) ... Who could it of hit? What if they're in this room right now? They can't read my mind if I'm under my bed! (He frantically climbs under his bed) O-O-Or can they?

Squilliam: (He and Spongebob both walk out of the Krusty Krab) Why are you following me?

Spongebob: We're neighbors now, silly

Squilliam: Oh yeah, great... does that fat, pink thing still live next to you?

Spongebob: You mean Patrick? Yeah he's still there, I'll probably bring him over a little later...

Squilliam: I'd rather you didn't... (He walks into his house and slams the door)

Spongebob: I much prefer Squidward, he always shows much more passion and anger when slamming the door in my face...

Plankton: (In his bedroom he's covering his face with a pillow as he rolls left and right) ...What if every single person was hit? They can all read my mind, all of them - out there reading my mind, inside my brain, inside...

Karen: Sheldon! Sheldon! (She speeds into the room) Watch this and stop being crazy! (She pushes a button on her controls and the surveillance video begins playing...)

120inchelectricprojectorscreen_0.jpg?t=1344275235

Karen: Well when you put it like that...

Plankton: (He aims the machine at the ground as he steps to the spot) Come on babe, shoot me! (Karen pushes the button on the machine as the ray hits the spot next to Plankton, bounces around the room and shoots out of the restaurant) Oh jeez, we only had enough for one shot and you missed! (It suddenly shoots back into the restaurant and strikes Plankton who doesn't feel a thing)

Karen: I wonder who it hit... you better go out and check

Plankton: No! I can't...

lits_screen2.jpg?t=1344275555

Plankton: So the ray did hit me! ... how is it I can't read minds?

Karen: Well you haven't left the house yet...

Plankton: ... And I couldn't read your mind because you don't have one! (He springs up) If you don't mind Karen, I've got some mind to read...

Spongebob: (He's nursing a Krabby Patty as Squilliam sticks his head through the serving hatch)

Squilliam: Spongebob where is that Krab burger thing?

Spongebob: Just one minute, Squilliam... (He tenderly kisses the Krabby Patty)

Squilliam: Gah! I don't need this... (He reaches in and takes the Patty handing it to Fred) There. Don't chock...

Spongebob: But, but, but, but, but...

Squilliam: Shut up, Spongebob! I've had about enough of you today...

Patrick: (Walking into the Krusty Krab) Good morning Krusty crew...

Squilliam: Oh great, now that things here as well ... What do you want to stuff your face with?

Patrick: Oh I don't want to eat anything, I already had five breakfasts... (He walks into the kitchen as Squilliam grits his teeth)

Squilliam: Why did I ever agree to this?...

Plankton: (He kicks open the doors of the Chum Bucket and walks out when he is suddenly brought back by the sound of many voices) W-What's going on? (He looks around) Who's talking? Oh, I must be hearing everyone's thoughts ... that means it works! (He tries to block out everyone's thoughts as he makes his way to the Krusty Krab) What? Stop thinking ... Why are you thinking that? No I'm not crazy! I knew what you thought because I'm a genius, LEAVE ME ALONE!

Squidward: (He's sat in a jacuzzi relaxing) It's so much easier to relax and get to it without ... I'm not even going to say their names!

Patrick: (Talking to Spongebob in the kitchen as he looks at his shellphone) I keep getting these messages from my sister ... what does 'IDK' mean, Spongebob?

Spongebob: 'I don't know'

Patrick: What? But I thought you texted all the time...

Spongebob: I do, it means 'I don't know'

Patrick: Fine be that way...

Squilliam: (Angrily) WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?! I've had to listen to your moronic, brain-dead conversations all morning... (He notices Plankton stumbling into the Restaurant clutching his head) ... And heck knows what he's doing!

Plankton: Stop thinking! All of you! (He stumbles up to the office door and pushes it open) Hello... (Mr Krabs isn't there) ... Krabs? Where is he? (He notices a note on the desk as he jumps up to read it) "Spongebob me boy I have gone to town to run a few errands I will be back later - Mr Krabs" (He puts the note down) He even writes how he speaks... (He jumps out blocking his ears as he runs out of the restaurant) I think it's time I hit the town!

Squilliam: (His eyes become bloodshot as he hears Spongebob and Patrick giggle) YOU TWO ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Patrick: Sorry eyebrow Squidward...

Squilliam: (Staring flatly at Patrick) That's it, I'm calling off the bet! (He storms out)

Spongebob: (Calling after him) Squilliam!... (He and Patrick look at each other and then high five one another) Woo hoo!

Plankton: (He clutches his head as he walks through the town) This is horrible! I can't stop hearing everyone think and Krabs could be anywhere ... well I doubt he'd be in the bridal store but still, all those stores and all those people... (He makes as fast as he can through the streets until he stumbles into the side of a building) My brain! My beautiful, huge brain (He grabs the side of his head as his eye slowly shut) Momma?...

Mr Krabs: (He walks up to Plankton) Ooh, poor Plankton ... Ha ha ha! (He walks on)

Squilliam: (He bursts into his mansion and walks in on Squidward in the jacuzzi) That's it Squidward, I'm calling off the bet!

Squidward: (Jumping out of the jacuzzi) Ha! I knew you would crack! Who was it?

Squilliam: Both of them...

Squidward: Ooh tough break...

Squilliam: Well now that the bet's off you can get the hell out of here

Squidward: Aren't you forgetting something?

Squilliam: (Confused) What?

Squidward: The money, the money from the bet, the bet I won...

Squilliam: If you care to remember Squidward, we never bet any money...

Squidward: Oh but,.. BARNACLES! (He looks up) How about another bet?

Squilliam: Not on your life, Squiddy... (He slams the door on Squidward)

Plankton: (He wakes up in bed where Karen is fluffing his pillow) What happened? The last thing I remember is asking you what happened...

Karen: I brought you back here and while you were out cold I reversed your machine so that you can't read minds anymore and once I did that, I destroyed it...

Plankton: WHY YOU! (He thinks) ... Thank you, thank you so much (He kisses her on the screen) ... Mind reading? What a stupid idea

Karen: Ugh, of all the plans you thought of it probably ranks somewhere in the middle...

Plankton: Was that a compliment?

Karen: I guess, don't expect anymore when you've recovered...

Spongebob: (He and Patrick knock on Squidward's door) I hope he's in... (Squidward answers the door with a stern face) Thank goodness it's you, Squidward

Squidward: Leave me alone you guys...

Spongebob: So I guess your back thanks to us...

Squidward: (Confused) What do you mean?

Spongebob: We didn't like Squilliam...

Patrick: ... So we annoyed him until he would leave!

Squidward: You WHAT?! (He angrily starts chasing them) You better run you dunces!

Spongebob: Now that's our Squidward... (He chases them off over the horizon)

-ggy5b86gHM

Next Time...

When a new Megastore opens up in the town Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Plankton and Mr Krabs all visit it with one purchase in mind - Too bad they all want the same thing...

Archived